Breaking Jen (Redux)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So close......you wanna taste it so bad don't you baby." Tracy teased.

There was no response.

She appeared to be looking down at Jen's face as she continued to hover there.

"Now look up at me pretty girl.....yeah that's it...just like that...keep em locked on mine...I wanna see it all in those pretty eyes when it happens."

She finally lowered herself onto Jen's face then. She sat there perfectly still for a few seconds before there was a sudden and drastic change.

Her muscles tensed and her body shuddered as she felt a frantic tongue being thrust powerfully into her pussy.

I saw Jen's body start to move then as she struggled to push her face up and toward the crotch of her new mistress. With each moment those movements just seemed to increase as she got more frenzied.

The usually unflappable Tracy was clearly having a hard time dealing with the raw intensity of that girl buried between her legs.

"Fuck!......Fuck girl slow it down a little.....that's it....that's it...Just lap at it gently for a while."

I watched for five minutes, maybe ten, as she used Jen's tongue like her own personal sex toy.

She would rock back on forth from position to position making sure she hit every spot.

"Are you ready to be a dirty little whore for mistress?" She said then.

"Mmmmm Hmmmmm." Jen's muffled voice replied.

Tracy's pelvis eased forward just a little then as she brought that tongue to bear on a new and intimate area.

"Then show me you little slut. Lick my asshole with that tongue."

There was an instant response from Jen. Tracy's own reply came seconds later.

"Shit!....Oh SHIIIIIIIIT!....The dirty bitch just shoved her tongue right up my ass," she seemed to say for my benefit.

One of her hands immediately shot down to her crotch and started rubbing it furiously while Jen's tongue continued to invade her.

Tracy was being a lot more vocal now than I was used to. She had clearly been much more affected by the situation than she had let on.

"Awwww, gaaawd. Keep doin that you dirty little......Hah...Oh gawwwd." The cries continued.

"That's am impressive tongue fucking she must be giving you." I replied.

"Ohhhhh....you have no fuckin idea." Tracy gasped back. I just smiled then. I knew I was about to make things so much more intense for the both of them.

"If you think she's eating you out good now, just wait till she feels what comes next."

Once more I grabbed Tracy's riding crop. I began to swat at the thin red lace covering Jen's crotch just as I had done before. The blows were light and extremely fast. Her thong was now so sodden and slick with her erotic discharge that each blow sounded like a wet slap.

Jen instantly gave a strangled scream and her body bucked once more. Every muscle seemed to tense with effort and the speed her mouth and tongue rose to yet another level.

A perverse little spark of inspiration came to me from out of nowhere then.

An idea both interesting and sordid.....a thought that I decided to act on immediately.

Tracy was clearly having to work very hard to control herself.

It was a side of her that I had never seen before. It seemed to me that in her desperate state she might actually benefit from some strong instruction.

"Tracy. Move those hips back and get her working your pussy again.....Good now sit straight and tall and get her working on your clit....perfect.... now place your hands behind your back and keep 'em there."

Tracy obeyed each time, but looked a little puzzled.

"Okay, this is a new trick...what did you have it mind?" She questioned.

"I thought you might appreciate some of your own medicine."

"What do you mean by............"

I cut her off in midsentence then. I brought the crop down hard across her corseted right breast and a moment later did the same to her left.

"Just shut the fuck up and just start riding her face like a good little girl."

Tracy tensed in shock before a look of understanding crossed her face.

"Oh jesus that so fuckin hot.....so fuckin ho...."

I cut her off again with two more hard swats with the crop. She immediately began to ride Jen's face with so much more intensity that before.

Amongst all that commotion I simply reached down between Jen's legs and tore that little red thong from her body. The thin wet lace gave way so easily. I was left holding a sodden little ball of torn lingerie and I already had another use for it in mind.

"Open your mouth baby." I said then to Tracy as I continued to lightly sting her breasts with the crop.

She gladly accepted that wet little ball of lingerie into her mouth.

"Now you can taste her pussy while you fuck her face."

I really do think it was that one simple act that really put Tracy over the edge. She was so used to being in total control in any sexual encounter.

