Breaking in Tom's New RV!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bogey4u
bogey4u
1,186 Followers

"Oh honey, I'm the lucky one. You are such a big strong handsome man. What did I ever do to deserve such a stud like you?" I said softly into his ear.

"Oh Steven, you always say the right things. I'm so glad we became lovers and I helped you put up your new TV." Then he kissed my cheek.

"Oh Honey, your big strong cock is all I ever wanted." I said as I kissed him back on his cheek being more bold with my words.

"Oh Steven, you give the best blow jobs a guy could ever want. What would I ever do without you." He replied sounding more serious.

"Oh Tommy, I love sucking your big sexy cock. It's a dream come true." I said in hopes it would come true.

"I need a new drink I'll be right back lover. Don't you dare go anywhere." He said in a sweet tone.

Tom stumbled up the RV and stepped inside. I sat there looking at the stars and checking our surroundings. It was very clear that night and it looked as if we were all alone, free to do whatever we wanted to do. I wanted to suck Tom's cock tonight, I wanted to feel his big cock head throbbing in my mouth. I wanted to taste his pre-cum, I wanted to experience real hot man on man sex for the first time in my life. I wanted to make him cum so hard and not waste a drop no matter what it tasted like. I wanted to try this at least one time in my life and I was hoping this would be the night.

My mind was wondering when I heard Tom step out of the RV, slip and fall into the sand. His drink went flying and he looked a little shook up.

"Tom, are you OK buddy? That was quite a fall from grace." I teased.

"I'm OK, can you help me up?"

"Sure buddy, of course."

I went over to him and helped him get to his feet.

"Are you in any pain Tom?'

"My shoulder and my knee hurt a bit." He grunted.

"Come back inside and let me take a better look."

I helped Tom inside and set up the full size mattress and laid him down on it gently. I examined his shoulder and knee, everything looked fine but I acted more concerned than I normally would.

"Might be a good idea for me to rub you down a bit. For just a few minutes, believe me it will help a lot."

"Thanks Steven my love." He said nicely.

"Lay face down on the sofa so I can do you back and shoulder first. Then I will do your front and pay special attention to your knee."

"Whatever you say handsome." He replied.

With that Tom laid face down on the sofa in a tee shirt and sexy yoga shorts. The sight of his ass got me going again, I began to breath deeper and louder through my nose. I got on top of him with my cock resting on his ass cheeks. I began to work on his shoulders in a rocking motion and as I did this I was sliding my cock up and down his ass crack. My cock was on fire and began to harden quickly.

"Does that feel better honey?" I asked him.

"Oh lover that feels much better. You are amazing Steven, thank you so much sweetheart." He said in a relaxed tone.

He must of liked my cock between his ass cheeks because he pushed his ass up a few times to meet my grinds. My cock was very hard now, and my body was filled with excitement. I was having my way with him and he seemed to like playing along or even liked my hard cock grinding his ass. I continued down to his lower back and rubbed out the muscles to relax him and alleviate any pain.

I made a bold move and began to massage his ass cheeks. He didn't resist, in fact he spread his legs a little for me giving me more access to his sexy ass. I massaged his ass with long smooth strokes, and grazed his ass crack several times. Tom was quiet except for his breathing got a little louder. After warming him up without any resistance, I decided to make an even bolder move.

I pulled his ass up off the bed and got him on his knees. I told him to keep his head on the pillow for this stretch. He did as I asked. I held onto his hips and grinded his ass crack with my hard cock. He pushed back against me with his ass and we got into a nice rhythm . It was now going past the point of kidding around. We were both getting aroused I was sure of that now.

We kept grinding without saying a word to each other. The sensation in my cock was intense and it was hard as steel. Tom had to have felt my cock's hardness. As we continued to grind together I reached around and felt for his cock. I found it and it was huge and hard as mine. I jacked it through the material of his tight shorts. Tom only moaned his approval. This was for real now and we both knew it.

Then I pushed him back down so he was lying flat on his stomach again. No words were spoken, my heart was beating out of my chest and I began to massage his ass cheeks again. I sensually massaged his buns and ass crack. I exaggerated my breathing a little so he knew I was turned on. Still he was silent, then he began to slightly moan in pleasure as I enjoyed his sexy ass with my fingers. I grazed his ass crack a few times again and I heard him breath louder as I did this.

