Breaking Her In

Story Info
Older man takes advantage of young stripper.
2k words
3.76
44.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NCGuy85
NCGuy85
5 Followers

Frank had been making weekly trips to Gina's Gentlemen's Club for most of the past decade. He started making the thirty minute drive back in the fall of 1997, when the passion began to erode from his marriage.

Frank, now 56, had no problem attracting the attention of ladies. His problem was he couldn't get enough of it. At 6'1, Frank still maintained a solid build and regularly worked out. He had made a personal fortune investing in his earlier years, so money was never an issue. He had married Jeannie when the two were in their early 20's. At the time Jeannie had been wild and passionate about life. As time passed she had started to let herself go. She didn't enjoy sex nearly as much as Frank, and frankly he stopped enjoying the infrequent sex they did have.

So Frank, an older, sophisticated, handsome and well-off man found himself with an insatiable sex drive and no shortage of women that would have likely loved to try to fulfill it.

Oddly enough, the thought of having sex with another woman wasn't what made Frank feel guilty. He could probably convince himself it was just a moment of passion between two random individuals. The thought of getting emotionally attached to another woman did bother him, however. So Frank decided to go to strip clubs, checking out girls less than half his age. Many reminded him of Jeannie in her younger years. He was content to travel to the club once a week, maybe pay for a lap dance, and head out.

As the years passed Frank had never cheated on Jeannie with another woman, though he sure thought about it.

One day, Frank and Jeannie got into a heated argument. Jeannie had been complaining about always feeling fatigued, and Frank had suggested that perhaps she ought to exercise a bit more. As you can imagine, that didn't go over well. Jeannie cursed Frank and ended up throwing a pair of shoes at him. Apparently it hit close to home, Frank thought. Frank, enraged that his wife would have the audacity to disrespect him in such a callous manner, stormed out of the house. It's for her own good, he reasoned. It's better that I leave. Either I leave, or I stay and probably hit her. He had never hit his wife, but he had never been this mad at her either.

He sped off down the street in his Porsche, leaving Jeannie crying and screaming in their bathroom. Without thinking he found himself driving towards Gina's Gentlemen's Club. What the hell, he thought. He's probably just check out some of the young twats, feel them up while getting a lap dance and beat himself off later that night.

Things didn't quite work out that way. Frank went to Gina's often enough to know when there was a new girl. Upon arriving he simply couldn't take his eyes off this one.

She was sitting in one of the booths in the corner, probably waiting for her first dance. Frank walked over to the booth and sat down, as it was not uncommon to chat with the dancers at Gina's.

"Hey you pretty little thing," Frank said to the girl. "I haven't seen you here before. Please tell me you plan on being a regular."

The young girl's eyes lit up, appreciating the attention from the older man.

"Oh yes!" she exclaimed. "Well, probably. See, I've never danced nak... I mean stripped before, so I need to find out what it's like. But I really think the money will be good. I'm a little nervous, can you tell?"

Frank chuckled to himself, realizing the girl was far beyond nervous. She looked as though she was about to have a breakdown. Girls came in here to dance for a variety of reasons. Attention, empowerment, money. Mostly money, so the girl's explanation was common.

"What's your name darling?" he asked.

"I'm Ash... I mean, I'm Dee," she said, biting her lower lip and looking away. "Actually, I'm Ashley," the young girl whispered. "But they told me I shouldn't give people my real name. Like I could ever get used to doing that! You seem nice enough ... don't tell anyone else though, okay?"

"It'll be our little secret honey," Frank said, feeling a bulge in his pants growing. "Looks like it's your turn!"

Ashley's eyes turned big as she looked at the stage. The previous dancer was stepping off the stage, and she was motioning for Ashley to take her place. Ashley looked back at Frank, flashed him a timid smile and walked briskly to the stage.

Frank and the 15 to 20 other men in the club clapped momentarily as the club's manager, Don, announced that there would be a new girl on display.

"Dee is 18 years old and we think she's going to be a real treat for you gentlemen," Don said. "So check her out, and don't be afraid to ask her for a private dance when she's done!"

Frank's eyes remained attached to Ashley's body as she began circling one of the pole's on the stage. Oftentimes the club would announce that a girl was 18 when she was really in her mid-to-late 20's. Not this time. He could tell she was young and he liked it. She stood 5'6 and looked like she weighed about 110 pounds. Her shoulders and arms were slender but a bit tanned. Her breasts looked like a B-cup and her perky pink nipples were a highlight of her body.

As Ashley moved her shapely ass seemed to make her immediately a fan favorite, and she knew it too. She gained confidence as she briefly made eye contact with the older men gawking at her. She would cover her nipples with her long, straight brown her, only to brush it aside and expose them, much to everyone's pleasure.

By the end of the dance she had already picked up about $40 in tips. Three guys immediately flocked to her as she left the stage, obviously looking to buy a private dance from her.

"Hold on one sec guys!" Ashley said, bouncing over to Frank's table. "Hey! Do you think I did a good job?"

