Breaking My Own Rules Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chimera44
Chimera44
760 Followers

I badly wanted to sink down on the bed and give in to the fatigue that had hounded me through the last few sleep-deprived nights. But I was driven not to disappoint him, so I held firm, hands and knees, as he slowly pulled out and walked out of the room. I listened with every fiber of my being, first afraid that he was leaving, then fearing what he might be planning if he stayed. Perhaps anticipating was a more accurate term than fear. He had promised me I could come at will, and I sincerely doubted that he would be satisfied with only making me come twice. Male pride, I assured myself, would not allow that. I hoped.

When I heard him come back into the room finally, I was quivering in anticipation. My imagination, and my voices, had been working overtime. And, frankly, my asshole was clenching, demanding equal time. I had thought that an orgasm would appease all of my needs. Apparently, my back door had other ideas, not to mention its own needs. But I'd been denied permission to ask for what I needed, And frankly, the thought of him taking my ass the way he'd taken my pussy scared the crap (pardon the pun) out of me.

He slipped a silky blindfold over my eyes. It took a few minutes to get it to stay in place, because my hair was all frizzed out and not cooperating. When he was finally satisfied, I steeled myself for the next move, then told myself to relax, then tensed up again. Was he watching all this with amusement? Probably. I'll just say right here and now that what he did next was probably the last thing I expected or was prepared for. Two ice cubes were placed squarely in the dimples beside my tailbone. I'm pretty sure I gasped loudly enough for my next door neighbor to hear and get a chuckle out of. I mean, sure; nipples, navel, pussy, but backbone? I hunched my back and the ice cold snow melt ran down my crack, dripping onto my bed.

He pushed down on my back. "Stay in position," he warned, with his dire consequences voice. Okay, I told myself. Initial shock over, no big deal. Except now, that icy water was running over my clit on its way to my mattress. More gasping. At least, I told myself, it's not ice directly on my clit. But then, of course, it was. Now it wasn't just gasping, it was panting. Then the ice cube was in my pussy. Then one slipped icily into my ass, one he'd been sucking on, I suspected, to get just the right shape.

Now I wasn't so much panting as hyperventilating. I couldn't even think of a way to describe the sensation. There was a cold ache centered around the ice, surrounded by an even more fiery heat raging in my belly. Water was dribbling from my pussy and then -- oh, my god -- his hot tongue was lapping at the mixed water and juices and his own come. How was I supposed to not make a sound, not move? I think I began rocking back and forth. I don't know. All of my voices had gone into hiding. My mind had retreated to brainstem function only.

I thought I couldn't take any more. I was wrong. An icy cold thumb plunged into my ass, and then another, stretching me wide, fingers clutching at my cheeks. The melted remnants of the ice cube flooded forth. I may have stopped breathing entirely. My asshole was clutching at his thumbs as if to say, "Fill me." Suddenly, his cold thumbs retreated and the hot head of his cock was there, pressing, demanding entry. He didn't plunge into me as he had in my pussy, but neither did he pause until he was buried balls deep, pulling hard on my hips as if he could penetrate even deeper. He stopped only long enough to command me to "Breathe," and then he was slowly retreating. I felt every inch of my insides clutching at him, begging him not to go, despite the fact that my asshole was still being stretched painfully, and a mere ice cube wasn't lubrication enough. When he was most of the way out, he wiped come and pussy juice and ice melt from my lower lips and spread the moisture along his shaft. Then his damp hand was back on my hip and he slammed into my ass. I was trembling with the intensity of the sudden fullness, a combination of pain and pleasure that seemed just short of unbearable. He paused again.

"Breathe!" he said, much more sharply this time. I sucked in a breath and then he was pumping in and out, sometimes pulling all the way out, then shoving in again relentlessly. By the third time his balls slapped hard against my pussy, I was coming. I couldn't have told you if it was one long orgasm or an indefinable series of orgasms. By the time he came in my ass, I was barely conscious, my arms and legs shaking uncontrollably. When he pulled free, I collapsed on the bed, without permission. The blindfold slid off my eyes. I didn't even care that my belly lay on a large wet spot. I was vaguely aware of his fresh come dripping down to add to it.

He kissed my sweaty forehead, then moved to my ear and whispered "You scared the shit out of Vanilla Man, didn't you?" I could only whimper in response. "You are far more woman than he could ever handle," he said with a chuckle. He moved away then, but after a moment, returned with a warm wash cloth and began to clean me. I was asleep before he finished.

Chimera44
Chimera44
760 Followers