Breaking Jen (Redux)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dimachaerus
Dimachaerus
40 Followers

I could tell right then that it had all suddenly became very real for Jen, but unfortunately for her it was far too late to turn back. She had been given that opportunity so many times.

"Oh fuck...... Look perhaps this has all been just a big mistake. Maybe you had better just untie me now."

"There's been no mistake" I replied coldly "It's important that you keep your head now. I can't tell you what the consequences will be yet for each orgasm, but once we've made you come for the first time you will understand and, I will tell you everything."

"God what the fuck are you gonna do to me?" was all Jen could say.

"The first orgasm will be easier but I know you will fight the next two hard...... however.... if you can resist the urge to climax then there will be no punishment and no consequence. All you will feel is the pleasure of having Tracy and I tease and manipulate you for an entire day.

Do you understand better now?" Jen nodded and I for the first time I saw a faint smile and a defiant spark in her eyes.

"So you're telling me I can have all the fun I want.....you and that girl are gonna pleasure me for hours and as long as I don't come I won't get punished?"

"You understand the situation completely now." I replied.

"Well you had better get to work then. You ain't gonna make me come but I'm gonna enjoy every second of you trying. Oh and by the way, that slap you just gave me was kinda hot."

I had forgotten how smart Jen really was. All of a sudden she had worked out an angle by which she could regain back control of the situation. Believe it or not that actually made me very happy. As far as I as concerned it was 'game on'.

"What if I need to use the bathroom?"

I was impressed that she had the presence of mind to ask such a mundane question.

"Then you'll do it under our close supervision" was my brief answer.

"You will be blindfolded at first while Tracy and I bring you to your first climax of the night. We'll take it off after that and you'll get to see everything. Oh and feel free to make all the noise you want. We kinda like that."

"Look I'm sorry babe, but if I really don't want to come, it ain't gonna happen. I've always been that way, but your little lesbo friend is welcome to use that tongue on me all night if she wants, she had me climbing the walls with that shit."

There she was, the defiant Jen that I had been expecting had well and truly returned. To the casual listener it might have even appeared that she was in full control of Tracy and I now.

It was all a sham. If she had even the faintest idea what was in store for her later on, then she would have probably bitten through those silk ropes with her teeth.

She had an almost arrogant look on her face as I blindfolded her with a black silk scarf.

I ushered Tracy back into the room then.

"She's ready for her first lesson. You'll be happy to know that she intends to put up a real fight. " I said casually, fully intending that Jen hear every word.

"Aww shit I was hoping you'd say that, I can't wait to get started." Tracy replied. She also said something then that was purely for Jens ears.

"I love the strong ones. The more they fight it, the harder they come...and sooner or later...they all come."

Jen shifted uneasily on the bed then. I could tell that Tracy's words had unsettled her more than a little. At least some of that defiance she had shown moments earlier was beginning to be replaced by fear.

Tracy had not re-entered the room empty handed. She had brought with her an ice bucket containing a bottle of wine and also one of the shopping bags she had brought with her.

Now that Jen was blindfolded Tracy quickly got to work and set up everything she would need on the bedside table.

It was an interesting list of items.

A set of piercing needles and a selection of rings and studs. A riding crop and a decent range of dildos (regular, double ended and strapons etc).

An impressive array of other accessories such as vibrators, plugs, and lubes were also lined up.

Tracy and I had planned all of this days earlier, but now that it was actually happening we both felt an evil rush and we couldn't wait to finally show Jen what was really going to happen.

This is the part of my account where I'm probably going to lose many of you, but I make no apologies for what I did.

Jen needed to understand that her actions had consequences. As I said much earlier, I was about to give her a lesson in causality and consequence.

Her first climax would probably come easy because she didn't know what the consequences were yet. But after that first time, she would know everything and she would be faced with some very real choices. Assuming she was even able to control herself she would have to decide if her orgasm was worth the price.

Maybe you have guessed already but I'm gonna spell it all out for you anyway.

We were about to tease and caress and bring Jen to a series of three crashing orgasms. But...... there would be a price for each time she came. If you read the first part of this account you already know that Tracy works in a beauty salon for a living.

