Breaking the Duck! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...But Ronald, you told me it would only be for a few days and then you would return it to me..." Jenny was saying. She seemed annoyed and upset.

"Jennifer, I will... You have my word..." Ronald replied. "Things just haven't worked out as I expected..."

"What things... What is this really all about, Ronald...What do you want the money for?"

"You don't need to know, Jennifer..." Biggins was starting to get edgy and annoyed now, I didn't like it at all. "You should trust me, sweetie..." He growled.

"How can I trust you Ronald? You borrow money from me... you won't tell me what it is for... And then you don't return it when you said you would..." Jenny was quite upset and I guessed that the argument had been going on for some time. I knew my sister and she was getting angry and that was not good. My sister was kind and nice but you did not want to piss her off.

"Give it a rest for God's sake, Jennifer!" Ronald snapped. "It's only a sodding tenner..."

Ten pounds, that was a bloody lot of money, it was more than I had in my Post Office Savings account, ten pounds was considerably more than a week's wages for most men.

"I want my money back Ronald!" Jenny said, there was a note of serious finality in her voice I knew that tone, I had been on the receiving end as a kid when I misbehaved. "If I don't get it back... Then I shall... I shall report you...to... to somebody... to your employers!"

I saw the colour drain from Biggins's face and he reached out and grabbed her arm, twisting it painfully drawing a gasp from my sister. "Don't you dare threaten me...you little bitch!" He snarled.

"Let go of me Ronald!"

He spun her around and twisted her arm up her back forcing out another squeal of pain. "I have had it with you... you are nothing but a little prick teaser... you don't put out and you never shut up..." His other hand came round and grabbed at her crotch but she twisted away.

"Get off of me, Ronald... Go away... I don't want to see you ever again...we are finished...!" Jenny shouted, tears were beginning to trickle down her cheeks.

I might be a wimp but Jenny was my big sister and had always stood up for me. Ronald was twenty-six, twice my size and quite fit but I launched myself down the stairs and literally leapt onto his back from the third step.

"Leave her alone, you bastard!" I screamed in his ear and tried to pummel his head but simply succeeded in dislodging myself from his shoulders.

I might just have well been a leaf blowing in the wind for all the good that I did. Biggins spun around as my feet gained the floor and swung out, catching me with a backhanded slap across the face, rattling my teeth and starting my nose bleeding and sent me reeling against the wall.

What happened next is still a bit of a blur. I saw Jenny grabbing at his arm and screaming at him not to hurt me! I saw his fist coming at me with a speed of a freight train and then my head exploded and I felt my arse hit the floor, jarring my tail bone and the polished toe cap of his shoe connected viciously with my thigh. I guess that I must have tried to get up as he stepped back and pointed a stiff finger at me.

"Stay there you fucking little queer!" He shouted at me then turned to my sister. "Get away from me, unless you want me to give your pansy-boy kid brother a good hiding...!" He barked at Jenny shaking her hands from his sleeve.

"Get out Ronald...just go!" Jenny sobbed and pointed towards the still open front door.

I rolled over and tried to sit up but Ronald swung another kick in my direction knocking my foot out from under me and I slid back onto the floor boards.

"I'm going and won't be coming back, you prissy little cow..." Ronald hissed from the doorway at Jenny. "You can go fuck a bus queue for that tenner... You won't be getting it from me... try your little shirt-lifter brother he might pay to give it to you up the bum!"

I felt rather than heard the door slam, it rattled my teeth and gave me a head ache. My eyes were watering both from the slap and from an emotional response to his accusations that I was homosexual, about the worst thing you could call a man in those days. It annoyed me that I was eighteen years old and still couldn't stop myself blubbing like a kid when I felt hurt or offended. Blood from my nose had splattered down my shirt front and I felt as though I had gone ten rounds with Freddie Mills, I had been bullied plenty but I had never been punched like that before.

Then Jenny was kneeling beside me dabbing at my bloodied nose with her handkerchief and trying to pull me into a sitting position against the wall.

"I'm sorry, Jen..." I muttered. My jaw ached and my nose felt like it should belong to Jimmy Durante. "I tried..."

"I know that you did, darling..." She said kindly. "Now try to get up and come through to the kitchen and I will clean you up..."

