Breaking the Drought

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed my forehead, but thankfully he didn't touch me or I might have been lost, and a few minutes later I heard the front door close behind him. I dressed and made myself a light breakfast, then tried to keep myself busy finding things to do, anything to avoid thinking of last night. What had happened had been in a moment of weakness. It was wrong and must never happen again. I tried to ignore the insistent tingling between my legs, but the more I tried the more I remembered how good his tongue had felt. In desperation I undressed and stepped under the cold shower, directing the icy spray until my pussy was numb.

Alex returned as I finished dressing, and handed me a paper bag. "Catering was cancelled for today so I picked up a couple of burgers."

I avoided looking at him as we ate, then I took the wrappings and put them in the rubbish. He reached for me when I returned, but I shook my head. "No, Alex," I said as firmly as I could. "We can't. It's wrong."

"You don't mean that Mom," he insisted. "Not after last night."

He was right and I knew it, but I couldn't bring myself to admit it to him. I had gone from a famine to a feast, and I didn't want to go back to the way things were. I wanted to experience everything my husband's inhibitions had denied me. I continued to shake my head. "Last night was a mistake. You caught me unawares. I thought it was your father until it was too late." I paused. "It must never happen again."

I turned away but he caught my arm. "Look in my eyes and tell me you don't want it."

"What I may or may not want doesn't come into it. Wanting something doesn't make it right." I hesitated just a moment too long, and he cupped my breasts.

"Tell me this doesn't feel good. Or this." He moved one hand down and pressed it against my crotch, and I knew I was lost.

There was nothing I could do to stop him as he undressed me and laid me on the couch before taking off his own clothes. I tried to tear my eyes away from his hard straight cock, but I was like a rabbit caught in a spotlight. My growing need overcame my embarrassment as he explored my trembling naked body with hands and eyes, with lips and tongue. Oh yes! Especially those lips and that tongue.

When he pushed his cock into my pussy there was no urgency like last night. He fucked me gently and with love in his eyes, constantly murmuring encouragement, convincing me that what we were doing felt too right to be wrong, and teaching me to accept and cherish our forbidden love without guilt or shame. When he whispered that his cock belonged in my cunt because nothing happened that wasn't meant to, I believed him because I wanted it to be true. By the time his smoothly and ceaselessly stroking cock erupted inside me, I had convinced myself that even my years of deprivation were intended by Fate to make it easier for me to accept and treasure every powerful thrust of my son's wonderful cock.

Some time later, as we lay comfortably entwined, he hinted that I take him into my mouth and I hesitated. As young girls just entering puberty, my school friends and I had, naturally enough, been fascinated with sex -- as a subject of giggling discussion, rather than an activity. Unfortunately our interest was restricted mostly to speculation, since the majority of the older girls declined to answer any of our questions. As a result, those very few who were prepared to admit that they had actually done 'it' were regarded with a sort of superstitious awe by my peers and myself. The only girl I could find who was willing to confess that she had allowed a boy to do it in her mouth had declared vehemently that it had been the most horrid and humiliating experience of her life, so I promptly lost interest.

The one blessing of my married life had been that my husband's inhibitions had prevented him from asking me to perform that particular act.

However, with the memory still clear in my mind of the pleasure my son's tongue had given me, I knew it was only fair that I should give him similar pleasure. A little at a time I took his cock between my lips, tasting myself as I traced the ridges and contours. The flesh cushioned rigidity of his veined shaft felt harder in my mouth than it had in my pussy, and as I accepted more of his length the softer mushroom head squashed against the roof of my mouth. I pulled back when it reached my throat, threatening to make me gag, then slid down again, sucking instinctively. His moans of pleasure increased with each sensuous glide of my lips, heightening my own arousal, and my hand crept down between my legs.

Now that I had my son's cock in my mouth my preconceived attitude changed, because I loved everything about it. I loved the way the ridges and veins rippled against my lips, I loved how he filled my mouth, I loved the tiny shudder he gave when I licked the sensitive head. I loved how his cock twitched as he neared his climax, and the slippery texture and salty taste of his cum when it spattered on my tongue.

For many minutes after he stopped spurting and I had swallowed all he had, I held his limp tool in my mouth, enjoying its softness as much as I had enjoyed its hardness, then he patted my bottom.

