Breaking Stacy Pt. 03

Story Info
Stacy finally reaches her breaking point.
5.7k words
4.67
94.9k
126

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daphne123
Daphne123
2,244 Followers

The following story is fiction and does not describe any real person or situation in particular. All characters are at least eighteen. This is part three of a "payback" fantasy trilogy involving elements of control, reluctance, and forced pleasure. I highly recommend reading parts 1 and 2 before continuing with this final installment. If you like the story let me know, and if you don't please be polite. Enjoy the fantasy. - xoxo Daphne

*

Finishing my breakfast in the hotel at the most beautiful resort on earth, I felt my phone vibrate.

"Ah," I said to my driver, Gavin, as I reached for my phone. "That will be her."

By "her" I meant Stacy. Stacy Richardson, the teasing bitch from high school who used her body to get everything she wanted from guys. Now, ten years later, she was a feminist speaker for gender equality, working to stop sexual harassment and the objectification of women.

The irony was that yesterday, I had offered her a quarter of a million dollars for her feminist cause if she would agree to be my sex object for twenty-four hours. We were down to twelve, and Stacy had been forced to come time and time again in front of me, my driver, our restaurant server, and just about every guy she knew from high school.

Gavin raised his eyebrows. "We made her hump that gearstick...how many times last night? After all that fucking you'd think she'd want to sleep in a little."

I smiled slyly at Gavin. "Yes, interesting, isn't it? If I didn't know better, I'd say she rather enjoyed being treated like a sex object."

"A feminist who enjoys being sexually controlled by men?" Gavin mused. "That seems contradictory."

"Unusual maybe," I replied, "but wanting equal treatment in society and submitting to a man sexually for her own pleasure can be two different things, and I plan to teach her the difference."

When I answered the phone, Stacy's voice was so angry Gavin heard it from across the table.

"Get the fuck up here!!! Right now!!!"

I smiled. "Ah Stacy, you're so cute when you're angry."

"Shut up and come up here NOW!!!"

"Yes dear," I mocked.

Ending the call, I headed for the elevator that Stacy and I were riding in when we first bumped into each other yesterday. Reaching her floor, I walked down the hall to her room and knocked on the door.

"Honey, I'm home." I said in a singsong-like voice.

As if she had been waiting by the entrance, the door to the room flew open revealing Stacy wearing nothing but a white towel wrapped around herself and white pumps. Her hypnotic blue eyes were blazing with anger.

"Where the hell are my clothes?!?" Stacy insisted.

"Well how would I know?" I said defensively.

"Don't fuck with me!" Stacy fired back. "Last night after you made me hump that gearstick for hours, I was almost unconscious. You and your driver had to carry me up here to my room. I assume you took all my clothes when you left."

"Okay, guilty," I admitted. "You won't need them today anyway."

Stacy raised her eyebrows in surprise, caught off guard by my response.

"What else did you two do to me?" Stacy's voice was softer but just as accusatory. "You didn't rape me while I was unconscious did you?"

I shook my head. "No, I would never do that, no matter how much of a bitch you were. When I fuck you, I want to make sure you remember it."

Stacy actually breathed a sigh of relief that she had not been taken advantage of last night, but then realized what else I had just said.

"WHEN you fuck me?" Stacy glared at me.

"Exactly," I confirmed. "Don't worry, though, you won't be getting my cock until you ask for it."

"THAT'S not going to happen," Stacy said defiantly.

"Keep telling yourself that, bitch."

Stacy was a little taken back by my confidence. Turning to the chair beside us, she picked up a white t-shirt. "So why did you leave this here last night?"

"That's what you are going to wear today." I replied.

"JUST this?" Stacy said uneasily.

"Just that."

Stacy unfolded the t-shirt and begrudgingly put it on over her head before dropping her towel. The shirt was small and fit Stacy's curves perfectly. Her ass and pussy were only just barely covered by the shirt tail and her nipples poked up against the thin fabric. Just above the outline of Stacy's perky breasts were the words "boy toy".

"You are fucking kidding me," Stacy protested, gesturing to her breasts.

I shook my head. "Nope...nice tits by the way."

"Shut up," Stacy fired back.

I smiled, enjoying her cute little attempts at defiance. "Now get on your knees in front of me."

"Fuck off!"

"Fuck off, sir." I corrected her.

Stacy folded her arms in a huff and glared at me.

"Come on, bitch," I said. "You've come this far for that quarter million. You might as well see it through."

Stacy stamped her foot on the floor in frustration. "MY NAME IS 'STACY'!!!"

