The Breaking of Michelle

Story Info
Teenage cock tease is taught a lesson as an adult.
5.9k words
4.1
115.1k
40
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tazz27
Tazz27
799 Followers

All characters in this story are of legal age 18 or over.

The room was silent all but the occasional sound of a student clearing their throat. The students were all distracted into a trance-like state as they worked through the many problems that lay before them on the test sheet. The teacher leaned back in her chair enjoying the quiet, she was only in her second year, and the daily grind of teaching high school was already taking its toll on her. The days of these tests were actually a welcome relief to her as she leaned her chair back and yawned. The drama of teenagers every day was almost too much to take.

Michelle or Ms. Abbott as her students called her was only 26 years old and one of the youngest teachers at the school. The first year after she transferred to the school she had been mistaken for a student more times then she cared to remember, at first it was flattering but as time passed it just became annoying. She liked her job, but not as much as she thought, she would. The idea of being back at a high school was what she thought she wanted but she was unprepared for how taxing it could be dealing with high school seniors all day long. She closed her eyes for a brief moment and let out a long sigh, she thought back to how much she actually missed teaching the kids at the grade school.

As her thoughts drifted about, she let out a small laugh that seemed to echo through the room. Michelle thought about how in retrospect many of her previous students were more mature than the older teens she worked with now. The young teacher's daydreams were ended by the sound of a small alarm on her desk. The time period for the test was over, and so was her daydreaming she now had to go back to work.

Michelle stood up and walked around here sizeable wooden desk the sound of her long heels clicking on the linoleum floor immediately had the attention of the class. The focus of all the eyes upon her always made her smile as she took her favorite spot sitting on the edge of the desk. She leaned back just enough to rest the bottom of her buttocks on the edge as she removed her black framed glasses and shook her long blonde hair back and forth a bit.

“Well boys and girls time is up, and I need you to pass all the tests to the front. For me and keep the chatter to a minimum please.”

The collection of high school seniors grumbled as they not only hated her calling them boys and girls like they were some group of little kids but this without a doubt was the hardest test she had given all year long. They all liked Ms. Abbott, but she was quickly becoming one of the hardest teachers in the school. They really enjoyed how after class ended she was 100% just Michelle, and she treated them as adults.

Michelle leaned back a bit further on to her desk as she watched the papers come from the back to the front. She crossed her black knee-high covered legs as she waited, she could feel the eyes of the students particularly the males. She often felt as if they were undressing her with their eyes. She was still young and liked to show off her body as much as she could. A habit she had developed young in life.

The dress code at the high school was a tad bit more relaxed than the previous one she had to follow, but the first few weeks of her new job at the high school had yielded her a few trips to the principal's office, for questionable wardrobe choices.

The papers all finally found their way to the front of the class as Ms. Abbott took a few moments to walk down the front row to collect them all. “Well class how do you think you did?”

A few incoherent grumbles was all the teacher received in return. The star of the class Amy stood up and announced she was almost sure she passed the test with a perfect score. The rest of the class just stared at her with a certain level of contempt.

“Okay, class just be quiet, excellent Amy. I am sure you did wonderfully on the test.” Ms. Abbott said as she dropped the papers on her desk. “I want you all to have a good weekend okay, and why some of your other teachers may not care, I do so, as usual, no homework from me.”

Cheers now replaced the previous grumbles of the student body as the bell rang to dismiss the class. The school day finally over as the class rushed like wild animals released from their cages, Michelle returned to her desk.

“Ms. Abbott?”

“Amy, you can call me Michelle, after class I am not Ms. Abbott anymore.” The teacher actually preferred Michelle to Ms. Abbott, but the school frowned on students using first names.

“Oh okay, Michelle.” Amy smiled as she said the teachers name almost feeling likes he was doing something wrong and getting away with it. “I just wanted you to know I overheard some of the guys talking about you and well they say things that are well not so nice.”

