Breaking Out, Breaking In Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BDLong
BDLong
186 Followers

"You want to know if it'll be weird being with both of us." My eyes went wide, and I could feel my heart racing in my chest. I knew where she was going, and I had no words to stop it.

"Wait," Carrie said. "Why did Mike just lose his erection? Mike," she said more directly, "why's your cock gone soft?"

I opened my mouth, but nothing came out. Little spots danced before my eyes, and I thought I was going to lose consciousness.

"He knows what I'm about to say," Hannah said.

"Oh, god," Carrie said grimly. "No no no. You can't make me choose!"

"It's nothing like that," Hannah said. "You can have us both."

Inside Carrie's head, we watched as gears turned and pieces fell into place. "You mean..."

"Yes?" Hannah asked, leading.

"You two..."

"Yes?"

"But you're..."

"Yes?"

"When?!" Carrie's question, I noted, was free of a tone of betrayal, and almost completely curious.

"This summer," I said, finally regaining my nerve.

For a long time afterward, Carrie was silent. Still, she kept her arm around my sister, whose head rested on her tattooed shoulder. Her eyes shifted between me and Hannah. Her streak of blue hair fell over her face, and my sister took it and braided it idly, tucking it behind her ear when she was done. The braid slipped forward and unraveled, and Carrie gave her a sly little smile. "Ugh, you guys," she said, the smile creeping across her face. "I knew something was going on! And it totally makes sense!" She kissed the top of Hannah's head. "I can hardly resist you. How could I expect you to stay away from each other?"

"You're not mad?" I asked.

"Mad?" she smirked. "This whole thing's mad."

"Jealous, then."

"Ha! How can I be jealous? This is a buy-one-get-one-free deal!"

"More bang for your buck?" Hannah asked.

"Him, too," Carrie said, gesturing in my direction. We all laughed for a good, long while, and when we were done, there was an energy in the air that couldn't be denied.

"So, does that mean I still have to sleep downstairs?" Hannah asked.

"Absolutely!" Carrie said. "Our bed isn't big enough for the three of us."

"But..."

"I guess we'll all just have to move down to the bigger bed," I said.

"I guess we will," Carrie said. Hannah clapped, and hugged her.

We left our clothes where they had fallen and began our migration into the basement bedroom. Hannah ran down the stairs, and with her running start, she took a flying leap onto the king-size bed, bouncing and rolling onto her back in one motion. She smiled broadly and motioned for Carrie and me to join her on either side.

Carrie turned to me, hand on my shoulder. "You're just full of surprises, aren't you?"

"It gets better," I said with a wink.

She kissed me, and it lingered a little too long for Hannah. "Oh, get a room!" she taunted. Carrie and I parted and joined my sister on the bed, on either side of her.

I kissed Hannah for the first time in front of my girlfriend. It was the first time we didn't have to worry about being caught. We could be as loud or messy as we wanted, and wouldn't have to answer to anyone. It was freeing, and our kiss burned. Hannah sighed loudly and smiled as we kissed. I couldn't help smiling, too.

"You've been waiting a long time for that, huh?" Carrie said.

"Mm hmm," Hannah hummed. Her soft lips tasted like Carrie, and the sensation made my head spin. Our tongues twined together, our hands wandered, exploring each other's flesh, and we once again forgot that we were brother and sister. Carrie did not, however.

"Oh, shit that's hot," she breathed. Hannah kissed her way down my chest and belly, and I felt her hot breath on my cock. She licked up from the base, and my toes curled up when her tongue teased me. When the head of my cock passed through her lips, I groaned. "Oh my god," Carrie said. More of my cock disappeared into my sister's mouth, and then reappeared as she pulled back, tongue teasing me the whole way. She kissed and licked the shaft, and then slid her mouth over it again. The hot, sucking moisture was almost too much to bear. Luckily, she stopped suddenly.

"Fuck it. We can go slowly some other time. I need you," she said climbing up my body. "Now."

"I know," I said. Without another moment's hesitation, Hannah put the tip of my cock against her drooling pussy and dropped her weight.

"Aaah!" she cried out. I held her hips, feeling her smooth young curves. Her pussy gripped my cock, mirroring the desire we had stored up. She wriggled, grinding her clit against my pubic bone as she tried to raise up, but I held her in place.

"Good god, Mike!" Carrie laughed as my sister struggled. "Just fuck her already!"

