Breaking the 'Chelle

Story Info
A woman's journy to release her mind, body, and soul.
4.3k words
4.38
10.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A special thanks to Atechygirl for her time and effort, turning my babble into this story.

She was out of her comfort zone the minute she agreed.

As the doors to the hotel opened, her pulse pounding inside her ears, she could only muster a weak smile for the doorman as she passed. Her instructions were simple, walk to the registration desk and simply state her name.

"Michelle" was all she could get out before the beautiful black woman before her smiled a wicked knowing smile. "Yes Ma'am" was all the reply she got in return. The woman behind the desk typed away and then turned to gather two envelopes, stuffing contents in each envelope. The contents hidden behind her turned body. Michelle could feel the tension building, she knew from this point on she was to follow each instruction to the letter. She was to allow Him total control. Nerves racing...racking...tearing at her emotions. He knew so much, He knew what her desires were, knew what buttons to push. She knew she would not be the same woman 48 hrs from now, she knew by saying yes that she was submitting to desire, submitting herself to His pleasure.

So many thoughts in such a small sliver of time, almost as if she was thinking normally and the world moved in slow motion. She barely heard the beautiful woman before her, her eyes focused and there they were the envelopes. Her hand shaking as she reached to take possession of them, her mind racing. Fleeting thoughts of leaving and walking away were dashed as her fingers grasped the envelopes. Slowly she took control of them, a light hearted laugh slipped past her lips, the thought of taking control of something that will give complete control to Him struck her funny. That little giggle, the smile that followed was not lost on the beautiful woman in front of her. She leaned into the counter holding Michelle's gaze. "I am sure you will enjoy your stay with us", Michelle could register the eye contact, the immediate heat she felt as those words were spoken, "I am sure I will" as she turned towards the lobby looking at both envelopes, simply labelled 1 and 2.

She moved toward the elevator easing her finger inside envelope #1.

The letter inside read:

Michelle,

Your time has come. W/we have spent so many hours together but never as O/one. Tonight W/we will. Your room is on the 13th floor and inside you will find your attire for the weekend. When you enter your room you will see a gift for you on the bed. This is to be opened just before you leave the room. Inside your room you will find bathing oils and grooming supplies. You are to take a nice long bath, taking the time to shave yourself smooth for Me. In the closet you will find this evenings attire. After your bath, apply the oils to your body, take your time to feel every inch of your smooth skin, gently massage the oil into your breasts, your bottom, and your sex. You are not allowed complete pleasure that is reserved for Me. When you have finished dressing as I have chosen then open your gift. I will give you further instructions from there.

The elevator was empty as she entered, her mind wandering to what may lay ahead for her. He knew everything. He knew her fears. Her secret desires. She knew she wanted to please Him. She knew she was lost from this point on. Within those thoughts the bell rang, the 13th floor just in front of her as the doors opened. Her pulse elevated her throat dry and tight as she took that step, that tiny step into submission. Looking down, her fingers white from clutching the door key so firmly, she opens her wet palm to read the room number. #1323 checking her bearings she travels the hallway towards her room, towards what she considers her destiny.

Opening the door she finds a luxurious suite filled with flowers and fragrance. Soft music already playing, the room warm and inviting she feels tension easing away as she enters. Moving towards the closet, removing her coat and scarf she sees her attire hanging there. Hidden from her eyes underneath the stores wrapping, she is tempted to peek but resists. Coat hung she turns toward the bed, laying there wrapped in silk is the gift she is to open. Her eyes move around the room and she smiles when she sees her favourite merlot poured and waiting, the bottle open and breathing. Slowly moving across the room she begins to unbutton her blouse. Her lips pursed as the smooth wine passes over her tongue. The instant heat as it slides down her throat into her belly she exhales the last of her tension. Her fingers shaking with excitement as the last of the buttons are released. A slight gasp escapes when her wrists come into contact with her breast while she unclasps her bra, the touch sending a shiver down her spine into her soul, trying to register the feeling of her body, nothing has happened but she feels herself alive in a way unknown. Another taste of the rich merlot burns inside as she is stepping out of the dress that pulse never leaving as the heels are kicked free. Her petite hand holding the glass as her head tilts back draining the first glass, hmm that burn, she hears that giggle again when begins to wonder where this burning is coming from, the wine, or deep within. Bottle in hand as round two is poured, she steps back and catches herself in the mirror, her eyes travelling every inch of her body, her skin tight and sensitive, her nipples erect, without thinking just watching herself she feels her fingers slide up her body, cupping her breasts, her thumbs circling her nipples, the pleasure intense, spreading her feet to catch her weight as she feels her body is going to fail her in the simple task of standing, her eyes never leaving as her fingers strum lower, her lost breath as she watches her fingers trace the thin lace panties, the colour is off, she slips slim fingers inside to pull them free. Her heart throbbing as her fingers are met with a wetness never before felt, the colour is off, clinging satin pulling from sensitive skin, even the warm air around her feels cool against this much wetness, glass in hand as her panties weighted fall to her ankles. Stepping free of the last remains of clothing, the last remains of a sheltered life.