“Oh please, Amy it is okay.” Michelle spoke softly to the young girl as she laid her hand on Amy's back. “I was in high school once I know how guys are. I am sure I am a bitch, cunt, and many other bad things.” Michelle did not care how she spoke to her students after class; she thought the same as with her name, they are adults and class is over might as well treat them as adults.

Amy stared at her teacher with a bit of shock as the words bitch and cunt seemed to roll off her tongue so effortlessly. “Well no I hear them talking about what they would want to do to you and well it is pretty graphic.”

Michelle leaned in a little closer to Amy as the girl spoke. She could feel her pussy get a little damp at the idea of the boys in her class graphically talking about her. She often had fantasies of what it would be like to be taken by all those young eighteen year old's and used. “Can I ask you why do you know this stuff, Amy?”

“Well honestly, no one pays attention to me. I am almost invisible to the people at this school. I got a locker near most the jocks and well they just talk. I am pretty sure they don't know I am there.”

Michelle looked over Amy from head to toe as the girl described herself as a wallflower. She knew Amy was right guys and girls both did not know she was even alive except for the few moments in class earlier. The ones that did know of her existence often just referred to her as a nerd and did not want her around. She was actually the type of girl Michelle herself would have treated poorly during her days in high school.

Michelle could see that Amy had a lot to work with if she just would do the work. The girl had a pretty nice body what you could see of it, but it was covered from head to toe in what looked to be clothes that were all a size too big. “Amy I really don't care what they say it is all guy fantasy, I put up with it since I was in high school. I developed young, so it does not phase me. I do however think if you want I can help you get some more attention if that may be what you're looking for.”

Amy's eyes shot wide open as the young teacher was basically offering her a makeover. “You want to slut me up, Ms. Abbott?”

“It is Michelle, and well I guess I could help you get all slutted up. Where in the world did you learn that term?”

“Well, it is what a lot of the guys say about your clothing. I often hear Ms. Abbott is all slutted up today.”

“OMG, those guys are such pigs.” Michelle feigned anger over the slut term. While she was not really into being called a slut, she did like the fact that she had their attention. “Well, you get out of here and let me know if you would like some help okay.”

Amy just nodded as she walked out of the classroom to go home for the weekend.

Michelle sat at her desk for only a few moments longer organizing things and gathering up the tests she needed to grade before Monday. She took the long way to her car passed the football field where all the players were out going over a few last minute things before the game tonight. The teacher loved the feel of the eyes upon her body as her form-fitting black skirt hugged her butt cheeks so perfectly. She waved at the young men as she strolled by.

Michelle had been a cock tease dating back to her senior year of high school. She was called all the names she had said to Amy and then some. As a student, Michelle developed firm round D cup breasts at a young age, and she learned from watching her mom how to use her body to get men to do things. The girls she attended school with all pretty much thought she was a massive whore but in reality, Michelle rarely gave it up. The then cock teasing teen liked the control she had over men how they were so willing for her to do as she asked, and in return, the sex she promised usually resulted in a hand job. The attention was actually one of the factors the teacher weighed when choosing to accept the position at the high school. She enjoyed the looks of the younger men as opposed to the fathers of her former classes.

Michelle threw her things in the back of her car as she pushed the start button and left the school parking lot. She giggled a bit to herself as she thought about how many of the guys stared at her and wondered what all things Amy had heard. The tease was all a game for her she often found she enjoyed making men want it and making them beg for it more than the actual act of having sex.

Michelle took her time getting back to her house, she had more than a few errands to run, and since there was no school tomorrow, she opted to use her time to get caught up. It was almost 9:30 as she finally finished her business and was getting home. The late Friday nights were part of the job; she stayed so busy the rest of the week working with lesson plans that she regularly did not bother doing anything mundane as paying bills or grocery shopping during the week. She was enjoying the high school, but she did not understand just how hard things would be, things were just so much more hectic.

As she put her car in park and pulled the trunk release, the ringing of her cell surprised her. She looked at it to see her best friends named displayed on the screen. “Hey, Katie.”

“Michelle where are you big party here at the club. Lots of hunky guys in here tonight.”

