Breaking My Own Rules Ch. 07

Story Info
In which I learn there is another way.
8.5k words
4.8
21.6k
14

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chimera44
Chimera44
760 Followers

He untied me, massaged my wrists. Still, it was a while before I was back in the here and now. I stumbled as he led me into the outer room, and he settled me on a couch, before disappearing. I looked around, not really focusing. It seemed that the only things in the room were the couch and a desk a few feet in front of me. That desk had a keyboard and a very large monitor on it. That monitor was showing maybe six views from security cameras. It took a while for my brain to kick in, and he was back, pulling an undershirt over my head, as I was trying to make sense of the computer display. He tried to wrestle my lifeless arms into the sleeves, even as I was trying without success to point to the monitor.

"That's this building, the security system," I said, gesturing vaguely in the general direction of the monitor. Actually pointing a finger was totally beyond my capabilities at the moment. He glanced over at the screen.

"Yes. It is."

"You hacked the security system?" I demanded, feeling suddenly, if briefly energized.

"No." A simple, straightforward answer. Except it was followed by, "A friend did it for me."

"That's how you know when I..." My brain was stumbling again, tying my tongue in knots. I started over. "That's how you keep showing up..." I felt like I was getting closer, but then he was pulling me to my feet and toward the door. I tugged at the undershirt, trying to get it down below my rear end. When we reached the door, I grabbed hold on the door jamb. "Why?" I blurted out. The smart part of my brain was saying, "Who cares, get out of here." But the stupid part just kept saying, "Why?"

He turned in exasperation and looked at me. "You're talking without permission. Do I need to put you back on the spanking bench?"

"No, Sir," I whispered, and let him lead me to the stairs. A few moments later, we were in front of my door. He pulled my key – wait, MY key – from his pocket and unlocked the door. He pushed me inside, then handed me my blouse, bra and shoes. I hadn't even realized he was carrying them. Since I was standing there, staring at him dumbfounded, he pulled my key out of the door, dropped it on the floor at my feet, then left, pulling the door shut behind him.

I'm not sure how much longer I stood there, but eventually, I locked the door and crawled into bed for the final three hours remaining of the night.

****

I was pacing outside my cubicle at work. One of the IT guys, the one I called Nice IT Guy, was fiddling with my misbehaving computer. The reason I called him Nice IT Guy was because he was the only IT guy (or girl) who didn't automatically blame me when my computer acted up. They might as well have "User Error" tattooed on their forehead. Nice IT Guy might be thinking it, but at least he didn't say it every time. If it hadn't been for niceness, I probably would have dubbed him Gangly IT Guy. He was very tall, all arms and legs. When he seemed to be waiting for the computer to download something, I leaned against the cubicle wall.

"Um, how easy is it to hack into a video security system?"

"Huh?" he said, with a puzzled frown.

"I was just curious," I said with a casual shrug.

His eyes flashed back to the computer when it pinged. He glanced at me askance as he typed some command in. "Depends on the system, whose running it. If you're talking about the system here, it'd be almost impossible. It's tied into the whole security system, on its own server, not tied in with the network, run by people specifically trained in cybersecurity. If you're talking about the gas station down the street, not so much." I marveled at his ability to talk to me about that while rapidly typing commands into the computer and reading results. "Most places, they call in the installers, run it through the same network they do everything else on, and never bother to change the factory preset passwords. There. You're fixed."

"I didn't know I was broken," I joked. He gave me that puzzled frown again.

"Sorry. Hey, could you recommend a good repair shop? My laptop had a little... accident."

"Bring it in. I'll look at it."

"I can't ask you to do that!"

He shrugged. "It's probably just a loose connection."

He stood up just as Exotic, my ridiculously gorgeous friend walked by and punched me in the arm. "Kavanaugh's, Friday night, 9:00. If you don't show up, we'll track you down and drag you there bodily." She proceeded on her way as Nice IT Guy stared at her swaying hips.

"You guys go to Kavanaugh's?" he asked.

"Apparently so," I drawled, wondering if he was going to start drooling. I was rubbing my arm where she had punched me.

He looked back at me. "I have a friend that really wants to hook up with Shawna. Would you mind if we showed up?"

"Hook up with who?"