"I think we had better shower and dress, Dad will be home soon."

Just for the briefest instant I felt a spark of unreasoning resentment towards my husband, for unknowingly interrupting my newly discovered pleasure, then I released Alex's cock and stood up. "I suppose you're right. We don't want to risk him catching us"

It had been so many years since I had shared a shower that I had forgotten how much fun it could be. The almost frictionless slither of Alex's soapy hands across my breasts, and down over my stomach to my pussy took my breath away. I knew that since he had cum for the second time only minutes before, there was little chance of him getting hard again so soon, but I took the soap and worked up a foamy lather. I lovingly washed his limp tool and dangling balls, as his slippery fingers on my clit sent my cum cascading down my thighs.

We barely had time to dry off and dress before Jerry arrived home. As he had on every single day of our marriage, he greeted me with a brief kiss and a hug. Perhaps it was my imagination, or simply wishful thinking, but this time he seemed to hold me for just a fraction longer than usual, and for a moment I began to wonder. Was he finally beginning to come under the spell of Alice's unconscious sensuality? Now that Alex had fucked me, I couldn't bring myself to feel any resentment, and throughout dinner and the rest of the evening, I amused myself by imagining a naked Alice offering herself to Jerry in a variety of positions. At one point I had to suppress a giggle as an unexpected thought came to me. I had never felt the slightest physical attraction for other women, but picturing Alice with her pussy spread wide and inviting, I told myself if I ever did I wouldn't mind starting with her.

Alex went to his room about ten thirty, and fifteen minutes later Jerry yawned loudly. "I'm beat," he announced. "I'm off to bed. Don't stay up too late."

I couldn't have been more than five minutes behind him, but by the time I had been to the bathroom and climbed into bed, he was already asleep. I lay awake, listening to his soft snoring as I waited to see if Alex would come to me again, but half an hour later I gave up and went to sleep.

Some time during the night Jerry's stealthy fingers brought me half awake. Although I was tired, I opened my legs gladly and reached for him, encouraging him to cover me and fill me. As always on such occasions, his thrusts were tentative, and I was only vaguely aware of his seed spilling into my pussy as sleep claimed me again.

For the first time since the wonderful days when we were trying for a second child, I woke to find Jerry snoring softly on top of me, with the end of his limp cock still nestled between my pussy lips. Very carefully I reached down and tucked the soft tip into my entrance, then wrapped my arms around him. He came awake slowly, then his eyes widened with shock as his situation registered on his consciousness.

"Oh my god!" he gasped in embarrassment. "I'm so sorry! Please forgive me."

He moved to disengage, but using every ounce of my strength I pulled him tighter, undulating my hips until his tool began to stiffen and slip deeper into my pussy. "There's nothing to forgive," I whispered. "You should never feel sorry about what is meant to happen," I said, using the same argument on my husband that my son had used on me. My hips rotated as I fucked his cock back to full erection. "We are meant to to be doing this, so why fight it?"

He didn't say anything, but his thrusts became more confident, and he lifted my night dress to uncover my breasts. He seemed to regain some of his old zest as he fucked me urgently, feasting eagerly on my hard nipples. Throwing caution to the wind I abandoned all restraint, clinging to him, straining to meet his thrusts as my orgasm overwhelmed me. I almost shrieked with delight when his cock jerked and his hot sticky cum flooded into me.

He continued to thrust until he was fully spent, and I watched his face as he withdrew. There was an unaccustomed tenderness, and perhaps a trace of hope in his eyes, rather than the usual guilty self loathing, as he gazed first at my swollen nipples, and then at my well fucked, cum filled cunt. He stared for about a minute then took a deep breath. "I really do love you, you know."

With a happy smile and a nod, I grasped his rapidly shrinking tool. "I know you do. I've never doubted it for a second. I love you too. That's why what we just did can't possibly be cause for regret." He smiled almost shyly as I added "Nothing done for love can ever be wrong."

It was going to take a long time -- if ever - to break down his mental barriers, but at least this was a start.

Alex came home and fucked me again that afternoon, which put me in an even better mood, and when Jerry arrived I returned his usual greeting with an even longer kiss and hug. As he settled in front of the television to watch the news, I busied myself preparing dinner. I was peeling potatoes when Alex came home again, and after saying hi to his father he came into the kitchen and hugged me from behind.

