Breaking Jen (Redux)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dimachaerus
Dimachaerus
40 Followers

Knowing all that should make you aware that I am capable of making any of what you read a reality. In fact, many of you may be wondering what is truth and what is fiction about all of this. So much of it is truth....I leave it up to you, the reader, to discern the fact from fiction (if indeed there is any fiction at all in what I write.)

Jen continued to move and sway in front of me.

All those tiny tell-tale signs and triggers were beginning to happen.

I always love watching all those beautiful little events unfold. You can see it all happen right before your eyes if you know what to look for.

There is a beautiful kind of 'Domino Effect' that takes place as a woman responds to intense pleasure.

A 'positive feed-back loop' (if I may be so crass) that occurs as her own arousal floods her system with all the right hormones.

It takes an intelligent man to not only know how to maintain that loop but to magnify each cycle until she is driven to distraction by her own urges.

It's something only an observant and patient man or woman can see.

"I bet you'd let me do just about anything to you right about now wouldn't you" I said in a very 'matter-of-fact' kind of way.

"Uh-huh" was Jen's slightly breathless response. Without the slightest prompting she had begun to rake at her nipples through her tight dress. Her hips continued to move gently to the music.

"Tell me what you think is about to happen," I questioned.

A hint of a smile crossed Jen's face as she replied. She gave her words a slow sensual drawl as she did so.

"You're gonna take me and turn me into a dirty girl.....just....just like you did to all those others."

"Oh but you're not like any of those other girls at all." I replied immediately before elaborating. "You're a special case. I don't need to turn you into anything....you're already there."

I stood up and then casually walked over to her.

Slowly, purposefully I circled her until I was standing directly behind. Our bodies so close then that I could whisper over her shoulder and into her ear.

"You're just a cheap little slut playing at being good, you always were."

I slowly pulled the zipper on the back of her dress down toward her hips as I spoke.

Instinctively she began to shimmy out of it, and with some gentle assistance it slid slowly down her body. Moments later it was just a red pile of fabric circling her ankles.

Cautiously I reached around her from behind with my left arm. My fingers slid over the soft skin of her belly before travelling upwards and cupping one of her breasts. The satiny touch of a thin lace bra communicating it's texture through my fingertips.

The full, firm roundness of her right breast now filling my hand completely.

She murmured.

I pulled her body back toward me hard in a sharp and sudden movement. Her upper back instantly wedged up against my chest as I pinned her to me.

She yelped and tensed immediately. Every muscle in her body contracting with fright before relaxing a few moments later.

She exhaled hard and then just seemed to melt into me as I pulled her in tight.

I let her exist in that moment for a while before my free right hand reached around and began to explore her body with complete freedom.

I could almost sense her desperation as I let it wander all over her. Her skin was supple and firm to the touch.

Once again I whispered as my hand continued to explore. Her scent filled my nostrils. The familiarity of that touch igniting memories of past intimacies.

"Those other girls weren't like you at all. Most of them started out all innocent and desperate before I opened their eyes to a better world."

I gently squeezed one of her breasts with my left.

My right hand then began to snake down and scratch lightly at her inner thighs.

I discovered that she was wearing a slutty pair of thigh-high stockings and I was instantly impressed.

Even more gratifying was the tight lacy thong that barely covered her crotch.

Her thighs felt freshly smooth and I wondered then if it was just her legs that had been waxed. Something told me that she had probably gone for a full 'brazilian'.

"No...It's not true...I....I'm a good girl." Jen sighed as my hands continued to wander.

"No babygirl...you're not," I countered and then continued, "You haven't been here ten minutes and just look at you. Your beautiful dress already in a pile at your ankles, your body being explored by a man you haven't seen in five years."

"Oh shit just keep talking like that, it's driving me crazy." She rasped in reply.

Right then I saw an opportunity to escalate the situation and so I used it.

"Tell me what you are.....what you've always been, and I promise you, your reward will be instant and gratifying."

I held her tight and fast as the fingernails of my right hand raked gently at her inner thighs. Almost imperceptibly her stance widened and her knees bent ever so slightly. I doubt very much if she was even aware of performing those two small acts.

