Breaking My Own Rules Ch. 08

Story Info
In which danger lurks and new friends are made.
11.1k words
4.82
21.2k
23

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chimera44
Chimera44
760 Followers

"What's this guy's name?" Randy demanded, poking and swiping on his cell phone as soon as we were in the cab.

"Um, I think it's Thomas Harker. Dr. Thomas Harker."

He glanced askance at me but didn't say anything, putting his phone up to his ear. "Yeah, George. Have we got a Tom Harker on the membership? How about as a guest tonight? Okay. Hang on."

He gave me an interrogator's inquisitional glare. "What does he look like?"

"Well, average height, average weight. Brown hair, brown eyes. Lean and muscular under his clothes."

"Not helping here," Randy said. "Tattoos, moles, scars, something, anything someone might have noticed in one of the rooms?"

"Um, I don't remember anything. Are you like an owner, or something?"

"Partner," he muttered. Then into the phone, "Get me a complete guest list. Email it. Thanks. And pull the security footage from tonight. We'll check it out in the morning." He tapped the hang-up button, then looked back at me. "So what did you see, exactly?"

"He was standing at the entrance to a hall..."

"Which hall?"

"The one on the far left," I answered, closing my eyes to picture the lobby. "He was glaring at me, then he started toward me. I'm sorry, I just knew he was going to be really mad about me being there. I shouldn't have..."

Randy reached over and grasped my chin the way 'he' did. "Sky, there was nothing wrong with you being there. He had no right to be mad about anything. You need to stop thinking like that." Even in the dark back seat of the cab, I could see the intensity of his gaze. "We'll figure out who this guy is, get a restraining order, hell, file charges if we need to and get you free of him. In the meantime, we'll get whatever you need tomorrow morning and you can stay with DeDe so I know you're safe."

"But you haven't asked her... Oh, right. She's your sub."

He was still holding my chin, studying me. "She will do it because she knows it will please me. I don't need to ask her because I know she has the biggest heart in the world and would do it without being told. I wouldn't tell her to do something that would make her uncomfortable. And she trusts me not to. The vanilla world thinks BDSM is about pain and sex. It's really about trust." He pulled the paperwork out of a pocket. "This is your homework, Sky. I want you to read it. Think about it. And I want you to check off your hard limits. Just as if you were going to use a room at the club. Okay?"

I nodded, which isn't easy to do when someone is holding your chin, but then he graced me with a warm - yes, nerdy - smile. He glanced out the window. "We're here. Come on. Tomorrow starts early. Let's get you to bed."

I was thinking, 'Whoa. Bed?' but it turned out he meant the spare bed in the spare bedroom and I breathed a sigh of relief. My life was complicated enough without two Doms. Well, one Dom and one god-knows-what.

Sure enough, the sky was barely beginning to brighten when he rousted me. I put my clothes back on from last night and we hit the corner coffee shop before hopping the subway back to the south end. We entered through a back alley door, and went down stairs and along a hall to an office. Randy did his IT thing and queued up security footage from different areas of the dungeon. It took a while to spot him, as if he knew where the cameras were and kept his head down at the appropriate times, but eventually, Randy zeroed in on the time period when I spotted him. Apparently, when he saw me, he forgot to avoid the cameras. Nice to know I had that kind of effect on him. He could be seen starting toward me, then when I jumped up and ran to Randy, he made a quick retreat back into a nearby hall. After that, it was easier to backtrack to his arrival. Unfortunately, he'd spent most of his time in a private room so there wasn't much to see until we tracked back to when he got off the elevator with a handful of people at opening time. It wasn't obvious who he came with, and Randy didn't recognize him so he probably wasn't a member. He'd hooked up with a sub that was a regular, looking for one night Doms but there was paperwork filled out before they went to the private room. Randy assured me they'd be able to track him down with the video and info we now had. He did a screen grab and shot an email to the bartender and others. More partners, maybe.

Randy locked up and we took the subway back to my apartment. I had major butterflies, wondering if he was going to be there, waiting. I changed, threw some clothes in a suitcase and grabbed my laptop. I admit I didn't even shower; I was so nervous that he was going to show up any minute. I don't think I would have gone back if Randy hadn't been with me. I just kept seeing his stormy eyes. He'd never really seemed angry at me before, even when I misbehaved, even when I suggested his Dominant thing was a game or an act. Still, I breathed a huge sigh of relief when we were back out of the building. Randy insisted on hailing a cab since we now had my stuff to wrestle with. There was enough time that we stopped at DeDe's apartment to drop things off - she'd already gone to work - and then we headed for the office. I actually made it to my desk in time.

