Breaking the Bridesmaids Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this point, I really noticed Anna's ass was right there for the first time. Anna's best feature was her legs. They were long and graceful, another set of dancer's legs. However, those legs were topped by a fantastic ass.

Now I have described my wife's ass as perfect, which was probably true, but if Amanda's was 1A, Anna's had to be 1B.

Over the years, I had stared at it more than once. Anna had that great 'flick' to her ass when she walked, cheeks bouncing from side to side. It dawned on me that I finally had it in my hands.

Not wanting to waste the moment, I grabbed two handfuls of ass cheek, kneading and pinching the pale, perfectly formed flesh. Her tiny little rosebud was there too, but that was for later.

The combination of the fucking, anticipation of the weekend, and the ass I currently had two handfuls of finally caught up with me, and I felt my orgrasm approach.

Now, since I knew that breaking Anna's spirit was going to take some work, I had planned my loads for the weekend. First up was mouth. This meant I had to move fast.

I pulled out of Anna from behind, and used one arm to flip her over. Grabbing her hair, I pulled her to me and shoved my cock in my mouth.

She didn't seem surprised, and dutifully rolled her tongue around my cock, not phased by her own fresh taste on there. It was only a minute before I couldn't take anymore, and I dumped my load into her mouth.

Now, my wife had said "Spitters are quitters" to Bonnie last weekend. My wife had gotten that phrase from Anna, so I had no doubt this load was not coming back out.

When I finished cumming and pulled out, Anna lay there, a smile on her face.

"The hair pull was a nice touch. Good load too. Amanda, he isn't a half-bad fuck. Too bad he has no stamina though."

I was too spent to respond, so I slid on to the bed next to my wife and motioned to her pussy.

Anna dove right back in, and it was only a few minutes before my wife joined me in orgasm, her pelvis thrusting in the air. As she started coming down, I saw her push Anna's head out of her crotch.

Anna stood up now over us, face covered in a sheen, and grinned.

"Well, it looks like you two are done. Was that it?"

Amanda had snuggled into my shoulder. It appeared that was that was it for her. I wasn't going to give in so easily, however.

"What's the matter, Anna? Are you mad because no one thought to give you an orgasm?"

"Well, now that you mention it, you barged in before Amanda could get me off, and your fucking just didn't ring my bell, you know what I mean?"

"Mmm, I think I do. Unfortunately, per the terms of our arrangement, I don't think it would be proper for you to 'ring your bell', and boy, am I tired."

Anna looked a little peeved at this. Clearly she thought I would tell her to go fuck herself.

"You mean you don't want to eat my snatch like your darling wife has so many times?"

Ouch. That one hurt a little.

"C'mon. Have a taste of red snapper."

"Is that what you call yourself? Come to mention it, it does smell fishy in here."

Never tell a girl her pussy stinks. Especially a redhead. Especially a redhead with a temper.

"Fuck you, Charlie. Fuck you and your stupid pictures. Yeah, I fucked your wife, I fucked her long before you, and I plan to keep fucking her. And if you don't like it, you can kiss my ass. You don't own me..."

I am sure Anna would have continued, but she saw me pick up Amanda's phone and start doing something on it, ignoring her.

"Wh-what are you doing?"

"Just sending an email I had queued up earlier, just in case. Someone is going to have a surprise Monday morning."

"No, wait, you can't. Ohmigod don't. Goddamnit fine. You're in charge."

As she said that, Anna rushed over to me. She didn't try to rip the phone from my hands, she more attempted to just prevent me from completing my task.

Bait taken, I set the phone back down, but not before I had covertly taken a couple pictures of Anna's nude body next to me on her knees. So that was a bonus.

"Okay Anna, but that was unacceptable. You will apologize."

"I am sorry."

"And you will make it up to me."

"Fine, I will suck your dick again."

"No, no. There will be time for that tomorrow. I want some more time to recharge."

Anna looked so enticing there on the floor in a semi-begging position. I sat back against the pillow again and looked her over.

"Why don't you show me your best trick."

"My what?"

"Your best trick. Let's say you are in a competition to perform the sexiest maneuver you can. What would you do?"

Anna sat there, looking kind of confused. I was surprised. It wasn't a look I saw on her often.

"Think of it like a stripper. What would you do on the main stage to earn your money. If you are good enough, I will let you get off."

The word 'stripper' seemed to stir something in Anna. She paused for a second, thinking, and then ran into the bathroom.