"Need any help?"

I shook my head. "We're only having steak and vegies."

"OK, but if you need a hand, let me know. Or a finger," he added, chuckling and sliding his hand down and tickling my pussy through my dress.

I slapped his hand away. "Stop that, he may come in and see you."

He kissed the back of my neck briefly and continued to stroke. "What can he see with the counter in the way?"

There was no arguing with his logic, but I grasped his wrist and pulled his hand away. "Alex," I said firmly. "Stop that now. I'm trying to get dinner ready. If you want to do something you can start with the steak."

I finished preparing the vegetables and put them on the stove to cook, then left him to attend to the steak.

We watched TV for a while after dinner, then I collected the dirty dishes and took them into the kitchen. I was up to my elbows in sudsy water when Alex once again sneaked up behind me and raised the hem of my dress. "No Alex!" I hissed, trying to move away. "Your dad may not be able to see past the counter, but he would have a clear view of the sink." Even to my own ears I didn't sound too convincing, because he was stroking my bottom and pussy simultaneously, which was having the affect he was striving for.

"Don't worry," he murmured slipping a hand down the front of my panties. "He fell asleep watching TV."

I sighed with resignation as his fingers worked their magic on my pussy, and I parted my legs slightly. Recalling the intense excitement I had felt at the risk of being discovered when I realised my son was about to put his cock inside me alongside my sleeping husband, I pushed my bottom out towards him, and pulled my panties down to my knees with my soapy hands.

"Quickly!" I gasped, spreading my legs as far as my stretched panties would allow.

I suppressed a groan as his hard cock slid into my gaping pussy, then I was thrusting wildly as my cum oozed out around his plundering rod. Folding my arms along the edge of the sink, I rested my forehead on them so his heavy balls slapped against my clit with each powerful thrust. The sheer forbidden exhilaration of being fucked by my son's incestuous cock, with my husband only feet away in the next room overwhelmed me, and I fought to prevent my knees from buckling as he poured a hot stream of thick cum into my ravenous cunt.

As he pulled out I tugged my pants back up to cover my leaking slit, and looked pointedly at his cock and balls hanging over the waistband of his lowered trousers. "A good workman never leaves his tools out." I quipped.

He gave a dirty laugh. "So you think I'm a good workman hey? I get better with practice." Patting my bottom he turned me towards the living room. "You go and relax. I'll finish up in here."

Jerry was just stirring when I entered the room, and he yawned. "Must have dropped off," he muttered. "Alex gone to bed?"

I shook my head as I dropped onto the couch, my pussy squishy with cum, reminding me how close we had been to being caught. "No, he's doing the dishes."

"Oh, OK." Jerry shrugged dismissively and returned his attention to the TV, just as Alex came in and sat beside me.

I squeezed his hand briefly. "Thank you Alex, you really are very good in the kitchen."

We both smiled at the deliberate ambiguity of my comment, and with a quick glance to make sure Jerry wasn't looking, he squeezed my tit for an instant. "That's OK, You just caught me in the right mood. Don't expect me to do it every night though."

I struggled to keep a straight face when he matched my double entendre, and I covered my stifled giggle with a forced cough. The hour and a half that followed was far from the pleasant family evening it appeared to be, although it was certainly pleasant for my son and I. We both watched his father intently, and when he was engrossed in the action movie on the TV, hardly able believe our daring I would reach out to give Alex's cock a quick squeeze, or he would press his fingers briefly against my still sticky pussy.

As the credits rolled on the screen, Jerry stood up and looked at the clock and stretched. "I didn't realise it was so late." He leaned over and kissed my cheek. "I'm off to bed. Don't stay up too late."

The door had scarcely closed behind him before Alex thrust his hand down the top of my dress. "I thought he'd never go."

I pulled away before his fingers could find my nipple. "Wait. Give him time to get undressed and into bed." A long quarter of an hour later I tiptoed up the stairs and cracked open my bedroom door, and hearing my husband's gentle snores I retraced my steps, almost tearing my dress in my haste to get naked. Alex was already undressed when I returned to the living room, and was sitting on the couch holding his upright tool. I unfastened my bra as he pulled my pants off, and I dropped to my knees and encircled the head of his cock with my lips. With his balls cupped in my palm, I worked my lips and tongue up and down his shaft until he pushed me away and stroked the head of his cock across my nipples, before pressing my breasts together around his length. This new experience made me shiver with pleasure, and I sighed contentedly at the smooth glide of his rod between my trembling globes.