My sudden harsh treatment of her had become a delicious kind of 'mind-fuck' that was making her head swoon.

I swatted her breasts with the crop a few more times and she responded by thrusting her chest forward to give me better access. She moaned and grunted into her lace gag as she continued to grind on Jen's face.

I put down down the crop then and started to disrobe while I watched her slowly being driven insane by that tongue. In no time I had discarded all my clothes and after that, I simply instructed Tracy on where I wanted her to be.

"Change of plan honey," I informed. "You're gonna lay directly on top of Jen and start making out with her like a horny teenager. You might want to spit out her panties first though."

She spat out the wad of red lingerie and then just gasped for breath. Her next words were breathless and raw.

"Shit baby....I don't know where you're goin, but you got me so fuckin worked up with this."

Obediently, she slid down Jen's body until the two of them were face to face.

I continued to instruct.

"Wrap your arms around her tight...good...now hook your legs around and underneath hers." Tracy obeyed. The result was that the two women now faced each other with their legs spread wide and their limbs entwined.

"You wanna kiss her real bad now don't ya baby." I said to Jen.

"Yeah....really bad." She hissed back.

"Well you two start making out, but make sure you both listen to me real close...you got that?"

"Mmmmm Hmmmm." Tracy replied. They had already started kissing.

I got onto the bed then and began to speak calmly. My words were chosen very carefully.

"You can both hear me?"

"Ahhhh huh." Jen responded, the pitch of her voice much higher now.

"Well then, let me tell you what I see from where I am......I see two hot girls on top of each other making out like bitches in heat...but I also see something else."

I paused before saying something that I knew would turn up the heat.

"I see two soaking wet pussies on top of each other....two pussies that I'm gonna take turns at fucking while you two suck face."

Tracy broke from that kiss then to hiss." Oh my fucking god...that's so.....so."

"Yeah...I know." I replied before adding "Now who should I start fucking first."

The two of them just attacked each other then and I set to work on teasing both of them to the point of insanity.

As I knelt there behind them I began to nudge at one pussy and then another with my rigid cock.

Each time I would hear a hopeful little squeal, each girl wishing that she would be the first one to get fucked.

Honestly I couldn't have planned the situation any better than this. Sometimes things just turn out so much better than you could dream. This was one of those times.

I took a deep breath, tensed every muscle in my body, and then punched my cock into Jen as deep as I could go.

She screamed into Tracy's mouth and then began to grunt and howl as I started to fuck her powerfully.

Every so often Tracy would break away from that kiss to snarl comments like "That's it bitch...take it...take that cock."

A couple of minutes went by and once again she broke from that kiss to spit out some more words...."Take it you little whore..take that co............."

It was at that exact moment that I decided to switch. I drove hard and deep into the completely unprepared Tracy.

She literally screamed at the top of her voice before mewing and yelping like some kind of wild animal.

One of the most gratifying parts of all this was to actually hear Jen start snarling her own words back at Tracy. It was really quite impressive how she had learned so fast and had responded so well.

"Who's the whore now huh? Who's the filthy little whore."

"I am......" Tracy hissed back.

Jen was much more vocal than Tracy was. She just kept talking and almost goading her as I continued to pound into her.

Maybe it was the result of an entire lifetime of repressed feelings and desires coming to the surface, but Jen's response to all of this wasn't typical at all. She was becoming more confident and aggressive at an almost frightening rate.

It had never been this way before. I'd never seen Tracy manipulated by another girl, but it really did seem as if she was letting herself be controlled to some extent.

The only way I could reconcile this was to assume that she actually wanted to give it up to her...hell maybe she was just sick of being the dominant one all the time.

That's the only way she would possibly let a new girl like Jen say the things she had. That's the only explanation that made sense.

"You liked my tongue in your ass huh."

"Yeah..." Tracy wheezed back.

"You'd probably moan like a whore if he pulled that big cock out of your pussy and shoved it up your ass huh."

"I...I know wh-what you're doing you sick little bitch." Tracy spat back.

"It's been way too long since you've had a decent cock in that hole." Jen pressed.

"Mmmmm Hmmm." Tracy finally moaned.

