Breaking in the Princess

Story Info
A princess gets deflowered by a barbarian.
7.3k words
3.93
45.5k
44
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kingdom of Versailles shined bright, the moonlight illuminating the gardens of king's palace, as the king himself stood with many nobles and royal guardsman, presenting various medals and accolades to the rag-tag group before him. His ear to ear grin revealed pearly white teeth, a rarity, but normal for him since he was king. The man shook the party's hands and embraced the last, his daughter, Antoinette de Pompadour, princess of Versailles, his heir apparent.

"You've done a fine thing, slaying the archdragon and her spawn... we applaud your success young heroes." Said the king, clapping his hands and laughing, his jubilance showing through his attempted stoicism. "Please, partake of the many foods and drinks available, enjoy the party... we through it for you after all!" And with that the king stepped away from the group and vanished into the crowd, only to reappear near the food, consuming hors d'oeuvres while he chatted up his most noble guests.

The party all glanced at each other and searched for a less crowded area, finding a small rest are with a large couch and a few chairs. The group took their seats, drinks in hand. The largest of them, the muscle-bound barbarian, Callum sat down next to the princess a large mug of grog in one hand and a massive leg of goat roast in the other. Antoinette looked at him in a disgusted manner and scooted away as he parted his legs. The others, the wood elves Cildír and Brodus, and the mage Lucillius, also took their seats.

"What a week, 'ey?" Asked Callum, taking a big swig of his grog. "Killed an archdragon and destroyed 'er nest... we even made off with part of the hoard! Good on everyone!.. well, almost everyone." Concluded the barbarian, emptying his mug, eyeing up the princess.

"What's that supposed to mean?!" Asked Antoinette, slightly miffed. She shifted in her seat to glare at Callum, narrowing her eyes and scrunching up her nose.

"Judging by your reaction I'm sure you know what I mean," Answered Callum, "by the way, you're cute when you're angry." The man made eye contact with her, smiling mockingly. He then sat back and began filling his mug with more grog.

"Hey Antoinette, it's all in good fun, Callum doesn't mean it." Said Lucillius, a possibly sincere smile on his face.

"Yeah, I totally didn't mean it, Doll." Callum winked at Antoinette, a large smile on his face. The man then stood, towering over almost everyone, he rolled his shoulders and took a half assed bow. "I'm gonna head on up to my chambers... this room is overcrowded." Said he, vanishing amidst the party guests.

He's unbearable, how does everyone else put up with him? Thought Antoinette, her eyes alight with the fires of rage. She stood up and stormed off angrily, her incredibly impractical dress almost causing her to trip as she wasn't paying attention. I'll show him, he thinks because he took down two dragons by himself that he's more important... arsehole. Why is he even part of the group? Thought Antoinette as she navigated through the crowd, eventually making it into the hall.

Elsewhere, Callum awaited someone in their chambers, an enormous room adorned with white-gold decorations and bedclothes embroidered in the style of versaiin nobility. Above a rather large mantle hung a portrait of a woman. Callum smirked and took a seat on the bed, which was far softer than he anticipated, causing him to sink into it. The barbarian did not care though, sipping from a large goblet. Just as he was getting comfortable, the doors on the far side of the room opened, and in walked Antoinette.

The woman didn't notice the barbarian on her bed at first, she muttered to herself angrily as she went to her giant mirror and began undoing her dress. "That bastard, so disrespectful... I'm royalty, he should know his place... filthy barbarous man." She grumbled, loosening her corset. "How is he tolerated by anyone, let alone endeared?!"

"Simple really," Said Callum, slowly walking up behind Antoinette, "I'm just not as much of an asshole as people think." The man stood behind her, his muscles accentuated by the firelight. Antoinette's eyes widened in surprise and fear, she spun around and backed up to the mirror. "What? Something I said?" Asked Callum, the sarcasm ever evident in his voice.

Antoinette got angry and swung an open hand toward the barbarian's face. Her slap didn't make contact though, as the man caught her hand and smiled. "How dare you enter my chambers you damned savage!" She yelled, charging a spell in her free hand. "You'll regret coming in here!" She then tried to fire a blast, only to have it dissipate as Callum shifted his weight causing her to fall backwards.

As they hit the floor, Antoinette felt something huge running down one of the man's legs. What in the Nine Hells is that! She thought, her face now pinkish red. The woman sat up and scooted out from under the barbarian, her soft hands brushing against the hard, muscled body of the man's arms. She felt something in her chest as she stared at Callum, angrily. What is this weird tingly feeling? She thought.

