Breaking the Bridesmaids Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotmann
hotmann
524 Followers

"Open your mouth" I said. When she didn't comply the first time, I pinched myself off.

Anna opened her eyes when the spray stopped, and saw me there, weapon aimed.

"Open your mouth" I said, more forcefully this time.

This time she complied, and I ran a stream from her chest up to her mouth. When some splashed inside, her natural reaction was to close her mouth. I held myself again, and she opened up again for a second spritz.

My bladder was nearly empty after that, so i barely had time to hose down her chest and pussy again before my dick petered out.

I stepped closer to Anna, whose eyes were still screwed shut, and slapped my floppy dick across her cheek.

"Clean me off."

She opened her mouth, thinking I wanted an oral cleaning.

I swung my hips away from he face.

"My dick has been covered in two pussies, lube, plus whatever lurks in your ass. Use a washcloth."

The broken redhead arose from her kneeling position, grabbed a new washcloth, wet it, and applied it, wrapping it around my dick.

She actually did a really good job at cleaning off my entire crotch. I was surprised and impressed at her diligence. Her cleaning was just that, a cleaning, but the glee I was experiencing after finally breaking the fiery redhead meant it was still enough that my cock started to harden.

I guess desecrating the redhead really got me going, because usually I was only good for two bullets and then my gun was empty.

I turned to see that my wife had left the bathroom and gone back to the bed.

Anna still knelt in front of me, her hair partially soaked and her skin glistening from the piss.

Her whole demeanor was defeated, but that wasn't enough.

"Say it." When I spoke, she finally raised her eyes to mine.

My visage was stern. We both knew what had occurred, she just needed to acknowledge it.

"I'm sorry." The words were small, but their meaning big.

"Sorry for what?"

"I am sorry for fooling around with Mandy behind your back. And forcing her to continue to do so."

"Thank you. Tomorrow when you leave, your debt will be paid."

Anna nodded. Her eyes went back to the floor.

"Stay there" I said, and quickly darted out of the room.

Grabbing my phone, I went back in. Before Anna could look up and see what I was doing, I snapped a couple pictures of her kneeling there in the shower.

"I want to document the moment so you don't forget."

I turned to leave, and spoke over my shoulder.

"Turn the shower on. You are disgusting right now. You need to clean up."

I left to go put my phone away. Before I did, I emailed the photos to myself so they couldn't be deleted locally.

That done, I re-entered the bathroom.

Anna was still sitting on the floor, the water spraying over her body.

I stood outside the shower and watched as she let the water rush over her. I am sure after the last couple hours, the water was cleaning her emotionally as well as physically.

I grabbed a washcloth and leaned over, assisting her with the cleaning of her pussy and ass.

When that was done, I told her to stand up.

When she did, I turned her against the well, and entered the shower. I lined her up, entering her from behind.

Like I said, I was in uncharted waters with a third round, but the sexiness of the redhead, plus the knowledge that I had broken her will to mine, meant I was going to push my cock as far as I could take it.

Anna had to go up and her tiptoes to let me enter her, so we could only fuck for so long before her body kept drooping down and my cock popped out.

Showertime was over, so I reached back and shut off the water.

"Go bend over the sink and I will give you the fucking you wanted earlier."

Anna did as she was told, and soon our wet bodies were joined again.

I watched her face in the mirror over the sink as I pistoned into her from behind. I could see that she was getting little joy from it. After all the fucking we had done, her pussy was probably sore, but her face showed she was resigned to doing whatever I wanted.

I decided to throw her a bone, so I pulled out of her. Grabbing her arm, I spun her around, and grabbing her ass, lifted her up onto the sink.

Now her entire front was available to me, so I leaned down and sucked one of her nipples in to my mouth as I guided my cock back into her pussy.

A long moan escaped Anna's lips, and I could feel her get more into our copulation.

I continued to suck, kiss, caress, stroke, and whatever else I could do to her breasts with one hand and one mouth, and soon I felt the redhead start to spasm.

When she was close, I pulled away from her chest, though my cock kept fucking her slowly.

