Breaking the Friend Zone Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok I think we should send him these two." I said showing him the picture of his dick against the inside of my cheek.

"Yea that's hot, he will love that one." He said.

Then I showed him the second picture that I wanted to send. It was one where my mouth was about halfway down his shaft and my eyes were closed. The look on my face made it obvious I was loving his cock. I was drooling a lot all over it and you could see how wet and slippery it was getting.

"Fuck! that one's even better." He said with wide eyes.

We sent the pictures to Aaron and waited for his reply. In the mean time I wanted to touch John cock to cock. The feeling of his hard cock rubbing against mine got me extra hard, it almost hurt.

"Want to play a game?" I asked him.

"The one finger cock bouncing game?" He replied.

"No, this is a new game. Wanna try it?"

He excitedly smiled and nodded.

"Ok stand up right here."

I stood him up facing me and I stood right in front of him with our cocks facing each other.

"This is the starting position every time."

I then moved forward and aimed my cock towards his. I moved in somewhat slowly and eventually touched the tip of his cock with mine. We both had some precum that was now sticking together as our tips were touching.

"So this is basically like thumb wrestling but instead of thumbs we are using our boners and no hands." I explained.

"To begin we twist in opposite directions and hit our dicks together on each word as we both say: I declare a cock war." I continued explaining.

"Then we go at it and see who can stay on top. Got it?"

"Yea sounds easy enough. Lets play." He answered quickly.

We started twisting our hips so we could swing our dicks together like a couple baseball bats. We twisted from side to side slapping our cocks together causing them to bounce around. Each time we smacked into each other we would say a word until we said the whole phrase.

"I. Declare. A. Cock. War." We said together as our cocks collided.

Then it was game time. The goal of the game was to get your cock on top and stay on top. We had a hard fought battle of cocks as we thrusted them at each other and rubbed up and down with our hands behind our backs. After the initial part of the game we pushed our hips further together and just rubbing our cocks together against our stomachs and legs. Such a naughty game it felt so good. I wanted to take his cock in my mouth again already but my phone went off again.

Aaron: wow you guys are hot. I think im going to cum soon

Me: send a video of it

Aaron: don't worry. its cumming

"I think we should send a video of one of us cumming. It's only fair." John said as I thought the same exact thing.

"Yea that's what I was thinking. How should we setup the shot?" I asked

"Hmm, well I was thinking...can I cum I your mouth?" John asked me stroking his cock.

Did he really thing he even had to ask? I had been looking forward to it for days. For some reason, I wanted to hide my excitement.

"Yea I'll let you do that." I responded

Excited to get a hot load pumped into my mouth I dropped to my knees and reached out to grab his cock. I opened my mouth and started to lean in to take his pole in my mouth when he pulled back slightly.

"No, get on the bed and lie down." He said in a slightly dominating tone.

I did as I was told because I so badly wanted that dick. I laid down on my back and John the got on top of me. He straddled onto my stomach then scooted up until his cock was right above my face. It was so close I could feel the heat radiating off it. I could see his cock pulsating with each beat of his heart. I could smell his musky aroma. It was driving me wild and I couldn't help rubbing my face against it with my tongue out licking it up and down. He pushed his hips forward and allowed me to take his freshly shaven balls in my mouth. They had a very unique taste as I sucked on them.

He pulled back and directed his hard cock to my mouth. I gladly took him in. His dick was so hard and soft and hot. I almost couldn't believe how amazing it felt sliding in and out of my mouth. He got the phone and pointed it down to record the video for Aaron. I raised my right hand up so I could hold his cock as I sucked on it. I was looking up at John and the camera so they could see how much I enjoyed it. I was going nice and steady taking his cock in my mouth and bobbing my head up and down his shaft. John was breathing deeper and licking his lips as he watched me sucking on his dick like a big piece of candy.

John was in pure ecstasy as I massage his dick with my tongue. I could feel his dick getting harder in my mouth so I started stroking him with my hand and sucking harder. I wanted to feel his load pumping into my mouth and I wanted Aaron to see me do it. As my speed increased I could see John reacting at the same time. He started thrusting his cock harder and hitting the back of my throat as he pumped. It felt so good and his cock was so hard I could tell he was getting ready to shoot his hot cum into my mouth.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum." He said with a strained look on his face.

He looked like he was trying to hold it back but I kept sucking as hard as I could. I wanted to suck that cum out and taste it. As I was stroking his cock at the base with my right hand I started to feel it getting ready to blow. I was so excited it was finally happening. His cum would soon fill my mouth as I tried to swallow it. Then I felt the first load cum hit the back of my throat. His cock was throbbing as each load of cum shot into my mouth. I started swallowing it as fast as I could but it was too much. His cock just kept pumping and pumping load after load of hot cum. It tasted wonderful and it started spilling out of the corner of my mouth. The slightly salty, warm taste covered his throbbing member. His cock was gliding now with all of this cum in my mouth.

Finally he shot his last load and there was a ton of cum in my mouth, chin and covering his cock. I opened my mouth wide and stuck out my tongue. I place the tip of his dick on my tongue as I pumped the leftover cum from his hard dick into my mouth as I looked at the camera. It dripped a good amount right on my tongue and I swallowed it. There was still cum on his dick so I pulled it back into my mouth. It tasted so good I wanted to enjoy every last drop. I sucked his cock clean then pulled it out of my mouth to show the camera. It was clean as a whistle. I also used my index finger to wipe the little bit that had escaped onto my chin and sucked it off my finger.

I was really satisfied with what just happened. His cock felt great in my mouth and his cum blast was icing on the cake. I was still really hard and John slid back a little bit until he was sitting on my cock. It was getting rubbed between my stomach and his ass.

"Fuck man Aaron is gonna love this but not as much as I just did." John said smiling at the phone.

"Yea I think I did a pretty good job." I said looking up at him as he used his ass to rub my cock.

To be continued...

12