Breaking Jane Ch. 02

Story Info
James disapproves of Jane's wardrobe.
2k words
4.57
11.7k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jane." Hearing my name over the intercom for the past 2 weeks in that sexy British accent had me in a permanent state of arousal. I couldn't deny it to myself anymore how much I wanted to fuck my boss. James Caldwell is the stuff of legends if I were Shakespearean at all I would compose sonnets to his perfection. It's bad enough I started keeping a journal on my encounters with him. Pathetic I know.

"Yes, Mr. Caldwell?"

"Come in here, now!" I didn't even bother to answer with a quick yes sir. I was up, out my seat and at his office door before I even took my next breath. He'd never used that tone with me before and it had me wondering what I had done to upset him. Talk around the office was he wasn't one for hearing excuses if you messed up you were gone. It's a miracle Diana has been with him for the past 2 years.

I turned the handle and inhaled the aroma of his office as the door opened cologne and leather as man. God I was becoming addicted.

"Yes sir?" I tried my best to keep my voice from shaking but it was hard. I was intimidated by him and he knew it, but I would never admit it. He liked to stand in my personal space as often as possible. Thinking back on it I think he got off on watching me quiver.

"I asked you to dress appropriately today for the meeting you will be attending with me, did I not?"

"Yes sir." What the fuck! I had my hair styled, makeup done and chiffon shift dress on that was on the clearance rack at Sears. I thought I looked good. Sure it's not Armani or whatever the fuck he wears but it was comfortable and I felt pretty in it.

"Then why are you dressed like that?"

"With all due respect, Sir, this is the nicest dress I've got."

"I didn't ask you to dress for dinner or a night on the town Ms. Lambert. I asked you to dress for a business meeting with a bunch of sharks. That dress won't do." He stood and walked up to me and began circling me. He was in my personal space again and I involuntarily started to shake goosebumps breaking out all over my body. Why do I have such a strong reaction to him?

He reached up fingered the fabric at my shoulder and his skin grazed my shoulder. It was like getting struck by lightning I jumped.

"Do I intimidate you Ms. Lambert?" I was getting really tired of him asking me that question.

"No." I growled through gritted teeth and he sniggered.

"You've a smart mouth, don't you Jane? I'd love to show you what I do to women with smart mouths." I just stared at him mouth gapping open like a damn fish. What the hell did he mean by that? Before I had time to really think about it he walked back to his desk and grabbed his suit jacket, shrugged it on and was back in front of me.

"I'm going to dress you Jane and this better be the last time we have this conversation. I expect you to dress like you belong here and if means replacing your entire wardrobe so be it." He said as he grabbed my arm and led me out of his office toward the elevators.

I sat in the back of his chauffeured town car trying my best to melt into the paneling of the door. He sat next to me again invading my personal space. The seat was big enough for three ppl and yet he sat next to me suit jacket to bare skin. I could feel the electricity of his skin through it.

"Take us to Neiman Marcus, Stefan." Stefan just tipped his hat and navigated in to the busy New York City streets bobbing and weaving through the endless throng of taxies, commuters and tourists. I stared out the window at my surrogate city. I really was starting to love it here.

"I took the liberty of calling ahead. You will be meeting with Sylvia the manager and a personal friend of mine. She knows what I expect of my associates. She will take your measurements and dress you accordingly for the meeting. Then she will have a personal shopper select items for you to wear according to my preferences and have them delivered to your home tomorrow. Is that clear?"

"Crystal." I muttered. I hated being told what to do. I would've stayed with my family in Pennsylvania if I wanted to be bossed around.

"I'm going to fuck that smart mouth one of these days."

"What?" He said it just low enough that I couldn't be sure what he said but the meaning came across loud and clear. James Caldwell does not like to be trifled with. I smiled I can sass with the best of them and I would sass him as often and I could. I was curious to see if he'd follow through with that statement.We rode the rest of the way in silence, but the tension was thick in the air.

20 minutes later I was standing in the lobby of the most fancy store I had ever stepped into. It was floor after floor of beautiful clothing, hand bags, shoes all name brands and all way out of my budget. Mr. Caldwell strolled next me like he owned the place and the buxom plastic botoxed half to death beauty next to us who didn't say word one let alone look at me was Sylvia. Tall and dangerously thin in heels that made her about a foot taller than me I felt like the frump queen again. Every word she spoke was addressed to Mr. Caldwell only. So I did what I do best I tuned out and followed.

"Jane." His accent caressed my name.

"Hmmm?"

"Were you listening to a thing I've said in the last 5 minutes."