Puzzled frown again. "Your friend," he said, gesturing in the direction that Exotic had disappeared. Oh, right. She had a real name.

"Sure, the more the merrier."

"So you'll bring your laptop in tomorrow?" He picked up a tool kit that he hadn't used.

"Yeah, if you're positive you don't mind."

"Nope. See you tomorrow."

****

On Friday, Blondie went home with me just to be sure I didn't chicken out, apparently. We picked up some Chinese takeout and pigged out, then dressed. Somewhere in the back of my closet, she had found shoes with spike heels, from a bridesmaid stint, if I remembered correctly. I hate heels. But Blondie can be absolutely exhausting when she sets her mind on something, and she had set her mind on me wearing heels to the bar. I gave in, figuring I could kick them off as soon as we sat down. Blondie insisted on doing my makeup. She wasn't as good as Exotic, but then pretty much anybody was better than me, so I humored her.

Throughout it all, she kept asking if I was still seeing "that guy." I had never figured out a way to explain to my friends that I was sort of addicted to him, or at least to the orgasms he gave me. I just quit talking about him and they usually had far more interesting things to talk about anyway, so it had worked out pretty well, until tonight. I finally suggested that we hit the bar early because I was running out of ways to duck her inquisition. Even though the bar was only about five blocks from my apartment, we hopped a bus rather than teeter in heels all that way.

The place was crowded, and I was worrying about finding a table as we stood at the bar waiting for our drinks. I heard someone shouting "Sky!" and looked around for the source. It turned out to be Nice IT Guy. I told myself I probably should find out his real name one of these days. When he had worked his way through the crowd, he told me that he and his friends – I noticed it was now plural and I wondered just how many friends we were talking about – were holding one of the large corner tables for us. I nodded rather than try to shout above the noise. I had expected him to go back to the table, but he hung around until our drinks came and led the way. When we got to the table there were at least four other guys, mostly from the IT department. There were a number of glasses, so maybe there were even more somewhere around. Leave it to the chance of a night out with Exotic to draw a crowd. I was beginning to have misgivings, but it turned out when you got enough alcohol in IT guys they were almost just like real people. By the time Exotic and Brunette showed up, we were all laughing up a storm, even though the IT guys had to explain most of their jokes to Blondie and me. I actually found the explanations funnier than the jokes.

There was a mass seating rearrangement to accommodate Exotic and Brunette. I found myself sandwiched between Nice IT Guy and Thick Glasses IT Guy, whose hand kept 'accidently' falling onto my knee. I cursed Blondie for insisting I wear such a short dress, but other than that, I was having a really good time. With such a crowd, Blondie and the others couldn't quiz me about my mystery doctor. And I know it's not very feminist of me, but the guys wouldn't let us buy any of our drinks after the first one, and I didn't feel too guilty, because I was pretty damned sure they made a whole lot more money than we did. It was also possibly the first time out with my friends that I didn't feel like the tag along little sister. Guys were actually paying attention to me and not in a she's-probably-the-best-I'll-be-able-to-do-tonight way.

At some point, one of the IT guys said he could get us into the club just down the street. I was skeptical. At this time on a Friday night, I wasn't sure even Exotic could get us in, but he claimed he worked for them on the side. He typed a text into his phone, and a moment later showed the response to Brunette and Blondie who were sitting on either side of him. They proceeded to squeal and in short order we were migrating like a flock of geese, albeit a very short migration. Sure enough, he showed his phone to the bouncer, who basically only had eyes for Exotic anyway and just like that, our little crowd was inside.

Some of our group headed straight to the bar, but Blondie was pulling me to the dance floor and several of the guys were following. I started swaying to the music and almost immediately, Thick Glasses IT Guy was in front of me, dancing like, well, an IT guy. I smiled at him anyway. After a moment, I felt hands on my hips and someone was dancing behind me. I figured it couldn't be one of the IT guys, because this dude had moves. It wasn't the usual hump or grind that most guys employed when they got that close to a woman's ass. He was moving with me, not pressing into me, but following every motion of my hips with his own. I could feel his heat radiating all up and down my back. I put my hands over his, where they rested lightly on my hips, and I closed my eyes, savoring the warmth that was spreading from my ass to my nether regions.

