Breaking Out, Breaking In Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BDLong
BDLong
186 Followers

In the meantime, Carrie had lined up an assortment of fifteen toys and gadgets on the bed, in order from innocuous to a little terrifying, at least to Hannah. There were a couple she eyed with suspicion and misgivings, but she knew it was too late for that, and I saw her try to swallow her nervousness back, but there was one, the final one, that, while familiar, was unknown to her, and it caused her some discomfort.

"Game's eight ball," Carrie said, chalking up a cue. "An item a ball, except for the last one," she said, nodding toward the one that gave Hannah a worried look. "That's for the eight."

"All of those?!"

"Am I going to have to gag you?"

"No, ma'am."

"You're on," I said, ignoring the exchange.

"She's your sister. You can break."

I broke, and the balls scattered around the table, but none went in. Carrie stepped up, aimed, and sunk the One in a corner pocket. Casually, she propped her cue up against a wall, and picked out the first toy, a small vibrator. At least she was starting small.

Carrie switched the vibrator on and approached Hannah with it buzzing away. She loosened the slip knot I'd tied, which gave the rope enough slack for her to kick apart Hannah's feet. She touched the device to the girl's nipple, and my sister gasped. She traced it down Hannah's belly and eventually between her legs, and Hannah watched me as I leaned against the table and watched her. Carrie traced it against my sister's pussy lips, still swollen and wet from the tongue bath I'd given her earlier. It glided along, and I saw her jerk when it crossed over her clit. Eventually, Carrie fell into a pattern, and began circling Hannah's clit, flicking it, teasing her lips, and then back again to her clit. Hannah's hips jerked and bucked, but Carrie kept her on the knife's edge. Right when Hannah's face contorted and she was about to cum, Carrie pulled away.

"Noooooo!" cried Hannah. Carrie spanked her hard on the ass, leaving it red. "AAiiieeee!"

"Mike, grab me the gag from the chest," Carrie said, impatiently.

"No, wait," Hannah pleaded. "I'll be good."

"Sorry sweetie," she said, as I handed her the ball gag. "Open up." Hannah did so, and Carrie put the blue ball in the girl's mouth and fastened the snaps behind her head. "I only ask once when that collar's on. Understand now?" Hannah nodded, and Carrie tied her off and returned to the table. She shot again, but missed. "Your turn," she said.

I sunk the Fifteen. I selected the small butt plug from the bed, and rubbed some lubricant on it. I went behind her and spread her legs open again. I massaged her soaking pussy, causing muffled moans through the gag, but when she felt the tip of the butt plug slide past her ass cheeks and began to spread her anus, she jumped. I held her still, though, and pressed on gently. "Just relax," I whispered into her ear, and kissed her ear lobe. She sighed, and I felt her muscles loosen up. The plug slid much easier now, spreading her more. She grunted, and then the plug reached its length, and her ass clamped shut at the base of it. "See," I said, walking back to the table. "That wasn't so bad, was it?" She gave me a questioning look. "Yeah, babe. It stays in. At least until the next size." Her eyes went wide as she glanced the next size up.

I shot and missed, and Carrie shot next, scored the Four, and put two small clamps on my sister's perfect, pick nipples. Hannah screamed through the gag, but Carrie just stroked her hair and kissed her forehead. She shot again, but missed, and set me up for a twofer.

I sunk the Ten and the Thirteen, and Hannah made an, "Mmmmph!" I looked at the equipment lined up on the bed.

"You want me to play with your ass?" I asked. My sister's head drooped. I could tell the teenager was reaching the limits of what she thought she could handle. It was clearly time to prove her wrong. I first took the string of anal beads. They were just slightly smaller than the thickest part of the plug already in her ass. Her blue eyes tracked them as I approached her. "Let's get you more comfortable," I said, and unhooked her from the ceiling. Her knees wobbled, but I guided her to the bed and she almost immediately went on her hands and knees, sighing with relief, as the position made the butt plug more comfortable. I spread her knees apart, and tied her ankles in place, anchoring them to the bedposts. I pushed the cage to the far side of the room, and then went back to anchor her wrists in place, as well. Lastly, I threaded rope through the loops on her collar, and tied either end to the posts.

When I was done, I went behind her and stuck two fingers in her tight young pussy. "Mmmf! MM mmm!" she moaned. The ropes didn't give her much slack, but she pressed back against my fingers as much as she could. Her juices flowed generously, and after all the teasing, it wasn't long before her muscles clamped down like a vise around my fingers. "Ghhhh! Mmmmffggg!" she cried through the gag as her body shook with orgasm. When I felt her muscles relax, I gingerly pulled the plug from her ass, and it came out smooth as silk. She sighed with relief, but made a gurgling sound when I pressed the first of the beads into her ass.