She leaned over me and I felt her soft breast press against my arm and her hot breath on my face. Despite my discomfort the closeness of her body to mine was making me horny and I could feel a boner starting to rise in my trousers. OK, so I had been fantasising about my sister for weeks but this was the first time that close proximity to her had produced a physical re-action I guess it was the combination of adrenalin and emotion.

If she noticed that she had given me a hard on it would be as embarrassing as that time that she had surprised me having a shower. I had just stood there in the bath looking at her with my mouth open and my seven inches of rock hard rod swinging in front of me. She had played it cool and had just stared at my erection for several seconds before turning away and leaving the bathroom without a word.

"I'm all right, Jen... Really I am..." I told her and scrambled to my feet hoping that the growing bulge in my trousers was not as obvious as it felt.

"Justin...your nose...?" She asked.

"I'm OK... I will put a cold water towel compress on it in the bathroom..." I insisted. "I just want to go to my room and lay down..."

I made for the stairs and started up a bit wobbly kneed and paused at the bend to look back and when I was sure that she had gone into the kitchen I ran to the bathroom stripped naked and washed the dried blood from my face and hands and then stood under the showerhead over the bath until the cold water had completely killed my budding erection and I was shivering with cold despite the warmth of the summer's evening.

*

I lay in my bed in the dark with only the light from the open curtains illuminating the room with a pale glow of moonlight. There was a cooling breeze coming through the open window bringing the distant sounds of the ever present London traffic and the faint under beat of the juke-box emanating from the corner pub. It was a warm summer's evening and I was naked except for my Y-fronts beneath a single cotton sheet. That was nothing unusual I frequently slept without pyjamas during the summer but that night my body seemed to be burning up not just with the residue warmth of a hot August day but with a fevered heat generated by my embarrassment and anger from the events of that evening and the fight with bloody Rotten Ronald.

The creaky wood stairs announced that my sister was coming upstairs and the slippered tread of her footsteps down the landing confirmed that she was heading for her bedroom. I desperately wanted to call out to her. I wanted to apologise to her for being a failure as a brother and not beating the shit out of Ronald for how he had treated her; and equally I wanted her to console me for my shortcomings and for the hiding that I had taken from Ronald instead. The frustration and agony of my inadequacies welled up inside of me and I felt hot salty tears starting to form in my eyes and rolled over to face the wall as my body was wracked with deep sobs of unhappiness.

I never heard the bedroom door open or the soft tread of footsteps across the old threadbare Chinese rug which covered the bedroom floor.

"Justin? Justin, are you OK?" Jenny asked softly.

I remained facing the wall but could sense her standing beside the bed and could smell a faint aroma of her bath oil... she must have been returning from the bathroom and heard my disgusting blubbering.

"Yuh!" I grunted and screwed my eyes tight closed trying to stop the embarrassing tears that were still threatening to well up again.

I felt the mattress compress behind me as she sat on the edge of the bed as she had when I was a kid and she had come into my room to comfort me at bedtime after a bad day at school. A warm softness rubbed against my back and I guessed that she had taken a bath and was wearing her fluffy pink terry towelling dressing gown. Jenny had that magic touch, she could always coax warm water out of the old Ascot boiler over the bath... It just ran bloody cold for me most of the time.

"How is your nose?" She asked.

"It hurts!" I moaned. "Jenny...?"

"Yes, darling...?"

"He called me a queer... do you think that I am queer...?

"Of course not, Justin!" She replied firmly without a pause. "But if you were...it wouldn't make any difference to me, you know."

"But it is against the law!"

"And you are my little brother... Nothing could ever come between us, not even the law." She answered.

"I'm not...really I'm not!" I assured her, "I do like girls... It is just that... Girls don't seem to like me..."

"That will change when you get to college... You'll see...You will meet all sorts of different girls at Cambridge... Girls who are attracted to clever men like you, not just mutton head footballers or hockey players, all balls and no brains." Bloody hell, I had never heard my sister use language like that before. She gave a chuckle, one that came from deep in her throat and told me that my sister was a thousand years older and wiser than I would ever be... she was a grown woman and despite my 18 years I was still just a boy with a man's urges.

