Breaking Jen (Redux)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dimachaerus
Dimachaerus
40 Followers

That moment seemed to stretch on forever.

"Well, was it....was it true?" she pressed.

After a while I just swallowed hard and then gave the only answer that I could.

"All of it........every word."

She just smiled.

I felt a single, lone tear roll down my cheek then.....and....as our eyes met I saw an almost identical one roll down hers.

An indefinable moment of symmetry passing between us......almost as if the two of us had somehow gotten into sync without even knowing.

"Let me give you two a moment." Tracy said softly. She squeezed my arm tight then and flashed me a warm, knowing look, before disappearing into the bedroom.

We were alone now and there were no words.

The only thing either of us could do then was just smile.

Jen finally broke the silence.

"It's okay....really....things are gonna be okay now, I can feel it."

"Yeah....I feel it too." I replied.

Again there was a long pause. I didn't know what to say next or even how to act.

Once again, it was Jen who broke that deadlock.

Her words surprised me at the time, but now that I think back on it, I really shouldn't have been surprised at all.

"Maybe we had better tell Tracy that I'm not going anywhere."

"Well......In that case it's going to be a long night." I replied, my mind filling with an old but familiar emotion.

"Oh....I hope so.......I really do."

THE END.

Dimachaerus
Dimachaerus
40 Followers
1...456789