"Seems something's got you flustered. What is it I wonder? Could it be this?" Asked Callum, gripping the massive curved shape running down his left leg. The man began massaging it, causing it to harden and thicken. "What could it be I wonder?" He continued chuckling quietly.

"I know what that is and... that... mm... isn't what I was... uh... looking at!" Replied Antoinette, trying not to steal glances and the growing shape in Callum's breeches. "I was... I was looking at your clothes... they're so... ugly!.. why would anyone wear such rags?" She retorted, her blush deepening. The woman couldn't help but notice the shape in the man's pants growing and pushing against his pant-leg, twitching.

"Oh... hm... I wear these rags because they're more efficient when it comes to combat, it's loose, allows me to move around real easy... and the best part, it comes off real easy too. Much better than your regal gown, your 'majesty'. Here, let me show you." Answered Callum, helping Antoinette to her feet, only to tear her gown apart in a single downward motion, exposing her rather shapely breasts, thin legs, and her hairless, royal pussy.

"Eek! What is your gods damned problem!" She screamed covering herself, as if the man hadn't seen anything, but he had. "You ruined my dress! This gown costs more than our entire keep! You bastard!" She waved her fist and tried to be as convincingly angry as possible, but she felt it fading as the man stood over her, the massive bulge in his pants now nearly at his knee. "You... you... hmph!" She mumbled, her face going blank as her eyes started to focus on the man, who had removed his shirt, revealing a heavily muscled physique.

"Seems you like what you see." Said Callum lifting the woman off the ground and pushing her back against his chest. "Let's see if you like what you feel too." He continued sucking on her earlobe and nipping at her neck. The woman began moaning lightly, her arms moving away from her breasts and pussy, leaving them vulnerable. The man then took advantage of this and began feeling her up, lightly pinching her nipples and caressing her slight curves. The woman felt herself melting in his embrace.

Right where I want her, He thought as his hands wandered to her inner thighs, brace yourself woman... I'm about to fuck your brains out! His fingers glided over her clit, causing the princess to squeak a bit, she bit her lip and held onto the man, running her fingers through his hair with one hand and finding herself absentmindedly gripping and jerking the thing in Callum's pants.

"Ah... mmm... I've never touch that place! Please, it's so sensitive... please I can't, AH!!!" The princess felt a pleasurable shock run up her spine as she leaked her juices all over the barbarian's giant hand. "What did you do... oh!.. mmm," She was silenced by the entry of Callum's thick fingers into her mouth, tasting herself on him. She moaned around his fingers, rubbing his bulge more vigorously, gripping his hair. "Muah... oh, what have you done to... me? You... you... mmph." She couldn't focus anymore, she's never had an orgasm before, her body wasn't ready for that kind of feeling.

This girl is getting me all hot and bothered, so much more exciting than Sekirei! I'm impressed. Thought Callum, the form in his pants finally bursting forth, revealing a massive, veiny, dick, that leaked copious amounts of precum, forming a puddle at their feet. The giant rod rubbed up against Antoinette's mound, causing the woman to moan and look down.

"Oh my gods!" Yelled Antoinette, her eyes locked on the massive schlong, which lifted off the floor for a bit, the shaft pressing against her slit. "Oh! Ah! It's huge!" She shrieked, trying to touch the floor with her toes, only causing Callum's fat cock to begin pulsing. The woman moaned and gripped the man's hips to steady herself. "Please, please... tell me what you intend to do... mmm... with this... hah... thing." Said she, weakly. Her body was hot, sweat starting to bead on her forehead and in various other areas on her body.

The man slowly slid his cock back and forth, eliciting very unprincesslike sounds from the heiress to Versailles's throne. Her pussy leaked profusely, bathing Callum's member in her nectar, she was losing her mind already. The barbarian smiled and gripped the woman by her throat, pushing her ass against his upper-pelvis and facing her toward her stupidly large mirror.

"Look at yourself, you claim you're so superior to all of us... but when I look at you, twitching in ecstasy at the thought of what this cock will do to you... all I see is how inferior YOU are." Said Callum, lifting Antoinette off of himself, as if she was weightless. She was being turned upside down, soon coming face to "face" with Callum's phallus.

"Wha... what are you... do- EEK!" Antoinette was silenced as the man's tongue snaked its way in between the folds of her pussy, exploring her baby room. "Ah, AH!.. stop it feels so-" The princess let out a breathy moan, she didn't want to admit it, but she liked this sensation, the man's tongue hit every sweet spot inside her, "good... oh, oh."