She pushed at my back indicating that I should make room for her on the bed. "If this is going to be a long talk you can move over and let me lay down..." She said. "...and let me have some of that pillow as well..." She seemed totally unconcerned or embarrassed that I was naked to the waist even though we were no longer children.

This had been my absolute favourite thing as a little kid when my big sister would lay down beside me on my bed before I went to sleep. Sometimes she would read to me and sometimes we would just talk. Those were the times that I liked best just feeling the warmth of her body next to mine whilst I listened to her voice lulling me to sleep. It felt comfortable and safe and secure.

That night it felt all of those things again, but more... My sister's closeness had taken on an erotic twist brought about by my pubescent fantasies involving her and the affectionate warmth of her body against my back was already causing my prick to twitch into life.

"Jen...can I ask you something...something really personal?" I asked tentatively.

"Uh-huh..." She affirmed.

"Jen... Does it matter to a girl that a guy is...well... hasn't...er, you know..." I stuttered stupidly, "He has never had sex with a girl...?"

I heard the whisper of exhaled breath. "You mean that he is a virgin."

"Can a guy be a virgin?"

"Are we talking about one guy in particular?" She probed.

"Nuh!" I grunted non-committedly. I guess that she was bound to ask eventually, I was a pratt to even bring up the subject, Jenny was just too perceptive for oblique questions. I knew instinctively that she wasn't going to let it pass until she got it out of me. I felt her hand tug gently at my shoulder.

"Turn over and look at me Justin..." She ordered softly. "You are worrying me... I need you to tell me what is wrong...sweetheart!"

I rolled over to face her. I could see her clearly in the moonlight although I remained in the blanketing shadow, she was sitting beside me in her fluffy pink dressing gown her legs stretched out on the bed and her head and shoulders propped up against the pillow. Her hair was damp and tied back in a short pony tail with an elastic band, she looked fresh and washed and about the sexiest thing I had ever seen. We hadn't been this intimately close since she stopped coming to my bedside to kiss me goodnight when I became a teenager. I was suddenly very conscious of my nakedness and the closeness of her warm freshly bathed body to mine.

"So tell me about it, Justin...tell me what is bothering you..." She coaxed, and leaned down to kiss me lightly on the lips. It was just a chaste sister to brother kiss nothing more but something inside of me snapped and I sat upright, hot tears pricking behind my eyes.

"I'M A FUCKING VIRGIN... That's what is bothering me!" I shouted. "I'm eighteen years old and I've never had it! I've never screwed a girl!"

The violence of my outburst caused her to sway back but she showed no other sign of shock, or outrage, or disgust at my crude words, I never, ever spoke to my sister that way, she just smiled.

"It's not normal, Sis..." I whined. "I am probably the only guy my age in London who hasn't popped his cork... I have never touched a girl... I have never seen one naked, I have never even kissed a girl properly...not on the lips... This is 1964...that has got to make me some kind of frigging freak!"

"Is that all...?" She said quietly. "That is easily resolved..." She wasn't putting me down or making fun of me she really didn't seem to believe that it was such a big deal.

Then suddenly she leant forward and pressed her lips lightly against mine. Her hands came up to cup the sides of my face and held it steady and then she was kissing me... kissing for real... full on the lips. It was fabulous, it was everything that I had ever expected a first kiss to be. It left me breathless and half paralysed.

"There now... You've kissed a girl... on the lips," She smiled. "I do count as a girl, don't I?"

"Oh Christ, yes... Jen." I gasped. We were still sitting facing each other our faces only a couple of inches apart, I could still feel her hot breath on my lips... she really had kissed me, just the way that it had been in my fantasies...only better, and I wanted more!

"Can I kiss you again, Jen?" I pleaded, "A proper kiss... Just the Once! Please!"

It was long seconds before she replied, to me it seemed like an eternity.

"Just the Once!" She confirmed. "This is just so that you know how it feels... but remember I am your sister...not your girlfriend...so don't get carried away."

