Breaking Jen (Redux)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dimachaerus
Dimachaerus
40 Followers

Jen clearly hadn't heard Tracy arrive or she would have surely stopped moving.

For all she knew it was still just me she was waiting for.

Tracy wrapped her arms around me gave me a deep kiss. I could feel her tongue stud tease and dance about my mouth before she pulled away and informed me she was going to change into something uncomfortable. She grabbed the bags she had brought with her and then promptly disappeared into the bathroom to change.

It was almost 20 minutes before Tracy emerged from that bathroom and when she did my jaw dropped in wonder. She was dressed all in black (did she ever wear any other colour?).

She wore shiny black high-heeled boots that laced tightly all the way up to her knees and underneath those boots she wore a pair of thigh-high fishnet stockings. A tiny little g-string barely covered her crotch and she completed the outfit with a tightly laced corset that squeezed her body into an almost perfect 'hour-glass' shape.

The corset pushed up her breasts in the most amazing way. I also have to make special mention of the tight black latex gloves that hugged her hands and arms all the way up to her elbows. They set off her 'evil dominatrix' look perfectly, but there was also something very sterile and almost surgical about them.

Her black hair had been pulled back into a lose pony-tail so tightly that it stretched the skin on her face and made her cheek bones sharp and prominent.

God when Jen saw Tracy she was either going to come on the spot or faint with fear.

Tracy held small a black leather case in one hand and it actually looked a lot like something a doctor would carry. In the other hand she held an impressive black riding crop. Somehow I doubted that riding crop had ever been used on an actual horse.

"Time to go to work" she said unable hide her excitement.

I didn't even try to hide my own stunned reaction as I just stared at her for the longest time.

"My god Tracy you look........."

"I know." She replied with satisfaction as she cut me off in mid sentence. Her next comment was so amusing that I almost burst out laughing.

"Little princess in there is probably expecting 'Fifty Shades of Grey'....shit....the real thing is gonna blow her fuckin mind."

We had often talked about that book. As a piece of fiction it was perfectly fine, but our lives weren't fiction. What Tracy and I lived was far more intense than anything in that story.

As it turns out however, that novel had practically been a godsend for the both of us. Tracy never tired of telling me how many straight girls she had seduced because of it.

Her standard pick-up line ran something like, "shit girl....if a guy could do all those things to her, then just imagine what a nasty girl like me will do."

Tracy's success and conversion rate with that one line alone was unrivalled.

For my own part, it meant that a lot more women finally felt the kind of sexual empowerment they needed to pursue all those deep and dark fantasies.

Most of them were now, not only open to my advances, but in fact craved the kind of experience that I was more than happy to provide.

Respectable girls wanted to be treated like whores.

Women who occupied positions of power and respect by day being turned into someone's submissive little sex slave by night.

Almost without fail, their darkest sexual fantasies always seemed to be the exact polar opposite of what their daily lives entailed.

But again......I digress.

I know that up until now I haven't given you, the reader, much information about myself. It's not that I'm being overly secretive it's just that, in a way, I don't even feel like any of this is particularly about me.

I know that might sound a little odd seeing as I have driven all this and made it happen. Perhaps it's a personal thing. I don't think I have a huge ego. Often I will prefer to control things whilst staying out of the light.

Perhaps more information is required now for the purposes of what I'm about to tell you.

I am in my thirties. I'm of mostly European descent but there is just a little mixed family history in me that often makes me appear 'Italian' or 'Mediterranean' looking to other people. My hair is dark black and my eyes are a very deep brown.

What I was wearing that night was extremely conservative compared to what Tracy wore but we males don't exactly have a lot of options in that department do we. (Well....not unless you are one of those German fetish freaks that run around in gimp suits. I can tell you right now that I am definitely not one of those.)

No. Women definitely get to have all the fun in that department whilst we males must be content to carry around all our fetishes on the inside.

As it so happens I had chosen to wear mostly black attire a little like Tracy had done, but I went a different way. I wore an expensive designer label shirt and pants. I contrasted my mostly black attire with a 'steel grey' coloured tie which gave me an almost fascist appearance. I guess if you're gonna project an image of control then you go can't go wrong with black.

