Breaking Out, Breaking In Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BDLong
BDLong
186 Followers

"Out for a run?" Hannah asked.

"Better than out for a drive," I said.

"Anyway," continued Carrie, "this guy I barely know, dressed in tights, a windbreaker, and a knit cap, offers to help push my car out of the intersection."

"How manly," Hannah said.

"Well, I'm not really into that shit," Carrie countered. "I can take care of myself. Buuuuut..." she rested her chin on my sister's shoulder "... I knew the snow had me beat. And there was something about this guy. I was seeing this girl at the time, but, I don't know. I guess it was like being hit by lightning. So I said yes. We got the car to the curb, but there was no way it was getting up the hill. There was also no was I was getting the groceries up the hill either, not in the snow, anyway. Mike helped me push the car onto the shoulder, so it wouldn't get hit by a plow, and then we made our way up the hill and to the house."

"Weren't you both just frozen solid?" Hannah asked.

"Pretty much," I said.

"Me more than him," Carrie said. "I didn't know I'd be hiking up the hill in a blizzard. I had on a light coat and some sweats. I cranked up the heat, but that just ended up melting the snow that had caked into the creases in our clothes. Again, Mike was dressed for it—mostly waterproof stuff—but I was not. I started throwing my coat and sweatshirt off, and Mike looked super uncomfortable."

"I'd only been out of the house for a few months," I noted.

"You should have seen his face when he saw my tatts. I wasn't about to strip down to nothing around a stranger, but just my arms... eyes like this." She made a cartoonish gesture of circles the size of tea saucers. "So went to the bedroom to change, but the sweatpants I was wearing cinched up with a string. The snow had caked on it, and it had become wet. The more I screwed with it, the tighter it got."


"Why'd you tie it so tight?" Hannah asked.

"I wasn't... heh... I was going commando," Carrie said. "More reason to get those pants off. That shit was cold. I needed them off, but again, I wasn't about to have a guy I just met help me with my pants. I'm not that easy."

"Neither am I," I said.

"Or maybe it was just you."

"Or you."

"Yeah. Anyway," Carrie continued, "I come back out and Mike's putting away the groceries. Just like that. I thanked him, got his number, and went to the door to see him out, and I don't know... you guys are—were—or whatever—the religious type. Maybe you have an explanation. As soon as we opened the door, a tree fell down, blocking us in. We tried the back door, but it was snowed in."

"It's almost enough to make one want to believe again," Hannah said with an ironic grin.

"Maybe," Carrie said seriously. "Anyway, I'm trapped in this house with a guy I just met, but I'm not about to make him go up and jump off the balcony. I told him he could spend the night on the couch, but of course, it wasn't that late, so we stayed up and had a couple beers and talked. As we did, I felt something come over me. I mean, you know this. Your brother's kind of irresistible. So I decided to try and ease into it by suggesting we play a board game."

"Monopoly," Hannah interrupted.

"How'd you guess?" Carrie asked. Hannah then proceeded to tell, from the beginning, how we had begun our little adventure. "Jeez, you guys didn't waste a single moment, did you?"

"We couldn't afford to," Hannah said. "So, what, you finally just got him undressed and took him to the bedroom?"

"I would have," Carrie said, "but my pants were still knotted shut. We started with a kiss—it was the first thing I asked for when he owed more than he had. After that, it all just kind of snowballed. We got to my pants, and I dragged Mike in here, gave mike the scissors, and he cut the drawstring. The sweats were so heavy with water, that they practically fell down by themselves. Unfortunately, they were new, and left a ton of black lint all over my legs, so naturally we ended up in here." Carrie moved around Hannah and pushed her against the wall, kissing her. "The rest," she said, "was as natural as it was with you. I went like this..." she stayed face to face with my sister, hands on the wall on either side of her, and stuck her butt out toward me "... and asked Mike to wash the lint off of me. And he did it." I rubbed and massaged Carrie's ass like I had that first night. "But then I learned that he's an incurable pervert. I felt something funny, and looked back, and he was spreading my ass..." I spread her ass and ran two fingers down to her pussy lips "... making sure I was clean everywhere, or so he said."

As I ran the top of my shaft along the outside of my girlfriend's spread pussy, she said, "And then I felt something between my legs." My sister took in a breath, seeing the head of my cock peeking out from between her lover's legs in an increasingly rhythmic fashion. "A little change of position, and..." she pitched forward just a little more, and I slid into her until her ass cheeks met my hips "... there was no going back," she breathed. Her hot, slick, tightness gripped my cock, and I felt a bolt of pleasure course through me.

"I knew I'd found the perfect girl the moment I met her," I said, still buried in her to the hilt. "The fact that we fit together like puzzle pieces just cemented it." I slowly began to slide in and out of her, just like I had the first time, and it caused us both to shiver with ecstasy.

"Oh, fuck," Hannah whispered, pinned against the wall, watching me start to slowly fuck Carrie from behind. I began to quicken the pace, and Carrie sighed with pleasure and kissed her teenage lover. "Oh, god," she said, kissing Carrie's face as beads of water rolled down it.

Carrie's pussy was hot as an oven and tight as a vise. I felt ripples of unfiltered ecstasy with every thrust into her. "Oh, Carrie," I moaned. "I love you."

"I love you, too," she breathed. "Both of you."

As I quickened my pace, feeling an electric warmth gather in my loins, I saw Hannah slip slowly down the wall until she was kneeling on the tile floor. "AAAAAIIIIIEEE!!" Carrie screamed. "Oh, fuck!" I looked down and saw my sister's blazing blue eyes meet mine. There was pure, unbridled joy in them as she tongued her girlfriend's clit. "I'm gonna... gonnna... I'm gonna cum!" Carrie panted. "Ooooh!!" Her pussy clamped down, and I kept plunging my cock into her, reveling in her squeals of delight.

