Breaking My Own Rules Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He crossed the short distance between us and took my chin in his hand, tilting my head up so I couldn't avoid his eyes. "I have another rule for you," he started. I found I was holding my breath. "You will not come until I give you permission to. Control is strength. This will teach you control."

I'm sure my eyes got real big. If he screwed me the way he had a few days ago, I had no idea how I could not come, permission or no. I tried to shake my head but he tightened his grip almost painfully on my chin. I remembered a porn story I'd read one sleepless night when surfing the internet. I took a chance. "Can I ask for permission?" "Beg for," one of those stupid voices in my head amended.

His eyes narrowed and darkened. "No," he replied sharply. He leaned closer, our noses almost touching. "It is simple. You will exercise control and not come until I give you permission. Or you will be punished. Do you understand?"

"Punished?" I stammered.

He smiled coldly. "I have found that the best way to teach control to those who refuse to exercise control is orgasm denial." Somehow, he managed to lean even closer. "Do you understand?"

I knew beyond a doubt that if I said no, he would be gone. I also knew that making me strip, undressing himself, was part of his ploy. My arousal was at full flame already and he wasn't touching anything but my chin. He had made it almost impossible for me to say no. Now, he was patiently waiting, knowing how my internal argument would end, even if I didn't. I heard myself say "Yes, I understand," and wondered where that had come from. Once again, he was kissing me deeply, rewarding me for my decision. When he pulled away from the kiss, he grasped my shoulders and half pushed, half threw me onto the bed. Before I had finished gasping from surprise, he was hovering over me. "Close your eyes," he commanded, and I was actually grateful for an easy command to follow.

I heard him leave the room for a moment, then he was back moving about. It sounded like he had gone from one corner of the bed to the others and the bed had wiggled a few times. There was a moment of quiet, then he said, "I am going to bind you to the bed. It will help you exercise control. You will not always have that assistance," he warned. I couldn't help but wondered how far into the future he was planning, as he slid my body into position. My left arm was tugged to the side as something – rope? – was looped around it. He moved on to my ankle on that side of the bed. How could this possibly help because my juices were gushing, wetting the bed beneath my ass? Apparently, bondage was my thing. In fact, I was pretty sure I was going to lose this contest the moment he entered me.

Once all of my limbs were stretched toward the corners of the bed, he settled over me, his ass resting lightly on my ribs, his cock nestled between my breasts. "Open your eyes," he said. I did, blinking rapidly. He was holding something which he pulled down over the top of my head. It was stretchy but tight, and he snapped it into place over my mouth. He leaned down, his nose touching mine. "You've been doing entirely too much talking. If you open your mouth to talk again, this will slide in like a gag. Just in case you feel like begging me to let you come." He sat back and studiously adjusted the gag. I tried to plead with my eyes, but his attention was everywhere but my eyes.

Once he was satisfied with the gag, his hands went to my breasts, his fingers working mercilessly at my nipples. Trying to get me to cry out so the gag would slide into my mouth? I didn't give him the satisfaction, though tears formed at the corners of my eyes when he twisted and pulled. His cock seemed to be enjoying itself, too, twitching and sliding between my breasts. After a few moments of that, he slid back and soothed my abused nipples with his tongue and lips. Even when his teeth nipped, it shot both pain and pleasure to my groin in equal parts. I was so glad he hadn't ordered me to be still, because he hadn't tied me nearly tight enough to prevent the squirming and arching that his ministrations evoked.

I desperately wanted to rub my wide-spread thighs together, desperately wanted to come, and yes, he hadn't even entered me yet. He was sliding further down, kissing my belly. Oh, god. If he goes anywhere near my clit with that magic tongue, I was totally, hopelessly lost. His lips brushed lightly lower. The very tip of his tongue teased. He was at my mound, tasting the bare skin there. Even nipping and scraping his teeth over the tender skin. My eyes rolled back in my head. I considered that if I passed out, it would be a blessing.

His lips moved away. Was he zeroing in on my clit? I held my breath. Then his tongue was back lapping my juices from as low as he could reach and ever so slowly moving upward, washing my pussy, with a brief dive inside then upward again, stopping just short of my clit. I clamped my teeth and moaned softly. He practically lunged up my body landing with his full weight atop me and his hands cupping my face. He looked down, studying me like I was some rat in a maze that was puzzling him.

"Would you like me to lick your clit, cherie? Hmm?"