I sat there, wondering if I had said something to really set her off. I barely had time to sit up before she rushed out of the bathroom and back into the main room.

I stood up and started to follow her. I found her rummaging through her bag, looking for something. Now I was really concerned. What could she possibly be doing?

"Go back in the bed. I don't want you to see it."

Okay, that was good, she sounded.. excited. I guess she was the type of girl that if you give a competition, she has to win it.

I had just settled back in the bed when Anna sauntered in, one hand behind her back, a large grin on her face.

"Okay, this is my best trick. Amanda has seen it before, hell, she helped me figure out how to do it."

I was surprised to hear a giggle from next to me at that. I thought my wife was sleeping, but I guess not. She turned her head to see Anna now, her brown mane in full 'bedhead'.

Anna stood there, smiling, waiting.

"Okay, so like I said, I think this is pretty spectacular. But, umm, you aren't going to be able to see it from there. Come closer on the bed."

Still confused, I sat up and slid until my feet were hanging off the end of the bed.

"There, that should do it. Now, close your eyes."

I gave her a look of 'What The Fuck', but she kept up the Sales pitch.

"C'mon, its a magic trick."

Shrugging, I closed my eyes. They were only closed for a couple seconds before the redhead said to open them.

I opened them, and saw Anna standing perfectly still a couple feet from the bed. Her feet were together, but in front of them was a bottle of shampoo or something.

"See the bottle?" The glee in her voice was noticeable.

I started to nod, and Amanda nearly tackled me from behind.

"Say 'yes' honey, c'mon. This is good."

"Yes Anna, I see the bottle" I replied, as my wife wrapped her arms around me and rested her chin on my shoulder. I guess the excitement was contagious.

"Okay, close your eyes again. Real good this time."

I barely got the lids down before Amanda slapped her palms over my eyes.

"I got him. He won't peek."

"Okay" I heard Anna say, and then a thump and a shuffling sound.

"Okay, open them." Amanda pulled her hands away.

"Ta-da!" Anna was sitting on the floor now, legs out in a perfect horizontal split, arms up in a V to accentuate the 'ta-da'.

Okay, she did a split. That wasn't that impressive. Amanda could do that too. Wait, where was the shampoo bottle?

The look on my face must have changed because both girls burst out laughing.

I was just starting to stare at Anna's pussy when she rolled her torso back to show that, yes, in fact, the shampoo bottle was now lodged deep in her pussy.

Now, the bottle was not a 1 gallon container of shampoo or anything, in fact, it was both small and cylindrical with a tapered top, so it was a great shape to

'swallow', but still, the fact she just stuck it up there so fast, in a split, was impressive.

As Anna used her hand to pop the bottle out, I started a slow clap.

"That was definitely impressive. Why the hell did you learn to do that?"

"Well, it started in high school, betting each other to stick stuff up there. In college, it was a great way to prove I was a better fuck than another girl."

"Girls do that?"

"Girls like me do." Anna sat there, legs still splayed, I saw her rubbing herself a little. It couldn't have felt great. If I was a sick fuck, I would have taken right then, but I was sure she wouldn't be walking right the next day either way.

"I don't even use this brand of shampoo anymore. I just fill my stuff in here so I see the bottle. It's a nice pick-me-up."

"Wouldn't masturbation be easier?" I had recovered my wits now.

"It might. Speaking of...?" Anna was giving me her best pleading smile now.

"Yes, your trick was impressive. You may now get yourself off, as long as it doesn't involve either of us or ruining your holes for the rest of the weekend."

Anna grinned, and went back to her bag again. This time she came back with a bullet vibrator. She proceeded to walk right by us with it, and plop herself in the middle of the bed, propped up on the pillows, and spread out.

"Uh-uh. I didn't say you could use the bed. Bed is for us, not you. You get the couch."

Anna looked hurt again.

"Not even to play?" She gave a great 'hurt' face that said, 'please play with me.'

"Get down, let us get settled, and then you can come up and use whatever space is left."

Anna didn't respond, just slinked off the bed. Amanda and I settled back in, her head on my chest, her long leg curled over mine, my arm around her back.

"Okay, you can play with your toy now."

Anna practically flew onto the bed. She sat and spread her beautiful legs wide across ours, and gave us a great view of her pale pussy as she turned on the vibe and got to work.