"I'm gonna cum!" I grunted.

"Cum in your sister's mouth," Carrie rasped. "I wanna see her take your load." Hannah didn't even miss a beat. She took my cock right out of Carrie's twitching sex and slid it into her sucking mouth, massaging it with her tongue as I exploded. She swallowed and swallowed. "Did you get it all?" Carrie asked, as my cock slid out over her soft lips.

"Mmhmm."

"You love swallowing his cum, don't you?"

"I love everything about him," my sister said, standing again, face to face with the other girl. "He's my brother. You're my lover. And this was the best day of my life."

————————————————————

The rest of the night we spent cleaning up (again) and making dinner. We ate and put away all the dishes, got dressed in warm coats and put on our boots, and went out onto the deck to get some frigid but fresh air. For the first time, sexual tension and awkwardness gone, we just talked. Carrie told Hannah more about her life and art, how she happened to have this house to herself, and what she did for fun.

Hannah went into more detail about the plans we had to break out of our old lives. We discussed the best options for her college studies, and briefly, fatuously discussed the pros and cons of living in the dorms before deciding that she should indeed live in the house. It was a pretty normal night, otherwise.

That is, it was, until Carrie began casually rolling a joint. "What's that?" Hannah asked. Carrie grimaced briefly.

"It's grass," I said bluntly.

"Like," and then Hannah whispered, "drugs?!"

"Yeah," Carrie said in a voice that echoed off the tree line. "Like drugs." Hannah looked around, and Carrie gave her a little smirk. In addition to the house, the property extended for a mile in every direction. It's why we had nearly frozen to death that first night, but also why we could be so free.

Hannah rolled her eyes. "Ok, ok. I'm not stupid, you know. It's just a new thing." She sat for a moment while Carrie finished rolling the joint, twisting and licking the ends. "Why do you do it?"

"Why do you like fucking so much?"

"It's feels really good."

"Same destination," Carrie said. "Different vehicle." Hannah gave her an odd look. "Hey, no one's gonna force you. Mike and I just like to smoke a little, especially on special occasions."

"And this is kind of a special occasion," I said.

"Hmm." Hannah leaned back on her elbows and looked out into the trees. Her legs dangled off the balcony, and she adjusted her knit cap to cover the tops of her ears. "But sex is about being close to someone. I don't see how this is the same."

Carrie shrugged and lit up, and for a few minutes, the two of us smoked. "Maybe you're right. Maybe it's just frivolous. I like being frivolous every once in a while."

"I guess I might as well try," my sister said, eventually. I gave it to her, and she inhaled. Instantly, she started coughing.

"Aaa hahahaha!" Carrie, sitting like Hannah, her legs dangling off the deck, fell back laughing heartily. Hannah coughed and coughed, but eventually regained control. Carrie sat up and patted her on the back. "Don't choke, babe."

"Ha" cough "ha," Hannah said. Carrie reached for the joint, but Hannah pulled it away. "I wanna try again."

"By all means, sweetheart," she laughed. This time, Hannah didn't cough, though it looked like she wanted to. "See? Nothin' to it."

Hannah leaned in and kissed her. "Wow," she said.

"Different?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said, and kissed Carrie again.

"Ok, ok, cowgirl," Carrie said, having to separate herself from my sister.

"Awww!" Hannah said, but grinned and just leaned her head against the older girl's shoulder. Carrie put an arm around her, and for the remainder of the time, we all just sat there in relative silence, making a few dumb jokes here and there. When the joint was down to just a small cherry, Carrie flicked it into the back yard, and we watched the red-orange glow as it arced down and burst into a hundred sparks in the dirt before going dark.

When we went in and took off our boots, coats, and hats, Carrie excused herself and went back up to her studio for a while. Hannah, and I sat and talked about the day: what she liked and didn't like, and what she had wanted more of. The toys had been fun, but she'd really hoped for us to do the dirty work ourselves. I asked her if it bothered her that we were showing her everything so early. Wouldn't she be disappointed later on?

"Nah," she dismissed the idea. "There's always something more."

I shrugged and said she was right.

"Speaking of which... what was the prize for the Eight?" she asked.

"That," Carrie said, returning, "is something I'm not perfectly comfortable sharing, to be honest. I didn't actually think we'd get to it."

Hannah rubbed her face with her palms. "C'mon," she said. "At this point... oh, just lay it on me."

"Honey," Carrie said. "You're baked. Look at your eyes."

"So what? You just spent most of the day with your brother's kid sister tied up in the basement of a house on the outskirts of town, penetrating every orifice in her young body for your own amusement."

"Jesus," I said, taken aback at the candor.

"It was your amusement, too, if I'm not mistaken," Carrie continued, unfazed.

"That," Hannah said with a shit-eating grin, "is beside the point."

"I'm gonna smother you in your sleep, you know that, right?" Carrie said, jokingly.

Hannah hopped up off the couch and met Carrie face to face, faux tough. "Only if you do it with your pussy, you sexy thing." Carrie stared her down, and the tension was nerve racking. Hannah, shorter by a few inches, looked up at Carrie with dangerous defiance. Suddenly, the girls broke into gut busting laughter. Hannah bent double, and nearly fell over.

"For cryin' out loud," I said, as the two of them howled with laughter.

"Seriously," Carrie said, putting a chill back into the room. "We've got time. We can afford to slow down. I need time to think about it. Please?"

"Fine," Hannah said. "We can still fool around until then, right?"

Carrie laughed. "Are you kidding me? We're going to do so much more than fool around."

Hannah hugged her, and they started down the stairs. Clearing my head for a moment, I watched them go. This truly was going to be an amazing two weeks.

END OF PART 2

BDLong
BDLong
186 Followers