Breaking Jen (Redux)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dimachaerus
Dimachaerus
40 Followers

They both came very loudly and very messily. So many climaxes that night.

They are true friends in every sense of the word now.

I discovered, in fact, that there seemed to be a never ending supply of girls who just wanted to be treated badly. They didn't want romance, they just wanted to be punished and dis-respected and the more I dis-respected them, the sooner they would climax.

Oddly enough, the fact that I'm Catholic gave me an almost intrinsic understanding of this urge.

I know it still won't make sense to many reading this. I know that's not what all the books on relationships tell you to do. We are supposed to be living in a time when mutual respect between the sexes is considered the ideal.

The real truth about men and women just seemed so counter-intuative to me in the beginning. The knowledge that when it came to sex, the normal rules of society didn't apply.

The accepted standards of common conduct not only didn't make sense between the sheets, they failed miserably. It took me a long time to understand that simple truth.

At first I was confused by it all, I mean is this really the way it is? After a while I stopped asking questions and got on with giving them what they wanted (in most cases, desperately).

As the years went by I got more inventive and even more ruthless. I became an expert at teasing and punishing and I discovered how to make the most innocent girls beg for the filthiest things to be done to them.

Case and point Renee, a cute school teacher from....well....where she is from isn't important.

I met her recently at a club. She was 25 and in-experienced in most things. She was one of those people who seem worldly when you first meet them but on closer examination turn out to be a little lost and ill prepared for the world. It's been my experience that these kinds of girls are usually about as repressed as it's humanly possible to be.

We spent the first few hours chatting and talking about her aspirations and dreams. I listened attentively. I watched her closely and drank in her essence as I formulated a plan. I sent a quick text message to a very good female friend of mine once I had decided on what needed to happen. The rest feel into place seamlessly.

The next 12 hours would turn out to be the most memorable of that cute little teacher's life. A well structured and deliberate seduction.

It started out slowly but with each hour, little by little, things became more daring and perverted. By the third hour she was tied to a bed in her lingerie. By the sixth hour her ass cheeks were red and lined with welts from being spanked with a riding crop. Every welt on that perfect little ass begged for and well earned.

As the tenth hour passed Renee was a woman transformed.

Kneeling on her hands and knees. Her eyes wide and on fire as she begged the woman behind her (my good friend Tracy) to fuck her virgin ass with a strap-on cock.

And where was I while all this was happening? Well that's the beauty of a well co-ordinated double team. I simply knelt in front of her face.

Every inch of my cock that she took down her throat was precisely matched by a corresponding inch of strap-on invading her tight little ass.

It was the ultimate motivational tool. In fact, towards the end she was deep throating me with such depth and speed that her own resulting anal pounding had been truly impressive.

But I digress.

You know more than enough about me now.

The very perceptive among you may even be asking youselves a very important question right about now.

'Why the fuck is he telling us all this....why should we even care?'

Well.....I'll tell you why.

Knowing now what I've become. Understanding what kind of man I am.

What do you think would happen if I ever met the woman that made me this way.

What would I do if Jen ever crossed my path again.

Well....as fate would have it, she did, and if you have paid attention to any of what I have just said, then you will know that a man like me is capable of anything.

If this scares some of you then fine, you understand the situation better than most.

It had been almost 5 years since I had last seen her. I had no desire to ever lay eyes on her again but to be honest, it was a minor miracle I hadn't run into her before then.

To the best of my knowledge she had moved to another city over four years ago and that was fine by me. I honestly didn't know how I would react if I ever saw her again anyway. The very idea of that seemed to only repulse me.

Every story like this seems to start with that sad old cliché, 'It was just an ordinary day', but the truth was that it really was just another ordinary day.

I worked in the inner city.

I believe my chosen profession is vital. People see me in order to maximise their potential and become the best human being they can. If you think I'm being vague about what I do for a living then you're absolutely right.

