Breaking Jen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perhaps more information is required now for the purposes of what I'm about to tell you.

I am in my thirties. I'm of mostly European descent but there is just a little mixed family history in me that often makes me appear 'Italian' or 'Mediterranean' looking to other people. My hair is dark black and my eyes are a very deep brown.

What I was wearing that night was extremely conservative compared to what Tracy wore but we males don't exactly have a lot of options in that department do we. (Well....not unless you are one of those German fetish freaks that run around in gimp suits. I can tell you right now that I am definitely not one of those.)

No. Women definitely get to have all the fun in that department whilst we males must be content to carry around all our fetishes on the inside.

As it so happens I had chosen to wear mostly black attire a little like Tracy had done but I went a different way. I wore an expensive designer label shirt and pants. I contrasted my mostly black attire with a 'steel grey' coloured tie which gave me an almost fascist appearance. I guess if you're gonna project an image of control then you go can't go wrong with black.

The real fun was about to begin and I felt a huge rush as we approached the room. I motioned for Tracy to enter first and she happily obliged. I wanted Tracy to be the first thing Jen saw. I wanted her to see this evil and beautiful vision and to see the look in her eyes as she began to grasp what was about to happen.

Tracy opened the door and strutted into the room as if she owned the entire world. I heard a sudden ruffle of sheets as Jen was jolted into reality and tried to collect herself. I entered the room immediately after her and closed the door behind me.

Jen stared with a startled expression at the both of us until she finally just focussed on Tracy and watched her every move. She seemed to go into a state of utter panic then. The sheets around her were tussled from all the writhing about she had done in the last couple of hours.

"I think you're ready now" I said calmly as I studied her reaction. I drank in every little nuance and expression.

Fear, shock and alarm. Her eyes bore into mine in a desperate and pleading way before they locked back onto Tracy and I heard her whimper into the ball-gag.

Tracy seemed to be almost ignoring Jen as she walked to the side of the bed a placed the bag and the riding crop on the corner table. I could tell that Tracy was acutely aware of those fearful eyes practically burning their way into her and I could sense the satisfaction that it was giving her.

Tracy then walked towards the television and took a quick mental note of what Jen had been watching before smiling and switching it off. A frantic submissive girl on-screen had been screaming in ecstasy as two mistresses double penetrated her thoroughly with toys.

Tracy looked back at Jen and began to speak. "Oh you were enjoying that weren't you baby-girl." Jen just continued to stare at Tracy. "You were wishing that was you weren't you. Your little pussy is just aching for a bad girl like me to give you what you deserve."

I could see that Jen was visibly shaking now and her eyes continued to travel up and down Tracy's body.

"Let's find out just how badly you want it." Tracy said calmly before slowly walking towards the bed. Jen shot an alarmed look at me but all I could do was smile.

Tracy walked slowly towards the head of the bed. She stretched out a gloved hand and let her fingers trace a line up Jen's leg as she walked. Her breathing doubled when she felt Tracy's hand ease up her inner thigh.

Jen then bucked slightly when Tracy's latex covered palm pressed up against her crotch and began to grind into her over the top of that tiny little g-string. She applied firm and deliberate pressure before withdrawing her hand and examining it.

She smiled once more as she turned her palm to face me and I could see the beads of moisture covering her glove.

"The little slut is soaking wet. I think she needs it real bad. I'm gonna start working on her now if that's okay with you." Jen immediately looked at me and shook her head in protest. I simply ignored her and nodded to Tracy who wasted no time and began to get herself into position.

Jen just shook and whimpered as Tracy got onto the bed on her hands and knees and positioned herself directly above Jen. She stared coldly into her eyes as she began to speak.

"This gag is about to come off. You are not permitted to speak. You will accept my tongue into your mouth and you will let it explore you. Are we clear?" Jen nodded with what looked like fear in her eyes.

"That's a good girl. You know how much you deserve to be punished for what you've done, but things will go a lot easier for you if you behave for mistress." She seemed to panic as the gag was being removed but Jen wasn't given much time to think or react after that.