I pressed my mouth to hers, our lips just gently brushing and the very tips of our tongues touching, it was hardly a kiss more of an oral caress. Then it got away from us, our mouths seemed to develop an independent need of their own, our lips moving harder and faster into a deep passionate kiss which for me was born of a long suppressed need and desire. I instinctively sought out her tongue with mine pushing and probing the tips flicking at each other as she responded with a warmth and passion that took me by surprise. It was several long fabulous minutes before we broke apart and for the first time I realised that my arm was around her neck crushing her face to mine and that her two hands were pressed against my bare chest the heat from her palms almost unbearable I was positive they were burning my skin.

"Oh God, Justin!" Jenny panted. We remained locked together our lips almost touching. "We ... can't ...it's not ..."

"More!" I pleaded. "Just once more! Please!"

She didn't resist as I brought my mouth back to hers and this time our kiss was full on, deep and passionate and totally, insanely, out of control. Our wet lips rolled and sucked at each other and our tongues thrashed and entwined in a sensual dance of passion. I was sucked into a vortex of erotic sensation the like of which I had never experienced, nothing in my life had come close to the rush of carnal lust that infused my whole body it was the most fantastic feeling that I had ever known. My prick was a throbbing rod of rigid muscle stretching out my briefs into a bulging tent and I was grateful that the darkness of the room was concealing it from my sister's sight.

Eventually our mouths slid apart both of us gasping for air and laughing with the sheer bliss of the madness that we were enjoying. I moved my lips across her face, nibbling a trail down her neck and onto her throat until I encountered the collar of her dressing gown and felt her tremble at the hot touch of my tongue and lips. Then her hands were gripping the back of my head, finger tips pressed into my hair, and her lips were parodying mine, planting tiny nibbling kisses up and down the side of my neck and throat.

I slid my hands lightly and slowly down over her shoulders until they came to rest and cup her soft breasts through the soft thick terry towelling of her robe. I could feel her short clipped nails lightly tracing a pattern on my scalp in little circles matching the movement of my palms on her breasts. It was the first time that I had ever touched a woman's tits even through her clothing, the experience made my hands tremble and I could feel my erection jerking in its confinement.

"Stop...stop!" Jenny panted and gently pushed me away. "We MUST stop this, now!" Her face was flushed and her hair had come loose and was hanging in a silky cascade around her face.

She swung her legs off the bed and sat silently with her back to me. After a moment she felt in the pocket of her bathrobe and produced a familiar white packet of Olivier cigarettes, she at least smoked decent fags. I heard the scratch-fizzle of a match as she lit a fag and was tempted to ask her for one, but I still half believed that neither she nor Auntie Dulcie knew that I smoked, although I supposed that Jenny knew really...she always knew everything.

She remained unmoving just sitting smoking for several minutes. I lay on the bed and tugged the sheet over my waist to conceal my boner, willing it to subside, then watched the tobacco smoke drift across the room drawn by the open window and turn to delicate silver mist as it crossed the moonlight shining into the room.

"Are you alright, Jen?" I asked and reached up to stroke the back of her hair. She just nodded silently and stubbed out her cigarette in the lid of a pastille tin on my bedside cabinet and climbed back onto the bed beside me tucking her legs up under her the way girls do. I had been afraid that she might have been angry that I had touched her breasts and would leave and this special closeness would be gone forever.

"Thank you, Sis." I mumbled. "That was the most wonderful thing ever. Did I do it right? Was it...?"

"Yes... you are a really fantastic kisser..." She laughed. "You will drive the girls wild at Cambridge..."

"Are you angry with me... for... for touching you..." I asked. I couldn't get the feel of her breasts beneath my palms out of my mind.

"No... We should not have done that...but I am not annoyed...it was nice..."

Nice! She thought that my feeling her tits was nice! How great was that! The memory of seeing my sister in Ronald's car flashed into my mind and my subconscious thoughts suddenly poured out of my stupid mouth unbidden.

"Did you let Ronald touch you? Were you...were you having sex with him? Did you let him screw you?" I spluttered angrily.

Suddenly the idea of Rotten Ronald shagging with Jenny was repulsive and produced a surge of jealousy like I had never known before over anything. I thought that she was going to refuse to answer me, or get angry, or worse still get up and go. I was wrong to ask, it was none of my bloody business.

"No darling boy! I never let him do IT... He wanted to but we never did!" She said quietly and calmly.

"So are you...? Are you still a... you know... er...a virgin?" I had no right to ask that, none at all.