What she was going to do to Jen, was in fact something she did to other women almost every day.

It's really not that shocking when you think about it, but the key difference here is the context.

Tracy would be using those skills as part on an extreme and erotic act and the lucky recipient would have no idea at all until that first beautiful moment.

At the height of each orgasm Jen would receive an instant piercing through an intimate area of her body.... and at no small cost to myself, an expensive piece of jewellery to adorn it.

Her nipples would be done first.

After the second orgasm, and nipple is done, Tracy and I will work patiently and methodically to achieve that final climax. As you might have guessed, if Jen comes for the third and final time she will have the hood of her clitoris pierced with a small barbell stud. After that, the lesson will be over and she will be free to go.

If at the end of all this Jen actually has both nipples and her clit pierced, then she will only have herself to blame. Those three little pieces of jewellery will be a reminder to her of how much of a slut she really is.

Of course after it was all over she could simply remove the stud and rings and those piercings would heal up perfectly....but....after everything she will have gone through to get them, It's a safe bet that she would leave them just as they are.

To her, they would be a constant reminder of the most intense night of her life.

Weeks later, that very professional looking business woman sitting in that office meeting would probably be twitching and squirming in her seat. The stud in her clit snagging against the lace of her panties and the tiny rings in her nipples causing them to stiffen in response.

"I'm ready now. From what you've told me about her, this first part should be right up her alley." Tracy announced clearly so Jen could hear every word.

"Oh yeah, the bitch used to get off real bad every time I spanked her, so this is probably gonna feel like Christmas."

Jen began to squirm when she heard me say that. After seeing that reaction I decided to add something interesting to elevate that moment.

"Just the thought of a woman doing all that to her is going to be a total mind fuck."

Tracy did something interesting and unexpected then. Jen's thong was still pulled to one side and her glistening pussy still exposed. Instead of leaving it that way or tearing it off completely, she did the exact opposite.

Jen twitched slightly when she felt Tracy's fingers tug at the lacy material, but, instead of tearing it free, she carefully slid the thong back in place so that Jen's modesty was restored and her crotch was covered.

"I like my whores to be presentable." She declared.

Actually the reason for that little gesture was far more practical than symbolic.

The first part of Jen's lesson was going to be an intense session of punishment with a riding crop.

I'd seen Tracy in action with a crop a few times before and it's no exaggeration to say that she was a goddamn artist with one.

More than once I had witnessed her use it with the skill of an orchestra conductor wielding a baton.

In Jen's case, Tracy knew that she'd be able to spank her pussy with that crop much faster with that slutty red thong in place to lessen each sting.

****

INTERMISSION

(Yes...you are reading that right. Take a break, go for a walk and generally decompress. Hitting the reader with forty pages or more of intense sexual experience is not my preference. I'd prefer to do it differently because if I hit you with too much you'll just get numb to it all.

My problem is that a whole shitload of really incredible stuff happened that night. It was all amazing and it all seemed important somehow.

So...take that break...come back to it (the story won't go anywhere). Or, if you aren't numb to it all already then feel free to continue.

****

Tracy set to work in earnest then. She picked up the crop from the bedside table and started to slowly run the leather tip of it up and down Jens body.

The muscles in her abdomen began to tense as her arms and legs pulled at the ropes securing them.

"It's so much more intense when you can't see what's happening isn't it baby." Tracy said softly.

"Uhhhh huuuh." she breathed back.

"Do You know what it is that I'm running over your body right now?"

"I....I'm not sure." was the reply.

Tracy's response was lightning fast. With a flick of her wrist she delivered a sharp stinging blow to Jen's right breast with the crop. She had placed the blow on the soft skin directly above the lace of her push-up bra.

Jen bucked instantly, a rapid exclamation of "FUCK" escaping her lips.

A few moments later Tracy had resumed her verbal seduction.

"I've made so many girls come with this riding crop. The way that nasty piece of leather would sting their clit over and over......It was just too much for any of them to handle."

Jen didn't respond.

Her chest began to heave and her breathing rate was now almost double what it had been before that first sharp sting of the crop.