As soon as the gag came off Tracy pulled her head forward off of the pillow with one hand and locked herself into a deep and passionate kiss as her tongue invaded Jen's mouth.

Tracy supported herself with her free hand while she straddled Jen's body with her knees. The freedom of that position gave her the opportunity to use her body in more inventive ways.

At first she started to grind her own pussy into Jen's body and practically humped her like a dog humping a chair as they continued to kiss. A minute or two later she subtly changed position as she drove one knee high up against Jen's pussy as she continued to grind against one of her legs. Her movements would repeatedly drive that knee up against that soaking crotch and it was becoming apparent that Jen was enjoying every second intensely.

She began to pull and buck against the ropes and suddenly something very interesting happened. She let out a quiet moan at first, which within a few seconds it began to get louder as she responded more and more to what was happening to her.

Her mouth was still stifled by Tracy's deep kisses, but every time she felt that knee grind into her pussy she began to let out a whimper that steadily built into a deep moan. Very soon her cries took on a sensual rhythm.

Actually I hate it when stories or accounts like this degenerate into those pathetic exclamations of "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" or "Ohhhmmmyyygggooood!" It's just so lazy. But ironically the only way I can describe the noise Jen was making is to say that her cries had taken on a kind of "mmmm........ahhhm........ahhhhh........hmmmh........ohhhh........gnahhh" rhythm.

(Maybe sometimes you have to revert to those sad old clichés to get the message across. I Promise I will try to keep my 'AHHHHHHHHS' to a minimum.)

Without warning Tracy abruptly broke off her long kiss and then stepped away from the bed.

"She's ready for her first lesson now," she informed me before continuing...."Maybe now would be the perfect time to spell it out for her while I get some things ready."

"With pleasure." I replied.

Tracy exited the room then. I needed to explain things to Jen and Tracy had her own preparations to make.

"What did she mean by that?" Jen asked as soon as Tracy left "What's she going to do to me?"

I sat on the bed beside her and then began to explain her situation. My tone was clear and my delivery was soft. There could be no ambiguity or mis-understanding in anything that I said. It was vitally important that she understand the situation clearly.

"You know why you are here. You know that you need to be punished." Jen nodded in reply.

"Well then it's important that you listen very carefully."

I was about to give Jen a huge piece of the puzzle and to her credit she hung on every word.

"Everything that happens to you is entirely in your hands now....do you understand that?" Again Jen nodded.

"Tracy and I will do our best to make you come nice and hard for us. We will use everything we know and every dirty little trick in the book to make you come a total of three times and we have until 8pm tomorrow night to do it. Do you understand?" Jen nodded but was clearly very confused by it all.

"But why would it take so long?" came her perfectly understandable response "God you can make me come right now. I really want to. I got so close when your friend was kissing me just now."

It occurred to me then that Jen hadn't been formerly introduced to Tracy yet but I was sure that Tracy would handle that little detail when the appropriate time came.

"It's important that you understand that your actions have consequences."

"Yes I understand that." Jen replied sounding eager to please.

"Well then you must also understand that we're not going to make it that simple for you. We are going to use every nasty little trick we know to make you come and you are going to fight us every step of the way....and we want you to fight us."

"Look you're not making any sense." Jen gasped "You can make me come right now. God I want you to!".

It was time to make things a little more real for her. She really did need to understand the situation she was in and I suddenly realised that I wasn't doing her any favours by trying to take the reasonable approach.

I slapped her across the face then and I slapped her hard. A look of shock and anger spread across her face and I could tell that for the first time she understood the seriousness of her situation.

"Do I have your full attention now?" She nodded, clearly shocked by the harshness of the slap I had given her.

"Every nasty little orgasm we give you will have it's own lasting consequence. In a sense you're actually quite lucky. Many people pay lots of money for something we are about to give you for free."

I could tell right then that it had all suddenly became very real for Jen, but unfortunately for her it was now far too late to turn back. She had been given that opportunity many times.

"Oh fuck...... Look I have changed my mind. Please just untie me and let me go. This has all been a big mistake." Jen began to plead.