Then I worked my way down to his inner thighs, massaging from above his knee to his ass crack. Each time I touched his cock and balls slightly. Tom was quiet except for his breathing. Best of all, he wasn't stopping me. This was getting way too hot and there was no end in sight. I finished his backside and got up, Tom rolled onto his back without being asked. I dimmed the lights so it was much darker and more romantic.

"You feeling better Thomas?" I whispered.

Tom just nodded his approval. I straddled one of Tom's legs and began to massage his shoulders from the front. Tom seemed to be trying to grind his cock into mine as I worked his shoulders. His eyes were closed and he looked so hot and sexy. I kissed him lightly on the lips and he pulled my face back to meet his again. This time we really kissed more aggressively. Our tongues began to dance together and we grinded hard together. I could feel his huge cock grinding me back through my shorts and it felt amazing. I moved my hands to his chest and massaged his pec's as we kissed and grinded like two young horny teenagers.

I broke our kiss and slid down to his shorts. I ran my chin up and down the big thick shaft of his cock covered in spandex. He moaned as I took charge, there was no words spoken just heat and passion in the air. Our instincts took over and we were lost in lust. I pulled Tom's shorts down his body slowly, and watched his huge cock spring free. Tom lifted his ass up to allow me to remove them completely. The head of his cock was wet with pre-cum, and looked beautiful. His big throbbing purple cockhead stood proudly on top of a long thick veiny shaft. I was never more turned on in my life, by anyone or anything.

I got down on my knees and grabbed his big shaft, I jacked it a few times and felt it grow and throb in my hand. It was such a turn on, I couldn't wait another second. I opened wide as I could and finally took that big cock head in my mouth. I sucked it hard and swirled my tongue around the head. Pre-cum was leaking out and the taste made me even hornier. It was sweet and salty and to my surprise was sexually delicious. Tom put his hand on the side of my face gently in approval. I grabbed my KY which was close by and put some in the palm of my hand. I jacked him slowly as I sucked and bobbed on his gorgeous cock. His breathing got faster as I proceeded to blow him like my life depended on it.

Then I used my mouth to squeeze all the blood out of his enlarged cock head, then felt the blood run back in and fill it up again. I began to get into this and did it over and over bringing moans of desire from Tom's lip's. Pre-cum was seeping out more and more. I slowly pumped his long shaft as I blew his beautiful cock. Then I did my best to take him deeper down my throat, it was so big I couldn't get more than half down my throat. Sucking his cock was so much fun, I was having the time of my life.

I was lost in bliss as I sucked him harder and started jacking him faster. It only took a few more minutes of this before he started shaking and trembling like crazy. I could feel the veins along his thick shaft pulsing as I bobbed up and down. Suddenly a huge shot of cum erupted from the head of his huge penis. I swallowed it all fast and I squeezed hard just below the head with my hand for a quick second to hold back the cum. Then I released my grip and a second warm spurt shot hard into my eager mouth.

Tom let out a loud moan and then his cock was like a spurting fountain. I couldn't swallow all of his cum. I tried like hell but it was dripping out of the sides of my mouth onto his cock and balls. I did my best to swallow all of the cum he produced and man did he produce. It was the most erotic and sexual moment of my life. His cum was delicious and warm, I loved every drop. After Tom's orgasm subsided I let go of his cock and licked my lip's, relishing the taste of him cum dripping down my chin.

Tom sat up and pulled my lip's to his and we kissed for more than a few minutes. Tom and me tasted his seamen for the first time together as our tongues played. After we slowed down and took a breath, Tom stood up and took my hand.

"Follow me." Was all he said.

He went up to his queen bed and I followed. When I got up there Tom took charge. He laid me back and got on top of me. He grinded his semi hard cock into mine. We began to kiss again and he reached down for my cock. He broke our kiss and spoke softly.

"Steven, I understand now why guys love gay sex. It's more intense than I ever imagined." He finally said.

He sat back from me and pulled my shorts off. I still had not cum yet and I was leaking a lot of pre-cum. Since I loved his so much I was sure he'd enjoy mine. I spread my legs for him and he went down on me, for the first time. He used my pre-cum to lubricate the shaft and began to suck my cock with determination as he jacked my shaft. He was making me feel great, no girl had ever sucked me like this before. It was more forceful and bolder than a female blow job. He sucked me with a lot of enthusiasm, wanting to make me cum hard and fast.

