Breaking in the Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course it's happened before mate... what do you think happened to the bitch from before you and Brodus showed up?" Answered Callum, standing up and using the remains of Antoinette's dress to clean himself off. He then tossed them onto Antoinette, not for her to dress herself, but to humiliate her further. "Bitches disrespect, bitches get the Egobreaker."

"You named your phallus?" Asked Cildir, laughing. "Hmph... don't answer that question. Of course you did." He continued as Callum clothed himself. "Anyway, we were gonna go into the city for some breakfast, all this 'royal cuisine' is a bit too fancy for my taste, you coming with?"

"Of course, I'd rather avoid any seafood though, had my fill last night." Answered Callum, chuckling, he then pointed at Antoinette. "She on the other hand, had more than her fill of protein, just let her sleep." He continued laughing loudly.

"You're a trip man." Replied Cildir, joining him in laughter, followed by an awkward chuckle from Lucillius, and an odd laugh from Brodus.

The party then made their exit, not long after that the king arrived to check on his daughter, finding her drenched in semen, holes agape, unconscious. "Antoinette! What happened to you?!" He screamed, calling for a servant to clean her. "Who dared deflower my daughter?!"

Weeks later when Antoinette finally awoke from her sex induced coma, she sought out men, attempting to find an equal to Callum, she found none. And when her father discovered that the barbarian was the one who took his heiress's virginity, he sent an entire army to hunt him and his friends down, none of his men survived. The princess, dissatisfied with being royalty after getting put in her place by Callum, soon vanished, seeking out the man. When she found him, she discovered her purpose in life: to take Callum's massive cock in every hole, alongside the high elf known as Sekirei.

The End