My Tom, Thomas, Dr. Harker, whoever he was, had told me in no uncertain terms that I wasn't allowed to make myself come, but he never said anything about some stranger on the dance floor. I was thinking that was just where this could lead. Throw a hot salsa number on and I'd be gone by the second stanza. Except that Brunette had grabbed my arm and was yanking me away. "Come on," she was trying to shout over the music. "We found a table and we're all doing shots." I wobbled on my heels, trying to keep up with her. I was beyond annoyed. She knows I don't do shots, number one, and number two, by the time I'd recovered my balance from her yank and looked over my shoulder to discover my forever dance partner, there was just a sea of shimmying bodies. Blondie and some of the IT guys were following us to the table. I was only slightly mollified by the fact that when we reached the table, there was my customary glass of wine amongst the shot glasses.

It was one of those standing only tables, because they want you dancing and getting thirsty. I was itching to get back to the dance floor, even though my feet were already beginning to hurt, but I politely drank my wine since someone else had paid for it. When I finally did get back to the dance floor, all I found were the typical humpers and grinders, and it wasn't long before I was ready to call it quits. I like to make quiet getaways, so I usually just texted my friends that I was leaving, but Nice IT Guy caught me trying to slip out and he followed. Once we were beyond the racket of the club, he explained that he just wanted to walk me home to make sure I was safe, and then he would know where I lived so he could bring my laptop back to me in the morning. I tried to tell him that Monday was more than soon enough, but he was going on and on about he couldn't live without his computer for a whole weekend and yadda, yadda, yadda, so I gave in and let him walk with me. It gave me an opportunity to get his real name so I could tell the doorman to let him in tomorrow. It was Randy Something. One name at a time, I told myself.

****

So I get to my apartment door and guess who is waiting for me. I tried to remember if his security cam feed covered the front of the building, where I'd just said goodbye to my IT friend. It wasn't as if we'd kissed or anything. Plus I was left hot and horny by that non-climactic dance routine, so maybe for once I wouldn't be in trouble. And maybe I'd get some relief from the delicious promise of earlier. I let him follow me into the apartment, like I'd ever had any luck keeping him out before. In the living room, I kicked off the god-awful heels, almost taking out a lamp with one, and reached down to pull my dress over my head. He stopped me, though, his hands on my wrists.

"Let me look, first," he murmured, backing away. "Turn, slowly." He eyed me with a critical expression. "You look very beautiful, cherie." I didn't remember him saying that to me before. It seemed... odd. I waited for instructions. He nodded. "Now you may remove the dress."

I pulled the stretchy material over my head and removed my bra. When I hooked my thumbs in my panties, I looked at him for permission before lowering them. He nodded, and I pulled them slowly off. I stood before him, feet spread, arms at my sides, eyes downcast.

"You have grown," he said, in appreciation. "Your submission has become your strength."

"Huh?" most of my voices said in unison.

"Come in to the bedroom, cherie, I want to fuck you." Well, duh. I wanted to be fucked, so that was all working out rather nicely.

He had me lay on my back on the bed and used the rope that was already attached to the bedposts at the head of the bed to bind my wrists toward each corner. I was all ready breathing fast and undoubtedly dripping a bit, too. Mental note; going to have to wash the bed spread tomorrow. Next, he undid the ropes from the bottom feet of the bed and attached them to the bedposts at the head, which seemed a tad redundant to me. But I was keeping my mouth shut, determined to make this all pleasure and no punishment. He pulled those ropes up behind the headboard and over. I'm sure I had a puzzled expression on my face, because he seemed to find it amusing as he gazed down at me.

He made some sort of fancy loop at the end of the rope. I was never a girl scout, so I had no idea what he was doing, but then he lifted my leg on that side, slid the loop over my foot and pulled. I found myself staring straight up at my toes and wishing I'd kept up with those yoga classes. He did the same with my other foot, then he climbed onto the bed, knelt at my ass, with his knees to either side of my hips. He reached for my left foot and pushed it even further toward the corner of the headboard, lifting my hips in the process and stretching my leg straight. He pulled on one part of the rope and then another, until it tightened to hold my foot pointing ballet-like at the top corner of the headboard. The right foot followed suit. I was glad I'd had a number of drinks, because I don't think I could have managed the position without sufficient alcohol lubrication. When he was satisfied with my feet, he reached for my waist and pulled me down the bed, against the bindings at my wrists, which lifted my hips even higher. Now I was really, really wishing that I'd kept going to those yoga classes.