Long slow graceful strides as she crossed the suite towards the master bath. Flowing across the room in a manner she has never known, the smile on her face slowly burning into a wicked grin with each step. The smell of the room thickens as she gets closer. The double doors pushed open with a zealous thrust. She is greeted to a room filled with a low steamy fog, not so dense she cannot see but thick enough to set the mood. The Jacuzzi tub is filled and providing the steam. That aroma surrounding her, filling every sense she knows with something, a needy something she cannot explain. Thinking as she moves to the tub, "When did He fill this...how could He know?" Those thoughts left as soon as He entered her mind, the water was almost to a degree of uncomfortable, but she slid in. The moment her toe broke the surface the aroma around her felt different, she could sense another fragrance fill the room, she could feel her skin react as she slid inside deep scented warmth. The merlot watching from the tubs edge as she soaked chin deep, her mind relaxed and flowing, the body alive with every sensation. She soon realized it wasn't the water that was hot, something in this bath; something He added has brought her here. Brought her to the point when her thighs touch she feels them in her spine, when fingers linger over smooth skin she feels it everywhere, for the first time....she felt alive.

That giggle again, where does it come from? She has shaved herself before, for past lovers she treated them to the sight of her smoothness. Why is this different? Sliding her hands down along her legs is the equivalent of stoking a fire, just her fingers pulling skin taunt for the razors edge is felt everywhere, the quick jolts of pleasure, she feels her clit growing bold she feels its need as she continues to touch her skin and shave her legs. The bathroom filled with her moan, just the simple task of shaving the back of her calf has her at the edge, her body burning hot, her breath ragged as she fights to complete His wishes. That razor sliding along the inside of her thighs, her hips pushed up, back arched as the simple steel causes her whole body to shudder, her breath to cease, she is holding on. Bottom lip sucked in, nipples erect and sensitive to the cool air as her body is elevated to a level never felt. She places the razor on the tubs edge, her breath slowly comes back to her as her lips are released. The only thought in her mind is how she is going to complete His request without going too far. There's that giggle again, she hasn't done anything to produce such pleasure and now she is scared that if she continues to shave herself she will send her body over the edge. As lazy fingers search for the stem of her glass she finds it and slowly brings the rim to her lips. That's the third glass, the burn isn't as strong, and that warm feeling in her belly from the wine begins to spread like a slow burning fire, so alive.

Sliding to the tubs edge with the razor in hand looking down that fine line of hair will soon be gone her clit that has grown so needy will be so visible to Him. She smiled knowing, knowing He would be able to see His efforts. Even before her fingers touch her skin, she feels the pleasure. Just watching her fingers get close causes her breath to catch, the slightest touch of fingertip to inner thigh sends a burning wave throughout her body.

The cream applied is cool, she sighs as the cream has seemed to cease the fire, hold it at bay for now. With razor in hand she begins to slowly complete His request, each slip of the razor revealing more exposure, letting her need show even more. Looking at herself she can see the arousal, puffy thick labia, hard needy clit, constant moisture, fingers against flesh and pulse under finger tips as she feels the effect of the cool cream wearing off. The heat coming on stronger as she is completing her task. Lip bitten, breath taken as she rides this growing high, palm pressed against smooth flesh, pressure to relieve the need only makes it grow more. That throb, that pulse pounding, eyes closed as flashes of pleasure wash through blackness. Minutes pass as all Michelle can do is hold herself, knowing if she moved her hand, brushed skin that she would fall off the edge, into his pleasure. She could not go there, so she held on for everything. The burn slowed, eased a bit. Breathe somewhat normal, she gently lifts her hand away, dripping from her excitement. That visual alone sends a shiver through her spine. Leaning back, both hands at the tubs edge, thighs spread wide, smooth flesh exposed to cool air the mirror across the vanity tells a different tale. She looks deep into the eyes of a woman she never knew. A woman with a look of lust in her eyes, a woman with a need. That giggle just turned into a wanton lusty laugh, low and deep just like her need.