Office Cut-up leaned over the cubicle wall. "Whatcha been up to, Sky? You look a little out of breath. Morning quickie?"

"Jeez, do you ever think of anything else?" I muttered. "Some people have a life, you know."

When my phone rang a little bit later, I jumped, still a bundle of nerves. It turned out to be Randy. He explained that he had a late meeting with a vendor and wanted to know if I would be able to get back to DeDe's apartment by myself. He assured me she would be home by the time I got there, and would be waiting for me. I wrote down her cell number and address, just in case. I used part of my break to figure out which bus got me closest and I finally began to relax at least a bit.

When it was time to go, I tarried, trying to avoid running into my friends. I knew there would be an inquisition because I had foolishly told them I had a 'date' last night when they wanted to go out for pizza. I didn't want to have to explain what my date really involved. It had been hard enough to duck them at lunch time.

When I finally strolled outside, shadows were falling in the city. I turned in the opposite direction of my usual bus, and started walking. A moment later, someone hooked their arm in mine and pulled me out of the milling sidewalk crowd toward the street edge. I yanked my arm free and turned to give the asshole a piece of my mind, except it was Tom Whatsisname and my words caught in my throat. He wrapped one arm around my waist, pulling me hard against him and the other hand was at the back of my neck as he planted a deep long kiss. My hands were on his chest, trying to push him away without any luck. He hadn't kissed me like that since the first night that we met; in fact he hardly kissed me at all after that. And damned if it didn't send a jolt right through my vitals. I tried to tell myself it was just the adrenalin, but I was pretty sure that moist feeling down below was composed of a different hormone. Just when I was beginning to wonder if he was ever going to let me come up for air, he pulled away only far enough to softly caress the tip of my nose with his lips.

"What are you playing at, cherie?" he whispered.

I pushed harder, but he only tightened his grip and I wondered if my neck was going to be bruised. "I don't want to play anymore. I'm through," I said bravely.

"You don't want to play, but you go where players gather? I thought I made clear. You are mine and mine only. You 'play' with your gangly friend, I will hurt him and then I will hurt you."

"He has a sub, he's not interested in me," I protested.

"Then come home with me and I will administer some corrective behavior modification so you don't make such a mistake again."

"No!" I yelled, loud enough to attract at least some passing attention from the sidewalk horde. "Let go of me!" A few more heads turned our way. He didn't even glance at the crowd, but his eyes had turned dark and stormy again, and the bottom dropped out of my stomach.

"You will not win at this game," he said softly, but he finally released me and I ran into the street, waving at passing cabs until one slowed down enough for me to yank the door open and jump in. I knew the cost would mean mac and cheese for dinner for the better part of the last week of the month, but I couldn't take a chance on him following me to DeDe's. I even watched out the back window of the cab most of the way as if I had any chance of recognizing a tail in rush hour traffic. The cab let me out on the corner and I practically ran to DeDe's apartment building. She must have been watching for me, because she met me on the stoop.

"Sky, what is it? What happened?" She was hugging me and pulling me inside as if we'd been friends for years.

"He was waiting for me after work," I blurted out, without even thinking she might have no idea what I was talking about.

Apparently, she had an inkling, because as soon as she got me into the apartment, she threw the deadbolt and pulled me over to the couch. "You're safe here," she assured me. "I'm going to text Randy and let him know what's going on. You just relax." She pulled out her phone and headed into the kitchenette, tapping away at the screen. A minute later, she was pushing a glass of wine into my shaking hands. "Randy says he's got it covered," she assured me.

"I'm so sorry about all this," I apologized.

"No, don't be like that. I'm glad to help. Us girls gotta stick together," she said. I wondered if that could be translated as us subs, but I didn't say anything.

I was just starting to get my nerves under control when there was a knock at the door and I jumped, sloshing my wine. DeDe scurried to the door and peered through the peephole. "It's just Maurice," she explained, opening the door before I could say 'Maurice who?' Maurice turned out to be the bouncer from the dungeon. I figured even Doctor Tom would show him some respect. The dude was big. He nodded at DeDe.

"Randy asked me if I could hang around for a while. Okay with you?"

