Breaking the Ice Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swig
Swig
433 Followers

"I'm even crazier about him." I tapped the side of my mug, forcing myself to actually look at her. "He told me about you two getting married in Vegas. Rather, I found out myself a couple of days ago."

She drew circles on the tabletop with her finger, her blue eyes holding a hint of sadness. "Oh. You must really hate me, then."

"Because you two were married?"

She looked out of the window and sighed. "No, because...the day after, we knew we had messed up, but since we had dated before, we thought, well why the hell not, right? But then we started arguing all the time, and...I ended up sleepin' with someone else. Oh, he was crushed. I'm honestly surprised he forgave me enough for us to be talkin' now, but he swore up and down he would never get married again. That's actually a big part of the reason he moved up North."

She laid her impeccably manicured hands on the table, a remorseful look on her face. "I was afraid I ruined him, and he'd never fall in love again, but...I've never heard him talk about any girl the way he talks about you, includin' myself. We loved each other, sure, but he is completely head over heels for you. Kind of like how I am with my husband."

Finally I gave a genuine grin, letting go of all the negative feelings I'd been in the past two days. "I'm glad both of you found love after each other. I should go." She stood with me, shaking my hand with a delicate touch. "Send my best to Shane, okay?"

I nodded, still smiling. "I will, have a good Christmas." I gathered the car keys and couldn't make it back to the house fast enough. It was time to give Shane his present, and then hopefully unwrap him as well.

***

I entered our room quietly, the rest of the house silent as the noisiness of the argument at dinner was long forgotten. I shut the door and locked it with a soft click. Shane was lying on the bed, wearing crimson and black plaid sleep pants, resting his head on his hand while scrolling around on his phone. "Hi, darlin'."

"Hi." I took my bra off through the sleeve of my tank top and shimmied out of my jeans, his eyes watching my every move. I dug his present out of my suitcase, when it was located I climbed on the bed, straddling his legs. I held out a small black box with a shiny green bow on top. "Merry Christmas. I know it's two days early, but I couldn't wait." He took the box from my hand, clicking it open with his thumb. He was quiet, running his finger over the gems. "If you don't like it, we can take it back and get you another one."

His voice was filled with emotion as he slipped the ring on his fourth finger. "It's perfect, sweetheart. Thank you." I crossed my forearms on his pecs and set my chin on them. "I ran into Carrie."

"I know, she texted me right before you came in. Everything okay?"

I planted a gentle kiss on his neck. "Mmhmm. I think I get it now. I'm not going anywhere."

He stroked my cheek, a somber look marring his pretty face. "You've said that before."

"I did. I messed up, you messed up. We can talk about it when we get home. Right now," I sat up and pulled my arms through my tank top and released it over my head, discarding it onto the floor. "Right now, I need my husband. I remember you mentioning two days is too long to go without fucking me." I moved down, settling between his legs, practically ripping his pants off of him. "I know it has been way too long to have your cock inside of me." I engulfed half of his warm member into my throat, drawing a moan of desire from his. I worked quickly, bobbing up and down and licking and sucking as if it were a piece of candy I had an incurable hunger for. He tugged me up gently as I licked my swollen lips, my unkempt appearance riling him up.

He reached over and turned off the lamp, darkness suddenly surrounding us. He flipped me over onto my back, yanking my panties to the side as he edged his cock inside. I gasped sharply, trying to stay silent but wanting more of him.

He leaned close to my ear, whispering a tense "Shhh." He then clamped his hand over my mouth and began to pummel into me. I tried to focus on not screaming, while he seemed to be baiting me to do the opposite.

"You belong to me, Mrs. Thomas. Every part of you is mine. Your mouth, your pussy, your sweet ass..." My eyes rolled back as his grip on my mouth tightened. "Would you like that, Contessa? You want me in control of every part of your body?" I moaned unapologetically into his hand, scratching down the sides of his arms. "Be a good fuckin' girl and come for your husband...that's it...give it to me, sweetheart..." All pretense of me trying to stay quiet long forgotten, he grabbed the bed on either side of my head and claimed his wife. I bit my lip painfully as I came, a faint taste of blood on my tongue, his aggressive thrusting not complete until he released into my wet cunt. We panted into each other's mouth, connecting our lips, licking sweat soaked skin, the everlasting presence of our love consuming us both.

***

I was roused from my dreamless sleep by fingers roaming up and down my arm. I hummed softly as I squeezed my husband's midsection, having fallen asleep on his warm chest. "Hi, you."

"Hi, yourself." I went to tilt my head up to kiss him when something sparkling caught my eye. A diamond wedding band adorned my ring finger, sitting beneath a princess cut engagement ring, complemented by round diamonds cradling the sides. I wiggled my fingers, watching the reflection of the light dance around the room. "I was going to wait until tomorrow to give it to you, but...do you like it?"

"Are you kidding? I love it." I caressed the side of his sleepy face as I kissed him. "Aside from you, it's the best Christmas present I could have asked for."

"Ah, but that's just your Christmas Eve present, darlin'. Your Christmas present is that I rearranged our flights. We're leaving, today."

