Breaking the Family Ch. 01

Story Info
Her family didn't like him.
3.7k words
4.29
268.8k
94

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/22/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers

*Author's Note: This is an edited version of 'Breaking the Family 01.' This was the first story that I submitted to Literotica and have decided to reformat it to make it more readable.

I will not be changing the ending of the story, despite the fact that everyone that has read it has hated it. So, if you didn't like the ending of this series the first time, do not bother reading it a second time.

*

Anthony 'Tony' Clark would never forget the day he met Anna Scanduro; she was stunning. She was very short; five feet and one inch, but her body was voluptuous. She wore a thirty-two D bra and her hips flared out to thirty inches. A twenty-five inch waist separated top and bottom. He smiled as she complained about not being able to find any clothes that fit. He smiled because whatever she put on, she made it look gorgeous. He loved her honey blonde hair and hazel eyes and pixie like face and mischievous smile.

Tony Clark would never forget the day he was told by Anna Clark that she wanted him to pack his things and leave her home; she had found herself a 'real man.' Her pixie face was twisted into a haughty smile, a smile that did not reach her hard, hateful eyes.

****

Tony Clark was an Accounts manager for Eagan Equipment, a sales and leasing firm for heavy equipment. Needed to buy a crane? Eagan was the place. Needed a backhoe for a week? Eagan was the place. Dan Scanduro called the Houston office and Tony Clark took the three-hour drive from Houston, Texas to DeGarde, Louisiana.

Anna was in the office, trying to persuade her father that her latest car accident wasn't really her fault and she didn't know where the fifth of whiskey that the cops found came from.

"I'm only nineteen, Dada, where would I get a fifth of whiskey?" she said in her little girl voice.

"You tell me," he barked and scowled darkly at the tall, good-looking man that politely rapped on the doorjamb. "What?"

"Tony Clark, from Eagan," Tony politely said.

"And if I needed any thing from Eagan, I'd call them," Dan snarled and prepared to slam the door on the intruding salesperson.

"But you did call us," Tony said, losing his smile and tearing his eyes away from the incredible looking girl. "I mean, someone did. About a pile driver?"

"Eagan Equipment?" Dan asked.

"Yeah, Eagan Equipment," Tony agreed and stepped into the office.

"Well, where the fuck is it?" Dan asked as he glanced out of the window.

"First things first," Tony said easily as he pulled some papers from his briefcase.

"Aw, Jesus, I don't have time for this fucking shit!" Dan barked. "I need that fucking pile driver here now."

"Gee, might want to make time for this shit," Tony said and spread the papers out on the desk. "Nothing leaves our lot until this paperwork is done."

"Bye bye, Dada," Anna said.

Dan's eyes narrowed into slits, as Tony made no attempt to hide his attention to Anna's departure. She was wearing those damned shorts he'd told her to throw away; they were too short. A tube top covered her very well enveloped chest. For the sake of decency, she wore a Scandurro Construction shirts over the tube top, unbuttoned.

"That's my daughter," Dan finally growled.

"And a very attractive young lady she is," Tony said easily and handed Dan the first of the five sheaf's of paper.

Forty minutes later, Tony faxed the last of the paperwork and Eagan released the pile driver and began the laborious task of transporting it to DeGarde.

Anna smiled and waved at Tony as she drove off the lot in one of Dan's three quarter ton trucks; she'd had to wait until one of the crews returned with it. He almost laughed as Dan ran out of the office, waving his arms and trying to flag Anna down.

"God damn it!" Dan bellowed. "Anna! Bring that truck back right now!"

"God a radio in that truck?" Tony asked.

"Good fucking idea," Dan snarled and ran back to the office.

"Young lady bring that truck back this instant!" Dan screamed into the radio. "You do not have a driver's license thanks to that little accident of yours!"

"But Dada, how am I supposed to get around?" Anna cheerfully said into the handset.

****

Two weeks later Dan scowled as Tony graced his doorway again.

"I got to fill this shit out every fucking time I need something?" he snapped.

"No, if you took the time to fill this out on-line, or applied for a permanent line of credit, we could side step this whole process," Tony reminded him.

Anna was smoking a cigarette as she leaned against Tony's car.

"Hi," she smiled as he approached her.

"Hey, um, I, sorry, don't know your name," he said.

"Anna. Anna Scandurro," she said and flicked the cigarette toward the street.

"Shouldn't smoke," he teased. "It'll stunt your growth."