I let go of Hannah's hips, and she rose up, her tight pussy lips stretched around my cock. She slammed back down and then began riding up and down desperately. "Nnh! Nnh!" she groaned, her teeth clenched. Her firm breasts jiggled as she lost control, and bounced and ground on me. My hands felt her sensual curves from her hips to her shoulders. I cupped her breasts with my hands, squeezing gently, and felt the dam break. I penetrated deep into her hot wetness, and felt her pussy grip me intensely as she came. "Fuck yes!" she cried as her pussy spasmed on my cock. She whimpered and propped herself up on my chest, continuing to grind her clit against me. "Make me cum again," she whispered through her fading orgasm.

Carrie moved to her side and held her, caressing her breasts and kissing her quivering lips. "Oh, sweetie," she said, nuzzling the girl's neck and eliciting a moan. "Let me help." Carrie's hands traveled downward, one over her breasts and belly, and the other down her back toward her firm ass, causing the girl to sigh and arch, grinding her clit against me again. All the while, the tight muscles around her vagina massaged my cock. When Carrie's fingers found her clit, Hannah spasmed.

"AH!" she hollered, flapping her arms, looking for something to grab on to. "Hah! Oh, Carrieeeee!" Hannah grabbed my girlfriend by the back of the head and kissed her deeply. Carrie kissed back, and then licked and nibbled her way down to Hannah's breasts and belly, until her head rested on my stomach. Hannah knew what was coming, and her breathing quickened with anticipation. Carrie reached out with the tip of her tongue and traced it up from the base of my cock, and then fluttered it against Hannah's clit.

Hannah screamed, and came. I was already on the edge, heat boiling up from my balls, and when Hannah clamped down on me, her muscles rippling against my cock in orgasm, I shot deep inside my sister, filling her up. "Oh shit, babe," Carrie said. "Are you coming?"

"Fuck yeah," I groaned, as I shot another load into Hannah.

When I had been drained dry, Hannah collapsed off of me and lay quivering in the fetal position, facing me. Carrie curled up behind her, stroking her hair, letting the fiery locks slip between her fingers. I heard Hannah sniffle, and I brought her face up to mine. She wiped tears from her cheeks with the back of her hand, and blinked the rest away. Carrie peeked over her shoulder. "Aww, what's the matter, sweetie?"

"Nothing," Hannah said, smiling and sniffling. "I'm just happy."

"Well, don't get ahead of yourself," Carrie said, kissing the girl's neck. "There's a lot more in store."

"I'm down for anything," Hannah said.

"You'd better be," I said, and kissed them both.

———————————————————

The next morning, I woke with a start.

"You bitch!" came a shout from upstairs. "Get back here!"

"Fuck off! Stay away from me!"

Oh, shit, I thought. They're killing each other!

I bounded up the stairs two at a time, and ran through the kitchen. But when I came to a halt in the living room, my bare feet screeching on the smooth wood, I received two confused and slightly amused stares. The girls, sitting on the carpet in their underwear, blankets draped over their shoulders, each held a video game controller. Between them sat a box of sugary cereal. On the screen, two go-karts rolled to a stop. Hannah's hair was darkened and hung in damp ropes around her shoulders. They had clearly taken a shower together and then decided to spend the morning playing video games. "You're naked," my sister said.

As I retreated sheepishly, I heard giggling and whispering. After I'd showered and changed, I returned to find them more or less in the same state. They played for a little while longer, and then Carrie handed me her controller and went to get changed. While Hannah and I played, she kept turning to me and then turning back toward the screen. "What is it?" I asked.

Hannah paused the game, and screwed up her face. "Remember how you had me tied up back home?" I nodded. "Carrie could do that to me, right?"

I felt my lips curl up on one side in perverse amusement. "I'm sure that can be arranged," I said.

"What's so funny?"

"You just don't like to do anything slowly, do you?"

"Not that I can remember." She smiled. "So?"

"What?" I asked. "You can't ask her yourself?" She shrugged. "That's fine. I have an idea, anyway. Can I ask why, though?"

"I loved last night, but come on," she said. "It was such a mess. Everyone was being so nervous an apologetic. It was like walking on eggshells, even though we were playing strip. You and I, the first time—it was like magic. I was nervous at first, but it was so smooth."

"You know that people's first times aren't normally like that, right?" I asked. Hannah gave me a funny look. "A lot of first times are super awkward."

"Really?"

"Really. And if while we're at it, you're still young. And you're my sister," I said. "It wasn't a problem for us, but it had to be a little weird for her."

"What had to be a little weird for who?" Carrie said, strolling back into the living room, wearing a black skirt and an electric blue t-shirt. I told her. "Maybe," she said. "Maybe at first, I mean. I thought incest would weird me out, and maybe with anyone else it would have, but you two..." she shook her head. "Hot."

