Breaking in Tom's New RV!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bogey4u
bogey4u
1,188 Followers

"Relax Steven, you got this."

"OK." I grunted.

Tom pulled back a tiny bit and pushed in a few inches. It was starting to feel good, I relaxed and let him in more and more. He just kept slowly pushing in gently.

"Your doing good Steven, I'm almost half way in. You OK?"

"Yes, It's starting to feel really good. Keep going." I encouraged.

Tom pulled back out a little and I felt more KY dropping at my entrance.

"This will help." He whispered.

He pushed in slowly again, forcing his big shaft deeper in my virgin butt. He was filling me up and stretching me out. It started feeling better and better.

"Thank you for being so patient and gentle with me Tom." I said between breaths.

"It's OK Steven, Were almost there."

Tom kept at it and soon he was buried deep inside me. He held me tight as I adjusted to his girth.

"You did it Steven, I'm all the way in you. Do you feel alright?"

"It feels awesome Tom, I can do this now. Take me, please take me now."

Tom proceeded slowly going almost all the way out, leaving his cock head still in me. Then he pushed all the way in and back out. He was hitting my prostate and my dick started dripping pre-cum. I was starting to thoroughly enjoy this, the pain was replaced with intense pleasure. Each thrust got a little faster and the intensity of pleasure increased. Soon he was fuckin me with a good pace and I was in ecstasy. I kept my rear firmly in place so he could really give me a good pounding.

Tom was breathing real loud and moaning too. He held my hips tight and got into a faster pace. My cock started squirting seaman all by itself as I took his big cock like a man. My head was spinning with delight as I squirted all over his bed.

"I'm getting close, this feels so good Steve. I can't take much more."

"Oh, Oh, Oh Tom, you are the best, don't stop." Was all I could say.

Tom gave it to me really fast and hard for another minute before he began to explode inside me. The feeling of warm seaman shooting up my ass was unbelievable. I shot more cum on his bed as he unloaded inside me. We came at the same time and ecstasy was in the air.

Eventually Tom's cock softened and he slid out of me. I was full of cum and his bed was a puddle of cum. He fell on me and we cuddled for a few minutes as we came down from our sexual high. I felt so relaxed and happy, Tom had made my wildest desires come true. We started something I never wanted to end.

We spent the next few days fucking, sucking and massaging all over his RV. After that week, we have seen each other every weekend since. We live about 30 miles apart but we've decided to get a place together this summer. We can't seem to get enough of each other, sex with Tom is wonderful. We are closer than ever now.

I'm so glad Tom wore those yoga shorts, or this might not of ever happened. He wore them on purpose, hoping to catch my attention he admitted later. He was becoming bi-curious and was trying to seduce me all along. I am so glad he did. We've had so much fun together, I don't see this ending anytime soon...

The End for now.

bogey4u
bogey4u
1,188 Followers