Back through the double doors walking with a fluid purpose. Her mind, body and soul in unison with that one purpose. His pleasure. Her towel draped over her shoulders after she dries the bottom strands of her hair, applying little highlights to her flushed face, eye liner, a bit of shadow over her eyes. Bright crimson lipstick she bought just for Him. Sliding her brush through her hair she looks into the mirror, a vision of erotica looking back at her. Moving from the vanity towards the closet she feels her hard clit poking through her lips and lightly rubbing against her thighs as they brush against one another. Shivers run up her spine, nipples erect to the point of a dull pain. Removing the towel she slowly drags the absorbent material between her thighs drying this constant flow of lust. Towel tossed to the bed almost landing on the gift. Her mind lost that gift somehow, she had completely forgotten about it laying there. Eyes smiling and body shaking as her mind wonders to its content.

Extending her hand sliding the door open to find on the hanger a garment bag. Lifting it she notices the lack of weight, just a finger to hold the bag, so light. Her eyes are drawn to the floor, to the black patent leather heels gleaming against the rooms light. She turns and lays the bag on the bed. Turning again she bends and takes the heels in hand, as she stands there is that feeling again. She shudders as her fingers collect the sweetness from her thighs. Never before has her body felt this high. She feels that pulse again, that throb. A lustful moan escapes her.

Standing at the edge of the bed feet spread to gain an advantage to her shaky legs, trembling fingers begin to unzip the garment bag, the slight vibration of the zipper coursing through her fingertips along her arms into her spine, every touch exciting, every sense alive, as the zipper lowers the contents of the bag are revealed. A gasp of breath as she sees what he choose, so beautiful, something until this day she would have never worn. A sheer baby doll, almost black, less the quantity of material, sheer black panties and a matching garter. Just looking at what he had chosen increased what was a rapid pulse she could feel heat in every pore of her skin, heat seeping from her as she stared at his choice.

Time stood still as she looked upon His choice. That slight tickle creeping down her ankle shook her frozen stare. Looking down, her eyes following that trail along the inside of her thigh, over her calf and down to that tickle, one hand extended as she leaned into the bed for support, knees buckle as the sight of her own need fills her eyes. Her weight pressing against the bed, her breath heavy and ragged as she watches that towel move with her hand, slowly dragging up her legs, she feels her own heat as her forearm slides that towel between her thighs, she hears herself fighting against the feelings, her body tighten as the towel presses against her smoothness, biting her lip as all she can do is hold the towel in place. She feels every strand against her smooth lips, her body clenching, her breath held as she removes the soaked towel.

She turns her head to the side using the bed to hold her up. One arm draped over the beds edge, her bottom spread wide as her spread knees hold her there. Let her catch what breath she can, her breasts hanging like this, filling hard erect nipples with more heat, causing an ache she has never known. She feels it, feels that throb in her nipples. Knowing she is walking on the edge and at any moment could slip, fighting the need to reach up and roll her hard aching nipples between her fingers, knowing that would be it, that would throw her body over the edge. Fighting with everything inside her, slowly dragging weak knees as she lifts her head from the beds edge.

Face to face with the garment bag, her eyes adjust, that small envelope, how could she not see it? Where did that come from? Unsteady fingers remove the envelope from the bag, the envelope opened she pulls the small card out.

Michelle,

This is your attire for the evening. I am sure you are more than ready for me at this moment. As I am ready for you.

Dress yourself my dear. When you are dressed please take My gift from the bed. Stand in front of the full mirror and open your gift. Inside you will find your last instructions.

I look forward to your pleasure...

Heart racing as she read, His voice inside her mind speaking those words....