Tracy continued.

"The strong girls all lasted a long time, but all the others came for me way too quickly.

I want you to be strong pretty girl, I want you to fight so hard not to come. It will be so much sweeter when you do, and your punishment will be oh so memorable."

I popped the bottle of wine and drank as I watched the show.

Tracy just took her time after that.

Everything happened with a deliberate and excruciating slowness.

She spent 15 whole minutes caressing Jen's body with the tip of that crop.

She whimpered and moaned when the felt it slide over the contours of her breasts.

Not long after that she gave out a peculiar little squeal when Tracy eased the leather tip just underneath the waistband of her thong before instantly pulling it back out.

The whole process was just a drawn out tease that promised much, but delivered little. Jen's frustration was clearly growing by the second.

"Getting all hot and bothered are we?" Tracy teased.

"Mmmm Hmmm." She wheezed back

"Still think you're not gonna come for me?"

"No....not gonna happen," the defiant Jen replied.

"That's my brave girl." Tracy said before adding, "hearing that just makes what comes next all the more exciting."

Tracy immediately got up on the bed and kneeled beside Jen. She looked beautiful and evil all at once in that black lingerie.

With impressive speed she brought the crop down hard on Jen's right breast directly over the nipple. The thin lace of her bra wouldn't have been much of a barrier against a blow like that.

Before Jen was even able to respond she quickly brought the crop down on the same spot four more times before immediately swatting her left breast five times in identical fashion.

When Jen was finally able to take a breath she just let out a delayed and strangled cry.

Tracy then just started to overwhelm her with speed and ferocity. She stung each breast five times before doing the same to the other. The sequence repeated over and over without pause or respite.

"Please....oh god, oh god......owwshit." Jen suddenly cried out.

Just so we are clear on this. I'd like to point out that the human vocabulary seems to shrink drastically when someone is going through an intense sexual experience. I have decided to record everything I saw and heard as accurately as my memory permits. So....yes, you will hear a lot of "Hmmms" and "Ahhhhs" and "Oh fucks" etc.

Rather than apologise for this I will simply say that everything your reading is either a direct quote or the most literal translation possible of all those non verbal cries that I witnessed and heard.

I did this for a reason. I wanted to bring people into my world as closely as possible and not simply gloss over all the little nuances that truly define an experience.

"Can't take it baby?" Tracy said as she continued the onslaught.

"Haaaaah, oh jesus." Was the desperate reply.

Tracy nodded to me then, and as arranged, I simply approached the bed. Next, I leaned in close and whispered a few words into Jen's ear.

What I told her was simply how to make something stop if it all got too much.

I had expected Jen to use that information right away, but to both our surprise she didn't use it, she just continued to cry and gasp as her breasts and nipples were repeatedly stung with the crop.

"Oh Jesus she's a strong one, I think I'm falling in love." Jen said with real astonishment in her voice. "She did hear the words right?" she followed up.

"Oh she heard them, she's just tough and stubborn." I replied.

"Or maybe she's just a pain slut." Tracy countered.

"I guess you had better find out which."

Tracy put down the crop then and did something she knew would settle that question.

She grabbed each sensitive nipple with her fingers and squeezed hard.

"Aww fuck....awww fuck.....AWWWW FUUUUCCCK!" Jen screamed, but still, she didn't use the words that would make it stop.

"Oh my.....we have a very horny little pain slut on our hands," Tracy smiled broadly before adding, "but even pain sluts have limits."

She squeezed even harder then and Jen just howled. Moments later she finally screamed the words that would make it stop.

"PLEASE MISTRESS...............MERCY!"

Tracy released her grip right away.

"Awww honey I can see you and I are gonna have such fun. Let's leave those sore breasts alone for now and give you something much more stimulating."

I knew that look in Tracy's eyes. Satisfaction and excitement all mixed into one. I instantly knew what she was going to do next and that things were about to get serious.

She actually got herself into a position where she was on her knees and straddling Jen's face. She now stared down at Jen's body. She held the large black riding crop in her hand once more. The moment was electric.

