Breaking in the Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Swallow it all whore!" Barked Callum, his cock popping out of Antoinette's mouth like a cork on a bottle of champagne, flopping down and smacking her in the face. The man then smeared his load all over her face. "You look so much better drenched in nut, bitch. Take a look for yourself!" He continued grabbing his cock sleeve by her hair and dragging her out of the bed and to the mirror. The girl could barely stand, opting to kneel instead, as Callum rested his still hypererect donkey dick on her shoulder, gently rubbing it against her face, asserting his absolute dominance. "Oh yeah... this is indeed a good look for you." Said he, as Antoinette licked and sucked on his cockhead while she attempted to clean all the cum off of her body, to little avail.

That was incredible, I can't feel my throat... he can't be human, he lasted so long... and, and he's still rock hard! Antoinette's pussy dripped as she cleaned all the cum off of Callum's cock, knowing that even after 2 hours of what he calls "foreplay" and a massive load like that one, they were only just getting started. I want this bitchbreaker to go all the way in, I want to feel him filling every nook and cranny of my pussy. Please fuck me more... I need it! Please! The princess of Versailles began rubbing herself, staring at the monstrous cock in front of her, face red and eyes glazed over.

"Bend over and grab the mirror." Said Callum, gripping his dick and stroking it slowly, stepping back. Antoinette obliged and gripped the mirror, opening her pussy with two fingers from her free hand. "You want me in there?" He asked, the tip of his dick gliding over her clit, making her jump in surprised pleasure. "You want me to fill this cunt with baby batter?" He whispered into her ear, sliding his cock between her ass cheeks. "What would your father think? Tsk, tsk, tsk... impregnated by a 'savage', you'd be okay with that? Does the the thought of an insolent, uncivilized cur impregnating you turn you on that much?" Asked Callum, his voice getting breathy, as he put his dick against her slit. "Answer me, Antoinette."

"Yes," She answered, pushing against Callum's cock, causing the head to pop in, "I want to... feel this fat, fucking cock split my pussy open! Nyah!" She cried out, her a smile on her face as she was penetrated.

"Then, I'll oblige your request, since you asked nicely... whore!" Growled Callum, sliding over 24 centimeters of cock into her, feeling the woman's cunt tighten around his length. "You're still tight... let's fix that." He continued, began his pounding of the woman, he smiled and began rocking back and forth, his cock gripped by Antoinette's tight, little cunt. He was relentless, slamming in and out, each thrust going further in than before. All Antoinette could do was grip Callum's Shoulders and hope he would slow down, or speed up, and finally thrust that monster all the way in. She moaned like a bitch in heat, tongue hanging from her mouth, sweat and pussy juice forming a puddle on the floor, she was having the time of her life.

He isn't slowing down... oh gods! He's almost all the way in! It's so fucking much! Thought Antoinette as she was getting her baby room resized, feeling the man's heavy balls begin slapping against her hairless cunt, rubbing up against her clit as well. "Ah! Aahh!! Fffuuuccckkk!!! Yes!" Screamed Antoinette as yet another orgasm sent a shock up her spine, her cum only serving to lube her hole up more, thus allow Callum to fuck her even harder, now lifting her off the ground. He's so fucking strong, I... I can't feel my... legs, oh my gods... it hurts so good! The princess's arms dropped to her stomach, feeling the bulge forming there with every inhumanly powerful thrust from the barbarian. Her body writhed and twitched with every slam, she was about to black out, she had reached her limit. Then, she was spurred back to consciousness as Callum's lips locked onto her neck, leaving a dark reddish purple mark. "Please don't stop!" She begged while he nibbled on her ears, playfully flicking her earrings with his tongue, while he simultaneously gently rubbed her nipples, which were fully erect. And he obliged, without a word, putting Antoinette in a full-nelson, and making her look at her reflection.

"I think I ruined you, 'Princess'!" Exclaimed Callum, a devilish grin on his face, as he pushed so far into the woman that his own balls squished against her pussy. "But I'm not done... I told you that I'd oblige your request. So... here... it... COMES!!! OH FUCK!!!" Shouted the barbarian, unleashing his second cumshot since they started, five hours ago. His seed flooded Antoinette's pussy, filling it beyond its limit, causing the cum to begin spraying out of the sides and onto the floor, forming a thick, white puddle beneath the two of them. Looks like all those stories about aasimar endurance were lies, seems like she's out cold. Thought Callum, his dick popping out of the woman's hole, even more cum pouring out of her pussy and drenching his cock. He then just dropped her on the floor, walking toward her bed. "Really... is that all you got? Weren't you part celestial or something? Figured you'd be able to last longer than a few hours... guess I was... wrong." Callum saw Antoinette rise to her feet, her eyes alight with divine energy. She turned and stared at him, unfurling two glowing, incorporeal wings. "Hm... this may be more fun than I anticipated." Mumbled Callum, smiling as his cock grew to full mast yet again.

