Breaking Point

Story Info
The calm before the storm.
2.1k words
3.6
5.7k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night air held a chill, causing her nipples to peak; two rosy buds pointing north, beckoning for attention. Flaunting really. The hot tub cycled off. She looked to Brian. He sat. His eyes closed; a slight smile on his lips.

"Damn this feels good."

"You wanna get out?"

"No; not yet, five more minutes."

Shelly relaxed. He always made her wait. She hated it. Honestly, sometimes she wondered why she ever put up with his crap. No, she knew why. His eyes. Brian had these eyes of a god. Crystal blue and tiny specs of aqua freckled his iris. She could look into his eyes for days. Sometimes, all she needed to get herself over the edge of a climax was to look into them. She could see the need in them. The want. The pure desire.

She liked the fact that he wanted her. No one had ever voiced that as much as he did. He told her constantly how beautiful she was. How much he loved her generous curves, her golden curls, and her sweet dimpled smile.

Brian exhaled loudly. Tonight was the night. He was going to do it. He had to tell her. He'd been living with the lie for months, hoping for the ability to bury it in his mind. Well, it buried it alright-and marked itself with a 6 foot head stone.

That first night played into his mind, and uncontrollably he felt himself harden. The steam of the water hid the red in his face. Amber was beautiful. No, Shelly was beautiful. Amber was a goddess. She had these eyes. Clear blue; untainted by any other color. Sometimes, all that he needed to get himself over the edge of a climax was to look into those icy blue orbs, and he could see her want. Her need. Her animal instincts.

Shelly made move to get up. He looked at her wet body. Her breasts hung heavy, dripping beads of moisture falling from them. She never wore a top in the hot tub. When they had bought it, it had been fun. Now, 6 months later, he'd grown tired of it. Who ever thought that he could grow tired of a beautiful woman's chest?

"I'm going inside."

"O.K. I'll be there in a few."

Shelly fumed. Hurriedly she toweled off, and strode to the sliding glass doors. Catching the reflection of herself mirrored in the glass, she studied it momentarily. Her breasts were perky. Her stomach well toned. Her eyes moved to the image of Brian over her shoulder. She saw him rising from the water. His muscular arms tensing as he lifted his magnificent body over the edge. Seeing his erection caused her to smile. He wanted her. Her smile widened as she went inside.

Shit. Why does this happen? Looking down to his shorts, he mumbled a few more words in disgust and headed into the house, dripping water along the way.

"Shelly? Where'd you go?"

"I'm in the bedroom!"

Brian headed down the hall to the room that they shared, pausing at a picture of them in the hall. Shelly was mid -- laugh, her head bent towards his. He smiled in return, the joy apparent by the sparkle in his eyes. We looked so happy. How in the hell am I going to tell her that I'm not? Turning the corner into their room, his eyes rested on Shelly. She lay naked, her bronze body shimmering against the pale light. His body painfully reminded him that he was aroused, the blood straining against its own confines. Turning off his mind, he lowered his shorts and moved toward the bed.

Shelly had her eyes closed. She heard the rustle of his swimming trunks as he took them off. She could hear the floor boards creak as he moved towards her. The bed shifted as he lowered his weight onto it. Keeping her eyes closed she reached out to him, her hand instinctively finding his place of pleasure. He was rock hard. She smiled and opened her eyes. He was looking at her, his eyes slowly taking the sight of her in.

Brian ran his eyes down her body, mentally noting the changes she had made. Since he had met her, she'd lost 30 pounds. She'd grown her blonde hair out. She shaved herself completely bare. She'd even started tanning, knowing he'd like it. She was so perfect, yet so wrong for him. Why did it take him so long to see that? Shelly wanted sex. She thrived off of it. Her insatiable appetite had been astounding when they'd first met. Fucking her in the shower, the backseat, the hood of his Mustang inside the garage; it had all been so exciting and new. Now he'd grown bored; tired of her constant need. He prepared himself. He was going to give her the best night of her life, before breaking her heart in the morning.

Shelly's pulse quickened as he positioned himself lower on the bed. Spreading her thighs, she gave him full access to her. Brian lowered his head, his tongue moving already in anticipation. The first flutter caused her to jump. He moved past this, taking her into his mouth and slowly sucking her now swollen clit. Her eyes rolled. Taking her hands, she pushed his face into her. He ate her with a ferocious hunger; his tongue moving quickly, her clit bouncing back and forth in a wild fashion. She could feel her blood warming. The tiny stars of passion were forming in the backs of her eyes. Cautiously, he brought his hand to her, testing her wetness. Shelly could feel the slickness that was dripping from her. She arched her body against him, praying that he would give her what she wanted.

Brian placed his finger inside of her, feeling the ridges of her walls and her engorged clit from the inside. His tongue never breaking stride, he put two more inside her. She was tight. He loved that about her. He began to rhythmically move his hand, forcing his fingers inside and pulling them out, softly at first, gradually building up to a hard, fast pace. Shelly moaned. He loved when she moaned. He had jokingly told her once that she screamed like a porn star. It was true. Moving faster he felt her body tense. The quivering muscles and nerves tickling his face, he continued until her screams subsided. Pulling his face from her, he noted the cum that coated his hand. She was one of the few women he knew that actually came.