Jesus if that wasn't as good as a written invitation then I don't know what is.

I spat into my hand and rubbed the wad of spit directly onto her little asshole. Next, without the slightest hesitation I pulled out of her pussy and then forced the head of my cock past her tiny sphincter.

"Thanks for the suggestion. I've already got the head of my cock past her little ring. I'll take the rest of her nice and slow." I said to them both.

"Oh fuck...wait...just wait a mo........." Tracy pleaded.

The last word of that sentence transformed into one long continuous wail as I slowly sank into her ass inch by inch.

It wasn't long before the muscles of my lower abdomen were pressing up hard against her firm little rump.

Fucking a girl in the ass is an art form all in itself. Very rarely do you start out with direct thrusts as you would if it was her pussy. While that's fine after a minute or two, by far the best method is to start by grinding slow and deep circles into her....and so...I began.

Moments later she was moaning insanely as the two of them continued to kiss.

"You're lovin it you dirty little ass whore." Jen rasped at her then.

All Tracy could do was pant back a desperate sounding, "Jesus...so..fuckin deep...can't stand it."

A minute later I carefully pulled out, made a quick inspection of my cock for hygiene purposes (I'm sure I don't need to spell out why), and then pounded into Jen's pussy once again.

It didn't take long before the tables were turned once more and it was now Tracy who was verbally assaulting the other girl.

"You devious little bitch, trying to fuck with me like that......Well....I took all of that big cock in my ass and I loved it."

She kissed her hard before adding. "Let's see how you deal with it when I pound your tiny hole with my strap-on later."

"Ohhhh fuuuck!...that's so....so fuckin dirty." Jen moaned back.

I became aware then that Jen was building to an orgasm and I wasn't sure that I wanted that to happen yet....and so....I pulled out and stepped away from the bed.

Both girls continued to kiss, but both were very aware that I wasn't fucking either of them now.

"Get off of her Tracy, there's something important that needs to happen now."

Obediently, she broke off, left the bed and then walked shakily to me. She hugged me and we shared a passionate kiss before she spoke quietly.

"Fuck, all that shit you just pulled turned me to jelly, you know that right?"

"You just needed a strong hand to show you the way," I replied.

Tracy was wobbly on her feet, and I hadn't seen her this excited in a long time.

"So what's this important thing that's gonna happen?" She questioned.

"We untie her. We give her the choice. We let her know that she's free to walk out that door."

"Risky."

"Yes," I conceded, "But if she stays, then not only will you get to use all those toys you brought, she will be practically begging you for them....and know how much you love all that shit."

"And if she leaves?" Tracy replied.

"Then you and I are gonna explore this submissive side that you suddenly seem to be in tune with."

"Fuck that's what I call a win/win situation." Tracy said with a broad smile.

"Exactly."

I was very aware that the situation was extremely fluid now.

Tracy and I had planned and prepared for an experience that was supposed to be rigid and structured, but Jen's reaction to all of it had changed the dynamic completely.

I was making decisions 'on-the-fly' based on what I saw, and so far, I had been right on the money about all of it.

"I'm going to untie you now." I said calmly to Jen. The next words out of my mouth were not planned in any way. Again, it was just another example of me thinking on my feet and trying to adapt to a changing situation.

"Tracy and I will retire to the living room where we will continue without you. You are free to come and join us, or you could just walk out the front door if you wish."

The living room provided a lot more options than a simple bedroom. Wide open spaces, comfortable large leather couches, a firm hard-wood floor punctuated by expensive fur rugs in strategic positions.

I had put a lot of thought into that room. It had a killer view of the city as well as an expensive but understated entertainment system. In short, it was the living room I'd always dreamed of having.

"So.......so I can really leave now if I want to?" Jen said breathlessly as I untied the ropes at her wrists and ankles.

"Yes...believe me, this wasn't part of the plan, but the situation has changed now." I answered.

"Well....what exactly is the situation?"

I wasn't sure of that answer myself, but I gave the best response I could.

"There are clearly things inside you that you weren't aware of before tonight....important things. Maybe you're getting swept up in the moment or maybe you don't understand it."

There was no answer so I continued.