"Do you want to cum?" I asked in a neutral tone.

She nodded, biting her lip.

"Then you need to ask."

"Can I cum?" She blurted out, clearly wanting release.

"Ask nicely." I said, stopping my fucking so she got no stimulation.

"Please may I cum?" She asked again, her need evident.

I paused for a second, letting her squirm, before I leaned in and sucked one areola whole into my mouth. My hand went to her second breast and grabbed and twisted her nipple.

The sudden assault on her sensitive breasts plus the fast strokes I started to fuck her with were enough to send Anna over the edge, and my wife's gorgeous red-headed friend screamed out her orgasm.

Her exhaustion meant this scream wasn't as loud or long as some of the others she had made, but it was satisfying none the less, and when she was done, she collapsed back on the sink.

I didn't stop fucking her, but was considering how I was going to finish. My wife was sound asleep in the bed, I saw that when I went to get my phone. Anna was almost out as well, but I was more willing to push her past her limits.

"Anna, I am not done."

Exhausted as she was, the copper-top lifted herself to her elbows and looked down as our copulating parts.

"I can keep fucking, but not here" she said, the pain in her back evident.

Agreeing, I grabbed her thighs and lifted her. My cock popped out, but it was close enough as I carried her naked body out into the room.

Since Amanda was sleeping in the bed, I headed out towards the couch.

I set Anna's pale body on the edge, hanging her ass off where I could easily enter her again.

As I lined up once more, Anna spoke.

"Charlie, do you want to titty-fuck me?"

I paused, my cock at the entrance to her snatch, and thought about it.

Our earlier conversation on the subject had ended poorly, so before we continued, I wanted to know why.

"First you need to tell me if you have ever been tit-fucked."

Anna shook her head no.

"Why not?"

"I tried once, and the guy laughed at me. Said that was for women with real tits, not a flat-chested little girl like me."

Anna would never normally admit a secret like that, so I saw that our relationship had deepened in more ways than one.

Still, I didn't want to go soft so soon after breaking her, so I had to respond without coddling her, but without repeating the insult either.

I climbed up onto the couch and straddled her chest. She pushed her tits together, and I slid my pussy-soaked cock up in between.

Reaching down and covering her hands with my own, I rubbed her nipples in circles while sliding my dick up and down.

Her tits weren't large enough to fully encircle my member, but they provided more than enough friction to stimulate me, and Anna was more than willing to suck the tip in her mouth at the top of each stroke.

Looking down at the gorgeous redhead who was focused on my pleasure instead of her own, and even outside her comfort zone was enough to drive me towards the edge.

My mauling of Anna's tits was exciting her too, and she was moaning every time there wasn't a cock in her mouth.

This time, I went first, and I pulled back and painted her tits again with my third load of the night.

I was surprised how large it was, considering, though it wasn't there long before Anna rubbed it into her tits.

Her fingers went to her mouth to clean them off, and her other hand headed south. I guess she planned on finishing herself off.

I grabbed that hand and pulled it away.

"I told you to ask."

"Please may I cum?" She asked.

I didn't release her hand, and instead pulled her to her feet.

Anna looked around, confused.

"No, you may not. You were told to ask. Since you did not, you don't get to cum."

"But..."

"No excuses. And to keep you honest, you will sleep on the floor of our room tonight. Grab your pillow and sheet."

Anna couldn't believe me, but followed.

I watched her, and headed towards bed myself, completely spent.

"And if I catch you cumming tonight without my permission, I will force you to be a toilet tomorrow morning as well. Got it?"

Anna nodded, clearly not liking that idea.

"But if you don't, I will make sure you get two nice big orgasms before breakfast."

With that, I fell into bed, grabbed my wife, and passed out.

I awoke Sunday morning to the lovely sensation of a soft, feminine hand playing with my cock.

I cracked an eye and saw it was my wife, who was using my fuckstick as a trigger to wake me up in a nice manner.

When she saw I was awake, she leaned over and kissed me. Her hand was still lazily touching me when she whispered:

"Did you clean yourself off last night?"

I nodded, remembering the excellent handling her redheaded friend had given my little soldier.