The real fun was about to begin and I felt a huge rush as we approached the room. I motioned for Tracy to enter first and she happily obliged. I wanted Tracy to be the first thing Jen saw. I wanted her to see this evil and beautiful vision and to see the look in her eyes as she began to grasp what was about to happen.

Tracy opened the door and strutted into the room as if she owned the entire world. I heard a sudden ruffle of sheets as Jen was jolted into reality and tried to collect herself. I entered the room immediately after her and closed the door behind me.

Jen stared with a startled expression at the both of us until she finally just focussed on Tracy and watched her every move. She seemed to go into a state of utter panic then. The sheets around her were tussled from all the writhing about she had done in the last hour.

"I think you're ready now" I said calmly as I studied her reaction. I drank in every little nuance and expression.

Fear, shock and alarm. Her eyes bore into mine in a desperate and pleading way before they locked back onto Tracy and I heard her whimper into the ball-gag.

Tracy seemed to be ignoring Jen completely as she walked to the side of the bed a placed the bag and riding crop on the corner table. I could tell however, that she was acutely aware of those fearful eyes practically burning their way into her.

I could see the satisfaction that it was giving her.

Tracy then walked towards the television and took a quick mental note of what Jen had been watching before smiling and switching it off. A frantic submissive girl on-screen had been screaming in ecstasy as two mistresses double penetrated her thoroughly with toys.

Tracy looked back at Jen and began to speak. "Oh you were enjoying that weren't you pretty girl." Jen just continued to stare at Tracy. "You were wishing that was you weren't you.....gettin yourself all wet just thinking about what they were doing to that little slut....wondering how it would feel when it was your turn."

I could see that Jen was visibly shaking now and her eyes continued to travel up and down Tracy's body.

"Well guess what honey, the waiting is over.....it really is your turn now," Tracy said calmly as she walked slowly towards the bed.

Jen shot an alarmed look at me and my own reply was measured and deliberate.

"Welcome to the dirtiest night of your life. I told you that you would moan and beg before finally getting the fucking of your dreams. Thing is, I never said it would just be me who'd be doing the fucking."

Tracy walked slowly towards the head of the bed. She stretched out a gloved hand and let her fingers trace a line up Jen's leg as she walked. Her breathing doubled when she felt Tracy's hand ease up her inner thigh.

Jen then bucked slightly when Tracy's latex covered palm pressed up against her crotch and began to grind into her over the top of that tiny little thong. She just grunted almost angrily into the ball-gag.

Tracy applied firm and deliberate pressure before withdrawing her hand and examining it.

She smiled once more as she turned her palm to face me and I could see the beads of moisture covering her glove.

"The little slut is soaking wet. I think she wants it real bad. I'm gonna start working on her right now if that's okay with you."

Jen immediately looked at me and shook her head in protest. I simply ignored her and nodded to Tracy before saying, "get to work.....show her what she's been missing."

Tracy wasted no time and began to get herself into position.

Jen just shook and whimpered as Tracy got onto the bed.

She was directly above her now on hands and knees as she stared into those fierce, unblinking eyes.

"This gag is about to come off. You are not permitted to speak. You will accept my tongue into your mouth and you will let it explore you. Are we clear?" Jen nodded with an expression of genuine distress.

"That's a good girl. You know how much you deserve to be punished for what you've done, but things will go a lot easier for you if you behave for mistress". She seemed to panic as the gag was being removed but she wasn't given much time to think or react after that.

As soon as the gag came off Tracy pulled her head forward off of the pillow with one hand and locked herself into a deep and passionate kiss, her tongue invading Jen's mouth.

Tracy supported herself with her free hand while she straddled Jen's body with her knees. The freedom of that position gave her the opportunity to use her body in more inventive ways.

At first she simply started to grind her pelvis onto Jen's body.

A minute or two later she subtly changed position. She drove one knee high up against Jen's pussy as she slowly began to hump one of her legs. Her movements now placed firm pressure against that soaking crotch again and again.

It was becoming apparent now that Jen was starting to respond in a very positive way.

Tracy broke from that kiss and stared directly into her eyes once more. There was fear and confusion.

