Breaking Stacy Pt. 02

Story Info
Stacy's payback becomes more demeaning.
3.6k words
4.65
94.8k
105

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daphne123
Daphne123
2,218 Followers

The following story is fiction and does not describe any real person or situation in particular. All characters are at least eighteen. This is part two of a "payback" fantasy trilogy involving elements of control, reluctance, and forced pleasure. I highly recommend reading part 1 before continuing with this installment. If you like the story let me know, and if you don't please be polite. Enjoy the fantasy. - xoxo Daphne

*****

Stacy Richardson stormed out the restaurant door and headed for my limo. My driver, Gavin, was leaning up against the hood reading a newspaper. As he saw me follow Stacy out of the restaurant, he folded his paper and opened the back door for us.

"Good evening Miss Richardson," he said politely. "I hope dinner was to your liking."

"Bite me!" Stacy fired back as she got into the limo.

"Nice work boss," Gavin said sarcastically as I walked past him...just in time to see the vibrator that had tortured Stacy for so long come flying out of her hand towards me.

"I can't believe you made me put that in my pussy!" Stacy huffed as the vibrator bounced off my chest.

I sat down next to her as Gavin closed the door and began to drive. "I didn't MAKE you do anything, bitch. You're doing this for the money."

Stacy was full of rage. "MY...NAME...IS...STACY!!"

I caught Stacy's hand just as she drew back to slap me. "I can call you whatever I want, slut."

"Let go!!" Stacy struggled against my grip. The two of us wrestled with each other in the back seat like teenage siblings. As a man, I was stronger than her, and Stacy knew she couldn't win. It made Stacy even more furious to be reminded that I was the one in charge.

"Come off it Stacy," I said, calling her out. "You enjoyed what I did to you back there."

"I fucking did NOT enjoy it!" Stacy fired back.

"Keep telling yourself that, cunt." I said forcefully. "For all your feminist talk about men treating women as sex objects, you can't deny that you just had the orgasm of your life back there, and you got it by completely surrendering your body to a man."

Stacy's struggling became less forceful as she locked her eyes on mine. I could tell by the way she looked at me that she knew I was right. There was no way she was going to admit it, though. At least, not yet.

Finally, I took hold of both her wrists and pinned her down against the back of the seat.

Stacy's piercing blue eyes were on fire, her full breasts heaving from our little tussle. We both looked down and saw that her nipples were as hard as drill bits, perfectly outlined by her dress.

"Nice tits, bitch." I said just to get her more exasperated.

"Fuck you," Stacy remained defiant.

"Wow, you are one hard bitch to break," I said, almost impressed that she was still resisting. "I'm thinking the only way to shut you up would be to stick a cock in your mouth."

Stacy narrowed her eyes at me. "Don't you dare."

"Your choice, bitch," I said releasing her wrists. "I can call off the deal and let you out of this limo right now."

Stacy folded her arms and glared at me.

"Or, you can get on your knees and swallow my cock like a good bitch should."

Stacy simmered, her stare burning right through me. I didn't know it at the time, but her pussy had just flooded.

"Fine!" Stacy snapped, getting down on her knees in front of me. As she began to unzip my trousers I reached down and undid the third button on her dress.

"Hey," she slapped my wrist. "Hands off my breasts."

"Wrong bitch," I said sternly. "You've been teasing me with these breasts ever since high school, and now you're going to let me do anything I want with them."

Stacy looked up at me defiantly, refusing to speak as I calmly reached into her top and, one at a time, lifted each of her amazing breasts out so they hung beautifully for me to admire. Her rack was everything I had dreamed it would be: full, firm, and perky. Stacy looked down timidly at her exposed tits and then up at me again.

"Enjoying yourself...sir?" Stacy asked with disdain.

"Absolutely," I replied in awe, ogling her rack. "Those breasts are fucking amazing."

Stacy put her hands on her hips. "My eyes are up here, sir."

I almost thought I saw her give me a slight smile.

"Do a good job, cunt." I ordered as she pulled my shaft out. "I want an award winning performance."

"Ohmygod, its massive!" Stacy stared at my shaft in a lustful awe. For all her feminist views, she sure seemed to be enjoying being taken advantage of by a man.

"Shut up and get to work," I ordered.

"Yes...sir..." Stacy answered through clinched teeth. Whipping her hair back, the bitch took hold of my cock and glided her tongue up and down the shaft several times before enveloping it with her warm moist mouth.

"Mmmmmmm..." Stacy moaned as she began bobbing her head back and forth, her blue eyes looking up at me for approval.

"That's it you little cock tease," I said both encouraging and demeaning her at the same time. "Keep going bitch, this is for every guy in high school that you used and manipulated to get what you wanted."

