Breaking Layla Ch. 02

Story Info
Layla continues her journey deeper into dominance.
2.8k words
4.35
31.6k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/15/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...And just the beginning it was. As the months moved forward, Layla and I had been spending a lot more time together. Living around the corner from each other made it much easier to slip away. We worked out a few times a week, went shopping together, saw movies and enjoyed dinners. Both of us had wanted another intense encounter but working it around certain schedules made it hard. It had happened by chance that a weekend presented itself and I was able to have Layla spend it with me.

At 5:30 on a Friday, my doorbell rang and my heart started to race. I knew that it was Layla coming to spend an entire weekend in my lair. I buzzed her in and opened the door to see my favorite brick shithouse was standing there sporting 4 inch fuck me pumps, a short black dress with the zipper strategically placed running down the front, hair tied up neatly into a bun, holding a bottle of my favorite wine. I took the bottle of wine from her hand and escorted her into my living room, but not before locking lips. I could feel my body react to her, my clit already hardening at the very sight and slightest touch of her.

I showed Layla to my couch and offered her a seat. I chilled the bottle of wine but in the meantime, made her an overly strong cherry vodka and diet coke on the rocks. I wanted her loose, her inhibitions thrown to the wind. I sat down beside her, drink in hand, gazing at her stunning body. I could feel myself repeatedly licking and biting my lip. It took all my effort to not throw her down on the couch and ravish her right there.

Layla reached into her purse and pulled out a small black container. She opened it to reveal some of the best smelling marijuana I had ever come across and rolling papers. "Do you mind?" she asked me. I shook my head and watched as she rolled a thick blunt. I leaned forward and grabbed the lighter off the coffee table and handed it to her. I couldn't help but stare as she placed the tip in her mouth and lit the end. Her lips gently wrapped around the end made my nipples erect. She took in a deep breath, blew an "O" shaped ring out her mouth, then handed me the joint.

"I should probably let you know now that smoking this shit makes me hornier than all shit," I choked out as the puff of smoke left my mouth. "That's kinda the idea," Layla replied sarcastically. We sat back on the couch passing the ganja back and forth, giggling at the stupidest of things on the television. I could tell we were both more than a little lit.

"Come with me," I said. "I want to show you something."

Layla leaned forward to assist in balancing herself as she stood and I noticed that she was not wearing panties. I smirked as I walked ahead of her towards the back of the apartment. I told her to stand at the door with her eyes closed while I ducked into the second bedroom for my first surprise. I peeked my head out to make sure her eyes were closed then slipped back out and asked her to squat down for a moment.

I stood behind her, kissing on the back of her neck, from one side to the other. My teeth grabbed the bottom of her left earlobe and gnawed on it for a moment. As she lost herself in the moment, I put the blindfold over her eyes and tied it tightly behind her head. I helped her to her feet, and then reached around her to open the door. I placed one hand on the small of her back and guided her into the room.

The room was cold and dressed so scantily that I watched her skin get tiny goose bumps. I left her standing in the middle of the room and walked to the lamp to flip the switch. I then went back to her and pushed her back towards the wall. Her body trembled not knowing where we were or what I was about to do to her.

"Raise your hands," I demanded. I watched as she lifted them above her head. Her dress scooted up her thighs and I could see her pussy peeking out from the bottom of the hemline. I stepped up on a stool, grabbed her hands, and bound them with the leather restraints attached to the wall. After making sure they were secure, I quickly undressed and put on my leather dress with the breasts cut out, then stepped on the stool again so that my tits were in her face.

"Open your mouth, whore!" I shouted. Layla opened her mouth and I stuck my left breast into her mouth. I moaned loudly as she sucked hard, paying special attention to my nipples. I pulled it out then placed the other in her mouth and again she sucked on it. I ran my hand down the front of her dress very, very slowly and as I reached her pussy, I could feel the heat warming my fingers.

Stepping down, I moved the stool to the side and pressed Layla's legs open. I took my time locking each ankle into its cuff. I reached for the zipper and slowly moved it down, revealing her soft skin. Not only had she not worn panties, she had no bra on either. I admired her stacked body before pushing the sides of the dress out of my way. My mouth watered as I watched her squirm just a little. I walked to the table, took the lighter out of the drawer, and lit the three candles sitting atop the unit.