I sat up slightly, covering my naked body with the bedsheet. "What? Why?" He ripped the sheet off, throwing it on the floor before covering my naked body with his own. "This is why. I want uninterrupted access to your body, and I can't do that here."

"Seriously, Shane? We're leaving early so you can have me on call to fuck?" My pulse raced at the thought, but guilt was knocking at the back of my mind. "I told Ellie I wouldn't isolate you from your family."

Shane huffed and kissed right above my breast. "You're not."

I tugged on his hair, just enough to get his attention. "Really? We've only been here two days."

"And two days with these mean ass people is about my limit. Look, I'm happy we made the trip, and we'll come back in the spring, okay? I just want to spend Christmas day playin' with my dog, drinkin' my whiskey and makin' love to my wife."

I beeped him on the nose. "Add a gun and a guitar and you're a walking country song."

He gave me a Wet Willy for my teasing and I swatted his hand away, giggling. "As for Bug, I'm gonna have a few words with her before we leave."

Shaking my head I ran my finger the length of his nose. "I already talked to her."

"I don't plan on talkin'. I plan on yellin', loudly. She was way out of line," he said, clearly still upset about last night. I traced his light eyebrows with my forefinger, trailing it down his face. "She loves you. I've yelled at people because I love you. So really, this is all your fault for being so damn loveable."

He wiggled his eyebrows, voice soft and husky. "Well, why don't you love me a little more right now." He kissed me and my body geared up for round two when there was a loud knocking at the door, his father's powerful voice interrupting us. "Boy! Get off your wife and come have breakfast."

Shane growled loudly as I laughed, pushing him off of me and pulling on my clothes. I threw my hair up in a ponytail and checked myself in the mirror on the wall. "Damnit, Shane. Hickeys? Really?" I stared in horror at the several dark circles around my neck. "I can't go downstairs like this."

"Why not? I like to think of it as a testament to my oral skills, seein' as how they're showin' up on that pretty brown skin of yours." He stood behind me, placing a kiss on each bruise. "I'm sorry."

"No you're not."

A cocky smile spread across his face. "I'm really, really not. Go downstairs, I'll grab our stuff."

I turned around, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Stop telling me what to do."

"You love it."

I kissed the tip of his nose and grinned. "I really, really do."

***

I was greeted with a round of good mornings as I stepped into the kitchen, the whole family gathered in the kitchen drinking coffee. Eli and Rob went back to their conversation about the Dallas Cowboys, Shawna and Georgia argued over her outfit. Ellie didn't acknowledge me, not that I was expecting her to. MaryAnne turned from the counter, fresh pot in her hand. "How do you take your coffee, hon?"

"To go, Mom." Shane squeeze my shoulders as he answered above my head. "We have to be at the airport in a few hours." The collective "aww" and disappointed faces briefly made me want to change his mind. "We'll be back in a few months, and maybe you guys will be nicer to me then."

Eli cracked his neck, a loud popping sound filling the room. "Don't count on it, boy." Everyone laughed except Ellie, who looked like she was about to burst into tears. "Are you leaving because of me?" she asked quietly.

"No, Bug, but you come with me, I want to talk to you." I dropped my head back, my face upward to see him. "Be nice." They walked out of the kitchen and into a room off the stairs, closing the door. I began giving goodbye hugs, thanking everyone for their hospitality, when the shouting began.

"And if you ever, EVER call my wife out of her name again it will be the last fuckin' thing you ever do, you hear me? You think I like every backward-ass motherfucker you've brought into this house? I don't give a shit if you don't like her, you better learn to fake it and stop actin' like a goddamn brat!" I almost felt bad for the girl, having been on the receiving end of Shane's temper once or twice. MaryAnne put her arm around my shoulder. "Don't worry hon, we do a lot of yellin' in this family."

"It's true, if we're not yellin' it's because we're eatin," Eli chimed in. Shane and Ellie emerged, Ellie's eyes and nose red from crying. She stood in front of me, lip quivering. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay." She went to hug her big brother, I mouthed "Thank you" as he threw me a wink. She let him go and he picked up his duffel bag, slinging it over his shoulder. "Alright, I love you guys, but I'm takin' my wife away from you crazy people." He leaned down and pecked me on my forehead. "Ready, sweetheart?"

"Let's do it." I put my hand in his, letting him lead us back to our regular lives.

***

By the time we got home twelve hours later, thanks to it being Christmas Eve, we were beat. We stepped into the house, Shane lit the logs in the fireplace to warm the living room and collapsed on his back on the couch. I laid on top of him, resting my cheek against his warm body. "Are you tired?"

"Mmhmm."

I snuggled into him as much as I could. "Do you want to pass out here?"

"Mmhmm." His arms came around me, one around my back and the other hand firmly planted on my ass. "Thanks for coming to Texas with me."

"Of course."

"...and thanks for forgiving me."

"Always. I love you." I listened to the deep breathing in his chest, he was out like a light, and I followed soon after.

Swig
Swig
433 Followers
12