Breaking My Resistance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's go to the bedroom," I suggested, palming her breast. David stood up and kissed her, I could feel his fingers still inside her, stroking her through the thin membrane that divided us.

We led her upstairs like that, our fingers still inside her, the three of us moving as one, my son and I alternating kisses with Madison as we stumbled along, moving to a place where we could take her in comfort. I wanted to feel her body under mine, the silky slide of her skin against me as I gave in to the temptation to make love to my daughter, no holds barred, no room in my head for doubt and regrets. We loved each other. Surely that was all that mattered?

In the bedroom we withdrew our fingers to undress. David's eyes were smoky as he watched Madison crawl across the bed, wriggling her ass at us, flopping over on to her back to spread her legs wide open.

I took her first, lying between her legs, our mouths locked in a torrid kiss as I pushed my cock slowly into her dripping cunt. God she was tight. Hot, wet, sexy, so responsive, thrusting up beneath me, holding on to me with her inner muscles. She was hell on legs, heaven on her back. I moved in and out of her, rising up to my knees, lifting her feet to my ears and licking her toes as my tempo built, my hips out of control, pumping in to her, my cock screaming to discharge.

"Daddy, oh daddy," she moaned, over and over until David silenced her with his rock hard erection.

I bellowed incoherent noises as I filled my daughter's pussy with semen and left David to enjoy the cream pie. While I recovered I pulled out a tube of lubricant from the bedside drawer. Watching them suck and fuck each other raised my bar again, that, and the thought of what else I was going to do to her.

"Straddle him," I told them.

Her eyes lit up. She could read my mind, naughty bitch. She wanted it badly and the knowledge of that drained the remaining blood from my brain, my cock bigger and harder than it had ever been as her brother's hard-on disappeared inside her, her head resting on his shoulder as she reached behind and spread her cheeks for me. I was dizzy with longing.

I pushed the tip of the lube into her anus and filled her with it. She rose up and slammed down on her brother's penis as I fingered her ass and lubricated my cock. The moment had arrived; a moment I'd imagined for so long I could barely believe it was happening, that it wasn't my gorgeous Lana who was enjoying the benefits.

I slipped between my son's legs, pushing David's knees further apart to give myself room. All I could think about was the sandwich I was about to take part in. I was thankful I'd already cum or the moment would have ended there and then. Before I could centre my cock between her cheeks, Maddi grabbed it and pulled the tip towards her anus, rubbing it around her back door before pushing down, her sphincter taking me inside.

"Oh, fuck," I moaned. Her muscles were clenching down and the strength of it pushed me right out. I edged forwards and tried again, this time pushing all the way in, holding myself still inside her while she adjusted to being stretched by two hard cocks.

"Fuck daddy, you're so big," she panted, rising up on all fours over her brother.

The rest was a beautiful blur, my son and I thrusting into Madison's sweet holes, him invading her pussy, me penetrating her ass. Sweat covered Maddi's body in a fine sheen as she took it all inside, the scent of her arousal flooding the room, the sounds of our grunts and moans like a heavenly choir. I could feel David's cock rubbing against mine through his sister's vaginal wall, the slide of his erection adding to my intense pleasure.

Maddi was the first to go off, the spasms in her asshole milking me to a mind-numbing explosion. David pulled out and splashed semen all over her belly, his legs stiff as his buttocks hovered over the bed, only his shoulders and feet in contact with the mattress.

We fell on the bed, a tangle of limbs, each of us struggling to settle our breath. I sucked my daughter's nipple in to my mouth and just lay there, holding her in my lips, suckling on her perfect cherry while her tremor's subsided, David's fingers pressed hard against her clit.

I waited for the feelings of guilt and disgust to take hold of me but... nothing. I hadn't been struck by lightning and I loved my girl with all my heart. I'd never known how much I missed her until now. I'd also discovered a new addiction though I wasn't sure if it was the double penetration or my daughter I was addicted to.

All I knew was that I wanted to go to sleep with her breast in my mouth, her nipple on my tongue, her sweet body there to hold on to, open and willing for me to enter whenever I wanted to. I scraped my teeth over her flesh and sucked harder. Later I was going to fuck those titties but for now my cock was soft, sated, my body sinking down into the mattress as I drifted away.

David got up to switch off the light and I was vaguely aware of the phone ringing, happy to let it go until the answer machine kicked in in the bedroom.

"Baby?" Lana's voice spilled out of the machine, tinny and loud. "Tom baby, what's happening?"

Reluctantly I spat out my daughter's nipple and reached for the phone, briefly hesitating as my offspring indulged in a loving kiss.

What the hell was I going to tell my wife?