Those frantic eyes shot toward me then as I stood and watched. Moments later she uttered one simple word......

"Please."

Her tone was desperate and I wasn't at all sure of the meaning behind that word.

"Please what?" Tracy spat at her, grabbing back her attention.

"I don't know if I can.....I mean..I'm not into girls.....I've never been......."

Tracy just locked lips and kissed her harshly once more. I watched as one of her hands travelled down Jen's body and a set of gloved fingers began to rub at her lacy thong in tight hard circles.

An immediate grunt erupted from Jen's throat.

"So you've never been fucked by a girl." Tracy said as she broke off that kiss for a second time. She seemed to change her technique then. A single finger now gently traced a light circle over the lace covered nub where Jen's clitoris would be.

"Oh god no." Was the breathless reply.

"Well guess what honey, tonight you're gonna get fucked good and hard by a twisted and evil bitch."

Tracy once again changed her method as she began to lightly spank Jen's pussy through her underwear.

"Does that sound fun?"

"I.....I don't know."

"Let me give you some motivation then." Tracy replied.

Moments later she had changed position and only seconds had passed before she lay on the bed with her face nestled between Jen's toned thighs.

Her mouth hovered only an inch or two above the pussy of her now shaking play-thing.

"So you've never felt the lips and tongue of another woman as she ate you out?"

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck." Was Jen's simple response as Tracy yanked her thong to one side to reveal a perfectly waxed and smooth little pussy.

"Oh god I can smell how badly she needs it." Tracy said before placing her mouth against Jen's labia and then thrusting her tongue as deep inside her as she could.

I saw it all register on Jen's face then. Her eyes flashed wide open as the first perception of feeling travelled to her brain. Seconds later her mouth gaped in startled surprise. Finally then came a single word.

"Fuuuuuuuuucck!" That one utterance drawn out into a long, high pitched rasp.

I took the opportunity to sit directly beside Jen as Tracy began to practically torture her pussy with that exquisite tongue of hers.

A wild pair of eyes stared back into mine as I started to talk.

"Tell me what she's doing to you right now." Jen's stammered reply came shortly after.

"Oh fuck....she's...she's." The ability to speak seemed to leave her then as Tracy chose that precise moment to zone in on her clitoris.

"Haaaaaaah." was the non verbal response that came next.

"Concentrate......tell me what's happening." I pressed again.

"She's...oh shit...she's eating me."

My own response was quite deliberate.

"Is she really the first woman you've had down there."

"Uhhhh Hhhhuh."

"Hell in that case she must be blowing your damn mind right about now. I've seen Tracy here turn even the most frigid, uptight bitches into a quivering mess with that tongue of hers."

For the first time I had given Jen a name to attach to that tongue....Tracy.

That was important.

She needed to connect those new feelings to a real, tangible person in order to fully appreciate it all.

Jen actually began to actively grind her crotch against Tracy's face then. She started to tense and pull against the ropes at her wrists and ankles as she bucked and writhed.

"It really is a shame you don't like girls.....all this must be horrible for you right now." I teased

Jen's reply was rather amusing.

"You....haaaah...oh shiiiit......you bastard." There was clearly much more excitement in her voice than malice then.

"Oh come on, you're actually living every woman's dirtiest fantasy right now."

In truth she really was living out that improbable scenario that every girl thinks about but never experiences. I couldn't help but point that out to her then.

"Think about it. You arrive all sexy and beautiful for a date with a guy. Before you know it your tied to a bed while an evil and beautiful girl eats your pussy out for the first time, and all the while you're saying 'No no I'm really not into girls'.

"Jesus.....you twisted fuck.....haaah...hnngh...you...you planned this right from the fuckin start....Oh god."

I watched as Tracy pulled one of her trademark moves and the response was beautiful and automatic.

Her mouth stayed locked on that pussy, but her shiny gloved hands slowly began to inch up Jen's belly. Both hands then grasped onto each breast and squeezed them tight through that push-up bra.

Jen moaned and immediately arched her back. Tracy got a lot more aggressive then. She used the tight grip on those breasts as leverage before grinding her mouth into the frantic and confused woman.