The man's face was buried between Antoinette's thighs, her moans and copious amounts of nectar indicative of his pleasing her. But, as he explored her hole, he found a barrier. Callum retracted his tongue and smiled looking down at the princess. She wore a face of shock, terror, and perverted curiosity. Her mouth agape and eyes wide at the sight of his massive, now near 56 centimeter length resting atop a massive set of testicles, each one the size of a large satsuma, so heavy that they hung rather low. The woman found herself running her hands along the length of this monstrous penis, realizing how hard it was, she grew both more scared and aroused.

"You can't be human!" She squeaked, now massaging the man's balls, feeling their warmth and weight, noting that she could almost feel them churning an ungodly amount of cum. "Muah." She moaned as she kissed the head of his penis, finally tasting the man's precum. "Oh... oh my God... it's so thick!" She exclaimed, the sweet, but also tart, viscous substance coating her tongue and lips. The princess then felt Callum's hand grip the back of her head, then a push toward the man's pelvis, then she was choking on the massive, veiny length of the giant barbarian's cock. She bobbed back and forth, the only sounds filling the room being her gags and her own pussy squelching as the man penetrated her with both his tongue and fingers.

It's so fucking thick! How the hell did he hide this monster?! Oh no, my throat!!! He's pushing into my throat! Antoinette screamed internally as her throat began to bulge, the man's cock stretching her royal throat to its limit. All she could do was grip his ass cheeks and hope that he let up eventually, but he would go harder from here. Callum then walked over to the large bed, turning his back to the mirror, and lying Antoinette on the bed, bringing all 19 stone of his body down on top of her, straddling her head and gripping it with both hands. Oh fuck, he's so heavy, I can't move!!! I, I can't breathe... He's going... DEEPER!!!

"Oh... you're throat is bloody tight!" Exclaimed Callum, sliding his cock back and forth, still not even halfway in. The barbarian continued eating Antoinette out as he facefucked her, expertly exploring her pussy and causing the woman to writhe in agonizing pleasure as she experienced another powerful orgasm, greater than the last, as she had a monster cock down her throat. The man pulled his tongue away from her pussy as it exploded, her nectar spraying out and drenching part of her massive bed in girl cum, as this happened her throat tightened around Callum's cock, causing the man to moan in surprise. "Oh fuck... you liked that didn't you?" Asked Callum, pulling out of Antoinette's throat. His massive dick lay in between her breasts as the man's equally sizeable balls lay on her face. "Show me then... show me just how much you loved it!" Said the barbarian, gripping his balls and shoving them into the small mouth of the woman. The man then began stroking himself, leaking an enormous amount of precum onto the tight, flat abdomen of the princess, his moans filling the room. "You're doing great! I'll say that much... especially for you're first time... could it be that you've already broken?"

Antoinette didn't want to admit it, but this man, his scent, his power, his grossly gigantic manhood, and his attitude was causing her mind to melt, all she wanted to do was get her pussy broken by this monster. She gripped the man's tight, round ass tried her best to please him, swirling her little tongue around his balls, sucking hard on them. He moaned as he pushed Antoinette's breasts together, attempting to fuck her tits, to no avail, as they weren't large enough. Although, he still rubbed his cock against them. He then, began to stand, his balls popping out of the woman's mouth, causing spit to splatter on her face as his nuts lifted off off her chin. The woman gasped for air, tears in her eyes.

"I, I couldn't breathe!!! You bastard!" She screamed weakly as she got her breath back. "You could've... killed... oh gods!" Her voice grew quieter with each spoken word, her eyes fixed on the giant cock hovering over her. "All that was inside me?!"

"Not even close, look, you're little throat could only take about a third of me... Now, I'm all hot and bothered... and... hard!" Replied Callum gripping his massive dick, which twitched and pulsated. He stroked his cock lubing his monster up and gripping Antoinette's legs, spinning her around, and slamming his dong down onto her stomach. Antoinette squeaked in fear at the sight of how far this monster was going to go inside of her. She touched the tip of his dick and rubbed it longingly, using her free hand to open her virgin pussy to this pillar of a penis.