"Mmm, want to get a round in before Anna wakes up?"

I nodded, happy to start the day this way.

"Well, let's get you warmed up."

My gorgeous wife leaned over towards my rapidly inflating member. I was almost completely hard when I felt her tongue and lips touch my cockhead.

I leaned back and just started to relax when Amanda's head popped back up.

"I thought you said you cleaned yourself." Her voice was louder now, her surprise and disgust evident.

I realized she must be concerned about the remains from my anal assault on her redheaded friend, so I explained.

"Well, technically Anna did it, but yeah, I cleaned up after fucking her in the ass."

I smiled down at my wife, waiting for the festivities to continue.

Instead, her visage was still angry.

"Well, why does your dick taste like pussy then?"

I smiled back, and nonchalantly responded:

"Anna did such a good cleaning that I fucked her again."

Now that the sequence of events was explained, I expected my wife to dive back in. After all, it wouldn't be the first time she tasted Anna's leavings.

But instead of what I wanted, my wife shoved my dick away and nearly screamed at me.

"You fucked her again without me there?"

Amanda's outburst woke 'her' up, and Anna popped up from the floor on my side of the bed.

Before the redhead could join the conversation (and probably antagonize my wife), I re-took control of the situation.

"Anna, put on a robe and slippers and go get us breakfast from downstairs."

Amanda sat there huffily, watching her gorgeous redheaded friend slip on one of the hotel's puffy white robes and slippers and depart.

When the door clicked shut, I turned to my wife, and gave her both barrels.

"Are you complaining about me fucking your friend while you slept in the next room? Maybe you should remember the fact that you were fucking her behind my back for years. That's why we are here, remember?"

My wife's eyes got big. It had been more than two weeks since my original discovery, and I think my wife's original remorse has been replaced by a kind of glee at the threeways we had been having, with her bisexual side now out in the open.

"Yeah, but"

"But nothing. This weekend is about Anna expressing remorse about what she did, which she has. It's about her remembering that you are my wife, and if the two of you want to play, it is only with my approval. Got it?"

Amanda nodded now, her outrage replaced with fear.

"Well, to make sure you understand, when Anna gets back, I am going to fuck her on this bed while you watch. Is that okay with you?"

The last part was dripping with sarcasm, and Amanda nodded, her eyes not rising to meet mine.

"Fine. Go pull up a chair and wait."

Amanda did as I said, and I took the couple minutes to throw the covers off the bed so it was ready for fucking.

When Anna finally got back, she carried a tray covered with food.

She entered the room, trying to take the temperature. Seeing Amanda in the chair I think she assessed that I had 'won' the fight. She put the tray down and looked to me for approval.

"Good job. Now take the robe off and come lay on the bed."

The redhead did, and when the white covering hit the floor, I was once again given a lovely show of her body.

She lay on her back on the bed, not sure what was going to happen. I moved around towards the side where her feet were. Kneeling onto the bed, I turned Anna so that she was perpendicular to my wife, so Amanda would have the best view.

I think moved between Anna's legs, and started to stroke her pussy. Her head turned towards her friend, trying to read my wife's reaction.

Her attention was quickly diverted when I took a nipple into my mouth. I followed that up with a rub of her clit.

Anna had looked sore last night, and I imagine a night of sleep didn't solve it completely. The girl would not be walking right for a day or two. I was proud of that.

When Anna's pussy was nice and relaxed, I pulled my hand away. I took the opportunity to switch breasts as well, and when I had properly set up on the second nipple, I brought my cock to her entrance.

I rubbed my cockhead on her entrance, preparing her for what was about to happen. After a few strokes, I felt her hips rise towards me, wanting it.

I slid in to her. I had already forgotten how many times I had fucked this amazing redhead, but by this point I knew her body enough to slow my entrance until she got comfortable around me.

After a minute, her hips rose again, and I sunk my full cock into her. Our bodies slapped together. I pulled out, pushed back in, and they slapped together again.

Soon we reached a good rhythm. That, combined with my mouth on her pale, upturned B-cups, quickly set off my wife's copper-topped friend. She shrieked her orgasm, thrashing about a bit.