"Quit arguing with me, cunt." I fired back. "Now shut up and get on your knees or else I'm finished with this and you can just go ahead and fly back home. Your choice."

Stacy was absolutely furious at being treated this way. She hated being viewed as a sex object whose only purpose was to please men. At least, she thought she did. She knew it was degrading and sexist for a man to do these things to her. Yet, Stacy had to remind herself that she had actually agreed to this, and she couldn't deny that her pussy was wet. Was she doing it just for the money, or was there another reason?

Refusing to say anything, Stacy got down on her knees, keeping her deep blue eyes locked on mine the entire time. I took a black leather choker from my pocket and placed it around her neck, fastening it in the back. Then taking the matching leash, I attached one end to the O-ring on the collar and gave a slight tug to make sure it was secure.

"Ready to go, bitch?" I asked.

Stacy's beautiful eyes welled up. "Fuck you...sir."

I pulled on Stacy's leash, forcing her to stand up and follow me. As we walked down the hall and onto the elevator, we noticed three men already inside. Immediately, their eyes locked on Stacy. Although they tried to be discreet, Stacy realized what they were thinking. She knew that she was being undressed and fucked obscenely in each of their minds. It was an oddly erotic feeling to know that three complete strangers standing next to her were all fantasizing about doing unbelievably perverted sexual things with her. The thought made Stacy more angry and more horny at the same time. She tried to hide it, but her white shirt left little to the imagination.

Everyone, including Stacy, noticed that her nipples were rock hard and clearly straining against the thin cotton fabric. Part of her was so embarrassed that she tried not to make eye contact with any of the men during what seemed like the longest elevator ride ever. Yet, part of her was proud of her breasts, and loved that she could have that kind of power over men.

It was then that I noticed Stacy had stepped back slightly towards one of the strangers and was gently placing her ass up against his cock. Through his trousers, Stacy could feel just how rock hard he was. When Stacy felt his shaft twitch against the crevice between her ass cheeks, she took in a sharp breath and closed her eyes.

"Um!" Stacy bit her lip in tension as she experienced strong feelings of both power and submission. Power in that she could have this kind of control over men, and submission in that she was so sexually vulnerable to four men at the same time.

When Stacy opened her eyes again, she noticed me giving her a look that essentially said: "You're enjoying this, aren't you? You slut."

The ice princess returned, and Stacy's glare to me was like an arctic blast. Very slowly, she silently mouthed the words "fuck you, sir."

Finally the doors opened and we stepped out into the lobby area. As I tugged Stacy's leash and led her off the elevator, we overheard one of the men whisper to the others. "Mygod did you see the tits on her?"

Stacy whipped around and glared at the men just to make sure they knew she had heard the sexist comment. The three men suddenly looked embarrassed and quickly headed off in a different direction.

Stacy got several stares from people as we walked through the lobby towards the convention center where she had given her sexual harassment speech just the day before.

"Hey boss," Gavin said as he met us by the entrance to the convention hall. He turned to Stacy. "Good day Miss Richardson...nice tits by the way."

"Bite me, Gavin," Stacy fumed, turning to me. "Let's get on with it. What are you two going to make me do now?"

I gestured towards one of the large marble columns at the entrance to the hall. "First, we're going to handcuff you to this."

Stacy's eyes widened. "What?!? No way!"

I rolled my eyes. "I don't know why you keep arguing with me, bitch. We both know you're going to do exactly everything I tell you to do, so you might as well skip the bitching and do it."

Stacy narrowed her eyes at me in disdain. "Fine! Do whatever you're going to do to me."

Gavin handed me a pair of restraints connected by a metal chain. "Don't take too long boss. The final session of the NOW conference is in twenty minutes."

"Oh no, the conference!" Stacy reminded herself. "How is it going to look to have their guest speaker from yesterday cuffed to the column like a sex slave while all the feminists walk by to get to the lecture hall?"

"Let's go, cunt," I ordered. "The show is about to begin."

"Yes...sir." Stacy said through clenched teeth, backing up against the column and placing her wrists behind her, those piercing blue eyes of hers staring right through me.

"What a good little pussy you are," I said, taking her wrists and placing them around the column behind her.

Stacy Richardson, the smokin' hot bitch from high school who had always used her body to manipulate guys into getting what she wanted, was about to be sexually humiliated in front of hundreds of people. If only the guys from high school could see her now.

"I can't believe you are making me do this," Stacy tried to reason with me. "This is exactly what I have been speaking out against at this conference. You can't just treat women like sex objects."