"Please Callum... I, I want it... in me." Antoinette moaned, gingerly rubbing her pussy, moaning quietly. The man slid back pressing his nearly 9 centimeter wide cock head against her tight, little opening. Her slit, though it was open, resisted with all its might, she was too tight. "Ah... you're just too- AH! Oh, oh!" The princess's pussy gave way and in went the human horsecock of Callum. Antoinette felt like she was being torn in half, the cock feeling even larger than it looked. She softly pressed her hands against the man's stomach, attempting to stop his entry, to no avail. "Ah!!! It's so fucking big! Mmm... please not all of it... ah, oh... not, not yet."

She's so fucking tight... but of course she would be, she's never even touched herself. This is gonna be fun. Callum thought as he broke Antoinette's hymen, pulling out to wipe the little bit of blood off. "You aren't a virgin anymore, Princess! How does it feel knowing that you got deflowered by an uncivilized... Hng... barbarian?" Asked the man, pushing back inside, this time with significantly less resistance.

"You filthy beast... oh, fuck... how... mmph... how dare-" She was cut off by Callum's first thrust, her screams of pained pleasure filling the room and probably echoing out into the halls. "You... AH!!! Bastard... so, so... AH, big... I can't... ooh!" She lost herself, trying to fit the giant cock inside of her.

"You can't take it?" Asked Callum, answered only by weak moans of pleasure. He then pushed further in, forcing out yet another orgasm from Antoinette, lubricating his impressive cock with her juices. "But you will!" He answered, lifting Antoinette off of the bed and taking one of her nipples into his mouth, pinching her other one with his free hand. He then bounced the small woman on his lap, his cock a mere 20 centimeters in, less than halfway. He lightly bit her nipple as he flicked his tongue expertly over it, running his hands over the woman's petite, but rounded buttocks, rubbing her pink ring with his fingertip. Antoinette's body writhed and humped against Callum, her body overwhelmed by all the sensations, she really couldn't take it, and they were just getting started.

"How... oh my gods... AH... how are you so... good at... OH!!!" Her body went stiff as the barbarian pulled her ass down onto his dick, causing her stomach to bulge even more and her pussy to grip the man's cock like a vice. He's so damn thick, it hurts... but... I don't want him to stop! She thought to herself as she returned to reality, looking Callum in his eyes. Then, she went for it, she tried to plant her lips on his, thinking that this man breaking her pussy gave a damn about her feelings. She was wrong. The man grabbed her by her throat just before she made contact and slammed her against the headboard of her bed, not hard enough to hurt her, but hard enough to send a message.

"You fell in love with me, huh? Hahaha... if you wanna kiss something, I'll give something to kiss!" He exclaimed, grabbing a handful of Antoinette's hair standing over her yet again, ramming his massive, girl-cum-slick cock down her throat. The woman's mouth welcomed the barbarian's length now, not like it was nothing of course, but much more easily than when they started. "Fall in love with my cock bitch! Because I certainly don't love you!" Shouted Callum nearly getting his full length down the poor girl's throat, forming a massive bulge in her throat. "Royalty my ass, you never deserved such a title... I'm partial to... cumslut myself!" He continued, finally fitting his entire cock down Antoinette's throat, eliciting a smile from Callum. "Now, we can really get started Antoinette... you ready, bitch?!" Asked the man, smiling maliciously as he began violently facefucking the princess.

The woman's throat was stretched to its limit, she felt the massive schlong in her stomach, she couldn't breathe, and unless her mind was playing tricks on her, he got even bigger. She gripped Callum's ass and let the man pound her throat like there's no tomorrow. She gagged and spat everywhere, every thrust more forceful than the last, even if she tried to bite his cock to get him to let up, it merely seemed to make him fuck her throat harder. Then, she tasted it, the first hint of a cumshot.

It's so strong... and bitter like the alcohol he drinks, but also really sweet, thick, and smooth... like caramel, but even more rich... and then, on top of all that, it's salty too!.. oh my gods, I need more! Give me more you fucking animal! Thought Antoinette as the man, began grunting and sped up his thrusts even more. The woman's hands moved from his ass to his massive, cum laden balls, which burned with what had to be buckets of seed, and Antoinette needed it all. She began massaging his testicles, softly squeezing them and rubbing them, nuzzling up to them once Callum began to slow down before he began to pull out. She was ready, or so she thought as right when the man withdrew all but his massive cockhead, he slammed back in a couple more times holding the princess down until her eyes rolled back. As she nearly blacked out, the barbarian pulled out, just like last time, leaving only his cockhead in her mouth, he then began jerking his dick, beating it violently, causing an enormous amount of cum to explode out of his cock and down the woman's throat, filling her up. The orgasm went on for over a minute, there was so much cum that it leaked out onto the woman's face and down her chin.