"There's been no mistake" I said coldly "It's important that you keep your head now. I can't tell you what the consequences will be for each orgasm yet, but once we've made you come for the first time you will understand and I will tell you everything."

"God what the fuck are you gonna do to me?" was all Jen could say.

"The first orgasm will be easier but I know you will fight the next two hard...... but.... if you can resist the urge to come then there will be no punishment and no consequence. All you will feel is the pleasure of having Tracy and I tease and manipulate you for an entire day. Do you understand better now?" Jen nodded and I for the first time I saw a faint smile and a defiant spark in her eyes.

"You can tell your friend Tracy to bring it on. She ain't gonna make me come but I'm gonna enjoy every second of her trying."

I had forgotten how smart Jen really was. She had picked up on my slip about Tracy's name and all of a sudden she had worked out an angle by which she could regain some control. Believe it or not that actually made me very happy. As far as I as concerned it was 'game on'.

"What if I need to use the bathroom?"

I impressed that Jen had the presence of mind to ask such a mudane question.

"Then you'll do it under our close supervision." was my brief answer.

"You will be blindfolded at first while Tracy and I bring you to your first climax of the night. We'll take it off after that you'll get to see everything. Oh and feel free to make all the noise you want. We like that."

I had done enough talking. It was time to get things moving now.

I quickly blindfolded Jen before ushering Tracy back into the room.

"She's ready for her first lesson." I said casually, fully intending that Jen hear every word.

"Trust me, it won't take long." Tracy replied. Jen began to whimper and pull against the ropes once more. The defiance she had shown only moments earlier was beginning to leave her and fear was taking it's place.

Tracy had not re-entered the room empty handed. She had brought with her an ice bucket containing a bottle of wine and also one of the shopping bags she had brought with her from the beauty shop.

Now that Jen was blindfolded Tracy quickly got to work and set up everything she would need on the bedside table.

It was an interesting list of items.

A set of piercing needles and a selection of rings and studs. A riding crop and a decent range of dildos (regular, double ended and strapons).

An impressive array of other accessories such as vibrators, plugs, and lubes were also lined up.

Tracy and I had planned all of this days earlier but now that it was actually happening we both felt an evil rush and we couldn't wait to finally tell Jen what was really going to happen.

This is the part of my account where I'm probably going to lose many of you but I make no apologies for what I did.

Jen needed to understand that her actions had consequences. As I said much earlier, I was about to give her a lesson in causality and consequence.

Her first climax would probably come easy because she didn't know what the consequences were yet. But after that first time, she would know everything and she would be faced with some very real choices. Assuming she was even able to control herself she would have to decide if her orgasm was worth the price.

Maybe you have guessed already but I'm gonna spell it all out for you anyway.

We were about to tease and caress and bring Jen to a series of three crashing orgasms. But...... there would be a price for each time she came. If you read the first part of this account you already know that Tracy performs body piercings (amongst other things) for a living.

At the height of each orgasm she will receive an instant piercing through an intimate area of her body and a nice little piece of jewellery to adorn it. Her nipples will be pierced first.

After the second nipple is done, Tracy and I will work patiently and methodically to achieve that final climax. As you might have guessed, if Jen comes for the third and final time she will have the hood of her clitoris pierced with a small barbell stud. After that, the lesson will be over and she will be free to go.

If at the end of all this Jen actually has both nipples and her clit pierced, then she will only have herself to blame. Those three little piercings will be a reminder to her of how much of a slut she really is.

"It's time." Tracy announced loudly so Jen could hear every word "I'm gonna heat up this little bitch and then cool her down with an ice cube or two. Did you hear all that slut? Answer when I speak to you!"

"Yes" Jen replied quietly. "Yes, what!" Tracy corrected her.

Jen paused for a few moments, not sure what to say at first before replying "Yes Mistress."

"Good girl" I replied. She was learning fast.

Tracy began to work on Jen. She picked up the riding crop and ran the tip of it up and down Jens body. I popped the bottle of wine and drank as I watched the show.

As you will discover, the ice cubes inside that ice bucket were much more important than the bottle of wine they chilled.