"Sweetie you were incredible," Frank smiled, looking at her still-naked body. "Would you like to give me first dibs on a dance?"

Ashley beamed, knowing that she just might fit in well here. Without saying a good she bit her lower lip, grinned and took Frank's hand. The 18 year old led the 56 year old to the corner room. It was just large enough for the two to have a little room to move around, and there was nothing but a bench and a pole.

"I think it's going to cost..." Ashley started before being interrupted by Frank.

"Shhhh ... you take this and you buy yourself something nice baby," Frank said.

Ashley's eyes lit up as she took the wad of five $100 bills from Frank.

"Wow, sir. I knew the money would be good, but this? Should I expect this from most guys?"

"No way honey," laughed Frank. "I want to make sure I'm your favorite."

Ashley smiled and turned around, lowering her tight little teen ass onto Frank's full-blown hard-on. She slid her crack up and down the bulge in his khakis as Frank moaned. His hands reached around her body and she gasped timidly as he touched her breasts.

"Mister, I don't think you're supposed to touch me...that's the policy here, right? Didn't you know that?"

"Ashley, just be quiet. I bought myself a good time. Now I can take all that money back and go give it to another girl if you'd like," he growled.

Ashley whimpered, now hit with a heavy dose of reality. At this place, she would continue to learn, you aren't just "given" anything. You're always expected to do something in return.

Frank's mind raced as he felt the teen goddess's body against his. He didn't want to cheat on Jeannie, but he couldn't control himself. As Ashley was rubbing her ass on his crotch he reached down and unbuckled his pants. She didn't notice. He unzipped his pants quietly as Ashley pulled herself up on the pole above the two of them.

When she turned to look at Frank she shrieked, "Oh my gosh!!! You can't do that! I could get fired! You could get arrested!"

Frank's cordial demeanor turned sour. He had heard enough bitching from women today. This little cunt is going to do what I want, and I don't care what the consequences are, he though.

Frank grabbed Ashley's waist and pulled the teen close to him. "Suck me off, right now," he growled.

Ashley's eyes teared up, knowing that she didn't have much of a choice. She was just a young senior in high school looking to make some extra cash, and she scolded herself for thinking that this wouldn't happen. Obediently she lowered herself to her knees and looked up into Frank's eyes.

That almost sent Frank over the edge. Here he was, nearly picking up Social Security benefits, getting a blowjob from a girl almost young enough to be his granddaughter.

He grabbed her head and forced it down on his cock, not worrying about her welfare. She gagged and gagged on his cock, about 7" long and uncut, and saliva flowed out of her mouth. With every thrust upward into her mouth he gripped her hair tighter, pulling it up into a ball behind her head and fucking her mouth.

"Ohhhhh yeah, you little bitch," groaned Frank, feeling his balls swell up. "Take that big cock. Bet none of your boyfriends from school can give it to you like that, can they? Yeah, suck that fucking cock. I ought to cum in your mouth you little bitch ... 18 years old and stripping. What would your dad say? Fuck, yeah. Mmmmmmmmm."

Frank watched intensely as his cock appeared briefly time and time again before forcing itself back in her mouth. This young girl was giving 100-percent and she was earning every bit of that $500, but she could only take about four inches of his cock.

Before cumming Frank pulled Ashley's mouth off his cock. He sat her on the bench and moved his cock up to her chest.

"Push your tits together!" Frank demanded, as Ashley complied. "Yeah, let me fuck those little things!"

Frank put his hands on his hips as he moved his body up and down Ashley's smaller breasts, watching her gorgeous teen face.

"Fuck yeah, bitch. I think you're slutty enough to get a tit job, what do you say? How about I pay for you to get some implants, then I can come and fuck them every week? Would you like that?"

Ashley was still in shock at what was happening but she submissively nodded. The naive girl believed she had asked for his somehow, and was just trying to please this older man.

Frank grabbed Ashley's hips and turned her around so she was facing a mirror in the back of the room. He positioned his cock against her pussy before spitting on his hand. He pressed his fingers against her asshole as he thrust into her.

"Owwwwww!" Ashley moaned, watching Frank's intent expression in the mirror behind her. She was no virgin, but Frank was being very rough.

Frank didn't care if she would only take four inches of his man meat in her mouth. He was going to make the whole damn thing fit in her pussy. He didn't care if he messed her up or tore her in half. He was going to have his entire older cock inside her tight teen pussy, and he didn't care if she liked it.

He felt his balls tense up again and his head swelled. Groaning, he began slapping Ashley's ass as her pussy tightened around his manhood.

"Ugggghhhhh!" Frank yelled, loud enough for anyone in the club to hear, even over the loud music. He emptied his load into the young girl, filling her so much that it began to spill out. He pulled out and watched as the cum dripped down her legs.

Frank had Ashley suck his cock clean and the two waited a couple of minutes for Frank's erection to subside. When it did, he zipped up and nonchalantly left the club.

For the next week he looked forward to his next trip to Gina's ... but he would never see Ashley there again.

NCGuy85
NCGuy85
5 Followers