Breaking Jen (Redux)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dimachaerus
Dimachaerus
40 Followers

And there it is girls and boys. It's almost disappointing how easy it really is isn't it. In truth, this was far easier than most similar situations, but in this case I had the benefit of knowing Jen and what made her tick. While I haven't shared with you all that I said to her during our coffee date, I have given you enough information for you to get a very firm grasp on the situation.

I'm not a monster. I don't get off on just hurting people. There has to be intense pleasure for the female in everything I do. It's giving pleasure that drives this whole process for me and I've never seen a girl come harder than when she is pushing her boundaries and living out her dirtiest fantasies. Sometimes a little pain and adrenaline turns a great experience into something they will remember for the rest of their lives.

There is one more piece of information that might help you to deal with all of this.

Long before I ran into Jen on the street I had already come up with what I considered to be the perfect lesson. It was the most beautiful and the most intense session and it was only to be used on either the bravest, or in this case, the worst of women.

An attitude adjustment and a sexual experience unrivalled by any other.

I know what you're thinking....'that's one hell of a build-up!' Surely no situation could possibly live up to that boast.

Well, a lot can happen in twenty-four hours. I mean just consider that. A sexual experience that could last an entire day. Such a thing could be not only mind altering, but life altering too.

As luck and fate would have it, it would now be Jen who would turn out to be it's first lucky recipient. It was clear to me that she had already chosen that fate anyway.

I even felt that this experience could be the making of her. This could be the key to her transformation into being a good and decent human being.

There would be intense and almost unbearable pleasure in what I had planned for her....but let's not forget that she had hurt me very badly in the past. If I was to give her what she wanted then there would have to be some cruelty involved to fulfil my own sense of justice.

There had to be some kind of payback for what she had done and it wasn't going to be as simple as a spanking. It would be a real experience that would result in a constant reminder that all her actions had consequences.

It would be an intense sexual encounter containing both punishment and reward.

It would be a lesson in both causality and consequence.

Her session would be structured and deliberate.

Her fate would be placed entirely in her own hands at all times. If Jen was able to keep her head and control her desires, then she would receive nothing but pure pleasure. But.....for every lapse in control there would be a price to pay and a reminder of her weakness.

Every climax would come with its own consequence. A lesson she should have learned all those years ago but apparently never did. Back then it was her pleasure that brought me suffering, but very soon she would bear all the responsibility for her own actions.

Even at that point I gave Jen a way out. When you get right down to it I really did give her so many chances to save herself.

I even e-mailed her back with a warning. (which I have thoughtfully cut and pasted below).

"Jen. I think you mis-understood my intentions. You and I have history. There are many unresolved issues and to be honest I've never forgiven you for the things that you did. If you are suggesting that I simply overlook all you have done and engage in some mutual act of gratification then you do not understand the situation.

However, if you desire to atone for your sins then that is another matter entirely. The price for your atonement will be your full sexual submission over a period of my choosing. Your punishment will be intense but the pleasure will be unlike anything you have ever experienced.

You may consider this as both a promise and a warning."

Interestingly Jen's reply took an entire week to arrive. It was a process that I was familiar with. No doubt she would have dismissed my e-mail at first glance but it would have almost surely crept under her skin. Within a couple of days it would have become a source of great distraction for her.

In her confusion she probably would have changed her mind many times before she finally sent the inevitable e-mail that would start the ball rolling.

Here's part of the reply e-mail she sent.

"......and I know I'm probably going to regret this, but god I have to know....I think about what you said all the time. I know you will make me pay for being such a bitch to you...god...I think that thought is turning me on even more. I don't even know what you're gonna do to me...and that just makes me want it more...please just tell me what to do and I'll do it."

And so it began.

I told her to keep the weekend free and I also made it clear to her that for a period of twenty four hours her body would become my property. She would fulfil my every whim and obey my every word until I chose to set her free.

If you think that she might have had an issue with any of that or was perhaps defiant in some way then my simple response is this.

Once you take charge and clearly instruct a certain type of woman about what you want and expect, then she will capitulate. I'm not a misogynist (I know I keep pointing that out, but it's important). I'm telling you this because that has been my experience.

Many women just crave a strong male to take charge, but it has to be someone they respect and trust. This does not lessen the role of women, it's just a simple truth that people don't talk about for fear of being labelled a 'sexist'. Like I said earlier, humans are complex creatures.

Jen's instructions were simple, but for me it was all the things that she didn't know about yet that were complex. There were many preparations to be made.

She was instructed to arrive at my place on Saturday evening at the prescribed time. What she wore also indicated what her role and status would be over that weekend.

She would become a good little slut for me...she would wear the tightest dress, the highest heels and the nastiest lingerie she could find...and she would do it all for my pleasure and enjoyment.

The fun was just beginning.

I immediately made an important call to a very close friend of mine called Tracy (Yes, I'm referring to the very same 'Tracy' I mentioned earlier. The Tracy that fucked that sweet little school teacher with a strap-on).

She was almost beside herself as we discussed my ideas for Jen's punishment. She was flattered and excited to be given such a pivotal role in the re-education of Jen and she even added a few touches of her own which turned out to be pure genius.