Antoinette dashed over to Callum, catching him off guard, she then straddled him and took his entire length into her gaping, cum laden pussy. The aasimar princess bounced up and down on the man, lightly raking her nails down his chest and abdomen. She then gripped Callum's thighs and began ramming him up into her, but she didn't moan. She just rode him, a serious expression on her face. It was clear now that she was attempting to assert her dominance over the man, but she does not yet know the true depths of his strength.

"Your filthy, savage cock can't do anything to me anymore Callum, time for you to learn your place!" Said she, riding Callum more viciously. Then, suddenly the barbarian flipped Antoinette over, pinning her legs back, next to her head, then he got over her, smiling as his eyes began to glow a deep purple.

"The only one learning their place here is you... SLUT!!!" Roared the man, ramming his phallus into the aasimar so hard that the mythril bed frame, on which the bed laid bent in and all the clawed legs of said frame gave way. The woman came hard as the man smashed her into the bed, laying his entire weight on top of her, she feigned ambivalence, hoping he would notice and give up. Her hopes were in vain. He slammed his cock in and out, his giant balls slapping against her asshole with every thrust. "Fucking aasimar, you're part divine right? Even more incentive to break you, BITCH!!!" Roared Callum, flipping Antoinette over onto her stomach. Then, he enveloped his own hands in dark purple energy, gripping the aasimar's wings. "Brace yourself whore! I'm done holding back!"

The man then began thrusting into the princess with unbelievable power, it was as if the entire palace shook every time Callum's balls slapped against Antoinette's pelvis. Oh gods, oh gods!!! He's so... strong... this cock is- the heiress's thoughts were overcome by a massive surge of dopamine to her brain, as she came again, with such force that her pussy somehow expelled the barbarian's unfathomably engorged cock. She flailed about, trying to stop the spray of pussy juice by covering her destroyed and tender hole, but of course it didn't work in the slightest. Antoinette screamed and played with her clit, while tweaking one of her nipples, and sucking on the other one in between breaths. Oh fuck... what just happened... I'm so hot... I can barely... think... fuck. She thought to herself, barely conscious.

"You think we're done, Princess Cocksleeve?" Asked Callum, grabbing Antoinette's ankles and pulling her to the edge of the bed, spreading her legs. "I think I thoroughly broke your pussy bitch... But you got another hole that's never been touched!" Growled Callum, his muscles bulging and pulsating, especially his cock, which were all enveloped in a purple aura. "Part god huh?.. Doesn't mean shit to me!" He spat, parting Antoinette's ass cheeks, rubbing her softly rubbing her pink ring. She thought getting her baby room resized was intense... she ain't ready. Thought Callum, lubing up his hand with the princess's juices, as well as his own. Then, he slowly plugged the woman's asshole with his middle finger, shoving it knuckle deep. "You're real tight here... hahaha... I'm gonna enjoy this, you won't at first... not like it matters."

Fifteen minutes went by as Callum, now squatting behind Antoinette's behind, was opening up her asshole, preparing her for the coming pounding. "Please, you win Callum, I couldn't even handle your cock in my pussy, so you know I can't take it back... nyah!" The princess's angelic aura vanished in a blinding flash as Callum just barely pushed the tip of the tip of his schlong into her ass. "Oh! It hurts!"

"Shut up whore! You said you wanted this dick deep inside you, stretching you out... and that's what you're gonna get!" Barked Callum, pushing harder. The princess's asshole was far more resistant than her pussy, even with their juices easing entry, the barbarian's giant dick nearly unable to enter. In the end though, her pink ring opened up, the man's cockhead popping in. Antoinette twitched and squeaked as she was getting reamed by the enraged, hulking, barbarian's giant dick. She gripped her ass and attempted to push Callum off, but he only pushed deeper into her, getting roughly a third of his length inside of her. "You like it slut?" Asked the man, putting Antoinette in a chokehold. "I know I am."

