Breaking the Drought

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shaima32
Shaima32
1,214 Followers

"Now that I wasn't expecting."

Wendy touched her hips and was rewarded with a slight shiver as Samantha leaned down and kissed her delicately on the lips, massaging her bottom lip slowly and methodically. A tongue flicked in and out playfully and Wendy moaned and pressed tighter. Her head felt like it was going to explode, how long had it been? She felt pressure on her hips as Samantha grabbed them and then the mouth locked onto hers and worked it passionately.

The broke free and she pressed her face against her front feeling the hands moving up and down her back.

"Just a little loving," she whispered.

"It's all a girl wants," Samantha murmured and rising from the couch, held out her hand, "let's try the bed."

Wendy followed her to the bed as they continued kissing and they hit the bed with a gentle thump and then lowered themselves onto it. Samantha was swiftly becoming aroused and yet it was Wendy who was forced to take control as she forced her onto her back and kissed her way down her front. Samantha moaned gently as her breasts were massaged expertly and then kissed, one at a time until the nipples hardened. Wendy labored over the satin shirt, popping each button and kissing the exposed skin as they rolled onto the bed. If this was one night she was going to make it last for eternity. Samantha wrapped her legs around her and with a grunt, she turned her around and deposited her onto her back.

"Smooth," Wendy murmured as Samantha grabbed the front of her shirt and pulled it outwards, popping the press studs and exposing her bra and glistening skin.

She lowered her head and started kissing her slowly and seductively, moving her hips in against Wendy's. This continued for some time until finally they undid each other's jeans and moved onto gentle stroking of their genitals and at some point Samantha rose above her and straddled her as she worked her jeans down past her hips. Wendy helped her remove the jeans and panties as Samantha shrugged off the shirt and tossed the bra to one side.

Samantha moaned loudly as Wendy tickled her thighs, the woman writhed slightly and pushed herself into her face allowing her to taste her completely. A finger slid between her lips testing her resolve and Samantha spread her legs wider and pulled her panties to one side. A single digit slid inside with a sensual sucking sound, twisted slightly and withdrew, while another finger teased her perineum. Samantha's breathing became slow and measured as she paced herself, matching herself to Wendy's lapping and the slow torturous finger fuck as one digit became two then three. Her clitoris was begging for love and the more aroused she became the more she wanted it licked until just before she began peaking, three fingers were inside and she winced and pushed her head down further.

"Harder, harder."

Wendy licked her lips and pressing her thumb against her front, wriggled her fingers hard, sending shudders through her body as the first wave began to build, again and again she repeated the action and then Samantha screamed in pleasure.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, oh fuck me, oh sweet Jesus you are so fucking beautiful."

She was pushing hard against her as Wendy drove her over the edge and into an abyss of nothingness where there was noting but the sound of her voice whispering over and over.

"You are so beautiful."

Wendy couldn't recall such a night, on and on it went until finally both women collapsed naked and sweating onto the bed. Samantha was staring at the ceiling trying to catch her breath while Wendy stroked her body gently.

"First time with a woman?"

"Yeah," she straddled her, "it wasn't so bad," she stroked her genitals, "like falling off a log."

"So what happens now?"

"I'm staying here and the show must move on."

"Not coming with me?"

"No," she smiled at her, "this wasn't what it was all about. A one night stand is about all I'm capable of right now, if you fall off you gotta get back in the saddle and I'm well and truly back in the saddle."

"Me too," Wendy sighed, "me too."

Shaima32
Shaima32
1,214 Followers
12