Breaking the Bridesmaids Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mandy, you want some of your husband's sticky mess?"

"She's a little busy right now. Be a good girl and suck it up."

Anna gave me a look at that, and I turned and smiled. Finally giving in, she started to scoop the cum into her mouth. She even managed to lick a little off her breasts, which was a feat given her meager endowment.

There was something so powerful about watching a woman gather and swallow your load, so even though I had cum twice already, watching the fiery redhead scoop my cum into her mouth stirred my cock a little. It didn't help that my wife was now moaning next to me, approaching another orgasm herself.

Anna finished scooping my load into her mouth and moved over, clearly planning to try and transfer some to Amanda.

"Uh-uh. That's still spitting. Swallow and head to the couch. You are done for the night."

Anna's look when flippant again, and she gave an understated swallow and slid off the bed. Her top-shelf ass shifted back and forth as she walked into the next room, but I could see in her gait she was as exhausted as I was.

I pretended to turn back to my wife, who was starting to moan under my touch. I watched as Anna went to unzip her suitcase.

"Anna, what did I say earlier? No clothes. There are a blanket, pillow, and sheets, that's all you need."

Even though she was 20 feet away and in a dark room, I knew Anna rolled her eyes, but she complied and started to make her bed. I guess she was too tired to fight me any more tonight.

Amanda came again, smaller this time, but an orgasm nonetheless, and one that took whatever remained of her strength. As she relaxed from the final sexual pleasure of the night, I reached over and turned off the light. Grabbing my wife, I pulled her onto my chest, and she quickly fell asleep.

I knew I wouldn't last much longer myself, but I wanted to make sure our guest was settled.

"Goodnight Anna. Get your rest. Tomorrow is a big day."

I didn't get a response, so I chuckled knowing that either I had outlasted her or pissed her off into submission. Either way, my plan was going well, and I still had a full Saturday plus Sunday morning to break the will of this fiery filly.