"That's one," I said. "Want to know how many are left?"

"Uh uh." She shook her head.

I popped a second in, and she shuddered. A third and fourth went in easy. I put a fifth in, and I could hear her breathing become raspy and heavy. Carrie climbed onto the bed in front of Hannah, and took the girl's face in her hands. "Good girl!" she cooed, kissing Hannah on the forehead, as one more bead went into the girl's tight ass. "You've almost got them all."

"Guh?"

"Yeah," she said, as I pushed one more bead into my sister's ass. "I tell you what. You be a brave girl, and take the rest of these beads, and I'll take your gag off. Does that sound like a deal?" Hannah nodded enthusiastically.

I put the last three beads into my sisters ass, and then Carrie reached behind Hannah's head and unsnapped the gag, letting it fall to the bed. "Oh, sweetie," she said. "You've drooled everywhere." She wiped Hannah's drool off her chin and cheeks. "So, how does it feel?"

"It's incredible!" Hannah gasped hoarsely, swallowing to wet her throat again.

"That's my girl," Carrie said. "You like things in your ass, don't you?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Mike, honey," Carrie said. "You think she's ready for the bigger plug?"

"Only one way to find out," I said. "But first..." I pulled gently but firmly on the tail end of the string of beads, and the first one popped out of her ass.

"OH!" Hannah cried out.

"Does it hurt?" I asked.

"No!" she said. "Oh god, keep going!"

"Keep going...?" Carrie prompted her.

"Keep going, please."

I braced my hand on my sister's firm round butt, and pulled another bead out of her ass. She grunted, and I pulled another. "Ah, fuck!" she whispered, more to herself, it seemed than to us. I pulled more out, one by one, my sister grunting and groaning in bestial ecstasy the whole way, until there was just one left. When I pulled the last bead out, she sighed, and I slapped her ass. Her anus clamped shut.

"Who is this girl?" Carrie asked. "Is she really your sister?"

"Yeah," I said. "You can't tell? Look at her face. You know that look. It means 'more,' doesn't it?"

"Hmm," Carre said, holding Hannah's face in her hands, examining the pleading look in those icy blue eyes. "It does. Right, baby?" Hannah nodded. "You want more?" Hannah nodded again. "We're going to use your sweet little body today, and you're going to love it." Hannah nodded again. "But it's going to scare the hell out of you at some point. You're going to have to fight through it, understand?"

"Yes, ma'am."

Carrie, kissed her on the lips. "Oh my sweet, sweet girl. I—"

There was a huge pause. The look between my sister and my girlfriend lasted far too long. Both of them knew what Carrie wanted to say—and so did I for that matter—but I couldn't let it linger.

I took the larger butt plug and placed its lubricated tip against Hannah's asshole. I pushed firmly, and I saw Carrie's face mirror my sister's, as their mouths became perfect O's. This bigger plug took longer to make its journey, stretching it wider than even my cock had that very first night. Hannah screamed, and Carrie held her face. "Look at me, sweetie! Look here!"

"Oh, god," Hannah groaned. "Oh, fuck it hurts! But ... so good! Oooh, it hurts so fucking good!"

"Atta girl," I said, as the widest part of the plug passed through her. When it was all the way in her, I kneaded her pale ass cheeks. "How's it feel, sis?"

"Guh..." she panted. "Hah... so... full... came... again..."

Carrie and I laughed. "She's definitely your sister," Carrie said, kissing Hannah quickly on the cheek, and hopping off the bed. "So, my turn?"

"Still mine," I said, leaving my sister tied to the bed with the butt plug buried in her. I sunk the Fourteen. "Hmm..." I wondered. In the end, I took the Magic Wand. I plugged it in and, with a shorter length of rope, tied it to the inside of one of her thighs, the bulbous head of it resting snugly against her clit. When I turned it on, she let out a breath. "Have fun!" I chimed, and walked back to the table. As I lined up my next shot, I could hear my sister whimpering in ecstasy on the bed. I gave her a little time, and when she came, I took my shot.

I sunk the Nine. "Dammit, Mike," Carrie complained. "You're robbing me blind!" I took the riding crop from the collection, and turned to Carrie.

"Not so!" I said. I need you for this one.

"Sweet!" she said, leaning her cue against the wall. She reached for the crop, but I held it away. "Hey!"

"This part's mine," I said. "I bet you want my sister to eat your pussy, though."

"Hmmm," she grinned. "I suppose I could live with that."

While Carrie pulled her panties off from under her skirt, I untied the ropes that held my sister's head up. It immediately drooped, and she sank down farther to battle the exhaustion. When she did, though, her butt rose higher in the air, and the Wand nestled more directly on her clit. Her body bucked and shook as she came again, wordlessly.