What was His wish? What else could she do to be ready for Him? Many thoughts rushing into her mind as she reached for the bag. Pulling free the sheer lingerie and stepping into the panties, as she pulls them up over her thighs, her body shakes as the sensations course through her body. Extending her hand using the bed to ease her body, the pressure against her bottom resonates into her spine, she feels almost tender to the touch. Each sensation travels the length of her body, churning inside her brain then flashing into her heated skin.

Slowly she gathers the garter and sits while she eases it around her hips, a quick breath held as she gathers the first thigh high stocking and dips her toe inside. The material stretching pulling at her skin, massaging every inch of her ankle as she lifts her leg, thumbs tucked inside the material as it frees itself along her smooth skin. Almost there she thinks as her lip is sucked inside, over the knee, she shudders as the edge of her palm is covered by her slick need. Mid thigh reached, she looks along the length of her stocking covered leg, so smooth, so sexy, that deep sexy laugh bubbles up again as she can see her wetness against the material. In her mind she knows that will please Him.

Standing as she fastens the last garter. Looking down upon herself very pleased with the sight she sees. She turns to the bed and takes the baby doll in hand. Arms extended as the light sheer lingerie slips over her shoulders, a low moan as the material kisses each nipple on its way down. She is feeling higher than she knew possible, riding on the edge, walking that edge with confidence, walking around the bed to take her gift. Three small strides to reach her gift, each step bringing her closer. She knows now she is ready.

Standing in front of the mirror, that beautiful woman in looking back at her smiles. One of wicked need, of freedom tasted or is it released? One quick pull of the ribbon and the gift unwraps itself. She removes the lid from the small box and the card on top hiding her gift reads.

In the second envelope you will find my room key. My room is located either on the 14th or 15th floor. You are to remain dressed as I have chosen. You will meet and encounter many people on your journey to find Me. You will not hide yourself from their eyes, from the looks of hunger your body will evoke, the looks of disgust from the closed minded. You will show your pleasure when you feel it, you speak if spoken to, if not continue to search for Me. Do you understand? (she shook her head as if His words filled the room)

Remove this card and take your gift in hand. (as she does she sees a fairly thick four inch metal rod.) Take this and slide Me inside your smoothness. I will remove this Myself if you find Me.

Holding the cool metal in her hand and without thought, her left hand slides down her body, over her hip, a moan, a shudder, as she feels her fingers separating material from smooth skin, her breath turned to quick pants as she feels that cold metal slide along her swollen clit. Hot thick labia split she feels the flash of pleasure as the metal enters her body, her hips thrust into the object held in her grasp. Pushing her sex on the rod, the thickness pushing open the swelling lips, forced inside her body by her thrusts, she holds it there deep with just her fingers. Rolling her hips over her hand dripping over her fingers. She didn't know the edge was this close, but she never slipped, she only took one step higher. A deep breath, collecting herself, she slowly drags her eyes up the vision of sex in front of the mirror. She can feel her juices flowing see that anyone who cared to look would know, would sense her need would smell her beautiful lust. She raised her hand along with her eyes, leaving a trail of wet heat with her fingertips a trail to her lips as she extends her dry tongue to savour this feeling.

That first taste burns against her tongue, sending the sensation to the back of her jaw that same feeling as you bite into a sweet tangy pickle. She can hear herself moaning as her lips close over her fingers, as she slowly slides them deeper over her tongue. Letting every taste bud bask in her sweet honey. Her eyes watching as her mouth makes love to her fingers, her lips holding them tightly as her mind wanders to the feeling of him inside her mouth. The feeling of her tongue coaxing the underside of her fingers deeper into her lips causes her eyes to flutter and send flashes of light across her mind. Lost in the fantasy of Him, rigid flesh pulsing inside her lips, the feeling of slipping her tongue along His smooth skin, the knowing throb she would feel as she pleasured Him, that lingering gift as his lust pushed from the head onto her tongue. Her eyes closing as the fantasy almost lives in her mind, she can feel Him, His firm hands, hear His deep voice. It's is almost like she is watching herself, her nipples so hard they ache. She feels everything, she feels alive, feels her hips rocking against the thin air as she watches her mouth slowly sink deeper, pushing her fingers to the knuckle she can see her tongue slip out against her bottom lip stroking Him, tasting the remains of her against her fingers.

12