Hannah looked pleased with herself. "Thanks, babe."

"You going out?" I asked.

"Just for a minute," Carrie said. "I gotta grab some stuff from Jimmy's." She was referring to the corner store, some four blocks away.

When she left, I motioned for my sister to come with me. Still in her bra and panties, she switched off the TV and followed me downstairs. I pulled the cover off of the cage at the foot of the bed, and I heard Hannah gasp. "Whoa!" she said uncertainly.

"This is it," I said. "This is what you wanted." She looked at me with a mix of emotions. "You want this? You want to see just how far this rabbit hole goes?" I ran my fingers over her shoulder and down her back. She shivered and nodded. "You want to see how much pleasure you've been missing?" She nodded, and I pulled her to me by the small of her back. Her blue eyes blazed up at me, a mixture of passion and nervous energy. "You want her?" She nodded. "You want me?"

"Yes," she said softly.

I kissed my sister's soft lips and lifted the latch on the cage. The thick bars of the door swung open. "Then get in, and we'll show you the limits of ecstasy." She sank down to her knees and crawled into the cage, and I closed and locked it behind her. "And then we'll take you far beyond them." In the cage, Hannah couldn't sit up straight without having to duck her head. The cage's bars were a quarter inch thick, and crisscrossed every four inches, just enough space for her to stick her hands through. I covered the cage back up, and left her there, awaiting my return. I even switched off the basement lights to heighten the tension.

I had just enough time, so I went to the kitchen and poured two glasses of red wine. When Carrie came back, I stood in the living room and offered her a glass. "What's this all about?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

"We have a moment to ourselves, so I thought we could chat a minute."

"Oh?"

"Yeah," I said. "Let's chat down in the basement."

"Ok," she said. "What are you up to?"

We descended into the darkness, and Carrie switched on the lights. The cage was still covered, and all seemed normal. "What do you think of my sister?" I asked. "For real. No screwing around."

"Dude, Mike," she said. "I hate to admit it, but I'm a little jealous. I see you together, and I feel... I dunno... inadequate."

"We kind of have a history," I said.

"It's more than that," she waved the suggestion off. "You guys fit together like puzzle pieces, like you were meant to be together."

"I'd say the same about you two," I admitted. "I feel a little left out."

"Aww, babe," she caressed my cheek, and then pouted, scrunching up her face. "What the hell are we going to do?"

"I know she wants to be part of what we have."

"You think we can make it work?"

"I know she's willing to go the distance."

"You mean—?"

I pulled the sheet off the cage, and Hannah, looked up at us. "I'm pretty sure," I said.

"Hmmh," Carrie said. I could see her attitude shifting in front of me, and I felt a giddiness crawl up my spine. "We shall see." She went to the trunk of gear she had, and came out with a series of items. She pushed all but one of them through the bars. "Put them on," she said. "And lock them."

Hannah looked at the leather cuffs, and instinctually knew where they went. She bucked the first two around her ankles, and then the last two around her wrists, and when the last lock clicked into place, she looked up expectantly. "Good," Carrie said, sipping her wine and inspecting the cuffs, with their steel loops on the outsides. When she was done, she unlocked the cage. "Out." Hannah obeyed. "Stand up." Hannah obeyed again. Something about the tone of voice Carrie mustered in these moments was enough to make even an observer tense up. I drank my wine faster in an attempt to stay loose. Carrie took the last item, a collar similar to the cuffs and with a series of metal loops all the way around, and placed it around my sister's neck. "Look at me," she said, and Hannah stared into her eyes. "When this collar is on, you are not your own. Understand?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Very good!"

"A product of our upbringing," I said casually.

"Interesting," Carrie said. "But do you really?"

"Yes, ma'am. I am yours to do with as you want."

"Jesus, Mike," she laughed. "You guys have done this before!"

"Hey, I just tied her up and fucked her. This is new," I admitted.

"Really," she mused, stroking Hannah's red hair and sipping her wine. "Drink the rest of this for me." She offered the glass to Hannah, who took it and put it to her lips. Just before she was about to drink, Carrie said, "Actually, stop." Hannah stopped. "Nah, just kidding. Drink up, kid." Hannah drank, but not all. "I said drink!" Hannah closed her eyes and chugged the rest. It had been a large glass to begin with, and Carrie had only a few sips from it. When Hannah was done, she coughed and opened her eyes, glassy and slightly disoriented. "Go put the glass on the table." Hannah went and set the glass on the large wood table in the corner. On her way back, Carrie said, "Wait. Go into the trunk and get the red leash and the blue leash." Hannah went to the trunk and returned with the items. I took the red one, and Carrie took the blue one. "When the blue one is on, you are mine, and when the red one is on, you are his. Understand?"

