Breaking Ron

Story Info
Ron is surprised when his wife comes in to his office.
3.6k words
3.42
30k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting in my office when the door opened. My face must have been one of complete surprise because my wife smirked as she walked into the room, quietly closing the door behind her. She had not dressed like that in my presence for many months.

Her stiletto heals created a posture that pushed her cleavage up, as if to offer her breasts as a gift to the eyes. Her bustier hugged her skin tightly, pressing her c-cups together in a way that enhanced the kindness nature had given her. I could see her tiny nipples poking out against the fabric. Her panties were a boycut, with lace around the edges. There was also lace on her stocking tops, which were held up by the suspenders from her garter belt. All she wore was black. All she wore caused me to have an erection as she walked slowly to my desk, placing a black purse on one of the chairs meant for my clients or coworkers.

From her purse she took a disc. My wife walked around my desk and pushed the eject button on my computer's dvd slot. I noticed that the disc was unmarked. Video came onto the screen and I turned to ask her what this was about. Julie shushed me before I could get a word out, using one of her fingers to turn my head back to the screen. On the screen Julie began to undress as she knelt on our bed. My penis throbbed painfully in my jeans and I jumped a little when I heard her voice in my ear.

"I know you want to play with yourself, naughty little slut. I'll allow it, but you will have to get onto your knees first." I turned to look at her. My wife had never spoken to me like this and I was more than a little uncomfortable with being referred to a 'slut.' Julie looked into my eyes and I knew she was dead serious, I also noticed a hint of hunger in her eyes that I'd not seen in so very long. So I decided to go along with this little game.

Perhaps, before I continue this little confessional, I should back up a little. My wife's name is Julie, she's two years younger than me and we've been married for a year. When we first met, two years ago, she was the horniest and kinkiest girl I'd ever known. What she saw in me I never knew. Julie ended our first date by giving me the first blow job I'd ever had. I'd been a virgin when we met. Suffice to say, on our second date when she pulled me into the restaurant's men's room to ride my cock as I sat on one of the toilets... I didn't complain.

As the weeks went on, Julie would beg me to become more rough. By the time we'd been dating for a month, her way of saying hello was to suck my cock until I shot into her mouth. I'd knock on her apartment door to pick her up. She'd answer, drop to her knees and remind me what a great little cock sucker she was. Julie usually swallowed every last drop but sometimes she's get me to cum between her tits, telling me she liked to feel me dry on her skin as we walked around in public.

On our six month anniversary though Julie refused suddenly to swallow. I thought little of it at the time, figuring she just wanted me to cum between her tits this time. When I opened the door she knelt as usual but just as I was about to cum she pulled me from her mouth and leaned pointed my cock away from her body. I hadn't noticed it until then but Julie had placed a small garbage can near the door. She jerked me off into the trash. After that all sexual play slowly became more rare.

By our six month anniversary, Julie hadn't so much as touched or looked at my cock in a month. When I walked her to the door, just as she was about to shut it in my face I begged her for sex. She told me that if I wanted to cum so bad I should give her face while I jack myself off. That was all the encouragement I needed, eating her out is something I've always enjoyed. I'd eaten her out almost every time we'd dated, that was the one sexual thing she'd not denied me. That night when she started to cum she squirt all over my face and chest, she'd tasted differently than before but I figured it had to do with the squirting. At the time I hadn't thought about it much about it. When her orgasm began to subside she told me I could cum and I did, almost instantly. As soon as I finished she told me to clean up the mess I'd made on her nice floor.

On the computer screen Julie had taken off all her cloths and had started to finger her pussy, moaning with more lust than I'd heard out of her since our wedding night. My wife stood just behind me as I knelt behind my desk in my office. She leaned down to whisper into my ear.

"I know how hard you are ron. Why don't you unzip your pants and undo the button on them?" I obeyed. "That's a good boy, now unhook that belt and push your jeans and boxers to your knees on the floor." Again, my obedience was instant. "Begin to stroke that nice hard cock for me ron, but don't you dare cum without my permission." I hesitated for a single heart beat, part of my mind objecting to the bit about her permission but my hunger and lust had taken control.

On the screen my wife began to assume doggy style position. I looked up to her but she turned my head back to the screen before I could say a word. Someone walked into the room, or maybe they had been there all along. The camera was angled so that Julie was in the center, her face looking into the screen back at me as I knelt on the floor of my office. I stopped stroking my cock and within a heart beat Julie slapped me. "I didn't tell you to stop dear, keep rubbing unless told otherwise." Reluctantly, I obeyed.

As I continued to watch the screen Julie walked back around my desk. Out of the corner of my eye I saw her take a small camcorder out of her purse and begin to set it up. She angled it so that it would record me as I knelt on the floor.