Carrie slid onto the bed and pulled her skirt up, inching her bare pussy toward my sister's mouth. "Eat it," she said, but Hannah shook her head weakly.

"Can't..." she gasped. "Too... much..." I struck her ass firmly with the crop, and she shrieked. "Eeeek!!" I gave her another to be sure. "Yeeeow!"

"Eat it," Carrie repeated. Hannah obeyed, and lapped at my girlfriend's pussy. "Mmmm... that's right, sweetie. Make me cum."

"She gives good head, doesn't she?" I ask, tapping my sister's butt with the crop.

"Mmm yeah," Carrie breathed. "She seems a bit distracted though." To Hannah, she said, "Honey, is that big ol' Wand making you cum again."

"Mmhmm," Hannah moaned into the older girl's pussy.

"When you make me cum, I'll have your brother take it away," she said. "How does that sound?"

"Mmmm!" Hannah renewed her licking and slurping with a new purpose. Swirling her tongue around her mistress' clit and teasing her lips.

"Oh, shit, baby," Carrie said, putting her hand on the back of Hannah's head and forcing her down on her pussy even harder. I could tell from the start that all of this had Carrie all wound up. Seeing her new girlfriend tied up and forced to orgasm was something new, even to her. We had used some of this gear before, but never so extensively. The horny teenager between her legs was driving her to the moon. Carrie gripped the girl's fiery red hair and came. "Oh, Hannah. Oh, uuhhnnngh!" Carrie's face flushed, her body twitched, and then she went slack. Hannah drew up, her mouth and chin coated in her girlfriend's juices.

I removed the Wand, and Hannah, too, relaxed, but was mostly held in place by the ropes, The butt plug was still planted in my sister's ass, but after multiple orgasms, she hardly seemed to notice or care. I let them have a moment to recover, and went and took my next shot. Nothing.

Carrie oozed off the bed, still flushed, but took a deep breath and shot, scoring the Seven. Immediately, she went directly to Hannah and untied her completely. The girl collapsed onto the bed, her butt still poking high in the air. Carrie took hold of the plug and began easing it out of my sister's tight little ass. As it slid out, my sister moaned, "Oh, fuck..." and then flattened out. Carrie stripped as Hannah recovered, panting on the bed. When she was naked, she crawled on top of my sister and rolled her over. The girl still had on the nipple clamps, and Carrie removed those, too. "AAh!" Hannah yelped, but Carrie bent and gave attention to each ultra-sensitive nipple until Hannah was gasping and moaning again.

"Oh, you little slut," Carrie smiled. "I bet you're ready to come again." She had chosen a thick, clear, double-ended dildo, and held it up to show my sister, whose eyes went wide. The thickness was greater than anything she'd experienced before, but she knew better than to argue. Carrie climbed off of her and spread the girl's legs. When she placed the blunt head of the dildo against my sister's drooling cunt, Hannah squirmed. "Take it," Carrie hissed, pushing harder.

"NNN!" my sister groaned as the head of the dildo began slipping into her, stretching her pussy to its maximum limit.

"That's right, slut, take it!" Carrie hissed again. The first inch was inside the pale, squirming redhead. "Come on, take it!" Carrie shoved more of the thick silicone into my sister. Hannah's eyes went wide and she covered her mouth with her hands and whimpered through them. "Push on it!" Carrie demanded, and Hannah reluctantly pushed her pussy onto the colorless, translucent shaft. "Good girl!" Carrie cheered. She bent and kissed my sister's clit, mashed against the dildo. Hannah exhaled sharply at the stimulation. "Just relax and let your body get used to the thickness," Carrie said, sliding one leg under and one leg over my sister's legs.

As Carrie inched forward, she placed the other end of the dildo against her own wet entrance, and pushed. "Oh, shit," Hannah breathed, watching the length slowly disappear into her girlfriend's pussy. "Oh fuck that's hot." Carrie groaned a little as the thickness stretched her out, and Hannah stroked her thighs with her fingertips. Eventually, their pussy lips met, and they both gasped in pleasure. "Holy shit!" Hannah moaned.

"You ready?" Carrie asked. Hannah nodded, and in unison they pulled back, sliding away. Hannah kneaded her own breasts, as she watched the length of dildo slide out of her. When they had extended fully, they plunged back onto it until they were touching again. "Hah! Holy shit!" Hannah moaned again, as they pulled back again, faster this time, and then slammed back together.

"Ah! Yeah!" Carrie cried. They began pulling back and sliding together in rhythm, and Hannah, who'd cum at least a half a dozen times already, was already reaching her peak. Carrie saw this and picked up the pace, but to no avail. Hannah came, moaning and bucking, and I could see that the dildo had become slick with her juices.

"I'm sorry!" Hannah said, kissing Carrie's calf. "I couldn't..."

