Breaking In My Friend's Girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I released her, Gretchen pulled back sharply and took a big breath. Not giving her time to object, I grabbed her wrist and put her hand on my cock. I started her on a stroking motion as I picked up the camera again. "OK, here's the drill: You are going to stroke me until I come. When I tell you I'm close, you are going to put your face right in front of it. Mouth closed, eyes open, and you're going to make it come all over your face. Don't flinch or make silly expressions, or I'll use the crop on you. Got it?"

Gretchen scowled, nodded, and continued stroking. I leaned back and took a few more pictures, prompting her once to lick her hand for more lubrication. That made a nice photo.

I put the camera down as I began to get close, and instructed Gretchen to go a little faster. The scowl never left her face as she stroked me, while I smiled pleasantly at her. At one point I patted her on the head and told her she was doing a good job.

"OK, I'm close. Remember, get it all on your face and stay still."

With one last angry look Gretchen hunched down until my cock was pointed right at her face, and then relaxed her features. She kept stroking as my cock grew stiffer and my balls tightened. I heard one small whimper from her as I began to shoot on her face.

She kept stroking and I kept coming. A shot on the forehead, both cheeks, on her nose, and all over her mouth. Finally I began to wind down, watching in satisfaction as the come began to drip from her chin. "Don't move," I said.

Grabbing the camera, I took a series of shots while Gretchen remained on her knees. I could tell she desperately wanted to wipe herself off, but I warned her to leave it. I took a few shots with my cock next to her face, and a few close-ups. I made her smile for several shots. It took a few attempts for her to make it look genuine. Finally, I had Gretchen scoop the come off her face and lick it from her fingers. I continued to take photos and make helpful suggestions.

When she was done I sent her to the bathroom to get me a warm washcloth. While she was doing that I sent a few of the better photos to Bill. Gretchen returned just in time to see his reply:

*Outstanding! I really appreciate your doing this. Keep the pics coming!*

"Oh, God..." Gretchen sobbed miserably. "Look, please just don't put those pictures..."

"On the internet?" I interrupted. "I'll THINK about it."

I crossed to my closet and rummaged around for a moment while Gretchen stood uncertainly in the center of the room. After a moment I tossed her a green school girl skirt. "Here - this belonged to... oh, I don't remember. Some girl I used to have once in a while. Put it on, we're going out. The shirt you're wearing is fine."

She looked down at her shirt, "But it's got... It's stained."

I shrugged and said, "That's what you're wearing. The skirt, two shoes, and your shirt - stains and all. Let's go." I deliberately didn't give her time to wash her face.

END OF PART I

12