"No. Sorry I didn't know you were talking to me." The look he gave would've had a lesser woman quivering in her boots and being the lesser but stubborn woman that I am I held his gaze and even glared a little. I was awarded a smirk for my efforts and a look that promised retribution.

The private dressing rooms were all silk, satin and velvet; plush chairs that you can sink into like a fluffy cloud and unlimited champagne while you wait and try on clothes that cost more than I make in a month and Mr. Caldwell was planning on buying a new wardrobe. I'd seen his accounts and knew he was loaded, but the thought of having him spend money on me made me feel cheap.

"It's part of the incentive. I need you to look a certain way and I supply the means to do so." He said almost as if reading my mind.

"I'm only a temp. I don't need such lavish things. I'll only be an associate of yours for another few weeks until Diana comes back."

"Yes." Was all he said but that one word was loaded with more meaning then I cared to think about. It wasn't an answer it was a promise of things to come.

I waited in uncomfortable silence until Sylvia came back into the room with a clothing rack and an assistant.

"Please strip down to your undergarments and step up on the pedestal." Figures the bitch is French.

"Excuse me?"

"I need to take your measurement madamoiselle. I cannot do that with your clothes on." She sneered the words clothes as she looked at mine almost as if I were dressed in nothing but a burlap sack.

"If you'll excuse us Mr. Caldwell." I said over my shoulder as I stood.

"You've nothing that I haven't seen before Jane and I said it's James outside of the office."

"Well, James," I said mockingly, " I am not comfortable with my boss seeing me in my skivvies!"

"There's that smart mouth again. Very well, I'll step outside."

He took his glass of champagne and walked out the door leaving me with the evil bitch monster from hell.

I have never been more poked, prodded or violated in my life stripped down to my underwear in front of the French poodle and her assistant who was either mute or really good at acting like a mute but she didn't need to talk for me to see the blatant disapproval of me and my curves on her face.

"Please remove your undergarments Mr. Caldwell has requested that lingerie is ordered for you as well."

"Excuse me?" Why the hell does he care what kind of panties I have on?

"I am doing my job now please." She said as she practically shoved me off the pedestal. I wanted to scratch her face off, but I was too mortified about standing in front of this stick figure of a woman naked. She led me off the pedestal and pulled back a curtain I hadn't even noticed before and gestured for me to enter. So I wouldn't have to be naked in front of her after all thank The Lord for small blessings. Inside was an assortment if lingerie in different colors. My underwear were simple black lace boy shorts with pink trim and a pretty bow and my bra matched. This stuff was porn star wear; half cup push up bras and thongs, I hate thongs. I picked out a simple black pair of panties and matching bra to change into and stepped back out dropping my panties and bra on the pile that was my chiffon dress. Sylvia nodded her approval and handed me a gorgeous cream colored suit that fit like a glove and made me look sophisticated and sexy.

As I was admiring my sexy Armani suit with its thigh length skirt and long sleeve peplum top. I heard

"Much better." In that sexy deep accent that made my new thong panties wet.

"I'm glad you approve Sir, especially since this top alone might break your bank."

"Trust me Jane I can afford it. Are we almost done here Sylvia?"

"Nearly she said handing me a pair of 5 inch cream colored peep toe louboutin pumps with a red spike heel that looked like they were made more for fucking then office wear. I nearly threw a fit over the shoes they were a hard limit for me I absolutely hate heels! I wear sneakers and flats all the time. I don't even own heels, but these were sexy. I looked over at James as Sylvia held the shoes out to me and saw a glimmer in his eyes I had never seen before. He liked the shoes; more than liked them if the way he blatantly adjusted his crotch was any indication. My eyes followed his hand as he readjusted his very obvious erection. He caught me looking and gave me the first genuine smile I had ever seen cross his face; I swallowed, hard. Damn he's beautiful and I was rendered speechless.

"Put them on Ms. Lambert. I want to see the finished look." I complied robotically. I just couldn't get his smile out of my head even with mask back in place. I put the shoes on and walked up to him. I felt like a teeter totter but I managed. The shoes were surprisingly comfortable and I felt good in them.

"Very nice. Now let's get going before we're late for the meeting." He turned on his heel and walked toward the door and I followed. Before I reached the door I remembered my pile of discarded clothes and bent to pick them up. I folded the dress and picked up my bra, but couldn't find my panties. I looked around the immediate area and would've searched longer if given the time but when a very annoyed "I don't like to be kept waiting" came from behind me I turned and left without my favorite pair of panties.