It was yet another sign to me that the needs of her body were beginning to take over and dictate her actions.

"God...If only you'd been like this before....I never would have..........." She didn't finish that sentence, it just hung in the air unfinished.

"I'll say it one more time.....tell me what you are. You can be punished or you can be rewarded for your honesty, the choice is yours." My tone was cold.

"A slut...." she hissed before adding, "......a dirty, unfaithful little slut."

Jen had offered up much more than I had expected then. I took me off guard before I finally replied.

"Shit girl that was quite the confession. I would have been happy with just 'slut'. You've clearly had that shit building up in your head for a long time huh."

"Uh-huh," she sighed back without being prompted.

"Okay then....babygirl gets her reward." I informed.

Immediately I brought my right hand up hard into her crotch. I began to grind firm circles into the thin lace of her slutty red thong and her reaction was immediate.

"Awww shit.....oh god, oh god." She practically yelped.

She raised her still free hands and splayed her fingers wide as if trying to figure out what to do with them. Moments later she formed them into tight little fists before placing them at her sides.

I continued her reward.

My hand picked up pace as I became aware of a sudden wetness now soaking through her underwear.

I ground those circles harder and faster then, using her slick wet discharge to lubricate my movements.

In time, my technique had produced a dirty little camel-toe in her thong and I used it to good effect.

My fingers now sped up and down that lubricated furrow of silk and lace from clitoris to mid perineum. Her legs started to twitch and her arms began to flail about.

The unintelligible grunts and murmurs began.

I simply placed the fingers of my free left hand into her mouth and she began to suck on them frantically as my right hand continued giving it's reward.

I strung her along for no more than five minutes. I drew it out and gave her only just enough pleasure to keep her frantic and no more.

All the while my verbal accompaniment giving her precisely what she needed to hear to prolong the anguish.

"Play with your breasts like a good little whore while my fingers get you hot."

She moaned out a high pitched "Mmmm Hmmm" then as she continued to suck on my fingers.

Her hands then shot up to her breasts and she began to pummel and pinch at her nipples through the thin lace of her red push-up.

She began to grind her tiny little ass back and toward my body as she responded more and more to the hand teasing her crotch.

"There's no point in being quiet any more baby. I like my whores to be nice and vocal.

She responded immediately. Loud exclamations of 'FWWUUCK' and "OHH GAWD," managing to escape past the fingers in her mouth.

At that very moment I simply just let her go. I released my grip, pulled my hands away and without support she simply just crumpled to the ground in a twitching heap.

She didn't get up, just gasped for air.

"Don't you dare touch yourself or you'll be punished really fuckin hard." I said then.

"Jesus..who the fuck are you." She replied breathlessly.

I took a moment then and bent down next to her. My words were calm.

"You know a person can change a lot in five years. Actually I have you to thank for most of it....Don't you like the new me?"

She continued to lay there out of breath as she gave her reply.

"Oh I like the new you....a lot....but he also scares me a little."

"Ah but fear is a good thing, it adds a certain something, don't you think?" I countered.

She made an attempt to get up but I quickly corrected her.

"No...don't get all the way up, I want you on your hands and knees like a good little puppy."

She gingerly pushed herself up off the floor before settling into a nice conventional 'doggy' position.

She looked more than beautiful as she knelt there on the floorboards of my living-room.

The bra, the thong, those stockings and shiny red heels.

She was a slutty little fantasy come to life and before the night was out I planned to use all of her to her fullest potential.

"You know how easy it would be to just fuck me like this...I mean like right now."

Jen was starting to really play along now and I liked that development very much.

"Yeah...it would be easy," I paused for a moment "But easy isn't on the cards for you tonight Jen. You will need to beg and moan for it before you finally get the fucking of a lifetime."

"Oh jesus you're driving me crazy with this...you know that right...You can just fuck me nice and dirty on the floor right now if you want."

I didn't reply.

Her blonde hair was braided into a single pony-tail that ran to her shoulders. I simply grabbed her tail and gave a light tug before explaining.

