Breaking the Coach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hairy4135
hairy4135
209 Followers

"What do you mean, I-I don't remember last night I-I must have been drunk or drugged. Where is Jack?"

"Oh he left you here after you passed out. He said he will be back to pick you up this after noon." Ruth replied as she moved her hand from the dildo to take Marie's breast and pinch her hard nipple between her thumb and finger. This action confused the white wife because the fuck stick continued to be worked in and out of her hot cunt. She looked down to see a blond head over her hips then she felt a soft pair of lips on her clit.

"Oooooooooh God! Please! What are you doing to me? This can't be happening!" she cried as a huge orgasm came over her.

"She loves the rubber dick so much, What do you think she'll do with a real one?" Janet asked her partner.

"I don't know but we are about to find out, an't we Tye" Ruth replied.

"Yes you are." Came a deep voice from the doorway. "Just get her up on her hands and knees and I'll do the rest."

Marie looked up as the rubber dick was removed from her and she was being rolled over and placed on her hands and knees. Janet pushed her shoulders down until she was resting them on the pillow while Ruth pulled up on her rear opening her up until Tyrell could see both her wet opening and her brown puckered one.

He moved in behind her and rubbed the massive head of his cock up and down the wet slit of her love hole as Ruth and Janet swapped places The younger white woman lay her head on top of Marie's hips and flicked her tongue at her round butt hole as the big black men slowly pushed his hard cock into her wet pussy.

"Ooooh, please don't do this to me, Oooooo what's happening to me? It feels so goooooood!" jack's wife moaned into the pillow, as she hugged it to her. When his black cock was completely buried in the white teachers pussy he slowly withdrew it, then pushed it back in to the hilt. His motion was driving the white woman mad, in and out over and over again with slow methodical thrust. The combination of the drugs, the younger woman's tongue and the size of her new lover's tool was taking her to heights of pleasure she had never before been.

As Tyrell stepped up his fucking in and out of the white wife's cunt, the younger blond moved off of the bed. and over to her mistress, who flipped a switch turning on the camera. Jack was startled awake as the TV flashed on in front of him. He blinked his eyes and focused on the picture before him. He saw his wife on her knees before a black man he had never seen before. He could hear his young wife moaning as the black man drove into her over and over again, he could see her pushing back against his thrusts.

"Oooooh god!! Oh yes, that feels soooo good!" She moaned "I've never felt anything like that, doooooooooon't stop, please don't stop!

Jack could not believe his ears, his sweet wife who he knew had never had another man was now being fucked by the biggest blackest dick her had ever seen and she was acting like she loved it. The door to the room he was in opened and in walked his black boss Ruth along with her friend, Janet. The two walked up to the tied up man one on ether side. The white woman sank to her knees and took his cock in her mouth while the bigger black woman began to pinch his nipples up and pull them away from his body.

"What do you think about the show, Coach?" Ruth asked looking him in the eyes, "Looks like your little wife likes the big black dicks." She continued as she walked around behind him and leaned over placing her lips at his ear, with her enormous tits on his shoulders. "And we plane on giving her all she can take plus some, today." She said as she drug her nails up his body when she stood up. "Janet will stay in here with you, so you don't feel left out, while you watch more of the show to come." Then she left the two alone and closed the door.

As Janet's head bobbed up and down on his now hard cock the coach watched his wife fuck back against the black man's body as she moaned her approval of his expertise with his long cock. Then the man shoved his hips forward as hard as he could driving his member as deep as it would go and held her there as she wiggled back against him and thrashed about on the bed.

"Auuuuuuuuuaggggggg! I'm cumming in your cunt, you dirty white whore!" he shouted.

"Yeeeeeeees I can feel you! God it's like a water hose! Then it hit her, "Ooooooooooh nooooooooooo! You can't I can't get pregnant by you!" she squealed trying to free herself from his grasp, "Please let me go!"

"Too late bitch!" he laughed "I've planted my seed!"

Ruth walked in and up to the couple on the bed, taking a hand full of hair she pulled back until the white woman stopped trying to dislodge the huge dick in side of her. "Well Tye, looks like our little girl needs some more love juice. Hold her while I get some for her." She said handing him the blond locks. She then moved to the nightstand and retrieved a hypo and filled it with a clear liquid then injected it into the helpless woman's arm.

The drug slowly took over and Marie watched as the black man pulled his cock from her stretched pussy and wiped it on her face and hair, before putting his pants back on and leaving her with her husband's black boss. Then the door opened up and in walked Mr. Roberts, the school janitor. She tried to cover herself but it was of no use. She had once told Jack about him sitting next at lunch and complained about how bad he smelled. Her husband went to the school superintendent and complained and Mr Roberts was written up, and told to bath every day.

"I's been wait'n a long time fo dis, Missy." The old black man said as he climbed up on the bed with his knees. he pulled her over until she was lying on her back before him. He reached his hand between her legs and forced four fingers deep into her cunt and scooped up as much of her last lover's cum as he could get, then her held her head still as he forced the gooey mess into her mouth. Then he rubbed his hand over her face making it glisten. "Ok bitch open wide." he commanded as he pressed his rock hard cock to her lips.

The drugged young teacher's mouth opened and his member slide inside. He held her head as he pushed it father in until his balls was resting on her chin, then he started to slowly fuck in and out of her mouth. "Oh yeah, girl dats's what dat mouth is for! And not making complaints on po old black mens likes me!" he said as he lay her head down on the pillow and raised himself up over her with one hand on the bed the other on her cunt, with his toes dug into the bed he continued to fuck her face, making her head bounce on the bed. Then he let go and let his whole body fall down on her head forcing his cock full into her throat and shot his hot load down into her stomach.

He lay there for a while as she tried in vein to push him off of her pinned head until he was completely through feeding her his cum. When was done he crawled off of the bed and sat down in the chair next to it and lit a cigarette while the young white teacher coughed and gagged. Ruth then pushed her back on the bed "You rest now girl, we have much more fun for you." She said rubbing Marie's face with a cold rag.

hairy4135
hairy4135
209 Followers
12