On screen, the way the camera had been angled in our bedroom, I couldn't see the face of the man but I could hear him unzip his jeans as he positioned himself behind her. As I watched my wife's face on my computer screen I knew he was sliding into her. I knew the second he entered her body because her moans became louder, more passionate. For a moment I wondered if the my secretary could hear. Then Julie began to lower her chest, pushing her breasts into the mattress and grinding her ass back into the man as he fucked her. I watched as his thrusts became more wild, my wife's hips rocking back in sync with him. This went on for a few minutes before her moans began to change from sounds to words. On the screen my wife began to moan out that she wanted him to fuck her good, to use her cunt and make her cum. Her language be came more foul, dirtier even than when I'd first met her and she was frisky with me. The man would slap her ass every so often. On the screen my wife bucked her hips, begging the unknown man to cum as she reached between her legs to... I could only assume, rub her clit. Then the man leaned down onto her, and I didn't need to hear my wife screaming how grateful she was to be filled with his cum. His face had come into the screen. It was one of my coworkers, the janitor to be more specific. The look on his face could only mean that he was pumping his cum inside of her. That's when my wife started to cum on screen, bucking wildly under the janitor as she came all over his cock... milking his seed.

After their panting subsided the janitor pulled out of my wife, a loud thick wet sound erupting as he pulled his cock out of her. On the screen my wife giggled a little. "That's one of my holes filled with cum, two more to go!" She'd spoken looking directly into the camera, then turned around to hug the janitor. On the opposite side of the bed to where the camera must have been placed my wife knelt, cleaning the janitors cock with her mouth. When she's sufficiently cleaned his cock she looked up at him and said "Thanks for giving this girl her daily pussy cum filling. Maybe tomorrow you can be the one who fills my ass?" She giggled again as the man walked off screen. Then she got back into doggy position and another man walked into the room... who may have always been there.

When this second man came into my wife's ass, Julie leaned down to whisper into my ear as I knelt in my office. "When you see me start to climax on screen, you may cum." I obeyed.

Julie whispered into my ear as I came. "From now on you belong to me, ron. Do you understand?"

"Uh huh." I moaned, still in the thralls of my orgasm.

"What was that?" my wife asked, her voice cold.

"Yes." I whispered.

"Tsk. From now on you address me as Mistress Jules. Understood boy?" Her voice calm yet powerful.

"Yes, Mistress Jules. I understand." my voice was a whisper, hoping no one outside my office could hear us. By not my orgasm had finished and some of my mind was coming back to me.

"Good boy. Now get on your back." She pushed my shoulder a little and I allowed myself to gall onto my back as she stood above me, slowly taking off her panties. The part of my mind that said this was wrong, that I wasn't some week little wimp became even more distant than before as Mistress Jules lowered her sex onto my face. I moaned a little as she began to grind herself against me. I slid my tongue up into her pussy, my mind filling with the pleasurable taste of her juices. I nudge my mouth up just a little so that my lips could encircle her clit, I could feel she was hard already as I flicked her pleasure pearl with my tongue. I licked the folds on either side of her clit, moaning with desire as she fucked herself against my face. I sucked on her clit, running my tongue around her in circles. Every so often I'd bite her clit, not enough to draw blood but as hard as I knew she liked. Her moans became wild grunts and I knew that my coworkers could hear us now but I didn't care. She was moaning about how good I was eating her. Then she was pressing firm against me as she made strong hard bucks that pressed my skull into the floor. Her juices began to flow, squirting out onto my face, chest and leaking down to the floor as she came. My tongue began to write words onto her clit, letter by letter. T H A N K Y O U M I S T R E S S J U L E S

Mistress Jules was very still for a long time but I didn't mind, her pussy pressed heavily onto my face. I was starting to loose oxygen when she finely got up off of me. She pulled me up off the floor and placed my ass onto my desk.

She went to get something from her purse. She stood in front of me as she put on the strap on. I stepped out of my pants and shoes as I instinctively spread my legs. My eyes were wide while she readjusted the camera so that it would show me from one side. My Mistress stood between my legs and teased my asshole with her strap on. Standing back for a moment, she reached behind the strap on.

When her hand reappeared I realized she'd been collecting some of her juices, she then coated her rubber cock with her own juice. Mistress Jules pressed the head of her fake fucker against my asshole, the wetness of her on it sending a shiver through my body. She continued to tease me like that for what seemed like forever until I moaned, "Please Mistress Jules, please fuck my ass!"

Mistress Jules pressed her hard strap on into my asshole, her sticky juices aiding the stiff toy. I could feel my ass stretching around her as she moved deeper. Never before had I experiences such tingling pleasure. My legs wrapped around her back and I began to attempt to pull her deeper. She chuckled at that, using her weight to press her plastic fuck stick all the way into my ass. I groaned out in pleasure, bucking my hips against her. Mistress Jules began to slowly fuck my ass, sliding her dildo back and forth in my ass without ever quite pulling all the way our. Occasionally she'd reach into her pussy to give the dildo a fresh coat of her juice. She leaned forward and guided one of her nipples into my mouth, I sucked hard. My tongue rolling around on her nipple as I hummed vibration into her body. I bit her nipple hard enough to make her moan and pick up the speed of her thrusts but no blood was drawn. I began to suck harder, like a babe hungry for milk. She began to stroke my cock as I moaned around her breast. Forcefully she pulled her teat from my mouth, long gobs of my spit trailing from her breast to my lips. I looked up hungrily into her eyes as she moved slightly, just enough to place her other nipple into my mouth. Again I sucked hard, biting her like I had before. She began to whisper into my ear.