I took the opportunity to pull away from her chest and look at my wife. Amanda clearly looked uncomfortable watching me fuck her oldest friend. I didn't feel the least bit guilty about. After all, it was why we were here. I had been so focused on breaking Anna that I had forgotten my wife was at fault too.

As her redheaded friend came down from her first orgasm, I pulled out of her with a 'plop'.

I reached across her body and grabbed her hip. With a hard tug I started to flip her over, an action she helped complete.

Grabbing her hips and pulling her up, I presented her ass to me.

Drinking in the sight of Anna's gorgeous, pale ass one more time, I lined up and sunk into her pussy from behind. This was the position I had wanted to get back to, and since this was my 'bonus fuck', I decided to take advantage.

I heard the redhead suck in a breath, so I hesitated a second before I went to work. From behind, I could get a good rhythm going, and soon my hips were a blur as I drilled the pale girl from behind.

When I started to get close to orgasm, I pushed Anna's head and shoulders back down into the bed, and rose her ass up nice and high. I kept pounding away until the last minute, and as my orgasm hit, I pulled out until just my cockhead was buried in Anna's snatch.

I couldn't tell how big my load was, but it didn't feel huge as I left it there in her pussy.

When I was done, I fell back onto my ass, and watched a little cum ooze out.. Anna went to move, but I stopped her.

"Stay there."

I turned to my wife, and caught my breath.

"When you get done sucking my load out of her, you can clean my cock too."

Amanda didn't respond, just did as I said, attaching her pretty mouth to her friend's slit. Anna helped by raising herself vertically so that she was 'up' and her pussy was 'down' over my wife's head.

After a few minutes, Anna pulled away and collapsed on the bed.

Amanda both took that as a sign that she was done, so she came over and took my dick in her mouth.

My dick had already softened, and my wife's actions were so tentative and focused on cleaning that I didn't get hard again.

When she slowed down, clearly thinking she was done, I pulled away and got up.

"Okay, let's eat breakfast."

Moving to the couch in the other room, the three of us quickly attacked the spread that Anna had procured.

I asked Anna how that went, and she said that she was the only one there in a robe, and while it was not that short on the her body, she could feel eyes on her every time she bent over to put something on a plate.

After she finished the story, she took a long breath, and started to speak again.

"First, Charlie, I want to apologize again for... making Mandy... cheat with me. We should have stopped as soon as you guys were exclusive, but we had done it for so long, I didn't want to give her up."

"I am also sorry for being a bitch to you all the time. The less time you spent with us, the more time I had Mandy to myself."

I nodded to Anna, confirming to her that her debt was wiped.

"Mandy, I am sorry for pushing you too. I know I was the aggressor, and I put you in a bad spot."

The girls were sitting next to each other, and they leaned over and hugged, both still naked.

"Finally, I want to say that going downstairs gave me a chance to reflect. This weekend was, undoubtedly, the best sex of my life."

She pointed to the bed. "Even before that."

"I am willing to do it again, whenever you guys want. Just tell me where and when, and I will be there, willing and up for anything."

That statement did surprise me. With all the time I had spent trying to figure out how to break the redhead, I had not spent any time thinking about what would happen after.

My wife and I looked at each, sharing another non-verbal conversation. When we were done, we both turned back to Anna.

"We appreciate your honesty. We will consider it, but going forward, if you have sex with one of us, you have sex with both of us. You are dangerous to our marriage."

My wife smiled, and I could see she was reaching a state of acceptance with what had happened and what would happen. While Bonnie left our weekend ashamed, Anna was leaving with a better attitude. Strange how that worked.

As we finished breakfast, I decided that no 'final course' was necessary. I had originally planned to send Anna away in the same state as Bonnie, my cumming leaking from her, but I didn't think that was necessary.

My thoughts drifted next towards the last of Amanda's friends, Jane. Breaking Anna had taken almost everything I had, and I had gone out of my comfort zone to do so. I was concerned Jane was going to be even more difficult.

hotmann
hotmann
524 Followers