Fuck, he's breaking my ass! I don't know how much I can take! Oh gods... I'm... I'm... going to... The princess squirted as she was getting anally destroyed by this monster. She bit her blanket and screamed through gritted teeth as her pussy was so sensitive that it hurt at this point, but Callum was unconcerned, since she was descended of a deity, his only goal now was to break her. His cock is so hot... so thick... long. She thought, nearly passing out, but quickly being brought back to her senses as the barbarian's cock slid in further. She moaned and screamed as the pain started to fade, her mind melting from all the different stimuli. He's got to be at least halfway in now! But, but it's starting to feel... kinda good. Antoinette found herself drooling, her eyes rolling back as she felt the man's balls just barely graze her clit, causing her to wince. She was then flipped onto her back, now face-to-face with Callum.

She was in awe, his body now, for some reason, even more attractive to her than it was before. He glistened with a combination of her pussy juice, his cum, and both of their sweat. The moonlight shining through the window accentuating his musculature, defining ever shape on his body. Antoinette ran her hands down his abdomen, feeling not only body hair, but also muscle, harder than any mortal man's. She bit her lip and felt the man pushing deeper, wrapping her legs around him as he did. Callum smiled as she looked up at him, false innocence in her eyes.

"How bad do you want it?" He asked, slowly rocking back and forth, lightly rubbing Antoinette's thighs.

"I want it... more than... anything." She murmured meekly.

"Louder... don't be ashamed, Princess." Replied Callum, smiling devilishly.

"I want it! I want you to fucking destroy my holes, Callum! Pump me full of your gods damned seed... mmm!" She exclaimed, sitting up and grabbing the man's waist and trying to pull him in deeper. "I need it! This is the only thing I need in my life!" She continued, grinding against Callum's pelvis, moaning loudly "Come on... please... I said it! Now, destroy my ass! Please!!!" Antoinette screamed, her voice wearing out from all her screaming over the past several hours. "Come on! I can't wait any-" She was silenced as the barbarian grabbed her throat and her hip, thrusting up into her, finally cramming his entire schlong inside of her. "AAHH!! HOLY... UGH... FUCK!" She squeaked as Callum started thrusting, her asshole gripping his cock like a vice.

"Hngh... you are one tight bitch!" Exclaimed Callum, thrusting harder and faster. "I'm almost enjoying you for more than just making you my bitch!" He continued, now thrusting so hard, that his balls clapped against Antoinette's ass cheeks. The man groaned and moaned loudly, clearly enjoying anal sex with the princess. She was no different, screaming and moaning as she got railed by Callum. "Oh... yeah, royal ass is the best!" Exclaimed the barbarian, sitting Antoinette up as he began slamming her down with considerable force, since her ass was finally loosening up. He put her in a bear hug and began slowly gyrating, exploring the woman's royal asshole.

Now, fully impaled on this inhumanly large cock, the princess further lost herself, drooling, digging her nails into Callum's back, but she only felt his heat, and all the power radiating off of him, all the pressure. Her body was far beyond its limit for punishment, but Callum wouldn't let her rest, every time she'd pass out, he'd fuck her harder, she wasn't done until he was, and at this point, that's how she wanted it. The woman bounced on his cock, feeling him deep inside her, her insides getting rearranged. She was in love with his cock, just like Callum told her she'd be.

"Yeah... ride me bitch, let's see what you got!" Barked Callum, sitting back as Antoinette began grinding and bouncing on on his dick. She threw her head back, tongue hanging loose, eyes glazed over, moaning so loud that the barbarian was pretty sure someone had heard them at this point, but he didn't care. The princess turned around and bounced her ass, now slamming down onto Callum's cock. "Oh that's good... you may have actually learned something after all!" He exclaimed, laughing as she slammed down extremely hard, her asshole tightening.

"Oh fuck!!! Yes, it hurts so good!" She screamed, her pussy squirting all over Callum's massive balls. "I... I need a minute." She murmured, before collapsing onto her bed nearly passing out. She was breathing heavily, but if anyone was listening they wouldn't have noticed, as the sound of her breathing was completely drowned out by the groans of her broken bed as Callum began mounting her again. "How are you... still able to... AHH!" Antoinette squeaked as Callum slammed balls deep into her now properly ruined ass.