Little puppy is going for a walk, don't worry it's not far.

She responded then as I slowly led her down the hallway and to the door of my bedroom.

"God this is so fuckin dirty." She rasped.

I immediately reached down a planted a hard slap on her ass that halted her in mid shuffle. She yelped in surprise.

"Bad puppy...quiet." I scolded.

I could have sworn I heard her chuckle to herself then and I found it too adorable to punish her. There would be plenty of punishment later, so for now I was happy to let it go.

I opened the door and led her into the room.

Jen was greeted with the sight of a very large space with a king sized bed directly in the middle.

"Hop up onto the bed like a good little doggy." I instructed as I let go of the pony-tail.

She got up onto the bed immediately and even went straight into the 'doggy' position without even being prompted.

"You're gonna spank me now aren't you." Jen said sounding far more hopeful than afraid. I remembered all too well how that used to get her off. While that would definitely feature later on in the evening, it was a different kind of lesson she needed to learn now.

"Lie on you back and spread you arms and legs nice and wide." I ordered.

"What are ya gonna do, tie me up or something?" She replied after getting into position.

"You always were such a smart girl. Yes I'm gonna tie you to the bed."

"Then what are you gonna do to me?" She sounded more than a little worried now. I gave her a reply that was completely honest.

"By the time I untie you, you will have had the filthiest most intense orgasms of your life. You will have moaned like a whore and done things you never dreamed of. You'll look back on this night and replay it in your head over and over. You'll make yourself come as you think about what you've done."

"Oh jesus, how do I respond to something like that?"

"Honestly." I paused before asking her an important question. "If you don't have the courage to follow through then you can go home now....so....which is it to be?"

There was a brief pause.

"Hell, I think you had better tie me to the bed good and hard then." She forced a smile.

Her breathing was rapid and uneven as I secured each wrist to it's corresponding bed post with a silk cord.

Soon after I had also tied each ankle and she was spread out like a starfish.

The dark wet patch in the crotch of her panties now fully in view.

"I really do wish I could tell you about the things I'm going to do to you on this bed tonight but I don't want to ruin the surprise". I said calmly.

The situation was clearly getting very real for Jen now and I couldn't tell if it was fear or excitement that was affecting her the most.

"Oh god I can't stop shaking now." She said nervously and I could see that she really was trembling.

"Look, I know you're excited, but I wouldn't get too worked up just yet" I reassured her before explaining, "Because the first thing I'm going to give you is a lesson in patience."

"Huh...what? I.....I don't understand."

Jen's little lesson in patience was actually just a convenient cover for something very important.

The arrival of Tracy.

She would be arriving ready to begin and she had assured me that she would be dressed appropriately for the evening. Knowing Tracy that could mean almost anything.

I propped Jen's head up with some pillows so she was comfortable and had a good view of the room. I then began to tell her something that was no doubt going to shock her.

"I'm leaving you like this for an hour. It'll give you time to think about your past sins and how you're about to to pay for them. When I get back things are going to get interesting for you. Do you understand?"

I could see the confusion and disappointment in her face as she began to speak.

"You're gonna leave me here like this for an hour?..........Alone?......Now?"

"Yes."

"No please don't do that....You can do whatever you want to me right now. I'm ready. I want you to!"

"You don't get a choice, and I'll be the judge of when you're ready." I said firmly.

I quickly made sure Jen's bonds were secure and then gave her some quick instructions before leaving.

"I've arranged some wholesome, family entertainment for you while I'm away."

At the foot of my bedroom I have a 42 inch flat screen TV mounted on the wall.

When I had first planned that evening it was actually Tracy who had suggested I should play some extremely dirty porn on it to warm Jen up.

I thought that was a pretty good idea, and since she was going to be alone anyway, she might as well have something to watch.

I hit the 'on' button and the video files I had cued up automatically began to play.

Suddenly a video of a girl getting fucked in the ass by a famous porn star lit up the screen in high definition.

"Tasteful....very tasteful." Jen said with a perplexed smile.

"Oh I almost forgot" I said as I opened the bedside draw and removed something from it.

"I got you a fun toy for the evening."