"Mmph!" Stacy protested as she aggressively assaulted my member with long rapid pulls of her mouth, pausing to swirl her tongue around the head of my cock before enveloping my entire shaft once again.

"Oh that's very good bitch. This is why men love getting blowjobs so much," I said, deliberately trying to trigger Stacy. "It's so we can get you girls to shut the fuck up."

"MMPH!!" Stacy's eyes were full of anger at my sexist remark, but she kept going, channeling her aggression into the demeaning task of pleasuring my cock.

"You know," I said continuing to purposely gaslight Stacy. "This is really the only thing women are good for."

"MMMPPHHH!!" Stacy's eyes were firing daggers at me as she began to pump my shaft as fast as she could with her amazing mouth.

"You'd be a lot happier as a woman if you just got married, stayed home, cleaned the house, and sucked your husband's dick when he got home."

"MMMMPPPPHHHHHH!!"

I reached down and took hold of Stacy's breasts, squeezing and pinching her rock hard nipples. "Just walk around the house topless so he can grab your tits whenever he wants."

"MMMMPPPPHHHHHH!!"

"Cook him a nice dinner, then get on all fours and suck on his cock under the table while he enjoys his meal."

In her anger, Stacy fought back the only way she could. The bitch completely enveloped my shaft and began giving long slow pulls up the entire length of my member, using such massive suction that I cried out in pleasure.

"AH! Oh yes bitch! UM!! Just like that you fucking cunt."

Stacy aggressively sucked and sucked and sucked with amazing intensity. This obviously wasn't the first time she had had a cock in her mouth. For someone who claimed to be against the objectification and submission of women, Stacy was very skilled at the art of pleasing men, and even enjoyed being treated as though men were entitled to her body.

"Ummm yes! That's it slut. Suck me fucking dry." I lay my head back and took in the moment. Here was Stacy Richardson, manipulative feminist bitch, on her knees in front of me with her tits in my hands and her mouth around my cock, using suction that would make even the strongest vacuum cleaner jealous.

"Ohgod, Stacy! I'm going to come!"

The bitch kept sucking as if her life depended on it, partly out of anger at the way she was being treated, and partly to convince me how good she really was at going down on guys. I could feel the explosion coming as Stacy continued pulling the most unbelievable cries of pleasure from me. As she felt me lock in tension about to unload, Stacy tried to pull away.

"Oh no you don't, bitch," I said, grabbing her by the hair and forcing my cock further down her throat.

"MMMMM!! MMMMMMM!!" Stacy cried out in protest as I held the back of her head and fucked her warm moist mouth as hard and as deep as I could.

"Take it, cunt," I ordered as my cock unloaded down her throat. "Take all of it."

"MMMMMMMMMMMM!!" Stacy screamed and gagged as she swallowed everything I gave her.

Finally, when she had finished draining me, I released my grip, allowing her to pull away.

Stacy gasped for air. "You fucking bastard!" She said trying to catch her breath. "I can't believe the things you are making me do!"

"Don't even try to put this on me, Stacy," I replied. "You've been using your body to get what you want from guys for years, and now its time for payback.

Stacy's piercing blue eyes were like those of a wounded kitten. She knew she was getting what she deserved, but she had no intention of being defeated in this game of sexual dominance we were playing.

Recovering from the ordeal, Stacy noticed that the limo had stopped in the parking deck and Gavin had gotten out to open the passenger door.

"Gavin, come join us." I said as he peeked in.

Stacy froze, her eyes going wide when she remembered that her breasts were still out.

"Having fun, boss?" Gavin looked over at Stacy. "Nice tits, Miss."

Fuming, Stacy crossed her arms over her beautiful mounds. It was when Stacy saw Gavin smile slightly that she realized he was enjoying her embarrassment.

"Gavin, lower the privacy barrier so we can see up front."

"You got it, boss."

"What are you going to make me do?" Stacy asked suspiciously.

We both watched as the privacy barrier to the limo disappeared, opening a clear view to the driver's area.

"Now, you are going to show us how a bitch like you fucks." I answered.

Stacy's jaw dropped. "What? I am NOT going to fuck you, or your driver for that matter. No way."

I smiled. "No you aren't. At least, not this evening. I'm rather spent after that unbelievable blowjob you just gave me. You were fucking amazing."

Stacy Richardson actually blushed, giving me a little naughty smile. She knew she was good. Damn good.

"So what exactly am I supposed to fuck?" Stacy cocked her head to one side, smiling slyly.

I gestured towards the bulbous shaped gear stick in between the two front seats.

Stacy raised her eyebrows in surprise.

"You're not serious?" she said, eyeing the gear stick with apprehension.