"That's what everybody tells me," she shrugged.

"Tony Clark," he said.

"Uh huh, I know," she said. "I was here the last time you stopped by."

"Yep," he agreed. There was an awkward silence. She looked toward the street again and huffed in impatience.

"Um, I'm sure my car door doesn't mind, but would you get your ass off of it so I can get in?" he smiled.

"Oh?" she smiled playfully. "But where should I put my ass instead?"

"Come on now," he smiled despite his blush. "A smart girl like you should be able to figure out a place or two."

"Finally, about fucking time," Anna snapped as a luxury sedan backed into the drive, wheels crunching on the clamshell driveway.

Tony looked at the driver, a scrawny, pimple-faced youth. She looked over her shoulder at him, smiled that mischievous little smile of hers, and then kissed the young man in greeting.

"Lucky fucking bastard," Tony muttered and got into his car.

He learned that the pimple faced kid was her fiancé', Paul Gimmeli, son of DeGarde National Bank's CEO and President. Dan was only too happy to inform him of the upcoming nuptials between the two most powerful and influential families in DeGarde. Nothing was built in DeGarde Louisiana unless Scanduro Construction built it. No real estate was sold in DeGarde Louisiana unless Scanduro Realtors sold it. No apartment or rental home was leased or rented unless Scanduro Property Management leased or rented it.

No car or home or piece of property was bought unless DeGarde National Bank approved the loan. Financing from an outside bank could be obtained, of course, but there would be too many snags and obstacles in the paperwork to stymie the whole process. The mayor was Anthony Gimmeli who kept a tight rein on what was approved in the clerk of court's office and what would sit in limbo for weeks or months if need be. Most frustrated buyer would finally admit defeat and apply with DeGarde National Bank. Depending on whether he felt like forgiving their little indiscretion or not, Francis Gimmeli would either approve or disapprove their loan.

****

The weather was turning ugly in the twilight as Tony drove from Baton Rouge to Houston. He saw the exit for DeGarde in the distance just as a bolt of lightening arced through the dark clouds. Rush hour traffic in a torrential downpour did not appeal to him in the least, plus that, once he got outside of DeGarde, he would have to contend with Lafayette, Louisiana's rush hour traffic, then Lake Charles' nighttime traffic. He put the turn signal on and took the exit.

The one and only motel in DeGarde was happy to provide him with a room for the night. He pocketed the key and stepped into the small motel bar. The clerk had informed him that the bar did double duty as a diner.

Anna Scanduro was feeling pretty good. The bartender knew damned good and well she wasn't twenty-one, the legal drinking age in Louisiana, but also knew that she could cause a little trouble for him. She tapped her empty glass in time with the Guns AND Roses song and lighted another cigarette.

"Want another drink?" Lee asked her and she smiled.

"You know, smoking's going to stunt your growth," she heard a deep Texas drawl come from behind her.

"Hiya Tony," she said, a little too loudly.

"Hiya Anna," he said back, equally as loudly.

She giggled, realizing that she was indeed being loud. She playfully blew a stream of cigarette smoke in his face and he screwed up his face and waved the smoke away. She swiveled back to take a sip of the whiskey and soda and Tony found a booth to study the limited menu.

"That was rude," she accused as she swerved slightly, standing next to his table.

"Yes it was, apology accepted," he said and motioned for her to take a seat.

"Walking away when I was talking to you," she continued.

"Oh, I thought we were finished," he said easily and took a bite of his greasy burger.

"You ain't scared of my Dada, are you?" she asked as she flopped down in the booth.

"No, should I be?" Tony asked and grabbed her hand as she brought the lighter up to light yet another cigarette. "I'm eating, wait until I'm finished."

"So, did you think of another place for me to put my ass?" she whispered loudly, then burst into giggles that had her nearly breathless while Tony looked on in bafflement.

"The other day (it had been nearly two months) when I was leaning on your car, you told me to get my ass off of your car door, and I asked you if you could think of where I should put it," she reminded him.

"Gee, I can think of only one place," he smirked.

"Oh, gee, let me guess," she smirked back. "Um, your face?"

"No, I don't mind eating a little ass, but I was thinking my schlong would be a much better fit," he shot back.

"You're what?" she shrieked in laughter, then ignoring his request not to, light her cigarette.

She pouted when he yanked the cigarette from her hand and stubbed it out.

She pouted again when he told her she'd had enough to drink and he wasn't going to buy her another one.