It was one of those red ball-gags that you only ever seem to see in porn or on-line.

"You can't be serious!" was the last thing Jen said before I approached her with it.

"Don't tell me you've never wondered what one of these would be like, and hey, it matches your slutty lingerie perfectly."

"Well....maybe...but..."

"There's a good girl." I said cutting her off.

Within moments I had her opening wide and before long she was effectively gagged.

"Look at you all wet and gagged and slutty. God you're gonna love what comes next. I really am very excited for you."

I took one last look at my handiwork and was very satisfied. There she was, tied up and spread wide. She looked like a total slut in her heels and nasty red lingerie. I turned the volume up on the TV until the room was filled with the sounds of grunting and moaning.

Before I left I turned to give her one last piece of advice. "I wouldn't let yourself get too comfortable.......because in an hour the fun really begins."

She nodded meekly and I closed the door behind me as I left the room.

Although making Jen watch porn was Tracy's suggestion, I had still thrown in a few details of my own that I felt added a little extra fun to the situation.

I had set up the movies she was now forced to watch to start with nice, almost conventional sex acts, but by the time I walked back through that door she would be watching some pretty hard-core lesbian bondage. This wasn't done just for kicks.

I had a pretty strong hunch (from something she said to me more than once a few years ago) that the thought of being punished and fucked by a mistress was something that had featured in her fantasies for years. One of those extreme little wet dreams that she was probably too scared to try.

If it all worked like I almost certainly knew it would, then Jen would be frantic and soaking wet by the time Tracy and I even entered the room again.

I had tied her down securely so there was no way she could touch herself let alone get free.

I had always known about Jen's filthy little bondage fantasies, and I also knew she would probably never act upon them by herself.

I was going to use everything I knew about her to full effect tonight.

As soon as I closed the door I sent a quick text message to Tracy to say that the coast was clear. As planned she had been waiting out front in her car for that text message to arrive.

A couple of minutes later she walked through my open front door and I gave her a long hug.

"It's finally showtime." I told her and she beamed back in genuine excitement.

She was still dressed in her work clothes but even those were tight fitting and very sexy.

"How's the little princess taking to it so far?" She asked.

"Like a duck to water."

She had brought two full shopping bags with her.

I could see clothes and lingerie in one bag, but the other contained a bunch of mysterious items that I couldn't quite make out. I told her how I had prepared Jen and had left her there waiting for us and I could tell that Tracy was so very anxious and very ready to get things started.

"Fuck this is all so hot. I'm gonna have your nasty little slut Ex purring like a kitten. She's gonna come so hard she won't even know what's happening."

Tracy was a special kind of girl. She liked a little pain with her pleasure. Her make-up was dark and her lipstick was black today. She had two piercings through her lower lip and one nose piercing and as you have probably already guessed, she has her more private areas pierced too.

She was curvy and voluptuous almost as if to almost counter Jen's slim athletic frame.

Jen had been tied down in that room for almost thirty minutes now. Tracy had made her arrival as quietly as possible, but to be honest, the television in the bedroom was so loud that Jen wasn't going to hear anything going on past that door.

We just took our time and casually chatted about what was going to happen while poor frustrated little Jen was tied up and gagged only a few meters from where we sat.

The frantic sounds of flesh being whipped and spanked was mingled with the rapturous cries of willing females as the porn continued to play loudly on the flat screen in my bedroom. By now Jen would be watching some truly impressive things being done to bound and helpless women as they climaxed over and over again.

Tracy quietly walked up to the door and listened closely before returning to me. "Oh my god I can hear that little slut thrashing about on that bed of yours. She must be practically wetting herself by now!"

I couldn't resist and I listened at the door too. I could her Jen squirming and rubbing against the sheets. She was breathing hard through her nose because of the ball-gag in her mouth and it was clear that she was exerting herself in some way.

Unfortunately for her, there was just no way she could possibly get herself off, I had made sure of that. She was tied, facing up, and spread-eagled to each post of the bed. All she was going to do was make herself more frustrated.

Dimachaerus
Dimachaerus
40 Followers
123456...9