"Very," I replied. "Of course you will need to get it ready."

Stacy's mouth fell open. "No fucking way."

"Stacy," I said in a matter-of-fact tone. "That gear stick is going inside your pussy. How hard it is to get in totally depends on what you decide to do next."

Stacy took a deep breath and moistened her lips nervously, imagining how it would feel to have that gear stick sliding inside her. What would it be like to feel her pussy expand and envelop the massive head of that stick? It almost seemed like she was being challenged, and she wasn't the type of girl who would admit that she couldn't do something.

Finally, decision made, Stacy looked up at me. "Okay...I'll do it."

"Good girl," I said, taking her hand to help her out of the vehicle.

Stacy noticed as she got in the front seat that the parking garage was full of cars but empty of people. At least no one else would see her demeaning herself by humping the gear stick of a limo.

Immediately after getting in the front, Stacy got on all fours and went down on the gear stick, using the same amazing blowjob techniques she had used to make me come so hard. She positively drenched it as she licked and sucked her way around the shaft.

"That's it, bitch," I said, watching her aggressively assault that gear stick with her mouth and tongue. "Get it really wet."

As she continued to slather the gear stick, I reached up under Stacy's dress and began pulling down her tiny soaked panties.

"OH!" Stacy gave a little girly yelp as she felt herself being stripped.

"You won't need these anymore," I said sliding Stacy's panties down and off her shapely legs. "I'll keep them as a souvenir. I know a lot of guys from high school who would have loved to have taken these off of you."

Finally, Stacy finished lubricating the gear stick and moved to straddle it with her legs. Hitching her dress up to her hips, Stacy put a leg on either side of the stick, resting her hands on each of the seats. Slowly and carefully, Stacy glided the entrance to her pussy across the top of the stick.

Stacy whipped her hair back, her lust filled eyes locking on mine. "I don't know if it will fit...sir."

"Make it fit, bitch." I ordered.

Stacy glared at me again. "My name is 'Stacy'."

"Whatever, bitch." I said dismissively. "Get fucking."

Stacy closed her eyes, bracing herself as she rubbed her pussy lips slowly against the knob, allowing gravity to do its work.

"AAAHHHHHH!!" Stacy squealed as the tension gave and the head of the knob slipped into her cunt.

"OOOHHH FUUUUCKK!!" Stacy cried out as her pussy sank maddeningly slow onto the gear stick. Her wet cunt seemed to envelop the shaft as if it had a mind of its own.

"Fuck this is big!" Stacy said more to herself than me. "It's going to split me in half!" Further down on the shaft she went as her hips lowered themselves, allowing her pussy to be filled in this most obscene manner.

"OOOOHHHH!! SHIT IT'S MASSIVE!!" Stacy cried out as her hips settled at the base and the entire gear stick disappeared deep inside her wet stretched pussy.

The bitch lifted her hips up from the base and slowly dropped herself back onto the stick.

"OOOOOH MYYYY GOOOOOOOOODDD!!" Stacy was almost in tears as the flared stick once more stretched her cunt.

Settling at the base again, Stacy lay her head back and began to hump the shaft. Slowly at first, but as her pussy began adjusting to the size of the massive stick impaling her, she started moving faster.

"Very good bitch," I complimented her ability to take such a large object inside her pussy. "Now, arch your back so we can admire those amazing tits of yours."

"Oh fuck!" Stacy thrust her breasts forward as I turned to Gavin.

"Any requests?"

Gavin thought for a moment. "How about she rubs her clitoris with her own hand."

"Good one." I said to Gavin and then turned to Stacy. "Do it, bitch."

"OH!!" Stacy gasped as she reached her right hand down to open her pussy lips and begin masturbating right there in front of us, all while she continued to slide up and down on the post. "Fuck you for doing this to me!! Fuck you both!!"

"That's tomorrow," I replied, nodding at Gavin. "Right now, we're going to have a little reunion."

"OH!! OH!!" Stacy yelped as she bounced her hips on the gear stick.

I pressed a few buttons on my phone and put it up to my ear, looking up at Stacy again.

"Arch your back bitch." I reminded her. "Keep your breasts jutting out."

Stacy reluctantly obeyed, putting her hands behind her back and thrusting her perfect mounds forward, all while continuing to bounce up and down on the gear stick.

"Hello Mark?" I talked into the phone. "Hey, you'll never guess who I'm with right now."

Stacy's eyes went wide. "No!" She thought to herself. "Not Mark! He wouldn't do that to me. Would he?"

"You remember Stacy Richardson?" I continued to talk into the phone. "Well she's right next to me, fucking the gear stick to my limo."