She pouted when he stood up to leave the bar to retire to his room, then smiled mischievously when he told her she was welcome to come along.

They kissed hungrily and fell onto the bed, her sprawled on top of him. Her blouse was unbuttoned rapidly and tossed onto the floor and he groaned as he felt her large breasts through the lacy material of her bra. Soon her bra joined her blouse and she moaned in pleasure as he first sucked, then chewed on her rubbery nipples.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" she laughed as a mild orgasm rippled through her. She was hunching her crotch against his belly while he sucked and chewed her nipples.

Her jeans were unbuttoned and unzipped and she grunted as another orgasm rippled through her. She kicked off her boots and slithered out of her jeans and thong panties.

"See?" she cooed as she dragged a finger through her profusion of light brown pubic hair. "I'm a natural blonde."

"Uh huh," he said as he undid his belt and pulled off his slacks and boxer shorts.

Tony Clark was a tall man of twenty-six at six foot three and was solidly built, weighing in at two hundred pounds. His brown hair was long; he wore it in a ponytail, his eyes were hazel and he had a permanent squint to them from the hours and hours he spent driving. Eagan Equipment had required him to shave off his goatee and mustache when he began working for them, but he was fine with that, damned thing itched anyway. His current girlfriend said he was very handsome and he had no reason not to believe her.

Anna lost the playful smile when his erect and throbbing cock came into view. She had been lightly stroking up and down her wet slit while he undressed but ceased her hand movement and concentrated on his manhood.

At just over five and a half inches, Tony knew he was average (he snorted at the men that claimed to be 'average' with seven or eight inches; most medical journals will claim that four and a half inches to five and a half inches is the average median size of most males.). What set him apart were two factors; he kept himself completely smooth and he was uncircumcised.

Sixty-nine was nearly impossible because of Anna's height and Tony's height, but they had a lot of fun attempting it amidst the giggles. True to his word, he did not mind eating a little ass and told her that her ass was just perfect.

"I'm a, uh, I've never done this...." Anna moaned and then cried out as he entered her very tight pussy.

He was shocked to see a thin rivulet of her blood drip from her pussy and looked at her tightly clenched face. A few tears dripped from her eyes and he began to wilt inside of her.

"Go ahead," she grunted. "Might as well get it over with."

Within moments, though, she was grunting and meeting his down strokes with thrusts and grinds.

"Oh mother fucker!" she screamed as yet another orgasm coursed through her.

She kissed him hungrily, ravenously and sucked him back to full erection and straddled his hips. Tony hoped the motel had not put any neighbors on either side of their room, as she was quite loud and vocal in her enjoyment of their copulation.

"Nuh uh!" she giggled as he knelt behind her and pressed the head of his cock to her tightly clenched anus. He laughed and slid into her pussy.

"Aw, shit, shit, shit, stop, fuck!" she screamed out as the awkward angle had pushed his cock down against her G-Spot and she was growing weary of the over stimulation.

They slept easily and he groaned as she woke him up by putting his cock into her mouth. He turned the bedside lamp on and watched her take him all the way down her throat. Her warm eyes looked into his squinting eyes and she nursed his cock with her throat muscles until he grunted and spewed his semen down her throat. The light showed a glint and he squinted and looked at the diamond engagement ring she sported.

She seemed to be completely at ease with herself and her nudity as he set about making them coffee from with the motel's small coffee pot. They drank the coffee, made love again, then took a shower together and made love in the shower as well.

"I um, I was kind of surprised you um, you were a virgin," he admitted as he dressed again.

"Yeah, well, I was kind of saving that for marriage," she said and waggled her left hand at him.

The rock was an impressive one.

"I mean, I done a lot of face fucks and shit like that, but, oh well, it's just Paul Gimmeli, fuck him. He'll never notice the difference," she shrugged.

****

He didn't stop off in DeGarde for a few weeks; Scanduro Construction was the only potential client in the small town and Dan Scanduro would call if he had a need for any equipment. So it was a complete surprise when Anna Scanduro called him at his office.

"Hi, remember me?" she said, then burst into tears.

"Why the fuck didn't you ever call me?" she sobbed piteously into the phone.

"Because, because, you're engaged, remember?" he sputtered.

"Yeah, well, that's like fucking over," she spat. "Fucking numb nuts doesn't want to marry a bitch that's all knocked up."