"Damn straight," she agreed. "I've got my granny's famous lasagna in the oven and garlic bread fresh from the bakery."

So that's what that mouthwatering smell was. I jumped up. "What can I do to help?"

"Nothing," she told me sternly. "This is my... job."

"As a sub?" I asked quietly.

"If you will," she agreed, with just the tinge of a defensive tone. She seemed to search for words for a moment. "This is how I serve my Master. It is what fulfills me," she added after a moment. Then, to expound on that, she said, "It makes me feel complete." Suddenly, she sat on the couch next to me and took both of my hands in hers. "Did you have that? Ever? With him?"

"Feel complete?" I asked, confused. I glanced askance at Maurice. "I came. A lot," I admitted in a whisper.

"Pfffh," she said with a wave. "That's not complete. That's only a piece. Okay, an important piece," she said with a grin. "But complete is when you've pleased him, in more than just an orgasmic way. It's like doing something - non-sexual - that will please him just because you know it will please him. He doesn't have to ask, or tell you to do it. You do it because you want to, because you know it is what he wants. Oh, it's so hard to explain," she said in exasperation.

"I think I'm starting to understand," I told her. "Be patient with me."

I was rewarded with one of her huge smiles followed by a huge hug. "Okay," she said brightly, "So this couch unfolds into a bed and the bathroom is back this way."

"Do I have time for a shower?" I asked.

"Of course. Use whatever you need in there. Randy said he'd come by later, so I was going to hold dinner till he got here. Take all the time you need." I pulled some feeling-sorry-for-myself comfy clothes out of my bag and headed for the shower.

A couple hours later, Randy had arrived and DeDe was putting dinner on the table. Randy sat next to me on the couch. "Tell me what happened."

So I repeated what I could remember of the conversation, including his threat to hurt Randy. He seemed unfazed, but the thought horrified me more than anything Tom could do to me. I had walked into my situation - if not exactly with my eyes open - at least knowing I'd opened the door onto the unknown. Randy had only been trying to help a co-worker. He didn't deserve being threatened. When we moved to the table to eat, Randy told us about what he'd been able to find out from others at the dungeon.

It turned out my Tom had used the name Fred Thompkins for the guest list, and had been invited by a member here who met him in a Philadelphia dungeon where Tom/Fred was a member. That dungeon, like Randy's, checked both members and guests out against sex abusers lists and other on-line background services and neither Fred Thompkins or Tom Harkin had popped up, but since both were probably aliases, that wasn't too surprising. It seemed my Tom had a friend who could fake id's just as well as his friend had hacked the security camera feed at my apartment. They had also contacted the sub who had spent the evening with him and she assured them that he had followed all the rules and respected her limits.

"What am I going to do?" I moaned. "I can't go home, I can't go to work. I can't even go to the police without a real name."

DeDe gave me a sideways hug from her chair next to mine. "We'll figure it out and you can stay here as long as you need."

"But what if he finds me here? Then you're in danger, too."

"He won't find us," she assured me.

"Have a little faith in me," Randy said with a grin. "He's not going to be able to hack the dungeon's computer for the member or guest lists or anything else."

I wished I felt as confident as they seemed to be. But the guy struck me as an uber-stalker. "He has my cell phone number. Can he trace me with that? Like they do on TV?"

"Turn it off, if it makes you feel better. Tomorrow, you can get a burner phone," Randy replied. "I doubt he has access to that kind of info, but what's important is that you feel safe so you can start to relax."

Just then my cell phone beeped with a text message. My heart jumped into my throat, even though I knew it was probably just a friend from work. "Do you want me to check it," Randy asked.

I shook my head. Sooner or later, I had to man up, er, woman up. I went and dug the phone out of my purse. When I glanced at the screen, I must have gone white as a sheet, because Randy was instantly at my side, and even Maurice, who had been totally involved in demolishing his meal stood up. Randy took the phone from me and swiped to see the entire message.

He spun on his heel and went to show it to Maurice. I was left trying to decide if I wanted to see what the rest of the message said or not. A moment later, Randy took Maurice into DeDe's bedroom and shut the door. Her puzzled look told me this secrecy was not his usual behavior, which scared me even more. DeDe looked at me and I shrugged.

"It was from him. It said 'Be at my door at 7:00pm on Friday, or...' I didn't see the rest of it."

"His door?"

"He has an apartment in my building. It is full of... stuff to punish me with."