"Now you know a little but I doubt you have guessed all so I will tell you. Once every day each of my holes must be filled with a man's cum but not yours. Some men are friends, others are strangers but to me they are all just customers. They pay my Master twenty dollars to use me. They don't get much time but I make sure they get their moneys worth."

She giggled then and pinched the head of my cock before continuing to stroke my shaft. "I met Master four months after I started dating you. Don't get me wrong, ron, you were always more than willing to go along with my desires but you couldn't give me what I needed. Master could and he saw what I was instantly. The thing is... I'd already fallen for you and didn't want to hurt you or let you go. Master came up with a way for me to keep you, to make you mine."

Again she pinched the head of my cock, making me moan long and hard into her breast. She pulled herself from my mouth, to placed one nipple with the other. As soon as the nipple entered my mouth, now for the second time, warm milk began to spurt out. Hungrily I sucked, drinking her. She held my head to her breast as she continued to speak to me. "Under his command I slowly began to deny you sex, he explained how this would help you adapt to the submissive life you would have to lead. I wasn't sure at first but I trusted him. And it seems he was right." Her hips twisted a little then, I hadn't noticed it but her free hand had flicked something on the dildo and she began to vibrate inside my tight ass.

She cooed as I drank her milk, moaning at the pleasure it seemed to give her. "I'm sure you recall the last time you were allowed to cum inside of me, ron." I did, it was on our wedding night. I'd cum as she rode me that night. She didn't even let a second pass after I'd cum before she jumped off and disapeared into the bathroom for several minutes. I'd thought very little of it at the time as I lay in the afterglow of the first orgasm she'd let me have inside of her pussy. I'd cum in her ass hundreads of times before she stopped denying me sex but she always had me pull out of her pussy, not wanting to get pregnant. I'd thought she had decided our wedding night could be an exception. As I lay on the bed that night my only thoughts were of pleasure.

I had no idea that she'd been cleaning my cum out of her pussy that night but she told me, as she fucked my ass in my office. She also told me that she'd already confirmed her pregnancy at that point. My mind was fuzzy, full of the pleasure she was giving my body by fucking my ass and jerking my cock. I was trying to understand what all she said meant when she confirmed it. "Our child is not biologically yours, she belongs to my Master."

I let out a cry of pain that was heard only momentarily as she switched breasts. I'd not realized I'd dried her breast as she spoke to me but my mind began to ease as milk from her other breast filled my mouth. She stroked my hair, slowing her pace as she explained. The night I'd cum inside of her, she'd already confirmed her pregnancy a week earlier. It was all part of her Master's plan, he suspected I would not stay in the marriage before she broke me unless I thought the child was mine. I began to realize my place as her hand speed up on my dick, I could feel pleasure building inside of my body again.

Part of me wanted to push her away and run. But that part was so far away now, I could barely hear it scream out as I began to buck my hips in time with Mistress Jule's thrusts. Her second breast had now been dried and she arched her back to push the vibrating fucktoy deeper into my ass. "Ready to cum ron?"

I nodded vigorously, "Yes Mistress Jules, please may I cum?"

"That's a good boy." Mistress Jules chuckled. "From now on you always need my permission to cum. I think you'll find it's impossible for your mind to achieve climax without my command."

Mistress Jules reached into her pussy again, her fingers shiny with her juices as she held them up for me to see. Her hand on my cock became faster, gripping me and focusing attention on the sensitive head of my cock. I knew I wouldn't be able to hold on much longer. "Oh please Mistress Jules may I..." She cut off my begging voice by shoving her wet fingers into my mouth. Mind filled with the taste of her cum as she moaned out so loud I knew anyone in the office who was awake would hear.

"Cum for me ron, show Mistress Jules what an obedient boy you are!" I erupted then, my cock throbbing hard as my cum began to poor out onto her hand and drip down into my pubic hair. She held her strap on deep inside of me, I could feel my anus squeezing the plastic fucker hard as my prostate throbbed pleasurably.

She slid her fingers out of my mouth just in time for me to loudly moan "Thank you MISTRESS JULES!" as I came, waves of pleasure crashing through my mind.

Her voice was warm against my ear as I sucked her fingers dry. "Good boy ron. From now on you'll associate the sensations of an orgasm with the taste of a Lady's cum." She tapped my lips gently and I poked my tongue out to lick at them, my orgasm still coursing pleasure through my body.

"Remember that you belong to me, ron." Mistress Jules said as I licked at her fingers, trying to clean any juices I might have missed when they were in my mouth.

"Yes, Mistress Jules." I cooed, my mind still drunk on the pleasure she had given me.

I lay there on my desk, lost in pleasure. It took me a while to realize she's slipped from my ass, put her strap on back into her purse along with the blank unlabeled dvd. I turned my head a little and watched as she packed up the small camcorder. My eyes did not leave her as she put her panties back on and walked out of my office. She paused at the door, long enough for the crowed outside to get a look at me laying on my desk. She whispered "Don't be late for dinner tonight dear. We're having company."

The door to my office shut as I watched walk away, he perky ass raised by the stiletto heals.