"You're a fucking dirty whore," I said. "And dirty whores pay the price!"

I reached for the whip and stepped to her swiftly. I lifted my hand steady in the air then struck her thighs once, twice, three times. Her white skin turned red with each lashing and I could see that she desperately wanted to stop me by pushing me back only she couldn't thanks to the straps holding her wrists. I dropped the whip on the floor and slid my tongue over the red marks on her legs working from the outside in towards her smooth kitty. Layla moaned louder and louder as my tongue came closer to her inner thigh.

I stood up and grabbed one of the candles which had accumulated a fair amount of wax drippings. I tipped the candle so the waxed slowly dripped down its body then cascaded onto her tit. Layla squealed as it ran down the top, over her nipple, and onto the floor. She bit her lip hard as I repeated the actions on her other breast. The wax clung to her nipples forming perfect little molds. I dropped back to my knees so that I was face level with her cunt and slowly and deliberately traced the outer fold before dipping it inside her. Layla jumped as my tongue poked in and out, faster then slower, faster, faster, faster. Her juices sloshed on my tongue as I lapped at her mound.

"Oh, oh, oh mistress," she gasped.

"Shut the fuck up," I snapped at her. "You speak when I tell you too!"

"Yes ma'am," she quivered.

I started towards the hide-a-bench and lifted the lid. Finding the purple rope, I smiled to myself. I crossed back to Layla and lifted one breast, sliding the rope underneath, looping around twice then moving to the other and doing the same. I pulled the rope tight so her tits were bound hard then proceeded to use my middle finger and thumb to flick her nipples. I watched in amazement as her breasts changed color, her nipples becoming larger and larger. My lips parted just enough to take her nipple in my mouth and began to suck softly on them. Her head tilted back and she moaned as I sucked harder and harder then moved to the opposite one. Nervous that the ropes might be too tight, I loosened them just enough so that her tits regained their normal color but was tight enough to provide her pleasure.

Back to the magic box of hidden treasures I went looking for my next pleasure provider. Deep inside I found my Hitachi wand and my satin bag-o-tricks. Turning the wand on, I walked back to my bound slut and placed the head against her skin. Her hips began to twitch and wiggle as I pressed harder against her silky smooth pussy. Her tits heaved up and down harder and faster with every second that passed.

"Are you going to cum?" I inquired.

"No, ma'am, not yet," she replied.

"Good, cuz I'm not done with you yet!" I snickered.

Pulling the wand back and turning it off, I stood up and reached for the stool. I climbed on top and released Layla's hands, the moved to her ankles and let them free. I removed her dress, tossing it on the ground. Pushing her to the ground, I grabbed the collar and leash off the dresser, and placed it on her neck. Using the leash, I guided her to the bed in the middle of the room and hiked my dress up over my ass to reveal my pussy. I sat back on the bed and brought her body between my legs.

Holding the leash in my mouth, my hands caressed her skin softly. They worked their way towards her breasts and removed the ropes. Each hand cupped her mountain, fingers wandering over her perky nipples. I gave them a squeeze before moving further south. Wrapping my legs around her waist to keep Layla in place, I leaned forward and gave her bare ass a good, hard smack. Her body thrust forward against mine as I spanked it again.

I lay back on the bed, propping my ass up on a pillow. I gave the leash a little tug, letting her know it was ok for her to climb up as well. Spreading my legs, I could feel the juice from my pussy dripping onto the lips. I reached up, grabbed Layla's head and shoved it face down into my cunt.

"Lick it!" I yelled loudly as I held her face into me.

I felt her tongue dive into my deep, dark hole, plunging it and out as if it were a cock. It would stop for just a moment, and then dive back in, causing me to thrust up on her perfect face. Layla pulled her face back to gasp for a breath but was shoved back to my mound. Working my hips, I pumped and down on her tongue, oozing juices as she licked away. I felt her nails dig up my inner thigh and could not help buy moan in ecstasy. I felt her fingers part my lips as her tongue moved to what I could only call my rock hard clit. I jumped as she slid two fingers inside me, filling my hole. When two became three, her tongue sucking, licking, circling my clit, it took every ounce of me not to cum in her mouth. I reached back down and yanked her face up, admiring my juices dripping down her chin.