I really should tell you a little about Tracy because she will factor heavily in what you are about to read.

She was a nurse once upon a time, but I suspect that the role of a nurse requires a person to have a little more empathy than Tracy possesses. Sympathy is not one of her strong points. For that reason alone she was the perfect partner in crime during many of my conquests.

She now calls herself a 'Body Artist', which just means she does body piercings and hair removal at the local beauty shop. You could say that pain and discomfort are a minor by-product of a job well done for her.

Her hair always seems to be dyed jet black and if I was forced to put her into a category (which I am loathe to do but it may help matters) I would describe her as a sort of slutty emo/goth chick. I'm sure you know the type, short skirts and fishnet stockings with boots. She wore those clothes as if they were some kind of uniform practically every day.

There's no denying that Tracy has that dark quality that seems to attract both males and females in equal amounts and seeing as Tracy has an equal opportunity policy with both males and females it all makes for a very successful combination.

Tracy and I met up in person for a final discussion on the night before it was all due to go down. She would be bringing her full bag of tricks with her on that fateful night. Her skills and expertise were to play a key role. I told her to spare no expense and that I would be covering all the costs involved. She just needed to be ready to step up and play her part when the time came.

"This is going to be one epic night...but I can tell you already that the little slut won't even last three hours." Tracy said looking smug.

"What makes you think that?" I replied with a smile.

"Well, all we have to do is make her have a nasty little orgasm three times right?"

"Yes, three times in twenty-four hours." I said knowing full well what Tracy was about to say.

"Baby you've seen me in action. You know I could make any girl come three times in ten minutes if I wanted her to".

"I know you could" I said carefully stroking Tracy's ego, "but we are going to play the long game on this one. We are going to take our time and do things right. Are we clear?"

"Yessir!" Tracy said as she snapped me an exaggerated fake salute. She was clearly enjoying all this just as much as I was, maybe even more if that was possible.

I mentioned earlier that I would give you, the reader, a second (and last) chance to stop reading when we came to an appropriate juncture. Well my friends, this is it.

Many of you will have read enough to be worried. Some of you may suspect where this is going and for many, your worries will be justified.

All I can say to you is this. Jen was not harmed in any way. Any pain or discomfort she may have experienced was also accompanied by overwhelming pleasure. We took her on a journey that was psychological just as much as it was physical.

There is a sublime kind of pleasure that can't be attained without a certain amount of cruelty. We allowed her to access a part of herself that she can never switch off. (or would even want to now).

So...if the idea of all this frightens you, that is quite normal.

You may wish to stop reading at this point. I do not take offence. I understand fully.

For those brave souls who want to continue this journey, then welcome. You have my unreserved thanks and respect.

I'm not a big fan of drawing things out so ill simply say that all the preparations went without a hitch. Things went so well, in fact, that it almost felt like all of this was pre-ordained to happen.

I've given you all plenty of information and you all now know the events that lead to all of this.

So.....grab some popcorn and get yourself comfortable girls and boys, because the build-up is officially over.

The curtain is raising........The feature act is about to begin.

It was 8pm on the dot on that Saturday night when I heard a timid knock on my front door. I opened it to see Jen standing in front of me. She looked nervous and a little scared as she flashed me an uneasy smile and I smiled back (more out habit than anything else.)

That was a huge moment. I actually had to take a few seconds and steel myself then. I had to remind myself why all this needed to happen, because what I now saw standing in front of me was an absolute vision. Jen still had a way, and a presence about her that surely would have tested the resolve of a lesser man.

She was dressed in a red evening dress that stretched tight against her body, almost like it had been painted onto her skin. Everything was red. Her heels, her stockings, it all matched. If she had taken that much trouble with what she wore on the outside then I was dying to see what she had on under that tight little dress.

Her hair was pulled back tight and weaved into a single ponytail that reached to her shoulders. I had never seen her like this before. The dress hugged the contour of her breasts like it had been stitched in place and seeing the faint outline of her nipples pressing up against the fabric was beyond distracting.

I quickly regained my composure, but not before she had seen my reaction to her outfit and she looked pleased. I realised my mistake and almost cursed myself for letting her see that.

'I can't let her see any weakness again' I thought to myself, and for the rest of that night and the next day, she never saw that again. Sure it was a minor slip, but little things like that can be important.

I re-focussed and then without a word I motioned for her to come in. She closed the door behind her as she followed me into the house.

"Welcome" I said simply and coldly as I walked. She didn't answer.

"Did you sleep well last night?" Jen looked puzzled by my question.

"I'm not sure what you mean."

"It's simple really" I continued. "Did you lay awake wondering about all those dirty little things I'm about to make you do....or....did you sleep like a baby."

"I didn't sleep at all" Jen confessed immediately. "Thinking about tonight just made me all turned on and scared at the same time."

"Did you make yourself come?" I asked casually.

"No. I don't even know why, but I kinda got the idea that you wouldn't have wanted me to do that."

Hearing her say that actually impressed me.

"You have good instincts" I told her and she seemed pleased at my comment.