I nodded my head. Then I shook my head. Then I whined. Yes, whined; possibly a first for me since childhood. He smiled, obviously enjoying my struggle. Between my legs, his cock stirred and twitched. A horrible thought occurred to me. I had sucked him off. How long before he would have to satisfy his own need? He'd had the patience of Job the first night we had been together. How much more patient could he be after his earlier relief? How much longer could my torture go on? I tried again to plead with my eyes, but he only smiled more. He started a slow trek down my body again, his lips and tongue more insistent now, demanding and impossible to ignore. I struggled against the bonds that held me, wrapped my fingers around the ropes. I could feel the heat of an orgasmic flush spreading up my chest. His breath fell on my pussy lips, then he blew softly on my clit.

"What do you say, mon cherie? Do you want me to lick your clit or no?"

I shook my head furiously, so much so that my entire upper body was engaged in the denial. He chuckled, but then he was sliding back up, pausing at my breasts to suck hard on each nipple. His cock was teasing at my entrance. Suddenly, his mouth latched on to where my shoulder met my neck and his cock plunged into me. The sudden stretching and assault on my cervix brought a brilliant flash of pain. I kept my teeth clamped tight and moaned through the gag. He had stilled after that initial plunge. At least there's no chance of coming now, I thought to myself, trying to breathe through the pain. But even as I thought that, the pain of the stretching was morphing into a pleasurable fullness. His teeth clamped down on the juncture of my neck and he began pumping, slamming deep with each stroke. He was forcing me to accommodate his length. My juices had run so freely, there was almost no friction, nothing to slow or stop him from bottoming out on each plunge. I grunted each time he hit that deepest part of me.

At least I was going to win the contest of wills, I thought, and one of the voices argued, "Yeah, but is this how you want to win? In pain?" "It's not pain," I argued back. "It's just not pleasure, exactly."

He stopped, his cock buried deep inside me, his balls resting cozily against my ass. He rose up on his elbows and looked down at me. Was he going to give me permission to come, I wondered. Or ask if he was hurting me? He had stopped moving, but he was still pushing, trying to bury the last fraction of an inch inside me. The cold smile touched the corners of his lips and began a slow spread. I suddenly realized that he was eyeing me like someone who had the finish line in sight and no competition ahead of him.

He slid down off his elbows and his mouth found my neck, just below my ear. Then his hands were under my ass; lifting, tilting, holding me firmly in place. He reared back and plunged again. I moaned, but not because of pain. Whatever he had done had changed the angle, opened me up to him. I could feel him smiling against my neck as he made a slight adjustment. He pulled out and pushed back in slowly, testing. Then, his hands clamped down hard on my ass cheeks and he was slamming into me. Every fucking inch of him seemed to hit my sweet spot inside and rub hard against my clit outside. Three plunges and I was screaming out my orgasm even as his gag functioned exactly as advertised and planted itself deeply between my teeth. He didn't let up, if anything he was going still faster and my orgasmic wave was becoming a tsunami.

"Open your eyes," he growled at me. I couldn't. For me, an orgasm was like a sneeze. Hell, I could hardly hear him through the roaring in my ears and my own garbled scream into the gag. I was screwing up left and right, but after all, I had said I understood his rules. Not that I could follow them. When the seismic waves began to ease up, I managed to open my eyes and he was staring down into my face in deep concentration. His hands were now on my shoulders, pulling me down on his cock with each thrust.

Somehow, I felt another orgasm building. How could I possibly have anything left? I had to believe that my clit had gone into hiding, but it couldn't escape his relentless strokes. He shifted again so the head of his cock was hammering my sweet spot even as his shaft tormented my clit where it cowered under its thin hood. I was trying to gasp for breath around the gag.

"Keep your eyes open," he snarled without missing a beat. I tried, I really did, but I just wasn't wired that way. When the first wave hit, I threw my head back, eyes squeezed shut, and made a wailing sound something like a sick coyote. A sick coyote with a gag in its mouth.

When I came back to myself, I looked up at him. There seemed to be a scowl on his face, but then I felt his rhythm falter and he buried himself deep within me as he, too, came. As I felt the surge of his come, he closed his eyes. Ha! I thought.

When his orgasm faded, his grip on my shoulders loosened and he collapsed his full weight on top of me. I was beginning to wonder if I would suffocate, between the gag and his weight. Would they find me here, tied to my bed, this beautiful man lifeless on top of me. "And a smile on your face," one of the voices added. True that.

12