"Lay face down on the bed," I commanded.

Layla did as she was told, lying face down across the width of the bed. I disrobed from my dress and slid into my leather-bound strap on. I walked to the side of the bed where her face hung over slightly, removed her collar and leash. I checked to make sure the blindfold was still nice and tight and that she could not see a damn thing. With her face down, I squeezed her cheeks, prying her mouth open.

I leaned forward and whispered into her ear, "I hope you're ready to gag."

Before she could say anything, I thrust the cock deep into her mouth. I felt it hit the back of her throat and could hear her making little gagging noises. Her hands moved forward and touched my thighs, gently pushing back on them. With that, I reached over to the nightstand and grabbed my police issued cuffs. I pulled the cock out of her mouth just enough so that she could breathe and leaned forward, grabbed her hands and cuffed them behind her back. No whore of mine was pushing me out of her mouth! I lifted Layla's head and slid the cock back in her mouth, pumping it in and out.

"You like that, don't you?" I said.

Layla's head shook from side to side.

I reached forward between her legs, slid my finger up her slit and into her pussy, pulling my finger back covered with juices. "Yes, you do! Your pussy is dripping wet you little slut!"

I rammed the cock back into her mouth, holding her mouth open with one hand. Using my free hand, I lifted the blindfold just enough to see her beautiful eyes watering from the abuse and laughed. I put the blindfold back over her eyes and pulled out of her mouth. I walked around the bed and climbed up behind her sweet ass. My lips pressed against her lower back, kissing their way down, over one ass cheek and then the other.

I grasped her hips and pulled her to all fours. My hand reached around and grabbed her left tit, squeezing it hard, the other hand steadying the cock as it slid into her pussy. Once inside, my hands moved to either side of her hips, guiding them back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. I pumped deep making sure that the head of the cock pressed against her g spot. It didn't take long before Layla was thrusting herself back and forth on my hard rod. I placed my hand in the small of her back and she dipped down then thrust up over and over again.

It was time for a little treat for my favorite whore and I reached underneath a pillow and grabbed my anal beads. Holding Layla still, I spread her ass and spit on her hole, the only source of lube she would get from me. I pushed the tip of the medium sized beads into her asshole and she grunted hard. I watched as one bead disappeared, then a second, third, and fourth. Tucking the battery pack between the strap on and my skin, I flipped the switch to low and pulled the beads in and out slowly. I jammed the cock deep inside her cunt as I turned the beads to high. Layla's whole body contorted as she was rammed. I reached under to feel her clit. It was swollen and full and ready to burst, just like Layla.

I pushed her head forward into the mattress, lifting her ass a little higher, giving me an angle to go as deep as I could possibly have gone. I watched as her perfect, tight ass, milked the beads, her pussy milking the cock. She fought me, trying to push her head up, but I kept her face down, allowing her to turn it to the side so that I could hear her screams of delight. My thumb and forefinger flicked her clit, then circled it slowly and in that moment I started to feel her release. I pulled the cock out of her pussy and pushed the beads all the way into her ass as a gush of cum poured from inside her. It was as if the dam had broken and a river broke through. Layla screamed, "Ohhhhhhhhh fuck!" at the top of her lungs.

The beads pushed out of her ass with her gush of cum and I ran two fingers up her slit then put them in my mouth. She tasted like candy, sweet, sweet candy. I slid my hand up her back, over her neck to remove the blindfold. I scooted off the bed and offered Layla a towel to pat herself with. I stood there staring at how beautiful she looked. When she was dried off, I handed her a robe and ushered her back to the couch where we had started this adventure. I poured her another drink and sat beside her. Her hair had fallen from the bun it had been in hours earlier and I ran my fingers through it slowly. Giving it a little tug and pulling her closer to me, I pressed my lips to hers and said, "You're an amazing fuck. Don't be surprised if tomorrow morning you wake up with me straddling your face!"