Placing her right wrist in one of the cuffs, I closed the lock.

(click)

"Women are NOT personal toys for men to play with whenever they wish."

Another cuff locked on Stacy's left wrist.

(click)

"Are you listening to me? Women are real people!" Stacy continued as I took her by the ankles and wrapped her legs around the column behind her. "We're not fantasy girls made to just please men."

(click)

I locked Stacy's right ankle into the restraints.

"I am NOT your sexual servant!" Stacy fumed. "You are NOT entitled to my pussy whenever you want!"

(click)

The final restraint locked on Stacy's left ankle. The bitch was completely helpless. With her arms and legs wrapped around the column behind her, not only were Stacy's breasts jutting out so far they looked like torpedoes ready to fire, but her pussy was easily accessible to anyone and everyone who wanted to touch her most intimate places.

Stacy's mouth fell open when she saw Gavin hand me a squirt bottle filled with water.

"Don't you fucking dare," Stacy said as I pointed the bottle directly at her beautiful mounds.

Smiling slyly, I began misting Stacy's thin white t-shirt.

"Oh shit that's cold!" Stacy jumped out of reflex as the water began to soak through the fabric, revealing her beautiful, gravity-defying rack and her very VERY erect nipples.

While Stacy looked down in dismay at her completely visible breasts, my hand disappeared under her tiny wet t-shirt and moved between her legs, making contact with her pussy.

"Ohgod..." Stacy whimpered in pleasure as my fingers parted her labia and began gently stroking her clitoris in little firm circles.

Stacy had never felt so vulnerable in her life. She was being sexually degraded by a man. She was being treated like a sex object by a man. She had been handcuffed to a marble column in a public area and was being taken...by a man...and she had no choice but to allow that man to use her as he pleased.

"Sorry if I'm moving too fast for you, bitch," I taunted. "I'm afraid we just don't have the time."

"OH!!!" Stacy gasped as my fingers plunged deep inside her pussy and began to jackhammer her violently.

"OHGOD!!! OH FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!!! FUCK!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!" My other hand slipped between Stacy's legs and continued torturing her clitoris, my fingers touching and caressing and dancing over her erect pleasure nub, working the bitch into an absolute frenzy.

Stacy gasped and panted with sexual desire; and when I felt the bitch begin to roll her hips onto my fingers, I smiled.

"I knew it, you fucking cunt." I taunted her. "You are absolutely LOVING this."

"Ohhhhh fuck you..." the bitch moaned in an ecstasy of pleasure. Stacy's pussy was a soaked mess from my hands torturing her clitoris and finger blasting her pussy. "Oh fuck I'm going to come!!! I'm going to fucking c---"

I kissed Stacy hard, cutting her off mid-sentence at the very moment her pussy clenched down on my fingers and her entire body convulsed in orgasm.

"MMMMMMM!!!!!!!" Stacy screamed, the sound muffled by our kiss as her hips bucked violently on my fingers. Her cunt squirted massively, drenching my hand as each contraction of her pussy gripped my probing fingers beautifully.

"There bitch," I broke our kiss and whispered into Stacy's ear as her pussy seemed to suckle on my probing fingers. "See how good it feels to give a man control of your body? Remember this feeling, cunt, because you can't get this kind of pleasure any other way."

"FUCK!!! OHGOD!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!!! OH FUCK YES!!!!!!!"

After jacking her off for a several more seconds of wonderful agony, I suddenly pulled out of her pussy. Stacy was left shuddering in a post-orgasmic haze, her eyes glazed over and her breasts heaving through her wet t-shirt as she struggled to catch her breath.

I half expected Stacy to be angry with me, hurling all kinds of obscenities in my direction. As she came down off of the orgasmic high I'd given her though, she was absolutely speechless...for the first time since I'd known her.

Then...Stacy Richardson, the hot bitch from high school, gave me a stare I'd never seen her give to anyone before...a look of complete amazement.

"That...was...unbelievable..." Stacy couldn't believe she was saying the words. "I've never had an orgasm like that before. I came...so...hard."

I smiled sweetly and leaned in to kiss her. Stacy willingly returned my advance, closing her eyes and sighing in contentment as she gave me the most beautifully passionate kiss she'd ever given anyone.

We took our time, allowing our tongues to gently explore each other's mouths with a sensuality that had not been there before.

After a blissful eternity, Stacy pulled out of the kiss, locking her gorgeous blue eyes on mine and smiling shyly.

