Breaking In the Student Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dot went down on the tight little pussy like a wolverine, devouring her sweet sex and causing the girl's tonging to get a little sloppy when she started to cum, but hearing the kid scream while she bucked underneath her and a spray coated the gym teacher's face made it all worthwhile.

***

The sunlight peeking through the bedroom windows had been replaced by moonlight as Dot Lynch climbed off the bed, the bedding soiled with all sorts of fluids, and Melody looked over at her mentor with her legs akimbo and a groggy expression on her face as she watched Ms. Lynch undoing the harness that held he strap-on she had just used on her protege.

"Shower," Dot muttered, and Melody nodded at that and followed her host down the hall and into the bathroom.

After Dot adjusted the spray she watched Melody tinkling into the toilet and then ushered her into the stall.

"How did I do?" Melody asked.

"You mean your physical appraisal?"

"No, I mean the other. You know - about making you happy? I told you I'd do anything to please you," she explained.

"You did say that didn't you?" Dot snickered. "Jury is still out on that."

As Dot spoke she put her hands on Melody's shoulder and pushed her down to her knees while lifting her leg up onto the side of the tub, and was pleasantly surprised when Melody not only didn't fight but moved her head closer and lifted her face while Dot first frigged herself and then parted her bush as best she could before letting go.

The look of ecstasy on the blonde's face while a torrent of pee splashed over her flawless complexion, and when the blast became a trickle and then stopped, Melody pushed her face into the gym teacher crotch and lapped away until Dot lifted her to her feet and let the shower clean her face.

"Well?" Melody giggled, looking for affirmation of her vow.

"You are quite the little piglet, aren't you?" Dot snickered.

"I'm your piglet, Ms. Lynch," the blonde added as her mentor pulled her dripping blonde hair off her cheeks and leaned forward.

"That's right," Dot agreed as she kissed Melody, and as their tongues dueled Dot thanked her lucky stars that she had decided to become a gym teacher decades ago.

***

Thank you for reading.