It took a minute to register; she was pregnant and it was his baby. He asked her where she was and got into his car and drove the three-hour trip in two and a half hours. She kissed him lovingly and happily when he got out of his car.

Dan Scanduro was livid with rage and it was only Anna's standing in between him and Tony that prevented Dan from trying to punch the life out of Tony. It would have been a fair fight; Tony was a foot taller that than, but Dan was stocky and muscular from years of hard labor. Anna and her mother finally had Dan calm enough to discuss the baby and what would be done about it.

"I'd rather you get a fucking abortion than marry this lying, stealing, conniving piece of shit," Dan snarled, a statement that made Anna burst into tears.

"Dan!" Barbara Scanduro said sharply.

To say that the wedding was a somber event would be an understatement. The only person smiling in all of the photographs was Anna. Dan did sport a sad little smile as he danced with his daughter, and Tony did smile as he cut the cake with his bride.

Danny Scanduro, Dan Scanduro Junior never let a smile crack his scowl; he did not like the man that 'took his baby sister's innocence.' Robert Scanduro did smile as Alicia Scanduro danced with her 'favorite uncle in the whole wide world.' He was her only uncle, unless you counted Tony, and they did not count Tony.

His mother and father were not happy with the occasion, but agreed to be supportive of their son and their new daughter in law.

****

Anna laughed and giggled like a mad woman as they drove to New Orleans for their honeymoon, but wouldn't tell him what the big joke was. When they got to their room at the Royal Sonesta, she kissed him happily, amidst more giggles.

"Tonight," she said as she sensuously unzipped her dress, "You're going to get my last cherry, big boy."

She knelt on the bed and indicated the tube of lubricant. Tony knelt on the bed behind her and groaned.

He shot his load all over her round ass cheeks and back as he greased up her tight anus with his fingers but did not lose his hard on. She released her right butt cheek and used her right hand to scoop up the sticky globs of his semen and licked her fingers clean.

"Uh! Oh! Shit! Ow, ow, own, go slow!" she screamed as he pressed the head of his cock to her tightly clenched anus.

Afterward, he cleaned her bleeding anus with a warm washcloth and they agreed they wouldn't be doing that again.

****

The Clarks bought a house in Lake Charles, Louisiana. That way, Anna would be only ninety minutes away from her Dada and Mom and Tony would be only ninety minutes away from his office, and since his territory was all of southwestern Louisiana, it put him that much closer to his client base.

Until late in her pregnancy, Anna spent a great deal of time driving back and forth to DeGarde. Tony would often meet her at her parents' home for stilted, uncomfortable dinners. He did not miss the repetitive references to Paul Gimmeli or Al Prejean, another former boyfriend of hers, or of new salesmen that her brother Robert had hired for Scanduro Realtors. When her brothers were around, they too would bring up all the available men in DeGarde. Danny's wife, Cindy, always looked shocked or ashamed of her husband's behavior. Robert's wife, Dianne, however, goaded her husband on.

Alicia, Danny's fourteen year old daughter did not make either her father or grandfather very happy, however, by warming up to Uncle Tony and wanting his attention and approval. Cindy also earned some harsh dealings from Danny by trying to include Tony in the conversation, by not excluding Tony to the parties or Alicia's school functions that Anna was invited to.

****

Lucille Ann Clark had her mother's blonde hair and mischievous smile and even Dan Scanduro softened considerably at the crib of his third grandchild. The morning Lucille did not wake up was the most devdevastating day in Tony's life. They called it 'Sudden Infant's Death Syndrome,' but Tony said they should just call it 'the end of the world,' or 'ripping your heart out.'

At the Funeral, his father and mother did not say anything; just simply mourned with their son. They found it quite odd that Anna clung to her father for support, not to her husband and the father of her daughter.

He tried to go back to work. He tried to be a loving and supportive husband. He tried to make their lives as normal as possible. But Anna spent more and more time at Dada's and was often staying the night. Any attempt of his to contact her was met with stoniness from Dan, helpless shrugs from her mother, and open hostility from Danny and Robert.

As supportive as Eagan Equipment tried to be; they had really liked the boisterous, energetic young man they'd hired, they finally had to let him go. His accounts had fallen by the wayside as he tried his best to keep his marriage together. Friendship and compassion are fine, but business is business. He struggled to find another job, but the job market in both Louisiana and Texas were in a downward spiral. Anna would not hear of moving to Washington State, where a former colleague of Tony's had a job waiting for him.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers
12