You may find out later what it is that I do for a living, but right now it's not important to the events I am about to describe.

That's the way it works with me. You don't get personal details until I think you need them. I am not a fictional character. What I chose to share about my own life will be done so as the situation demands.

On this particular day I had given myself a nice long lunch. I was having what I like to refer to as a 'donut day' (I had lots of clients in the morning and then in the late afternoon but there was a huge gaping hole in the middle of my schedule.)

As I was walking back to work I caught a glimpse of something familiar. It was her shape that I noticed first, a silhouette that became a woman as she drew nearer.

We were travelling towards each other on the sidewalk, and with each passing second it became clearer to me that it was Jen.

As the distance between us lessened it also became obvious that she had seen me too.

There was an instant and obvious tension. It was far too late to turn around or just simply pretend we hadn't seen each other.

'This had to happen sooner or later' I told myself as I slowed down and Jen began to do the same. She didn't look at all comfortable and I didn't even try to disguise my own dismay.

So began perhaps the most awkward and unwanted conversation I'd ever had in my life.

Jen looked like she always did, just maybe a little older. No taller than 5'7, sandy blonde hair to her shoulders and pale blue eyes. Usually in accounts like this the author will give you the broad strokes about someone's appearance and then just let the reader fill in the blanks with their own imagination. Normally I would do that also, but in Jen's case I can give you an almost exact reference as to the way she looks.

In certain photos and from a certain angle you would swear you were seeing Kirsten Dunst's twin sister. That's not a good thing. During those first years that I tried to forget about Jen, even just seeing Kirsten Dunst on a movie poster or on a magazine cover would make my blood run cold.

No offence to Kirsten Dunst, but they looked so much alike that it was just an unwanted reminder for me. (For anyone unclear about the actress I'm referring to then go see a 'Spiderman' movie...any of them except the latest one).

Jen was cautious. She avoided eye contact at first before she became more comfortable. When our eyes finally did lock I turned to stone. I was cold and resolute. I gave her nothing.

She knew very well the anguish she had put me through 5 years earlier and I guess she half expected me to show anger or hatred, but all I gave her was that man of stone.

Even if I did have something to say I wouldn't have had much time to say it anyway. This was all just a passing encounter on the street, nothing more. (And that's probably the way it should have stayed).

She didn't affect me anymore and I felt calm. I began to study her, maybe trying to figure out how this seemingly innocent girl (looks can be deceiving) had such an effect on me in the past. Actually I could see why I fell for her. To quote a wise old man who lived long ago (In a galaxy far, far away).....'The force was still strong with her' (not to trivialise matters, but throwing in an old Star Wars quote amuses me).

She did all those familiar little things that drew men to her. All those cute little gestures and mannerisms that made you want to sweep her off of her feet and be her knight in shining armour, only this time I didn't feel that way at all. I knew her all too well and what she was capable of.

In the end it was a pleasant conversation and business cards were exchanged. We said our good-byes and I wondered if I'd ever see her again. I honestly didn't care either way.

If you're wondering why I don't elaborate more on the words we exchanged, the truth is that I don't remember them. I had often wondered how I'd react or feel when I saw Jen again. The reality was that I felt nothing. It had no meaning to me.

Maybe we talked about the weather or maybe we had discussed the possible cure for cancer, It's not important. What happened not long after however, was important.

Two days later I received a pleasant e-mail from Jen saying how much she enjoyed meeting me again. That seemed a little odd to me. I didn't recall any sign of enjoyment or even a smile from her when we had met.

The next part was even more surprising and to be honest, slightly disturbing for me. Jen wanted to meet again. She wanted arrange a coffee date and an 'official' catch up.

Thinking back on our past it did seem to be in keeping with the way I remember Jen operating.

It's also worth mentioning that for all she knew I was probably the same man she had known five years ago. She had no way of knowing what I had become. If she had known that, then I am certain she never would have sent me that e-mail.