"Yes, ma'am, but—"

"But?"

"What if neither is on, like now?"

"Then you obey anyone."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Good," Carrie said, and clipped her blue leash onto Hannah's collar. "Now come. Let's not stay in this dark ol' basement forever!" Hannah followed her closely, and for the first time, I noticed that she was wearing black panties and a matching bra. The contrast against her pale skin sent shivers through me. Who was this girl I called my sister? It had hardly taken a small push, and here she was, being led around on a leash by another girl.

We made it to the living room, and Carrie sat on the couch and motioned for Hannah to kneel in front of her. Hannah did, but avoided eye contact. "Hey, sweetie, look at me," Carrie said sweetly. Hannah looked up. "There's nothing to be ashamed of. Today, you're my slave. Take pride in that." Hannah smiled and looked Carrie in the eyes. "That's better!"

"Doesn't she look good in black?" I asked.

"Absolutely delicious." Carrie stroked my sister's hair. From her spot on the floor, Hannah could see up Carrie's skirt, and let her eyes drop. "You want something?" Hannah licked her lips and nodded. "You're going to have to work very hard if you want to eat this pussy, understand?" Hannah nodded, but continued to stare. "They're not black, like yours, are they?"

"No, ma'am."

"Why don't you tell your brother what color they are."

Hannah looked at me. "Red." Red was code. When carrie wore something red, it was a sign of extremes. Usually, she used it during times of unusual stress, but occasionally she'd wear red during good moods. Either way, it was a sign that things could get intense at any moment.

"Good," Carrie said and leaned forward, caressing Hannah's face. "Baby, you look sexy as hell in black."

"Thank you."

"But it needs to come off. You know that, don't you."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Well, let's see that tight young body," Carrie said. "All of it." Hannah reached behind her and unclasped her bra. She shrugged it off and let it fall to the floor. Once again, I gazed upon my sister's pale breasts, tipped with rose pink. When she skimmed her panties off, I felt my cock stir. "Good girl," Carrie said, when Hannah straightened back up. She tugged the leash, pulling my sister down onto the couch, and had her lay on her back with her head in the older girl's lap. "Mike, I bet you want to eat that sweet little pussy. Am I wrong?"

"Not at all!" I said, feeling my heart race. I hated to admit it, but I liked the taste of my sister's pussy more than Carrie's. Not much more, but enough to feel a little guilty.

"It's all yours, then."

That was all I needed. I pushed Hannah's legs up and apart, and dove right in, no teasing, no caressing. Her scent drove me wild, and I sucked and lapped at her smooth pink pussy lips. "AAH!" she cried, throwing her head back into Carrie's lap.

"Shhhh..." Carrie shushed her gently but firmly. "Quiet now." From then on, I heard only whimpers of pleasure. I flicked her clit and made circles around it with my tongue, and she raised her head to look at me, but bit her lip to keep from making noise. She tried to grab my head, but Carrie pulled her hands back.

I licked and sucked a few more times at her clit and swollen pink lips, and then sat back up. Hannah squirmed and whined, but Carrie shushed her again. "I bet you thought you were going to cum, huh?" Hannah lay back into her lap and nodded, panting. "You will, eventually. You'll cum so much you won't be able to stand. But not yet." Carrie caressed the girl's breasts, and then made her stand up. "We have to do something about you getting all handsy, though."

"I have an idea," I said and left them in the living room. Back in the basement, I rummaged through the chest and found several lengths of rope. I returned, but found the girls in the kitchen, where Hannah was pouring two more glasses of wine. Her eyes caught the rope and her face lit up, though she tried not to show it. She handed Carrie a glass first, and then gave one to me.

"Come," said Carrie, leading Hannah back downstairs. Whatever. I shrugged and went back down with them. "Here," she said, handing me Hannah's leash. "Find a good spot."

At the base of the bed, by the cage, were the hooks in the ceiling. I threaded rope through a loop on the back of her collar, and down her back, where I threaded it through the loops on her wrists, which I pulled behind her, and knotted it. Finally, I threaded the rope through the loops on her ankles, knotted it, wound it back through her wrist loops, knotted it, and then looped the rest around the hook on the ceiling and back down to her collar and tied it off. She wasn't suspended, but she wasn't going anywhere, either.

BDLong
BDLong
186 Followers