"You need to know that should you choose to continue, we won't just be giving you those piercings we promised........we'll be giving you much more......the kind of experience that most new girls couldn't handle."

"I see....." Jen replied.

"No.....no you don't. It was always my intention to make you a better person...not to fuck up your head." I said back to her.

"So you're saying I coudn't handle it?"

"I'm saying that I don't know how you will deal with it, and that worries me."

"Then...maybe...maybe I should go." Jen replied.

"You are free to choose. All I can tell you is that after seeing how you've dealt with everything so far, I have a deep respect for you once more....and perhaps that is the greatest thing that could've come from tonight anyway."

She smiled back at me then.

Old forgotten emotions were beginning to ignite in the back of my mind now, and that, more than anything scared me more than words can convey.

Tracy picked up the shopping bags and items from the bedside table before we both exited.

We went straight to the living room then and began another intense discussion into what was going on.

The both of us just stared out at the blinking lights of the city through the large plate glass window. Jen was probably getting dressed now, and sooner or later we would most likely hear the front door open and close when she left.

"Well this didn't go the way either of us planned." Tracy said quietly, our eyes not meeting as we continued to look out at the city.

"No." I replied.

"She's not like the others at all. She's tough and she's smart. A girl like that is gonna be hard to control."

"The way she set you up for a good ass-fucking was pretty impressive." I answered with a smile.

"Who said she set me up? What girl doesn't like a dick up her ass every now and then?"

"Fair point." I conceded.

" All she did was hand me the perfect opportunity. She's already picturing me returning the favour and fucking her little rose-bud with a strap-on."

"That's practically your signature move now isn't it." I thought for a moment before adding, "Remember that cute little school teacher we double teamed a while back?"

"Yes...Renee." Tracy replied.

"Yes that's right Renee. Jesus that girl went off like a roman candle when you pulled that stunt on her."

"That was only just the beginning honey." She replied then.

"Oh really?" This was news to me. I wasn't aware of anything that had happened after that night, but apparently Tracy had been a busy girl.

"The next weekend I invited Renee over to my place. I didn't tell her that two of my girl-friends would be coming too."

"Details please..." I pressed.

"The filthy bitch had every hole filled with girly fingers and all kinds of toys."

"And how did she take to it?"

"For a straight girl, pretty spectacularly. We used her every weekend for a whole month." Tracy replied with more than a little satisfaction in her voice.

"Is that what you have in mind for Jen?" I asked immediately.

Tracy's tone changed then. She seemed to know that we weren't just talking about another girl she would be corrupting. Her answer was far more delicate and her words were well chosen.

"She's clearly been into girls for a long time, even if she couldn't admit it to herself...do we agree on that?"

"From what I saw, yes, I agree." I answered.

".......and the bitch definitely has a taste for kink," she followed up.

"Always did."

Tracy looked across at me and our eyes met for the first time in a while.

"Well....an inexperienced, bisexual slut like that is rare. They usually don't stay inexperienced for long."

"And why is that?" I asked.

"Cause every butch dyke in town is gonna be standing in line to stick their fist up her snatch."

The idea of that appalled me more than a little.

"Just so we're clear...there's no fuckin way that's happening...you got that?" I said with more anger in my voice than I had intended.

Tracy's reaction was exactly what I needed to hear. She seemed to know what I was feeling and I felt nothing but gratitude to her for understanding.

"I get it honey....she's special....you still love her. But she's got something inside her that needs to come out. Believe me I will be aware of that when I give her a good little lesbian work-out."

"Appreciated." I replied.

"But....right now she doesn't need kid gloves.....agreed?"

"Yes...you and I are on the same page."

"Just trust me when I say that what we have...this little working arrangement of ours, means much more to me than some slutty little bi chick."

I smiled when Tracy said that, it meant more to me that she could have known, and a few moments later, we hugged.

"Was all that true?"

Suddenly, upon hearing those words Tracy and I spun around in fright. A naked and slightly bewildered Jen was standing there beside one of the leather couches. Her body still glistened with sweat and her breathing was still shallow.

"How much did you hear?" I asked with more than a hint of fear in my voice.

"Pretty much everything."

1...456789