When I thought about it that way, the idea of meeting for coffee suddenly became a very interesting prospect to me.

What would I see with my new, un-feeling eyes?

What new discoveries would I make about the person who had inflicted so much pain on me in the past?

I sent back my reply and informed her of a certain cafe and a time I would be there. I was even going to take it easy this time. This was purely an intelligence gathering exercise and I would be a complete gentleman...unless.

There was one huge caveat to my good behaviour, something that Jen did not know. Here is where it is important for you to fully understand me. Even the worst of people get a second chance from me. That is extremely important for you to know that.

If I could change as radically as I had, then there was every chance Jen could have changed too. She would be given every opportunity to prove that she was a better person now. But.....If she even tried to pull her old tricks or flirt her way into my good books then the gloves would come off and a lesson would need to be given.

In all honestly I hoped she would pass my test, for my sake just as much as hers. I hoped for that so very much (which was uncharacteristic of me).

She emailed her reply shortly after and the date was set.

I arrived at the cafe very early and found a table I liked. I chose a seat in the corner with my back to the wall so I could observe everyone coming in or out of the cafe. It was a position of control, and when I felt satisfied with the arrangement I ordered a cup of coffee.

Fifteen minutes later I saw her arrive and I watched quietly as she nervously scanned the cafe for a familiar face. I let her search a little while longer before I put my hand up and waved her over.

Just like our first meeting, the conversation was tense at first, but to my surprise even I soon loosened up and the words began to flow freely. There was much shared experience between us even if a lot of it in the past had been bad.

She began with an apology for the things she had done to me in the past which was a good start I guess. Actually that did go a long way toward smoothing out the exchange, and I have to admit that the signs looked good.

Perhaps Jen had decided to join the human race after-all.

I always tend to lose track of time when engrossed in conversation, but I became conscious at some point of wanting our coffee date to end. This was not because I was having a bad time, but because I'm a firm believer in quitting while you're ahead.

This had been a good start so I was anxious to put an end to it before something happened to take the shine off of the meeting. (In my experience something unfortunate will always happen if given enough time).

My instincts turned out to be correct. I had never in my life wished to be proven more wrong about someone than at that moment, but that's not how life works it seems.

It was about 40 minutes into our conversation when she nervously leaned forward and said quietly, "I know I was terrible to you, but do you know what? I really miss all those dirty things you used to do to me. Nobody has ever done half of those things since you. I think about it a lot."

I felt her leg brush up against mine under the table as she said it.

The disappointment I felt at that moment could not be under-stated. To most people what she did and what she said might have been dismissed as harmless, but to me it spoke volumes. The old Jen was clearly alive and well and up to her old tricks all over again.

To a person she had inflicted so much pain on in the past, such a gesture was not only inappropriate, but a slap in the face.

This was her modus operendi. This was how she manipulated people and how it always started. All of her kind words suddenly meant nothing to me.

Sadly, there was now only one way all this could go.

The change inside me was rapid and automatic as I began to run through my standard scripts and structures. Up until a few seconds ago I had no intention of using them on her, but it was out of my hands now, she had chosen this, not me.

I know what I just said might confuse a lot of you reading this so perhaps some explanation is necessary.

I have perfected what I do down to a fine art. I can say that without a word of a lie. When it comes to a certain type of female (roughly 70% fit that psychological profile), I have merely to run through certain verbal structures containing triggering subjects and key phrases. Body language and intonation are also key. The result is almost a foregone conclusion.

There is nothing 'hit and miss' about any of this. I can identify more or less straight away if any given female fits that profile. Jen most certainly did.

(Note: Before any of you even think it, I do not use any form of hypnosis or NLP. This is not the 1980's people. The assumption that I control someone or take away their will power is a false one. Why try to control someone when all you need to do is guide them in the right direction and then let human nature take it's course? You can leave all those 'self help' notions to those tacky Anthony Robbins clones. In my book they are no better than used car salesmen.)