"Simple slut... I want to keep this up!" He roared, begin his most forceful series of thrusts yet, causing the heiress to scream and moan and writhe against him as she got fucked to her breaking point. "Oh yeah... here it comes bitch, congratulations... Here's-your-PRIZE!" Exclaimed Callum, going as deep as he could and unleashing another equally massive load up her ass. The woman moaned and came herself as the man emptied his heavy balls inside of her, squirting all over him. Antoinette was spent, her body taken by this giant savage, she should have been angry, but she was happy and very satisfied. "Fuck yes... I have to say, your holes are some of the best I've fucked... I'm only somewhat disappointed. Ha!" Said Callum, his giant dick popping out of her ass, followed by a waterfall of thick, creamy semen.

The man pulled Antoinette off of the bed and put her on her knees, which wasn't hard as she had little strength left to even stand. He then started jerking his schlong and pointed it toward the princess. He smiled, watching the lady realize what was in front of her and attempt to wrap her tiny hands around it, just barely managing to get her hands around his cock. She began pumping him, feeling his slippery, smooth, veiny, perfectly shaped phallus harden yet again. She smiled, licking her lips as his cockhead began leaking precum again, eliciting quiet moans and pants from Callum. She kissed the head of his cock, drenching her lips and chin in precum.

"You like that, Callum? Does this please you?" She asked, letting one hand go to caress the man's balls, licking the man's cock slit. "I hope it does... I want more of your seed." She continued, lifting the barbarian's meat club and nuzzling up to his testicles, sucking them passionately, her bright green eyes focused on Callum. "Come on, blow your fucking load! Cover me!" Moaned Antoinette, jerking his cock harder and faster, while simultaneously sucking his balls even harder.

"Oh... you've learned... keep at it. Oh yeah!" Exclaimed Callum, bucking at the air, taking a fistful of the princess's hair. "Suck my fucking cock." He moaned, pulling his balls out of her mouth and pushing his dick into Antoinette's mouth. She slowly sucked him, struggling, even now, to throat his entire length, but she wanted to make him feel great, to thank him for fucking her brains out. Callum's moans grew louder, slowing turning to grunts as he began thrusting into her mouth himself, holding her head in place. "This throat is still tight, only difference... is that you're not telling me to stop." Said the man, upping the pace. "I must say... ah, fuck yeah... you've lasted longer than some of the whores I've stretched out, so congratulations."

The fallen princess caressed his balls, squeezing them, and massaging them, patiently waiting for her fill of cum. At this point though, she knew that his stamina was ungodly, but she didn't care, she loved his cock. The man began fucking her face hard, had she not been holding onto his balls they would be slamming into her neck right now. Antoinette's free hand unconsciously moved down to her gaping, oversensitive pussy. She then began playing with herself, squiritng over and over, her orgasms so forceful that they caused her pain and pleasure in equal measure. The woman's moans reverberated through Callum's cock, bringing the man even more pleasure, she also softly nibbled on him, causing him to harden further.

"Oh... oh fuck, here it comes!" Exclaimed Callum, slamming deep down her throat on final time, gripping his balls and pressing them against her face. He then began thrusting, slowly being forced out by the ridiculously large load he was firing directly into Antoinette's stomach. Eventually, his cock popped out of her throat, marked by a loud pop that must've echoed out into the hall. Callum looked down at his fucktoy, now cleaning his softening cock after 7 hours of hardcore, back-breaking sex. She was much more successful than last time at cleaning him, leaving his cock slick and shiny with spit.

"That... amazing." She murmured, barely cognizant, not even able to sit up on her own. The princess fell back against her bed, cum dripping from every fuckhole on her body. She attempted to focus and think, but all that was on her mind was Callum's cock. More cock, more cock, more cock... I want more cock. She thought, just repeating those words in her mind over and over, as the man who fucked her into this state took a seat next to her, slapping his now flaccid cock against her cheek. The woman was still in awe at the size of the member, even soft it dwarfed her face. She gingerly placed her hand against the penis, stroking it softly. "Again?"

"I don't think you could handle another round Antoinette... you're barely conscious after just one... besides, we got-" Callum was cut off by the opening of doors, and the entrance of his and Antoinette's travelling companions. They all wore faces of surprise, one of them getting extremely red faced.

"Again Callum?!" Shouted Cildir, the monk.

"AGAIN?! This has happened before?!" Shouted Lucillius, the wizard.