One hand spread her lips while the other used the vibe on her clit. She was wet already when she started, and all of our playing must have really warmed her up because it was only a minute or two before her breathing got ragged and her hips thrust to the sky.

Next came a steady repetition of 'oh fucks', followed by a loud shriek. At that point, her body seemed to be moving on its own accord, spasming out her bliss.

It was definitely hot, and not only did I feel my cock hardening, I felt Amanda shifting against me as we watched her oldest friend bring herself to orgasm mere feet away.

The shriek was followed by several grunts, and then everything gave at once, and Anna collapsed into pile of pale skin and red hair, her chest pumping up and down, trying to catch her breath.

Before she could, I sat up and and looked over her.

Mimicking her voice, I said: "Was that it?"

Her response was a middle finger. I chuckled, and started to stroke her leg which had ended up splayed across me. My cock was getting ready to go again, and while fucking this talented redhead again was definitely on the 'to-do' list, her pussy was in no state for it, and I needed to reclaim my territory.

Grabbing Amanda, who was also sitting up, I pushed her forward so that her head landed next to her recovering friend's. Moving behind her and spreading her legs, I stuck my hand between her legs to confirm that she was in fact frisky.

Receiving a positive a positive for wetness, I lined myself up and entered. Like usual, my wife was a comfortable, pleasant sheath for my sword. I fell into a steady rhythm, my cock pistoning in and out.

Amanda had taken up what I like to call the 'bicyclist' position. Her forearms were flat on the bed, hands angled in towards her head. Her head was down, which helped her push her perfect ass up nice and high. It was a great position to fuck against, and so fuck I did.

Since I had already cum once, my body was ready for a marathon, so we went for several minutes before my rhythm was broken by Anna attempting to slip her legs under Amanda so my wife could eat her out.

Burying my cock in my wife's pussy, I addressed our third wheel.

"No Anna, if you want it you have to work for it."

"Work for what?"

"My permission to be eaten out."

"Oh c'mon, Charlie. You had your fun. Let's have some fucking fun."

"Nope. But I am feeling generous with my cock buried in my beautiful wife, so I will compromise. Spin around and if you do a good job sucking Amanda's clit, she will return the favor."

Anna's 'disgusted' face returned, but she did as I said, slipping under Amanda until I could feel her head bump up against my balls.

Amanda's hips suddenly started, so I guess Anna found the spot. From what I had learned, she had years of experience in that area, so I wasn't surprised.

As the redhead turned on the suction, I turned on the thrusting, and got back into rhythm. Every third or fourth stroke of my balls hit Anna's forehead, but I didn't care. I was enjoying myself.

Leaning over my wife's back, I flipped her hair to the side and kissed the back of her neck and shoulder.

Whispering loudly, I said to her:

"Amanda, darling, is our little ginger fucktoy doing her job?"

Apparently she was, because my wife only nodded.

Pushing myself back, I resumed my rhythm.

"Well then, after you get off, you feel free to munch her firebox, okay?"

Amanda nodded again, clearly only half-listening. Soon came her pre-orgasm moans, which caused me to pick up the pace. This caused my wife's brunette hair to flip back and forth as her pleasure peaked, her moans one long, continuous noise punctuated only by slapping sounds of our bodies.

As Amanda hit a crescendo, her body throbbed, and any hope of keeping a rhythm while fucking her ended. I grabbed her hips and held on, pushing into her as much as possible as her body spasmed.

Finally she gave up and half-collapsed, trapping her friend's head underneath her. I lifted Amanda's slack hips and heard Anna suck in a big breath underneath. I set my wife on her side and let her recover as her friend did the same, sucking in large breaths that made her pale, freckly breasts heave.

Lying on her back with her legs extended, her arms at her side, her red hair splayed around her head, face covered in my wife's sheen, and her pale skin flush from exertion, Anna had never looked hotter. It wasn't really in my plan, but I had to fuck her, right then.

Plus, Amanda was out of it, so Anna's were the only holes I had, shampoo bottle or not.

Before Anna could recover and spoil it, I stepped around the bed and climbed between her legs. Spreading them with my hands enough to enter, I lined up and pushed my way into her pussy.

Anna hadn't recovered her breath yet, so all she could do was lift her head and look at me. Her face was a mix of exhaustion, resignation, and was that a little wanting? It clearly wasn't the resistance I expected.

Up until now, my exposure to the girls had been most in doggystyle position or other positions where we were not face-to-face. Doing it missionary, as we were now, was much more intimate.