“Oh you know girl, I am busy.”

“Busy my ass, you ain't been out and had a really good time in almost a year. You need to get out here and knock the cobwebs off that pussy.”

Michelle laughed at the comments of her friend but at the same time knew to a certain degree her words were right. She had been somewhat a homebody the other teachers at the school did not hesitate to dump extra work on her or volunteer her for after-school activities. “I tell you what hit me up Saturday night and we will go out like we used to, I promise.”

“Like we used to? You want to go out and blue-ball some guys like the old days?”

“Yeah, why not.”

“Okay bitch it is a date don't puss out on me like last time.”

“Okay deal.” Michelle smiled as she turned her phone off dropping it back into her purse. She loved talking with her friend Katie, but tonight she just wanted to go to her house and relax. She knew she could have gone out and done the whole cock tease act at the club with Katie like the old days, but tonight she was focused on her regular friend her 7 inches of vibrating fun. She had gone almost a year since the last time she had been with a man, and while she relished the idea of men staring and wanting her she was actually a bit scared, sex had never lived up to the hype for her.

She sat in her car almost considering leaving to meet with Katie for a few minutes; she was torn between the life she used to have of all parties and now the new one of being at the grocery store on Friday nights. “What the fuck!” She banged her hand on the steering wheel in frustration, she could not think of how her private life had got so messed up.

Michelle finally gathered up her things and sat them on her porch as she reached into her purse and fumbled around trying to find her keys. She noticed her chairs were moved and one of the plants on the front porch had been knocked over. Strange she thought must be those damn cats again. The lock clicked open, and Michelle pushed her way into the dark home. She stood in the doorway for a few seconds sliding her belongings into the dark room, so she did not have to make multiple trips outside to retrieve them. She walked across the dark room to where the light was and was feeling around for the switch when she felt something warm and soft.

She gasped, but before she had time to pull away, she heard the man's deep gravelly voice. "Don't even think of moving. Do exactly what you're told and this will end soon enough." Michelle struggled for a brief moment until she felt cold steel pressed hard against her neck. "Bitch! I told you to do what I say. And this does not have to get messy." He grabbed her by the hair as he spoke slowly and with great anger in his voice. He pushed her down onto her knees, and then pulled her across the floor. Michelle was almost motionless as her attacker dragged her she was shocked and nearly frozen in fear of what could happen. Her black knee-highs ripped as the man pulled her across the threshold from her entryway to the dimly lit dining room.

"Please, Just take my stuff and go." she sobbed hard as her emotions finally kicked into full gear and she snapped from a frozen state to now terrified. Her tears mixed with the mascara that was on her eyes and streamed down her cheeks leaving long black streaks. The large unknown man threw her down on the floor next to the small oak table. She laid there thinking of what she could do to maybe escape, she looked back to where he had pulled her from her purse was still there with her cell phone in it. Her heart felt as if it was about to explode in her chest as she breathed fast, shallow breaths. She was almost ready to make her move when she felt his hand grab her hair as she also heard a sound like a zipper being pulled down.

Michelle felt her heart pounding harder and harder she could feel it in her throat. Her thoughts raced “This doesn't happen, not to people like me. I am supposed to be the one in control, men are supposed to do as I want. I am not supposed to be here.” Michelle frantically looked around the room for something, anything that could aid her to escape from this situation. Her heart sank as in her panic she saw nothing of use. “He can't do what I think.” Her thoughts raced out of control as she was held there.

"Please, you don't have to do this." The man grabbed her hair tight with all five of his fingers and pulled her towards him. She could smell a mixture of sweat, cigarettes, and alcohol. The man pulled her closer to him she could feel his hard cock pushing against the side of her face. Her fears were coming true that was his zipper she heard. She closed her eyes tightly as she tried to think of anything else, the image of all the men she had teased and denied over the years rushed through her mind.

"You're right! I don't have to do this, but I want to fucking do this, you deserve this!” He said with authority as he forced his hard cock into her mouth. "By the time I'm done you'll be begging for more. You won't be telling no more men they aren't worthy."

