Breaking in a New Sub Ch. 02

Story Info
Diane and Master Jack have a rough time.
933 words
4.12
42.9k
3

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 12/31/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master Jack was ready, he and Diane had spent a few weeks talking on the phone and playing both there and online. They had flirted openly on bulletin boards and it was time to claim her once and for all. But now was when he got a shock, it seemed that she had decided to leave her husband which he had known about and go to another man she had met online. He was to be her Master and lover she told him.

I, Master Jack, had been pissed, I railed at everyone around me, I had been so close to claiming this girl and to have this all happen so quickly and have the rug pulled out from underneath me was unacceptable. Diane and her new man had appeared on the boards together, and he flaunted it at every chance he had to show that she had chosen him over me. I had known that she was dear friends with this man but I couldn’t accept that, this was a place I was known and had exerted myself many times. To have such a display of disrespect irked me beyond all reason.

Many times when he posted I tried to ignore it, she had pleaded with me many times to just forget about her and move on but I couldn’t let it end that simply. Despite it all I still wanted her and was determined to get her back in time no matter what it took. I suppose I was simply blinded by rage and stupid stubborn male pride, either way I would have her again though I vowed.

A few months went by and then it happened, I was looking through the bulletin boards and posting here and there when I checked back with one of them and he had responded, “That Bastard,” I swore to myself. The gauntlet had been thrown down, I wasn’t in the mood to be fucked with at this point by some fake would be Master.

I quickly responded and told him he was full of shit and had no idea of what he was speaking nor who he was messing with. He chose not to publicly respond only to privately do it by sending a message saying that Diane was his and I needed to get over it.

I decided then and there that I needed a hiatus, I simply said I was walking away from the boards for a while and then did so. I couldn’t be around and see her on the boards without thinking what could’ve been something great.

A few more months passed when suddenly one day a message from Diane showed up in my email. “Master Jack,” it said, “I’m sorry about all that happened and I miss you, can we talk soon please.”

I chose then to not respond nor did I to the next few emails she sent to me. I wanted to make her need me, to want me, to know what a little while of ignoring and being left out in the open without contact was like. Finally after about the fifth email in a few weeks time I sent her a simple response, “I’ll talk to you when I want too, on my terms.”

Diane replied, “Yes, Sir.”

I waited a few days and then sent her an instant message, “I’m ready to talk,” I told her simply.

When she replied it was warm and sweet and we talked for nearly an hour before I told her to call me.

When the phone rang she immediately told me that her new man had forbade this but she needed to hear my voice again. At first I was nonchalant with her just exchanging pleasantries until she said I was a liar about a promise I had made her. It was then that I blew up and let loose all the feelings I had kept in check over these months.

In the end she ended up in tears and said that her new man was not working out as she had hoped and wondered if there would ever be another chance for the two of us. I told her that one day she would be mine but, not until she had resolved some unfinished business with him.

“Diane, take off your panties and play with yourself for me.”

“Sir, I can’t do that, I’m not yours and I just can’t,” she whimpered.

“Diane, Do It!” I boomed over the phone.

“Yes, yes....Sir,” she nearly cried.

I told her another story of taking her against her will and as she came and whimpered she called me Master. I had forced her to do it and she had reluctantly given in. But after the first time it had come more easily.

We spoke again for a few months on and off via email and instant messenger. But things didn’t change much they couldn’t yet. Then she dropped the bombshell, “I am leaving my husband next week, we filed for divorce and I am no longer with the other Sir, Sir.”

I waited patiently and then when the time had come and we had discussed everything I ordered her to call again. It was an afternoon filled with orgasms on both parts and a deep bonding experience. I knew that she was soon going to be mine and I had figured out the way.

Keep an eye out for the next chapter. Please remember to vote and send feedback, I know this one is lacking in sex, but if you follow my stories there will be more soon. Thanks MV.