"That's right honey, those are my thighs you feel brushing against your ears, but don't worry, I'm not gonna sit on your face just yet, I have something much more interesting in mind."

Tracy brought the riding crop down hard on Jen's crotch for the first time. Her body arched in response so violently, that her back was raised off the mattress.

"Haaaaaaah..........Jesuuus........owwwshiiit!"

Seconds later came another blow, and then another and before long, she was stinging Jen's lace covered crotch at the rate of two or three strikes per second.

A couple of minutes went by and still Jen fought and struggled. Not long after that we heard her begin to say the words that would make it all stop.

The real shocking part of it all is that the final words of that sentence had been changed. Jen's words had a very different meaning now.

"PLEASE MISTRESS.............DON'T STOP!"

Had Jen forgotten about the punishment she'd receive if she came, or did she just not care anymore? I couldn't tell which.

"Pretty girl is changing her mind all of a sudden isn't she.....she wants to come for mistress.....she's even getting excited that she will be punished for it."

"I....I'm not...."

Tracy changed her technique then. The blows on Jen's crotch got lighter and much faster. All pain had been removed and now only pure stimulation remained. In automatic response she began to grind her pelvis to meet the tiny blows, and I was left in no doubt that all she felt at that moment was pure pleasure.

At that precise instant I walked over to the bed and whispered a simple suggestion into Tracy's ear. She smiled before replying, "actually yeah, I was kind of curious to see if she'd do that too. Let's find out."

She halted her blows with the crop for just a moment. A second later she lowered her pussy onto Jen's face and made gentle contact.

Tracy then resumed teasing her with the riding crop.

She lightly swatted at Jen's lace covered clit with even more speed intensity than before.

It didn't take long before a mischievous smile spread across her face.

"She's doing it isn't she....she's trying to eat you out....right?" I questioned.

"Oh....oh yeah...she's trying really hard. My g-string is in the way but she's really getting into it."

I took a closer look then and Tracy was right. Jen's mouth was open and her neck muscles flexed and she pushed her face upwards and thrust out her tongue.

I got a little closer and spoke directly to her. I wasn't sure if she still had her wits about her but I couldn't resist taking advantage of that moment.

"Can you still hear me inside there baby?"

"Uhhhh huuuuh." Was her muffled response. Her mouth and tongue didn't stop moving.

"That's your first real taste of pussy isn't it."

"Mmmm hmmm." The pitch of her voice had suddenly risen.

I looked down to see that Tracy had changed her technique once again. She now rubbed the leather tip and shaft of the crop back and forth and then around in circles. Every so often she would punctuate that teasing with a dozen or so light swats on her clit before beginning again.

"Jesus the little bitch has a tongue on her like you wouldn't believe. If I wasn't wearing underwear she'd probably be all up inside me right now. God it's pretty fuckin distracting."

Tracy didn't impress easily, so that comment really was quite a compliment. She started to wiggle and change position subtly so that Jen's tongue hit a new zone every few seconds, and when she had found the perfect spot, her reaction was instant.

"Oh.....damn girl, that's it......right fuckin there. Shit...so good. God you must've been dreaming about eating pussy for so long to be that good."

Jen's response to those words was to attack that spot frantically. Her own pussy was now so wet that each little slap of the crop had started to produce a wet smacking sound as leather met the soaking silk and lace.

There was one little detail about the situation however, that puzzled me. I decided to take the pro-active approach and address it straight away.

"I remember so much about you Jen," I started to speak softly. "I remember how loud and vocal you used to be in bed. You are meant to enjoy this. You aren't doing yourself any favours by being so quiet."

Tracy jumped on that same bandwagon then.

"C'mon dirty girl, moan like a whore for us. Don't you like what I'm doing to that nasty little pussy of yours?"

Well, after that, the situation changed drastically. Jen began to howl and moan. The fact that her cries were all muffled by Tracy's pussy only made them sound more dirty and desperate.

"Nasty girl is gonna come for mistress real soon huh. She can feel it building inside and she wants it so bad." Tracy said to her.

"Uhhhhh huuuh." Jen's muffled voice replied.

Dimachaerus
Dimachaerus
40 Followers
1...456789