"Oh," she said softly. "I'm so sorry, Sky."

"No, I'm sorry for dragging you and Randy into this."

DeDe shook her head as she refilled my wine glass and patted the seat of the chair next to her. "The people, the legitimate people in the lifestyle have fought for years against pretenders like your guy. This is what we do. This is what Randy does. It's why he's a partner in the club." I sat back down next to her and she pulled me into one of her signature hugs. "It's going to be okay," she assured me.

When Randy and Maurice emerged from the bedroom, they looked grim. Randy handed my phone back to me and I noticed it was turned off. "Maurice is going to hang around for a couple of days," Randy said. DeDe simply nodded. When I opened my mouth to protest on Maurice's behalf, Randy gave me a look that said shut up. Maurice seconded that warning, so I shut my mouth. Randy continued, "Maurice has a friend on the police force. He's going to contact him and see what our options are." He looked at me. "You are staying here tomorrow. No work, no calls, no computer. We don't want to give him an IP to trace back here."

DeDe spoke up softly. "May I stay here with Sky tomorrow night, Randy?"

He looked at her briefly. "That would be a good idea. I'll probably be busy anyway." He looked back at me. "Tell me about your family."

"My family?" I whispered with horror. "Oh my god."

"Just a precaution."

"My dad is in Wisconsin. My brother is deployed, Afghanistan last I heard."

Maurice cocked an eyebrow. "Special Forces?"

I nodded. "How did you know?"

"When you said last I heard. Dead giveaway. That means he gets moved around to where he's needed." He winked at me.

"Maurice was Special Forces," Randy explained. He handed me a notepad from the kitchen counter. "Write your Dad's address down."

I wrote it out and he handed the slip of paper to Maurice. He looked back at me. "Did you do your homework?" I gave him a puzzled frown. "The paperwork I gave you?"

"Um," I glanced guiltily at my purse.

"That'll give you something to do tomorrow," he said with a smile. He kissed DeDe on the cheek. "I've got to go and take care of some things. I'll talk to you tomorrow and try to stop by."

"Be careful," she said with a blush.

When Randy left, Maurice walked out into the hall with him, pulling a cell phone out. He was out there for a long time, and I could hear his voice occasionally, but not make out his words. Apparently, they didn't want to worry us little women, but I would have been a lot more comfortable knowing what was going on. DeDe, however, seemed quite sure that Randy was keeping her safe. She cleaned up the dinner dishes and again wouldn't let me help with anything. Maurice eventually reappeared and took up a post at the front window which gave a view of the street. I don't know if he was a Dom himself, but he had definitely bought into the whole, I'm the one in control and you don't need to worry about anything so just sit there and look pretty business. I have to admit, though, that he did remind me of my brother, in a silent, hulking way. Jeez, now I was trying to imagine my brother as a Dom. Time for a diversion. I pulled out my 'homework.'

There was a front and back sheet of dungeon rules beginning with, in bold large print; Must be at Least 21 Years of Age, No Cameras or Cell phones in Dungeon, Genitals and Women's Nipples must be Covered in Public Rooms, Condoms must be Worn for Vaginal or Anal Penetration, No Bestiality, No Scatological or Urinary activity, No Fire, Breath or Blood Play, Do Not Touch Another Person Without Permission, All Equipment Must be Provided by the Dungeon or Inspected and Approved Before Use, Safe Words must be 'Yellow' for Slow Down and 'Red' for Stop, or a Hand Signal of Three Fingers Raised, Instructions by Monitors Must be Followed Immediately. In fine print there was information about memberships, guest rules, monitors and a whole bunch of terms and conditions, culminating in a signature line and a witness line.

Then there was a front and back sheet of preferences and 'activities.' Each activity was followed by a blank line to provide more specifics and then with check boxes for Hard Limit, Soft Limit and Okay With. I started reading through the list.

Preferences: Top, bottom, switch, heterosexual, gay, lesbian, bisexual, other

Bondage Type: gag, blindfold, earplugs/headphones, rope, handcuffs, chains, tape, rubber/latex, other

Bondage Position: wrists spread eagle, arms/wrists forward, arms/wrists behind, arms/elbows, arms/forearms, legs/spread eagle, legs/spreader bar, wrists to ankles/thighs, hogtie, nipples, breasts, genitals, CBT, suspension, rope art, other

Chimera44
Chimera44
760 Followers