It looked for all the world as if she was devouring a soft, ripe peach.

"Oh shit that must be driving you crazy." I said knowing full well what Tracy's next move would be.

The fingers clutching at Jen's breasts became tiny pincers as they locked onto each nipple and squeezed hard.

Her body shuddered and twitched.

A sight that was beautiful, sensual and filthy beyond description.

With a few well chosen words I then upped that stakes just a little. It was time for Jen to start taking ownership of her own desires. That little innocent act of hers simply wasn't going to work for her now.....not here....not in my world.

"Before I join the party, Tracy here is gonna corrupt you in every way, and all for my viewing pleasure."

Jen let out a tortured grunt then as Tracy did something unseen, but spectacular with her tongue.

"It won't be quick....it will last for many hours. For a whole day you're going to feel like this. Do you think you can handle that?"

"Jesus....c-can't think straight....it's driving me crazy."

Tracy was listening intently. She began to bob her head back and forth. She startled Jen with a fast and frantic tongue fucking and the result was immediate. No doubt the stud in her tongue was also being used to good effect.

"Oh God....she feels so........" Jen stopped in mid sentence. Moments later her words changed into something much more urgent and base.

"Oh god don't stop....please just keep fucking me like that!"

That was all either of us needed to hear.

Without warning Tracy abruptly broke off all contact and then stepped away from the bed.

"She's very ready for her first lesson now" she informed me breathlessly.

I just smiled back at her for a moment. She looked dark and radiant.

"God that was an impressive display of pussy eating," I complimented before asking, "How did she taste?"

"Like a sweet little candy-apple." she smiled, and then added something clearly intended for Jen's ears.

"I might have been the first woman to eat her snatch, but I sure as hell won't be the last. From now on, whenever she masturbates it will be a woman that she's picturing between her thighs.....isn't that right babygirl."

Naturally, Jen didn't reply. She just lay there panting. Her thong was still yanked to one side exposing a perfect little pussy oozing with saliva and arousal.

"Maybe now would be the perfect time to have that little talk with her while I get some things ready." Tracy suggested

"With pleasure" I replied.

Tracy exited the room then.

I was about to explain to Jen what the purpose of all this was and I knew that it would be hard for her to grasp at first.

"Why did she stop.......where's she going?" She asked, clearly confused by what had just happened.

I sat on the bed beside her and then began to explain her situation. My tone was clear and my delivery was soft. There could be no ambiguity or mis-understanding in anything that I said. It was vitally important that she understand the situation.

"You know why you are here. You know that part of all this is about atoning for your sins. You do remember that don't you." Jen nodded in reply.

"Well then it's important that you listen very carefully."

I was about to give Jen a huge piece of the puzzle and to her credit she hung on every word.

"Everything that happens to you is entirely in your hands now....do you understand that?" Again Jen nodded.

"Tracy and I will do our best to make you come. We will use everything we know and every dirty little trick in the book to make you climax.

Our goal is to keep going until you suffer three massive orgasms or until the time is up. After that...you can leave free and clear.

We have until 8pm tomorrow night to make that happen.

Do you understand?" Jen nodded but was clearly very confused by it all.

"But why take so long?" came her perfectly understandable response "God you can make me come right now. I really want to. I got so close when she was doing that to me."

"It's important that you understand that your actions have consequences now."

"Yes I understand that" Jen replied sounding frustrated.

"Do you really? Well then you must also understand that we're not going to make things that simple for you. You are going to fight us every step of the way....and we want you to fight us."

"Look you're not making any sense" Jen gasped "You can make me come right now. God I want you to".

It was time to make things a little more real for her. She really did need to understand the situation she was in. I realised that I wasn't doing her any favours by trying to take the reasonable approach.

I slapped her across the face then, and it was hard. A look of shock and anger igniting.

For the first time she seemed to understand the seriousness of her situation.

"Do I have your full attention now? " She nodded, clearly shocked by my harshness.

"Here's how it works. Every nasty little orgasm we give you will have its own instant and lasting consequence. In a sense you're actually quite lucky. Many people pay lots of money for something we are about to give you for free."

Dimachaerus
Dimachaerus
40 Followers
1...34567...9