But, given the circumstance, I couldn't help myself, so after establishing my presence in her primary orifice, I leaned over and looked Anna in the eyes.

Now that Anna had her breath back, she looked... uncomfortable. Was that finally a little guilt now that her friend's husband was looking her in the eye as he fucked her?

Oh wait, it might be the fact she had worn out her pussy with her bottle-trick less than a half-hour earlier. Either way it was not going to stop me.

I adjusted myself so that my arms were on either side of her head, trapping the feisty redhead under me. Anna wasn't sure what to do either, her hands meandering around aimlessly with nothing to do.

"Grab your tits", I said, taking further control of the situation.

Anna looked at me like I asked her to take out the trash, but she knew she would like it. Her hands cupped her pale, freckled tits, pushing them together. They weren't large, a small B-cup, but as she held them up and together, I saw my chance and struck.

Leaning down, I captured one of her nipples in my mouth. Sucking in her tit-flesh, I heard Anna groan a little. Other than her time with the vibe, it was the most reaction I had heard or seen.

Attempting to duplicate, I pulled back and moved to the other breast. This one was held up and waiting, and when I sucked this one in, I got another groan. I guess I had found Anna's kryptonite.

As I continued to fuck the redhead, I rolled her pink nipple around my tongue. She tossed and turned a little, but didn't pull away. I kept it up for a couple minutes, and then pulled away.

Sitting up, I looked her in the eye, daring her. Anna's face was flushed now, her eyes heavily hooded, mouth open in an 'O'.

My rhythm had slowed, giving her more pleasure and less pain. I sat there, looming over her, glancing at her breasts, which she continued to hold up towards me.

"What, do you want me to suck them?" I said it dismissively.

Anna nodded, clearly upset her pleasure level was dropping.

"Well, ask nicely."

"Please." She got out between slaps of my hips on hers.

"Please what?"

"Please... suck my... breasts."

"Your whole breast? They aren't that big, but I don't think I can fit the entire thing in my mouth."

I could see Anna's face screwing up now. This clearly wasn't a fun game for her.

"Please suck... my... nipples."

I feinted an attack on one, and pulled back again.

"Wait, which one?"

The only response Anna gave was an "RRggghhh" of frustration.

She rolled her eyes as she did, and I used the distraction to lean in and capture one nipple and suck it as hard as I could.

Anna responded, a pleased groan escaping her mouth as her back arched and forced her mammary farther towards me.

I was just about to slip over and switch to the other nipple when Amanda bumped against me. My wife had recovered enough to join in the fun, and chose to do it by sucking Anna's other nipple.

This lifted the coppertop to new heights, and a "yes" was followed by a rhythm of "oh fucks" that started on the beat with my fucks, but quickly degraded as Anna lost it and gave in to the pleasure.

Anna sucked in a large breath, and responded with a loud shriek that startled both my wife and I.

I was buried deeply in Anna's pussy when she let loose, so my cock stayed put, but her sudden shudder combined with her hands tightening on her breasts caused both of us to lose our hold on her nipples.

I sat up, refusing to stop fucking her, and Amanda sat back as both of us watched her friend writhe in pleasure under our touch.

Watching this happen started to boil my balls, so I doubled down and picked up my rhythm again, grabbing Anna's hips as I drilled her.

She was still mid-orgasm, her senses dulled, so she made no move to stop me. By the time she came down, she was exhausted, and so she still had no resistance when I reached the point of no return and pulled out.

Climbing up Anna's body and straddling her, I unloaded my second load all over her chest. I did a good job of painting her chest without it all dripping off the sides of her body, and so when I was spent and sat back, most of the semen stayed put on her upper torso.

My wife, the only one who wasn't currently recovering from an orgasm, made a move to go in and clean it up, but I grabbed her arm and stopped her.

Shaking my head, I told Amanda: "She can clean up herself."

With that, I laid back, sprawling at the top of the bed as I had after my first orgasm.

Amanda responded by curling up on me again. I could tell she still wanted to go a little, but I was spent after my second load. I offered to get her off manually, and she nodded, settling her crotch under my hand so I could stimulate her with my fingers.

I had just started to rub Amanda's clit when Anna finally stirred.

"Ughh, I'm all sticky."

"Yes, clean yourself up so you don't ruin the couch." I said it without even looking at her, though I had her trained in my peripheral vision.