Tracy spent 15 whole minutes caressing Jen's body with the crop and making her twitch and squirm. She couldn't see a thing with that blindfold on so all those little signals coming from her body were being magnified to compensate for that lack of vision.

"Oh god please just tell me what's gonna happen.....I really do wanna come now....I really want to let it happen but I'm so scared." After there was no reply she tried a different tactic and started speaking to me instead.

"Please, I know you're watching. I want you to fuck me hard while she punishes me. I'll come so hard if you do that."

"That's enough talk out of you bitch!" Tracy snarled as she began to whip Jen hard with the crop and set her skin on fire with every little sting of leather.

I watched in awe as she spent 5 minutes turning Jens belly and thighs red. Jen's moaning and pleading became constant and frantic.

Jen let out a loud tortured scream when Tracy finally focussed the crop on her pussy and began to whip it hard through the now soaking g-string. The pace was blistering and all Jen could do was pant like a dog as the stinging blows rained down.

"God I don't care any more. Please just fuck me. Fuck me till I come." Jen practically shouted in my direction.

"Your mistress has control of you for now." I informed her "It's her you should be begging."

Tracy waited a few moments before slamming the crop much harder once, and then twice into Jen's pussy which produced an instant reaction.

"FUCK ME MISTRESS!.... FUCK ME!"

Tracy suddenly changed her technique then. She sped up the pace of the riding crop even more but the blows were much lighter and focussed now. Each little stinging slap landed on the same exact little spot on Jen's g-string. Every blow was landing on Jen's clit now.

"No no no no no no." Jen began to recite over and over. We had brought her to the very edge of coming and I have no doubt it would have happened in mere seconds, but Tracy and I both had something a little more dramatic planned for her first orgasm of the night.

The situation required that I act quickly now.

I grabbed the ice bucket and placed it on the bedside table. Tracy immediately took a pair of scissors from her bag and then snipped the shoulder bands of Jens lace bra exposing her full breasts to the cool air.

Her nipples already looked rigid and excited and wasting no time, Tracy began to rain stinging blows from the riding crop down onto Jen's exposed breasts and nipples.

Poor, unsuspecting, blindfolded Jen. We had brought her to the very edge of a crashing orgasm only to have it snatched away from her and her nipples then set on fire by stinging blow after blow.

"Oh god....please just let me come.....please let me!" Jen began to beg.

Tracy now focussed her blows on the right nipple and Jen began to scream louder. The moment was approaching fast and Tracy handed me the crop. I resumed those sharp little blows on Jens clit that had brought her so close to the edge before and Tracy grabbed an ice cube from the bucket and set to work.

Jen's body arched upwards to meet the touch as she felt Tracy begin to slide the cube of ice over her right nipple.

"No no no....oh god no," Jen began to babble once more. It really was very curious how conflicted Jen seemed to be about what was happening to her.

Tracy quickly grabbed a small, thin piercing needle from the bedside table. She positioned it right beside the nipple ready to strike. She was now straddling Jens body to keep her still and everything was ready.

Jen was so close to her first orgasm that It would only take the smallest of acts to send her over that edge now. I had that little detail well under control.

Without the slightest warning I grabbed one of the ice cubes from the bucket and then yanked Jen's g-string to one side. I pushed the cold hard ice cube deep into her hot pussy in one firm push and she screamed. A few seconds later she sucked in a sharp breath of air through her clenched teeth before babbling a few final words.

"NO.....OH FUCK NO!" She practically shouted this time and I knew right then that my next action would be the one that would finish her off.

I leaned in, closed my lips around her throbbing pussy and then suddenly and without mercy attacked her clit with my tongue.

Her body tensed. A massive and desperate orgasm tore through her then and just as it reached It's peak, Tracy struck with efficiency and pierced the right nipple in a movement that took only milliseconds.

I'm not sure how to describe what happened next. Jen paused for a split second as her body went rigid. A few moments later her screaming sounded more like a wild animal and her body convulsed as the pain and shock seemed to multiply her orgasm ten-fold.