Breaking Rena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was reading her now. I knew exactly where she was at any moment and each time her legs began to tremble, I would stop. A minute later I would start again and keep it going until she was close again.

I had avoided her clit. She was extremely sensitive and I could only run my tongue over it for a few seconds before she would begin to pant. I found that if I used just the tip of my tongue I could run it between the soft sheath in which it hid and the hard pink pearl that had begun to peek out.

"Please Sir. Oh god Randy you're making me crazy. Please sir, let me finish, Please?"

She was breaking.

Tell me what you need bitch, tell your master what you want and need! You're not going to cum unless you beg for it."

"I want you to use me. Anyway you want sir. I'll be good. I'll be a good girl. Oh god please make me cum."

"How," I asked.

"Anyway sir. Every way sir. Hurt me, eat me. Oh god, Fuck my slippery cunt, it belongs to you now. Just use it! I want to please you and, and, I'll do whatever you want. But please like me. Please fuck me and let me have it. I want your cum. I want everything."

I guess I should have given her what she wanted, but I still wasn't sure that she was broken. So I decided to keep it going.

Straddling her I lay my cock between her breasts. "Want it my little slut? Want my cock? Want to taste my cum? To feel how warm and thick it is as it spurts out? Want it in your mouth to drink, or would you like it to shoot all over your warm breasts and tummy? Beg for it my little bitch."

"Yes that way. Anyway that you want. I want it that way too, but let me cum for you. Shove it deep inside me and hurt me. Oh god fuck me fast and deep, sir. Cum for me Sir. I'll be yours and do anything you want. Just let me please you."

Suddenly she dug her chin into her chest and tilting her head forward, captured the head of my cock between her lips. For perhaps a minute or so I fucked her mouth as her tongue danced around its rim. I plunged in, forcing my shaft down her throat until she would gag and gasp for breath. But when I tried to pull out, she would panic and chase after it.

I was getting close myself so I wiggled back and drew out.

"Nooooooo, Oh god Nooooo. I need it! Oh Randy, please give it to me. Please Sir?"

I was hot! There was no getting around it, I wanted her. I went to the foot of the bed and undid her ankles and knelt between her thighs. She instinctively lifted her legs high and I wrapped my forearms under them and as I placed them on my shoulders, I began rubbing the head of my cock up and down the cleft between her puffy outer lips.

That was all it took. She pressed her legs down on my shoulders, lifted her ass up, and arching her back, cried out.

"Cumming! Put it in! Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum! For god's sake master, get it in me, please? I need to feel it inside me. Oh yeah, yes, yes, like that. Fuck me like that."

I hadn't moved. She had managed to wiggle down and thrust up, capturing my cock, forcing it in deep. I put my hands atop her thighs and drew her down on my shaft as I began to plunge it in and out. And all the time she chanted.

"Oh god you're big. So big. Fuck me deep like that! Yeah, it feels so good. Again. Cumming again. Oh god gimmee it good. My god. Yes, oh yes. Shoot for me. Gimmee it now. I need it. My cunt needs it. Shoot!"

I was sort of frightened. I had never seen anyone behave like this before. She was completely out of control and she was orgasming every minute or so.

Suddenly I couldn't hold off and pulling out, began to send thick ribbons of cream colored cum, arcing up over her body. It spattered a trail of warm cum, from her face down over her breasts, finishing up forming a puddle on her pussy.

I knelt, panting for breath, for seconds before reaching up and undoing her wrists. She moved her hands down and while one hand rubbed the thick puddle of cum into her cunt, her other hand spread the rest over her breasts and nipples. She was almost taking a bath in my sperm. Finishing, she licked her fingers and smiled at me.

"You can feed me anytime Master. I'll do what ever it takes to please you. Just don't stop liking me. Please let me belong to you. I need you to make me do things. These kinds of things. I want to belong to you.

The next three weeks were spent doing things I never imagined doing sexually. I was never much for anal sex, but she seemed to enjoy it and although I rarely finish that way, she seemed to feel that I was in control of her when I did it and she always could finish that way.

Hell, she couldn't last more than a minute or two no matter what I did. She could actually have an orgasm just by having me cum on her tummy or by fucking her breasts while she waited for me to finish in her mouth.

She wasn't exactly a slave, but I was in control. Daily spankings were sometimes all the reward she needed and simply by removing her panties, having her lay over my lap, with my cock deep inside her, while my hand crashed down on her bottom, would bring screaming orgasms to her writhing body.

12