Michelle tried to scream as she heard the man say the words they aren't worthy, but the man just pushed himself further down her throat as she tried. "Nasty girl, don't you know that just makes it better for me. Please go ahead, scream as hard as you like I love the feel of it on my dick." Michelle grew quiet as the tears continued to flow down her face. The line he spoke was one she had told many guys when they tried to get more than her usual hand job.

"Why so quiet now bitch, learned your place have you? No a teasing cunt like you doesn't learn so easy does she?" The man laid his knife down for a minute and grabbed her head with both of his large hands. He used her hair now as he thoroughly entwined in his fingers to pump her lips harder and harder. She felt herself choking and gagging a little, as his cock went deeper down into her throat. He was throbbing hard now his cock had grown some more since the blowjob started, Michelle was unsure the size, but he easily was the biggest she had ever taken in her mouth. Michelle's mouth and jaws screamed in pain as they were stretched wide to accommodate the girth. She could feel it pulsating in her mouth as he violently jerked her head back and forth sending shock waves of pain down her neck. She thought he was gonna cum at any minute as his pace was so fast, but just as she felt that he started to slow down.

"Lick the head, and do it nice and slow I want to feel your lips against it." The man knew he had to slow things down and take his time he did not want to blow his load so soon. “Your hot little mouth almost had me ready to pop.”

Michelle obeyed what he commanded; he did not even have to reach for the knife to threaten her. Looks like I have got her trained already. He thought to himself as he moaned at the touch of her hot wet tongue to the head of his swollen cock. She started doing it very slow as he had instructed her to do. “I knew you would know how to work a dick!” He said with excitement as he looked down at her sucking and licking just the head of his cock. Her soft tongue lapped against the underside of his tip, right at the top hitting a spot that made his knees go weak momentarily. Then he felt her lips close in on him again pulling and squeezing in bursts. He pulled out of her mouth to give himself a little time to recover. She was just on the tip, and it was close to making him pop. He then picked up the knife again as his thoughts shifted to what else he wanted from her.

"I know I been mean and I been a bit rough with you, but you deserved it. But I don't want to be greedy." The man yanked Michelle up by her hair the roots felt as if they were about to rip out as her whole body weight was pulled off the floor. He effortlessly tossed her across the table, her stomach and chest lay across it as her long legs still hung off, her round heart shaped ass was raised up almost as if it was inviting someone to come take it. He pressed his body against hers as he lifted up her skirt with his hand moving the dull side of the knife up her thigh with the other. He did not want to cut her, but he wanted the dull side of the steel rubbing against her to serve a reminder of what could happen. This time Michelle did not attempt to scream, she just stayed dead silent as the cold blade moved up her almost bare legs.

The man smiled in delight at the sight of Michelle's milky white ass barely covered by the black lace thong. He ran his hand up, and down the backs of her legs, her knee-highs almost ripped to pieces by the threshold her skin was so soft just feeling it made the man's cock ache. He moved his hands back to the tiny panties and grabbed hold of the lace strip running from her crotch over her ass crack and pulled it away two or three inches. "You ain't going to want to move sweetie." The man said as he slid the knife between her body and the lace. He quickly flicked his wrist and cut the crotch of the thong in half. Michelle gasped in shock as she felt the flimsy material be split in two.

"Shut it!" the man said bringing his hand around her mouth to ensure no screams were to escape her lips. "We won't be needing this anymore." he said throwing the knife to the floor.

Michelle heard the knife hit the floor and even though he was basically unarmed, she was too afraid to make a move to defend herself. The tears still rolled down her cheeks she felt helpless and powerless for the first time in her life.

He took his hand and started moving it up and down her leg the way he had done with knife moments earlier. His fingers grazed her smooth skin they moved to the hot wet place between her legs. "Don't you dare fight me, I will get that knife before you can get off this table," he said while pushing himself further down on top of her, pinning her to the table with his body.

Tazz27
Tazz27
799 Followers
12