Finally satisfied, he got off the bed to undress. I was left to wonder how being so exposed and helpless could also feel so damn hot. He hadn't even touched me in a sexual way, yet I was undeniably dripping, my juices running down past my asshole, to drip onto the bed, or continue on down my back. There was absolutely no hiding my arousal. Worse, I couldn't move. I tried, but with no give in my elbows or my knees, there was just no place to go. Even my nipples were so hard they hurt. And he knew exactly what he was doing to me. He watched with a smirk on his face that taunted me.

Eventually, he climbed back onto the bed, his cock rock hard. He slid his knees under my raised hips and leaned over me, arms on the outside of my legs despite how wide they were spread, hands resting on the mattress, his weight bearing down on my thighs, stretching ligaments and tendons that were wondering what they had ever done to deserve such treatment. But when his cock pressed at my entrance, all was forgiven. All I cared about was that cock inside me, filling me, ramming me, even. Anything to release the pressure that was building to meltdown inside me. I bit my lip. I wanted so bad to beg him to fuck me, but that was against his rules. And I was sure he was waiting for me to break a rule, or five or six. I couldn't even push back against him in this position. When he simply remained like that, unmoving, I wanted to cry or scream in frustration, call him names, whatever it took to get him to shove that glorious cock inside me.

I was breathing in pants now, and drawing blood from my lip. I didn't know how much more I could take. Even water-boarding couldn't be this torturous, I told myself. Then, miracle of miracles, the head of his cock began to push its way into me. Slowly, too slowly, he sank in, then retreated. He repeated that slow motion fuck one more time, then he pulled out. I know I was making an 'uh, uh, uh' sound over and over again. I couldn't stop, so I tried to make it as soft as possible, you know, in case he was wearing ear plugs. Maybe he wouldn't hear me. Yeah, right.

Then his tip was at my ass hole. I sucked in a breath. I'd never had a cock back there without at least some preparation, and he was big. I was in for a major test of that whole pain/pleasure thing. Was I needy enough that even that much sudden, painful stretching wouldn't prevent me from coming? God, he was moving so slow. I desperately wanted/needed him to move faster, but I was terrified that he would, all at the same time. He pushed at my asshole for a moment then plunged once, but hard, into my pussy. Then he was back at my asshole, pushing lightly. Now my breath was coming more in whimpers than pants. He repeated the pattern five more times, and on the last time, he pushed hard enough to breach my ass, then stilled. My eyes were screwed tight shut, though I could feel him staring down at me. I also felt my ass clutching at him, trying to suck him deeper. What was he waiting for?

I opened my eyes and he started slowly pushing deeper, almost gently. Then I remembered. He was always wanting me to keep my eyes open. Crap, was he not going to let me come unless I did? Well, I may not be able to keep them open when I was coming, but I could keep them open until then. After that, it would be just too late, though it might mean punishment later. So I stared up at him, and he filled my ass and then some until I was panting again. How could there possibly be so many nerve endings down there? His cock was throbbing inside me, and I swear I felt it all the way to my toes, which were curling tightly, somewhere above my head. The fact that I couldn't move, between the bindings and the way his arms were pinning me was maddening. I couldn't possibly have less control over what was happening inside my body. I almost wished he had gagged me, because I was pretty sure that when he finally let me come, I was going to scream so loud, the neighbors would have a topic of discussion for weeks to come.

Suddenly, the light bulb came on. The more intently I stared at him, the faster he moved, the deeper he sank. I did have some control! I poured every ounce of what little concentration I had left into maintaining that eye contact, and he began moving rhythmically, pushing deep. Maybe three strokes like that and I was lost. Because I couldn't move, couldn't ease the explosive force in any way, it went on and on and on. And unbelievably, my eyes stayed open, watching him, meeting his dark gaze as he came, too.

Later, when he had untied me and massaged life back into my hands and feet, he sat on the edge of the bed looking down at me with an almost fond expression. "I am very pleased, cherie. You have been so obedient, tonight. How shall I reward you? You may speak."

Chimera44
Chimera44
760 Followers