I held up the phone so Mark could hear Stacy's cries of agony and pleasure.

"OH!! OH!! OH!!" Stacy continued to bounce up and down on the gear stick, completely humiliated by what was happening.

"Also, she wants to apologize for being such a bitch to you back in high school."

Stacy glared at me.

"Hey Mark, turn on your Face Time video."

"What?!?" Stacy froze in shock.

"Keep bouncing, bitch." I ordered as I held up my phone so Mark and Stacy could see each other.

"My Stacy, this is a pleasant surprise." Mark said, admiring Stacy's amazing body as she fucked and fucked and fucked.

"Ohgod, this isn't happening...this isn't happening." Stacy said to herself as she resumed fucking the gear stick at a rapid pace, her full breasts bouncing up and down beautifully with her.

"What is it you wanted to say to me?" Mark asked as Stacy humped the stick relentlessly.

"I'm...sorry Mark...AHHH!! I'm sorry I...UM!! I was such a b-bitch to you back in high schoolllllLLAAHHHH!!"

Stacy squealed with delight as she began bouncing faster and harder, almost slamming her hips down as she drove the shaft deep, DEEP inside her cunt.

"I'm...sorry I didn't let...AAHHH!! Didn't let you fuck meeeeeEEEEE!!"

Stacy started grinding onto the stick in circles, rolling her hips faster and faster as a massive orgasm was building. She humped the lever so forcefully she was making the stick constantly change gear.

"What else do you want to say to Mark, Stacy?" I prompted her. "Or rather, to all men."

Stacy knew exactly what I wanted to hear, and she knew I was making her say it just to humiliate herself. Clenching her teeth and locking those piercing blue eyes on Mark, she said the words she never thought would come from her mouth.

"I...I know now that w-women are beautiful sex objects to be enjoyed by men...UM!! Our only purpose is to submit to the sexual desires of a man...AHH!!"

Faster and faster Stacy bounced as she fucked herself into oblivion.

"Our bodies belong to you...OHGOD!! A woman's breasts, her pussy, her ass, all belong to men. Men should feel entitled to fuck us whenever...and wherever they wish...OH!!...FUCK!! I'M GOING TO COME!!"

"Dayum bitch," Mark commented. "You are one horny cunt."

"OOHHH!!" Stacy cried out in ecstasy.

Seeing Stacy Richardson endure one sexist degradation after another, I began to wonder if she was actually getting off on being sexually humiliated. Was the manipulative feminist bitch beginning to break?

Stacy suddenly started fucking the gear as if she was bouncing violently on a pogo stick.

"OH!! OH!! OHH!! OH FUCK!! OH FUCK!! I'M COMING!! OHGOD I'M FUCKING COMING SO HARD!!"

Stacy screamed and she threw her head back as liquid first squirted and then gushed from her tortured pussy, drenching the gear stick as an earth shattering orgasm jolted through her entire body.

"OHHHH MYYYYY GOOOOODDDD!!" Stacy couldn't stop the fireworks inside her body. We could actually see her pussy muscles contracting as they clinched around the gear stick. She practically screamed the roof off the limo as Mark, Gavin, and I watched in complete awe.

As the massive waves of orgasm finally subsided, Stacy collapsed, her hair a tussled mess and her blue eyes glazed over from the ordeal. Her breasts were heaving as she tried not to hyperventilate from the heavy breathing. Leaning against the side of the seat to keep herself from falling over, Stacy hugged the leather for support as she worked to get her breathing under control and let the lightheadedness clear.

"Oh...fuck..." Stacy said weakly.

Mark was the first to speak. "Wow Stacy. That was...unbelievable. Thank you for letting me watch you fuck."

"Don't...mention...it..." Stacy said, completely out of breath.

"I'm so glad I recorded it on video," Mark said casually.

Stacy's eyes widened. "You WHAT?!?!?"

"Thanks again bitch." Mark smiled.

"You jerk!" Stacy fired back. "You better delete that!"

"No way, bitch. I've got several friends from high school that would love to see this." Mark waved goodbye. "By the way Stacy...nice tits."

"Fuck you." Stacy grabbed the phone from me and ended the call.

"I very much enjoyed watching you as well Miss Richardson." Gavin commented.

Stacy rolled her eyes. Turning to me, the fury of the bitch was back once again. "YOU better have a check ready tomorrow for all this shit you are making me do."

"Don't worry, bitch." I replied. "Unlike you, I follow through with my promises."

"Yeah, whatever," Stacy said dismissively, tucking her perfect breasts back into her dress. "I'm going to bed. I have a feeling its going to be a long day tomorrow."

I smiled. "What makes you think we're finished tonight?"

Daphne123
Daphne123
2,218 Followers
12