"No worries," Carrie said. "You'll just have to come again, then. Get on your hands and knees, and don't let the dildo slip out!" Together the girls maneuvered so that they ended up on their hands and knees, ass to ass. Before Hannah knew it, Carrie was already humping back against the dildo. She let out a yelp, which turned into a moan. "Fuck yeah," Carrie said as the girl's asses slapped together. "Oooh!"

But Hannah was barely moving. "Mike, help us out a bit, would you, sweetie?" Carrie groaned. I obliged, and ran my hand over the girl's asses, feeling their smooth firmness. I grasped the exposed section of dildo, and began moving it back and forth. Carrie squealed, and Hannah screamed. "Oh, god, fuck me!" Carrie cried.

"Oh, god," Hannah breathed. I worked the dildo harder, and could see Carrie tensing up. Hannah hung her head between her shoulders, her body unable to keep up with the ecstasy. This time, Carrie came first, followed by Hannah an instant later.

Hannah collapsed forward, twitching and panting, the inside of her thighs slick with her and Carrie's juices. Carrie shuddered and rolled to the side. "Oh, fuck that was good! Right, sweetie?" Hannah was silent and still, the only sign that she was alive and conscious was her raspy panting. "Hannah?" Carrie rolled my sister over, and tears were smeared and streaming down her cheeks.

"I can't... please..." she said weakly. "No... more."

"You've done so well, babe," Carrie soothed, caressing the girl's cheek and reaching behind her neck. With a click, the collar unlocked, and Carrie pulled it from her neck.

"No..." Hannah begged softly, tears still in her eyes. "I was supposed to go all the way."

"You did great," Carrie whispered to her. "Better than I did. Better than your brother."

"Really?"

"Really," I said. "neither of us lasted past five balls. You lasted for seven."

Hannah sniffled and smiled. Carrie stroked her red hair, smoothing back the tangles she'd accumulated, and then took a deep breath and looked at me. "I know it sounds crazy because it's way too early to say this, but—"

"I love you," Hannah beat her to it. Carrie kissed her new lover, and they stayed together for a while.

"So what was the prize for the Eight?" Hannah asked, eventually.

"Tell you what," Carrie said. "Let's all go get cleaned up and have some dinner, and then we'll show you."

"Ok," Hannah said. "But I feel kind of bad about Mike." She turned to me. "You didn't get to cum at all." She was right, of course, and my loins ached from all I'd witnessed.

"It's fine," I said. "This is your day. Anyway, I bet you're wiped out. Let's give it a while and let you recover, and then I'll fuck you silly, ok?"

"Fine," she said reluctantly. "But last time you left Carrie out." She caressed her new lover's breast, and kissed her neck. "She's your girlfriend, man."

"Well, excuu-uuse me," Carrie teased. "I'd never seen siblings fuck before."

"Excuu-uuse ME!" Hannah teased back, and then said, daintily and with a bit of an effete accent, "We were making love." Carrie tickled her ribs, and she shrieked.

"Come on, sweetie," let's get you cleaned up. Together, they climbed the stairs and went directly to the shower. I followed them up and meandered through the kitchen. Suddenly, Carrie poked her head around the corner. "Get your ass in here!" I heard her scamper down the hall and shut the door to the bathroom. As I approached, I heard giggling coming from within.

When I opened the door, the girls nearly tackled me as they grabbed for my clothes. In an instant, I was undressed. Hannah went into the shower first, and then Carrie, and then I followed, sliding the glass door shut behind me. It was a large shower, with room enough for me to lay down comfortably, which I had on several occasions.

"You know," I told Hannah, "this is where Carrie and I first made love."

"Really?"

"Mm hmm," Carrie hummed from behind my sister, moving her hands over the girl's skin, and massaging the muscles she'd exhausted.

"Why the shower?"

I moved toward my sister and ran my hands over her body, too. Her muscles had become so tense and knotted from the repeated orgasms that the pleasure of our light massaging made her knees weak.

"Well," Carrie said, caressing her hips. "It was a dark and stormy night." Hannah giggled and scoffed. "It was! For real! Mike, tell her it was a dark and stormy night!"

"It was, indeed a dark and stormy night," I said.

"Ok, ok, it was dark and stormy. Got it."

Carrie continued: "And I was driving back from the store. The snow was going to be bad. We all knew it, and I'd gone out to get a some canned items, extra bread, water, and a few other essentials. There was only an inch or so when I left home, but the blizzard hit us like a hammer while I was in the store, and I barely made it out of the parking lot on my way back. I got as far as the crossroads leading up the hill to the house, but got stuck in the intersection. All of a sudden, I hear a knock on my window, and there's this good looking blonde guy smiling down at me with an irresistible smile."

BDLong
BDLong
186 Followers