She continued to follow as I walked into the living room. I took a seat on the leather couch in the center of the room and I watched with some satisfaction as Jen hesitated, not quite knowing what to do next. She decided to sit next to me on the couch.

I let her know immediately that she had made the wrong decision.

She actually jumped a little when I interrupted and harshly barked out my first instruction of the night.

"NO. You don't get to sit next to me. I want you to stand in the middle of the room and face me while I enjoy the view."

She did as she was told. She looked nervous and on edge. I casually poured a glass of wine from a strategically placed bottle and just sat there enjoying my drink as I looked her up and down and studied her body.

There was some soft 'mood music' playing in the background and I wasted no time in using that little detail to my advantage.

"Move your hips to the music for me nice and slow. I want a preview how you're gonna move later.......when things get.........interesting."

She seemed to hesitate. I saw an old familiar look spread across her face.

I knew that look all too well.

The look of a stubborn, defiant child who was used to getting everything her own way. That look more than anything else told me that the old Jen was alive and well.

"You can do as I say or you can leave." I said calmly and I meant it.

If Jen had walked out my door then I wouldn't have been the least bit disappointed.

The way I saw it, I had a back-up date with Tracy set up already anyway.

Jen started to move then. She clearly wasn't used to being told what to do and she seemed a little lost. I decided to clarify the situation for her.

"Was there something about my e-mail that you didn't understand?"

"I understood it alright." She replied. She continued to sway her hips to the music but to be honest her dancing skills left a lot to be desired.

"Well you're my property for twenty-four hours. You do as I say. You act as I say. Do we have that part clear?"

"Uh-huh." She breathed nervously.

Jen was putting up some resistance but that was pretty normal.

A woman's darkest desire is usually something that scares her. It's the forbidden fruit she was never supposed to taste.

"Did you think I was making it all up?" I said then.

"No."

I just watched her move for a few moments before verbally stepping things up a notch.

"Big things are gonna happen tonight Jen. You're gonna scream and moan and come for me. You're gonna become the nasty little slut I always knew you could be."

There was genuine fear in her eyes then but I wasn't through yet.

"Before long you'll be coming so hard and dirty for me that you're gonna forget your own name."

She was clearly stunned to hear me talk that way. Her reply was even a little shaky.

"Fuck......it's...it's like you're a different person. You never used to talk like that."

Maybe she was starting to understand...maybe not.

"Well, you haven't changed at all," I replied before elaborating. "Oh sure, I know the things I said in that e-mail shocked you more than a little, but it probably wasn't all that long before you were creaming your tiny panties just thinking about what I'd make you do.........isn't that right?"

She didn't reply, she just continued to sway as her hands moved over her hips and belly. I could see a spark of arousal begin to form and then grow in her eyes.

Her movements were soft and sensual now as her manicured fingers began to roam across that tight red dress.

The situation was clearly becoming far more agreeable, her own touch now seeming to mimic the soft caress of a gentle lover.

Jen became far more responsive to my suggestions then.

Every so often I would issue a new order and she would follow it without question, her level of excitement clearly rising with each request.

"Touch your breasts for me while you move." She obeyed.

"Now turn around and work that tight little ass." It was done.

"That's a good girl, now put a finger in your mouth and suck it real good." Her eyes locked with mine as she performed that final act.

I saw a look of intense passion in her eyes.

It was an expression that was not specific to Jen as such.

It was that conflicted look you often see on the face of a woman when her will-power succumbs to desire.

I can't stress to you how much I love that moment.

It is beautiful and dark all at once.

That moment of self awareness that every intelligent woman goes through when she feels all self control and better judgement giving way to base lust.

She knows it. She's fully aware of what's happening, and that realisation only just makes the experience more intense.

Then, moments later, her total capitulation to that desire. Believe me when I say that I could go on about that subject for hours, the psychology and meaning behind it all is really quite fascinating....but that is perhaps best left for another time.

Jen's brief and symbolic defiance had broken for now. For the time being I had full control of her, but I had no doubt that the 'defiant Jen' would return later in the evening.

What I had planned for her that night would not just push past her sexual boundaries but shatter them altogether.

There would no doubt be more resistance to come before she submitted fully.

It would be a process that would repeat over and over. Every time she broke would be more intense than the last.

Each capitulation triggering a sexual experience more intense than the last.

She would emerge a different woman at the end of it all.

Respectful, repentant, and with new sexual appetites that would drive her to distraction.

I'm aware that the very title of this account itself may, however, be somewhat misleading.

My intention was not to 'break' that wild streak of defiance inside Jen that I had once loved so much.

My intention was simply to put that defiance to a greater purpose.

A lesser man might have simply used Jen's own weaknesses against her. That method is acceptable if all you are after is revenge, but when that kind of experience is over, all that is left is resentment. Going down that road wouldn't have achieved the kind of lasting change I was looking for.

In Jen's case it would be her very defiance that would define her experience. I would use her own strength to save her from herself. The mental impact of such an event would be lasting and profound.

I know that my thought process and my words are going to sound unusual to anyone reading this. By now you will perhaps understand that my methods are precise and calculated, that I also have an above average intelligence and a large amount of patience and resolve.

Dimachaerus
Dimachaerus
40 Followers
123456...9