Breaking The Arrangement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe it was because I now knew why I often felt such a void after I'd finished draining a cock. Evan's little speech had brought it home to me. I'd been a handy mouth, a convenient receptacle for slaking a person's lust when a willing woman wasn't available. "Let's try Web. He'll eat us anytime."

It wasn't me they wanted; as a person I was only incidental to what was going on. They'd have been satisfied with anyone who'd suck them off. It was release they wanted, a momentary relief from their horniness. I didn't matter at all. Subconsciously I'd known that even while, like any teenager, I wanted more, wanted to be cared about, wanted to matter. And all the sperm in the world in the world couldn't fill that empty spot inside me, it only increased the sense of being alone.

Again it was Ray who brought me out of my trance, this time by slipping his left arm around my shoulders, the warmth of his skin making mine tingle with electricity.

"Web, Evan was telling you the truth. He didn't tell me about you, at least not until after I told him what I'd seen. I saw you in the barn and I saw you under the raft with my cousin's dick in your mouth, not just with some come on your face. When I told all that to Evan he still didn't say anything to me; at least not until I told him."

"Told him what, that you'd seen us and you wanted some head too?"

"Nope, told him that I liked sucking cock too."

My heart jumped like a frightened rabbit. Did I hear Ray right? Did he just tell me he liked sucking cock too?

Any question about my auditory ability was answered as Ray brought his right hand to my semi-tumescent dick. His grasp was warm and comforting; his hand, conditioned from hours in the water, as soft as velvet. As he began to stroke me to full erection his mouth lowered itself onto my right nipple gently laving it with his tongue, rolling it to and fro with his lips.

Ray kissed his way down my torso until his questing mouth replaced his fingers. My head lolled to the side, mouth open, my breath whistling though the oral cavern. My god, the sensation of being sucked, sucked for the first time in my life, was almost hallucinatory. I marveled at the slick feel of his cheeks as they rubbed against my cock, the warmth and wetness of it all, the feel of lips sliding urging me to spend. No wonder Evan and Mr. Grambs liked it when I did it to them. Never mind jacking off, this was fantastic.

Unexpectedly overwhelmed by the ecstasy of these new sensations I came without warning, flooding Ray's mouth with sperm, adding to the fluids already puddling there. My first shot was followed by another then another and yet another, a seemingly endless stream of jizz called forth by Ray's ministrations. Finally I was done, the last drops dribbling from the end of my member onto the ridges of Ray's lips.

As I helped Ray get out of his clothes my chest tightened like wet rawhide in the sun. I knew that what was taking place in the truck was more than sex, went deeper than two young boys exchanging furtive blowjobs in the dark.

Shyly I took Ray's head between my hands and slowly pulled it toward me, giving him an opportunity to move away. When he didn't I brought my lips to his, at first softly then with increasing force. He opened his mouth to mine and our tongues met. weaving about like a pair of dueling sabres. I could taste the flavor of my sperm in his mouth, bright and sharp with the coppery bite of a newly minted penny.

I was frightened when I reached his cock, my body shaking like a tractor in a rutted field. I wanted this to be as close to perfect as possible, to give Ray the best experience of his short lifetime, to make his body shake as mine was but from ecstasy not fear. What should I do? What does he like?

In the end I abandoned fancy technique in favor of simplicity and sincerity.

With the tip of his cock balanced on the edge of my lips I began to explore it with my tongue, probing slowly into the crevice of his glans. I licked my way around the velvety mushroom, swiping up the precome as it seeped out from his dick and swallowing, the constriction of my cheeks squeezing the head open and increasing the flow.

I took my first mouthful of Ray's cock, my lips sliding just underneath the rim of his penile helmet. After rotating my head for a few moments, I returned to the tip again brushing my tongue around its surface. Opening my mouth wider, I took about a third of his length into me, sliding up and down at a leisurely pace, continuing my exploration of his prick as it commuted back and forth in my mouth.

After a couple of minutes I pulled off entirely, pressing Ray to a fully prone position and spreading his legs as wide as I could. Denuded of public hair, Ray's groin resembled that of a pre-pubescent boy but there was nothing prepubescent about the proud boner that stood at stiff as a tire iron from the apex of his crotch.

While my hand played with Ray's cock, my primary attention turned to the wrinkled scrotum pulled tightly against his rod, so responsive to the feathery puffs of breath I directed against it. As I glossed its furrowed surface with a coating of my saliva Ray began to moan and squirm and my palm was covered from a fresh bubbling of precome.

Ray rocked his head back and forth on the pad as I returned to sucking his cock, this time driving it deep into my throat, my nose lightly tickled by the slight shadow of stubble left from the morning shave. Ray's groan grew deeper and more urgent; his mounting excitement spurring me on to more aggressive efforts.

I shuttled Ray's prick in and out of my mouth, my lips as tight to his prick as a leech. One hand massaged his balls while the index finger of the other outlined the circumference of his asshole, pressing until his rosebud distended inward; threatening to, but never quite, breaking the tension of the ring. Ray reacted to my twin efforts by beginning to thrust upward, seeking the more distant cavern of my throat.

Then he took charge, his hands grasping the side of my head, almost hurting me from the pressure they exerted against my skull. Picking up speed with every intrusion, he pushed his hardness down, dragging it back again across the flat expanse of my tongue only to thrust it back down with his next motion.

I began to twirl my tongue as best I could around his prick as it sawed its way in and out of my mouth, intent on coaxing a toe-curling orgasm from my friend and lover. Even as he came Ray continued to push my head up and down on his cock, breaking the seal of my lips and allowing his come to leak from the corners of my mouth. Despite the spilled sperm, I had more than a mouthful to swallow and swallow I did; this time without the subservient gesture of showing a coated tongue.

Even before I could complete cleaning up the liquids puddled around Ray crotch, I found myself lifted upward and gathered into Ray's arms. His lips crushed themselves against mine; our tongues reinstituting their interrupted duel; our hands roaming like lost sheep along the hills and valleys of each other's bodies.

Finally, knowing that Evan would be back soon, we broke off our embrace and dressed, still tangled in the crystalline breathlessness of what had just occurred, allowing our mutual silence to speak for us.