This notion may be hard for some people to grasp or believe and I'm fine with that. They don't have to believe in it in order for it to work on them.

Chances are they won't even realise they are being manipulated, it will all just seem like it's their idea. If you ever meet someone like me you won't even know it, I only hope that when you do, you are both on friendly terms. But I have said too much already.

Also I'm sure that many of you will be curious as to what Jen was talking about when she referred to all those 'dirty' things I used to do to her.

Well it wasn't in the same league as the things I do now but it was still pretty interesting. I would tie her up, maybe blindfold her. A good hard spanking used to set her off pretty spectacularly and as soon as it was over she would waste no time in straddling me and riding me good and hard until she came very loudly.

It's fair to say she had an untapped freaky side. She would often tell me she had fantasies of me tying her to a chair and then being made to watch me fuck another girl as a way of punishing her. Like an idiot I was too in love with her to do it back then.

I looked Jen squarely in the eyes, and then, knowing full well what I was doing, began the process.

"A lot has changed since you were around" I said calmly before continuing "I can tell right now that you couldn't deal with the things I'm into now."

"Getting a little ahead of ourselves aren't we?" Jen replied with a smile and went on "I wasn't offering and I wasn't suggesting we jump in the sack, and besides that, I remember very well what you were into and it'll take a lot more than that to scare me!"

This was all very familiar territory. Once upon a time I even enjoyed all that power-play bull-shit we used to share, but that was a long time ago.

"You may remember what I did five years ago, but you have no idea who I am now and what I get up to in the privacy of my own home."

"Elighten me" Jen replied, clearly fascinated and drawn in.

"You really want the truth?" I was having fun with this now. It was all just so easy.

"Of course. Tell me the truth, if you dare."

"Fine". I took a long pause and drew out the moment before beginning.

I leaned in just a little closer then, my movements slightly exaggerated.

"I wonder how many people you've fooled with this sweet and innocent routine of yours." There was no malice in my delivery.

"It's not a routine. What you see is what you get." She countered.

I withdrew slightly then and made no attempt to hide my amusement.

"Nice try, but we both know that's a lie......and......"

I've paused for a reason. I've paused because this next part is important. What you've been reading so far is simply the set-up, but what comes next is the hook.

"......and.....I have interesting ways of dealing with girls who lie to me."

And there it is. Once the hook is delivered there is invariably only one response available.

"Oh really?.........." Jen thought for a moment before offering up the expected reply. "And how exactly do you deal with them?"

My own retort was calm and measured.

"I punish them.

I spank them till they sob uncontrollably and then I tease them until they beg for me to let them come.....and when they do......they come for me in the most filthy and degrading ways.

I draw it out. I do it to them over and over again until it drives them insane and all they want in the world is to be allowed to come just one more time."

My tone was unwavering and my eyes never left hers. Nothing about my demeanour suggested that I was being anything but deadly serious.

"Fuck!.........You had me at 'I punish them'! Jen replied, clearly stunned by what she had heard.

"I think we're done here" I said bringing the coffee date to an abrupt end. The timing of this was deliberate and intentional as you have probably already guessed.

"Christ you really know how to make an exit!" Jen interrupted as I got up to leave. My sudden decision to end our meeting had taken her by complete surprise.

"Thank-you for the conversation Jen. It was nice to see you again. Best of luck with whatever it is you chose to do."

I shook her hand. I left immediately. I didn't look back.

A good start.....a satisfactory outcome.

Like clockwork, two days later I received a follow-up e-mail from her. Two days is the magic number for this kind of contact. One day seems too eager but three days seems too complacent.

She thanked me for the coffee and then went on to say... "I can't get the last part of our conversation out of my head. I'm very distracted by it. I'm dying to know what you meant when you said you made all those girls come in filthy ways. You weren't exactly clear about that. Would it be so wrong if I asked you to show me what you mean?"

Dimachaerus
Dimachaerus
40 Followers
123456...9