I lost track of the number of orgasms I had as he repeatedly fucked my tits, mouth and cunt, pausing frequently to allow his urge to cum subside. It was long after midnight when he could no longer hold back, and my cheeks bulged as he poured what seemed irrationally to be at least five gallons of hot cum into my mouth.

Picking up my discarded clothing, I made my way trance like to my bedroom, where I slipped into my nightie and lay beside my sleeping husband, going over in my mind what had just happened. I could still taste Alex's cum in my mouth, and told myself I should really brush my teeth, but I was just too weary. For the first time in my married life I was hoping that Jerry wouldn't wake me with his wandering hands, although I knew that if he did make a move to fuck me I would gladly welcome his cock, no matter how tired I may be.

I slept late next morning, and the smell of frying bacon wafting up the stairs reminded me that it was Saturday, and as usual Jerry was preparing breakfast. After brushing my teeth to get rid of the stale taste, I took a quick shower and went downstairs. Alex was slumped on the couch wearing only his shorts with a tee shirt, and despite our excesses of last night, as soon as I saw him I felt a tingling between my legs. He clearly hadn't noticed me so when Jerry called out that breakfast was ready, Alex tore his gaze from the TV and looked at me in surprise. Rising from the couch with a smile, he leaned close and whispered in my ear.

"Morning sexy." His words shocked me just a little, but they pleased me too. Nobody had ever called me that before, and I found I liked it. "Last night was awesome." he breathed. With a glance at the kitchen door, he reached under my skirt and gave my pussy a quick stroke, making my knees go weak.

As we sat eating breakfast I couldn't resist casting sly glances across the table at Alex. After so many years of forced drought, punctuated only occasionally by furtive nocturnal groping, and even more rarely by guilty thrusts, I realised I was becoming obsessed with being fucked, but felt powerless to stem the tide of need. Especially after last night, and today, with Jerry in the house it would be impossible for Alex to satisfy my growing thirst for sex. And of course, the more I was denied it, the more I wanted it, and it didn't help that my son took advantage of every opportunity when his father was distracted to grope my slit. By lunch time I was almost climbing the walls.

When Jerry settled in his chair to read his newspaper after lunch, I had a sudden flash of inspiration. I knew it was risky, but I was desperate, and desperate times call for desperate measures. Passing behind his chair I stopped suddenly, as though an article had caught my eye, and I leaned forward to read over his shoulder, whilst raising the back of my skirt and gesturing frantically to Alex. He caught on instantly and moved alongside me, and tugging my pants aside he pushed two fingers into my burning pussy. Simultaneously I pulled up the leg of his shorts and grasped his hard cock. We both knew we had no more than the few seconds it would take to read an article, so a fuck was out of the question, even if we dared, but at least we could give each other a few moments relief.

We stopped immediately when Jerry handed the paper to me and stood up. "Here, if you want to read it you can have it. You know I hate people reading over my shoulder," he grumbled, wandering across to the window and staring out through the net curtains. He stood muttering to himself under his breath for some minutes, then turned and gave me a sour look.

"I can't read the paper in peace, so I may as well take advantage of the nice weather and wash the car."

Normally I would have taken offence at his unreasonable attitude, but right at that moment nothing he said could have pleased me more. I watched as he drove the car out of the garage and parked in the driveway before connecting the garden hose, then I turned to Alex, lifting my skirt with a delighted smile. He took one look at the wet patch on my panties and spun me around, pushing on my shoulder blades. I needed no further prompting to lean forward, pressing my palms on the knee high windowsill as he literally ripped off my pants and drove into me. My orgasm was swift and intense, and I rocked back and forth on his thrusting cock, as he fucked me vigorously the whole time it took Jerry to cover the car with shampoo. As he dropped the sponge into the bucket and turned on the water, I urged Alex to hurry, then watched my husband pick up the flexible hose to rinse the foamy suds from the car, as my son's unyielding and far from flexible hose sprayed the foamy depths of my dripping snatch.