Shelly attempted to catch her breath. The room was spinning. Closing her eyes, she breathed deeply. Brian moved towards her, bringing his hand to her lips. Looking at him now, she took his fingers into her mouth, tasting herself on them. Brian brought his lips to hers. She could feel the wetness on his moustache. He kissed her warmly, moving his tongue over her bottom lip, pausing to focus on the cold piece of metal that pierced it. She knew he loved her lip ring. She'd been so scared to get it done, but he'd held her hand through the entire process. She laughed as she remembered they way that he'd made fun of her the next day when she'd tried to drink a coke from the can.

Feeling her lips break into a chuckle, Brian separated from her. Looking into her brown eyes, he smiled.

"What?"

"I was just remembering the day after I got my lip ring, when I tried to drink that pop, and dribbled it all over my white shirt at Steve and Jen's house."

"Ah. Yeah, that was pretty funny."

"I'm glad you conv---"

Brian stopped her midsentence with another passionate kiss. He never kissed her like this. She loved it, but normally he complained that the hairs on his lip tickled him too much, and he wouldn't shave it. She could kiss all night if he let her. Sometimes, when she'd masturbate, she'd lock lips with him to intensify the feelings.

Mildly irritated by the feeling of his hair on his lip, Brian continued to kiss her. He knew she liked it. In the corner of his mind he wondered if he should let her blow him. She gave great head. In fact, most of his buddies knew that she could suck a golf ball through a 50 foot garden hose. Still thinking that thought, Brian exhaled as Shelly moved south. God damn, I'm a fucking loser for letting her do this. She grabbed his now throbbing dick in her right hand, and playfully pulled at his balls with her left. The last thing he saw before he closed his eyes was her tongue moving across her lips.

Shelly surveyed the head of his penis. Brian had one of the nicest one's she'd ever seen. The tip was soft, and smooth. He was uncut, actually the first uncircumcised penis she had ever seen in her 23 years. Sure, she'd seen them in pictures, or some foreign pornographic videos, but seeing one in person was much different. She licked her lips, making them moist, and grasping his shaft hard, brought her mouth to him. Immediately she let her spit pour down him. She knew he liked it wet.

Brian inhaled deeply as Shelly put her lips around him. Her hand began to move rhythmically, and she sucked slow and hard. He opened his eyes as she touched his head to the back of her throat. This girl was amazing. Her pace quickened, he felt his nuts tense. Damn, she was too amazing.

Shelly could feel the customary spasm, and seconds later her mouth was filled with his hot cum. She swallowed it immediately and licked him clean. He always tasted like honey and pineapple.

Brian pulled himself sharply from her mouth as she continued to suck. He rolled onto the bed beside her. Looking into her face he saw nothing but happiness in her brown eyes. What's wrong with me? Wondering how the morning would go, his mind became distracted when Shelly began touching herself. She knew it turned him on. Her hand around his semi -- soft penis began to lightly play. When the blood fully returned, she straddled him, taking his length into her.

Sitting on top of him now, Shelly looked into his eyes.

"Am I hurting you?"

"No, why?"

"You just have this weird look on your face, like I was causing you pain."

Brian clenched his jaw.

"I'm fine."

"I love you."

Silence. She waited for his response. Brian closed his eyes.

"I love you too."

And with that Shelly took what was hers. She rode him, moving fast and short. Stopping, she positioned herself over him, her knees to her chest, and moved up and down his shaft. This lasted for five minutes. Hot and wanting, Shelly rolled to her back.

Brian took a moment. Then, slowly, he moved over her. Positioning her knees over his shoulders, he took release. It was quick. His own orgasm was like a knife in his gut. Rolling to his back, he closed his eyes.

"Good night sweetheart."

"Good night Shelly."

Shelly woke up to an empty bed. Rolling over she tested the sheets for Brian's warmth. They were cold. Pulling herself out of bed, she made way to the bathroom. Putting tooth paste onto her toothbrush she thought to herself it's weird he didn't say goodbye to me. Normally he would kiss her goodbye in the mornings when he left for work. Rinsing her mouth, she walked back into the bedroom to sign on to her yahoo account. She would usually talk to Brian on the computer for a few hours in the morning before she went into work. Waiting for it to login, she looked out the window of their room. The neighbor was out mowing the lawn. Who mows the lawn at 7 A.M?

Brian winced when he saw that Shelly was online. He was going to tell her this morning. He had wanted to wake her up before he left for work, but she had looked so peaceful, her hair caressing her generous breasts, and her mouth forming a tiny "O".

"Good morning sweetheart."

"Morning."

"How's work going so far?"

"Crappy. Two call centers are down, and we have 3000 calls in que."

"Aww...I'm sorry, need me to let you work?"

"No, it's okay. We need to talk about something."

"I'm sorry I left my clothes on the floor."

" No. It's not that."

"What's wrong?"

"I've just been thinking..."

"About what? I've been thinking too. Are we going to go to Breckenridge?"

"No, Shelly. We need to talk."

"About...?"

"I don't think we're working."

"huh?"

"This isn't right."

Shelly felt her heart sink. What was he saying?

"What do you mean?"

"We aren't working anymore."

"What?"

"I'm sorry, the last thing I want to do is hurt you."

"You want to break up?"

"Yeah."

"You're breaking up with me on IM?"

"I'm sorry."