"Steven, your pre-cum is sweet and delicious, I can't get enough." He said as he took a deep breath and went back at it.

Tom continued to blow me like a pro, my balls were about to explode. I Tried hard to hold back my building orgasm for a long as I could. It wasn't more than about seven or eight minutes and I was ready to explode with joy. I didn't warn Tom, I finally just let go and blasted him with all my cum. My orgasm lasted longer than any previous one. My body shook and twitched as I filled Tom's mouth with spurt after spurt. He did a great job swallowing almost all of it. After my orgasm faded I sat up an kissed Tom again, tasting my own cum for the first time. It was good but I liked Tom's a little better. We kissed again passionately as we fell back on the bed in each other's arms. He started massaging my ass and I knew what he was thinking. I wanted to try it but not at that time. I needed a hot shower and some sleep. I broke away from our embrace and got up.

"Tom you are a master blow job giver, thank you. That was awesome but I need a shower and some rest."

"I feel the same, there is no room for two guys in that shower. I wish there was, go ahead and enjoy. I'm going to clean up a bit."

"OK, sounds good Tom."

I had a great shower and put on some fresh clothes. Tom did the same, when he finished it was getting late around 11:30 PM. I stepped out of the RV for some fresh air and to see the stars one more time before bed. A minute later Tom came out and sat with me.

"Such a beautiful night, I know I will sleep good tonight. How are you feeling Tom?'

"I'm fine, I worked off the booze, I feel very relaxed now. I'm sure I will sleep like a baby also. Are you OK with everything we did tonight?" He asked sincerely.

"Yes, I'm fine. I really enjoyed our time tonight. I'd like to do that again soon if your cool with that?" I stated to Tom.

"That would be great, I'd like to do it sober next time. Being drunk made it easier to give it a try. I never would have imagined that we would do anything like that before. Even more surprising was how intense it was. I loved every second." He said with a sexy grin.

"I'm spent, let's go get some sleep you sexy boy..." I said to him.

Tom grabbed my ass and followed me into the RV. I started to prepare my small bed.

"Steven, sleep with me in my bed. There's plenty of room for both of us."

"Ok, sounds good."

Tom went up first and then I followed. We both undressed and Tom laid down. I got behind him and held him close. I spooned him with my cock resting in his ass crack. I held his big cock for a while as we fell asleep, tired from our first day of vacation.

********************************************************************************************

I woke up about the same time as Tom. We were still spooning and I felt his morning wood and I was hard also. Tom got up and went to the bathroom and brushed his teeth. I did the same and joined him back in bed. We were both naked and he looked horny and ready for anything. I was horny as ever and wanted to try more sexual things with Tom.

"Tom, I want to suck your cock so bad right now!" I said almost pleading with him.

"Steven, I was about to say the same thing to you."

"I know, let's try a 69 with you on top OK?" I suggested.

"Great compromise." He said with a big sexy grin.

I slid on my back and Tom handed me some KY.

"This might come in handy." He said with a wicked grin.

Tom spun around and dropped his semi hard cock into my mouth. Then he went for my cock and began to blow me like a pro. We began to 69 and it was completely blissful. I wanted to do this all dam day. We took our time and slowed things down. After a while Tom stopped to catch his breath.

"Steven, I'd love it if you used some of that KY jelly on my ass." He said softly. Then he continued to blow me.

I didn't need to be told twice and squirted a good amount in his ass crack. Tom moaned in approval and I went to work on his sexy ass. I stopped sucking his big cock for a minute and began to play around his ass crack. I got a finger in and began to slide it in and out gently.

"Oh Steven..." Was all he said.

I continued and then got two fingers going in and out as I blew him. Tom stopped sucking me and enjoyed my actions. Soft moans escaped his lip's. Then he spoke.

"Steven, would you like to take me from behind?" He pleaded sweetly.

"Yes!" Was all I said.

I got up and got behind him. I put my hard cock in his ass crack and slid up and down for a minute. Tom was breathing hard and fast and his body was slightly shaking with excitement. I got closer and slid his legs apart a bit, he spread himself wide for me. I squirted some KY on my cock and along his butt crack. He was as ready as I was.

I put my throbbing cock up to his entrance and slowly pushed in the head of my cock. Tom moaned out in pleasure.

"Oh FUCK that feels good, don't stop, take me Steven. Take me all the way..."