"So..." Stacy's voice was soft and gentle. "What do we do now?"

I placed my hand gently under Stacy's chin. "Now...you are ready for your final lesson."

"What?!?" Stacy's eyes widened.

Gavin handed me a ball gag which I held up to Stacy's mouth.

"Not a chance!" Stacy tried to turn her head away.

Despite her efforts, I forced the ball inside her mouth and secured it around the back.

"MMMMMM!!! MMMMMMMM!!!!" Stacy protested strongly through the gag as Gavin set an easel next to the column and placed a large poster board on the stand. Looking over at the sign, Stacy read the text to herself.

"My name is Stacy Richardson, and this is a live interactive artistic statement about the unjust treatment of women as sex objects in today's world. I have chained myself to this column so that I cannot stop anyone from catcalling me, touching me, groping me, and masturbating me. As a woman, I am forced to endure any and all sexist comments or actions by men in society. My bondage is a metaphor for women who feel trapped everywhere. Use me to demonstrate how women are often powerless to stop sexist behavior in the world today. Do anything you want to me but don't, I repeat, DON'T let me come. I am a woman, the weaker sex, and I do not deserve to come until a man gives me permission."

Upon finishing the text, Stacy looked over at me in complete disbelief.

"MMMMM!!!!! MMMMMMM!!!!! MMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!" Stacy protested loudly as I placed a magic wand vibrator on the easel.

I turned to Gavin and handed him an envelope. "Here is Stacy's check for the quarter million. I figure after a few hours of this she will have earned it."

Stacy raised her eyebrows in surprise...a few hours?!?

"After the conference session is over, I want you to release her, give her the check, return her clothes, and drive her to the airport for her flight."

"Okay boss," Gavin put the envelope in his jacket pocket. "Where will you be?"

"I'm headed to the beach," I said looking over at Stacy. "I've had enough of this bitch."

"MMMMMMM!!!!!!!" Stacy yelled at me through her gag.

"Great seeing you again Stacy," I said, turning to walk off. "Oh...by the way...nice tits."

"MMMMMMM!!!!!!!"

As I walked away, Gavin pulled up a chair and sat nearby. For the next several hours, he watched as various people walked by Stacy, read the sign, and then proceeded to participate in the "artistic statement". Several feminist women from the conference stood in front of Stacy and discussed the different parts of her body on display. A few complimented her on being brave enough to make this statement on behalf of women everywhere. Many men walked by, catcalling Stacy from across the lobby, taking selfies with her strapped to the column, cupping or squeezing her breasts, grabbing her ass, touching her pussy, vibrating her with the magic wand, or slipping their fingers inside her pussy to fuck her.

When a security man approached, Gavin explained to the officer what was going on and that he was there to make sure Stacy would remain safe during her ordeal. Just when Stacy thought the security guard was going to put a stop to this, he picked up the magic wand and placed it directly on Stacy's clitoris, pulling even more cries of pleasure and humiliation from her.

Again and again for hours, Stacy was masturbated out of her mind, being taken to the brink of orgasm so many times only to have it denied at the last moment.

Denied by men.

Stacy screamed and squealed through her gag. She moaned, and pleaded, and begged repeatedly for just one orgasm, one man to give her what she desperately wanted more than anything else. To her unbelievable frustration, Stacy received nothing but denial after cruel denial from her tormentors, edging her to the brink of insanity. Gavin watched in awe as Stacy was endlessly tortured, used, and sexually defeated.

Several hours later, I was enjoying the afternoon sun in the secluded clothing optional area of Haulover Beach. I still had my trunks on but I was enjoying the quiet. No one was around and the only sounds were the distant crashing waves of the ocean.

That's when I heard Gavin's voice.

"Hey boss, mind if I join you?"

"Sure," I gestured for him to sit in one of the chairs beside me. "Did you release Stacy?"

"Sure did." Gavin replied, handing me the leash that had been hooked to Stacy's collar.

"Did you give her the check?"

"Yep."

"So you dropped her off at the airport?"

Gavin hesitated. "Not exactly."

I looked over at him. "What do you mean 'not exactly'?"

Gavin shrugged. "She wouldn't go. After I handed over the check and returned her clothes, she just thanked me and went back to her room."

"Interesting," I pondered. "I wonder if she actually learned her lesson from the experience."

Something caught Gavin's attention out of the corner of his eye, causing him to turn his head towards the western most section of the beach. "I think we're about to find out."

Daphne123
Daphne123
2,244 Followers
12