I pushed in more and more, inching my way inside his hot sexy tight ass. Tom pushed back a little obviously loving getting his ass penetrated by my hard cock. I got almost all the way in and pulled out slowly. Tom was on all fours making a lot of noise, begging for more. I pushed in again and went deeper and pulled out all the way.

"Oh Steven, Oh Steven please keep going." He begged.

I put my cock up to his entrance and pushed in deeper and held him tight for a few seconds. I reached around and grabbed his cock and started jacking his rod. Then I let go of his cock and continued my penetration. His ass was so nice and tight, I never felt anything this good before. I held his hips and began to pick up the pace as he adjusted to my size and open up a little more.

I began to go even faster and he was moaning like crazy and shaking.

"Oh Steven, Oh god, I'm coming." He said.

I jammed my cock all the way inside him and held him tight. I peeked down to see his untouched cock shooting a huge load on the bed. This really turned me on like crazy. I began to pound his ass as hard and fast as I could. Moans were coming from both of us as I pounded away.

I could feel my balls boiling and about to explode from the sensation of his tight ass. His sexual noises pushed me over the edge and I unloaded the biggest orgasm of my life into his body. I kept pumping him hard and fast till my knees shook and I was dizzy. I filled his ass with a huge load and he loved it.

I made him cum just from pounding him from behind. He didn't even touch his cock. It felt so good to him he came just from the sensation of being taken by me. My cock and his ass, a perfect fit. I slid out and fell on him, our sweaty cum soaked bodies squished together. He kissed me and thanked me. I thanked him back.

"Steven, that was amazing to put it mildly. In all my wildest dreams I never imagined sex could be so wonderful with you."

"I'm so glad we gave this gay sex thing a try, it's the best." I said in agreement.

"I hope someday you'll let me get behind you and fill your ass with cum."

"I would love that, but I'm going to need a lot of stretching to get your big cock in there. Have you ever done a chick in the ass."

"Yes once, back in college, but it wasn't very good. The chick complained a lot and it hurt her. We only tried for a few minutes and stopped. She never wanted to do that again."

"I'd like to try, you seemed to enjoy getting pounded."

"Oh my god, it was like a minute long orgasm. You can hit my ass anytime you like."

"I'll keep that in mind, right now I'm going to hit the shower"

"Go for it, I better change these sheets."

We enjoyed the day together and had a lot of fun on the beach. I was getting nervous and excited about tonight's next bi-sexual experience. I was planning on taking Tom's big cock in my back door. We talked about it a few times during the day. We were definitely going to do it tonight for sure. Tom seemed as excited as I was.

Night finally arrived, we had a light dinner and some sodas. The anticipation was in the air. Tom shut the shades and locked us in safe. He dimmed the lights put on some soft music, the mood was nice and romantic.

"Tom, I'm going up, are you ready?"

"Yes, lover." He said honestly and sincerely. There was no sarcasm in his voice.

I removed my shirt and shorts and went up to his bed in my underwear. Tom undressed quickly and followed me up to his bed. We got comfortable and began to make out and grind our cocks together. We were both horny and ready for more hot man on man sex. I pushed Tom on his back and went down on him, making him harder and hornier. I only blew him for a few minutes and stopped.

"You big tease." He said.

"I don't want to tease you Tom, I want to take you all the way."

"You ready to try this?"

"Yes, please make me your guy." I pleaded.

He went for my underwear and pulled them down. He kissed and sucked my cock for a few seconds and then got me on all fours. I heard KY being squirted and suddenly felt it dripping down my ass crack. Tom began to massage my ass and play with my buns as I anticipated his big cock. He took his time putting one then two then three fingers in me stretching my opening to accept his big cock. He worked me for a while, I enjoyed it all. My cock was throbbing from the attention he gave my rear. Having my ass played with was a great feeling, but I wanted the real thing. His big cock deep inside me, eventually filling me up with his huge warm cum load.

"Tom, I'm ready. Please go slow, this is my first as you know..."

Tom was silent, he positioned his cock at my entrance and spread my ass cheeks. I was nervous with excitement, in anticipation for his penetration.

Soon I felt his big cock pushing in my back door. It was a little painful at first, I'm not going to lie. He did get the huge head in and paused. He slapped my ass and tried to loosen me up. I heard the KY bottle pop open and felt the jelly drip on my entrance. Tom was breathing hard like me.

bogey4u
bogey4u
1,186 Followers