Breaking the Ice Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Trust me sweetheart, there is nothing sexier than you being honest." He wiped the tears off my cheek, his hand lingering to tilt my face up. "You are a very, very good girl, Contessa."

I rolled my eyes and let out a light sigh. "For the life of me, I don't know why hearing that turns me on so much."

"I have a theory, which we can talk about another time. Right now you need to wrap your legs around me," with a hop I complied, his hands under my bottom lifting me as if I were weightless to him, "and you need to put me inside you." With one arm around his neck, my other hand guided his stiff erection inside me as he pushed smoothly to the hilt. I swept his hair from his forehead as he braced one hand on the wall, the other holding me securely to him. "You're such a small lil' thing, I'm always afraid I'm going to break you."

"Then fucking break me, Shane. You're always saying I'm yours. Show me, stop holding back. Make me yours." I didn't know how else to ask. "Please."

The light from the fire behind him danced brightly as he paused, his face darkening with arousal and curiosity. "You want me to stop, you just say stop, okay? Not just now, the whole time we're here. Understood?"

"Yes, I understand, will you please just fuck me now?"

He carried me to the edge of the bed, still inside me. As he laid me down, he placed my legs on his shoulders. Leaning forward while angling my legs toward me, he gathered both my wrists in one hand and pinned them above my head. In this position he was deeper inside of me than he had ever been, I felt him in a place I didn't even know existed. "Sweetheart, there are a million fuckin' things I want to do to you, I don't even know where to start."

He pulled back and thrust forward in one smooth motion, my tight hole being forced to stretch with a twinge of pain mixed in with the pleasure. "Would you...could you put your hand around my throat and say bad, dirty things to me? Please?"

He rocked against me gently as he thought. "Hmm. I don't know. I think maybe I should tell you good dirty things instead." He dug his nails into my wrists as he lowered himself to my ear, whispering sharply and increasing his strokes. "You're such a good girl, Contessa. You have made your husband very happy. Right now I want you to give yourself to me...your body is fucking mine, and I want it to come. Do you want to come for me?"

"Yes, Mr. Thomas." My swift agreement spurred him on, his hand leaving my wrists and coiling around my neck, squeezing lightly. "Tell me who owns you."

"You do."

His grip tightened. "Tell me who loves you."

"You do." My voice softened by the lack of air, nails scratching his back, feeling blood run down my fingernails. He released me and fucked me, and I mean fucked me. It was hard and it hurt but that good hurt when you don't want them to stop and I begged him not to stop. And he didn't. So I came hard, and he came harder. We were one, and it was just us, and the Band-Aid that was holding us together turned into stitches - still temporary, but with the promise of fixing it permanently.

***

The next morning the first thing I felt was something touching my ankle, I silently cursed my ticklish skin. "Shane, stop it." The sound of a shutter click had my eyes popping open to the sight of my husband pointing a camera lens at me. I slammed the comforter over my head, causing Shane to snicker. "Come out here, sweetheart, and show me that beautiful face."

"No. You're a horrible man."

"A horrible man who has a present for you." I tried to search my way out from under the blanket, the rapidly moving lump under the covers making Shane laugh louder. I popped my upper body out, covering the important bits. "Smile, Mrs. Thomas." I gave him a mockingly seductive glance, the camera shooting my picture rapidly.

"I didn't know you were into photography."

"I have many hidden talents, and if you're good I'll show them all to you someday." He set the camera on the bed, pulling my leg out of the blanket and exposing my ankle. I laid back down on the pillow and smiled when he fondled my toes. "Shane, if you hadn't stay in Connecticut, what would you have done?"

"Probably gone back to Texas and been a teacher." I felt cool metal on my skin as he clasped something around my ankle. "I studied biology in college and I like kids, little shits that they are."

"Then why don't you?"

"Mm, maybe one day. I like being a firefighter. There's a certain rush that comes with it, the immediate satisfaction of a job well done. Teaching sometimes takes years to get the same result. All done." He finished his task, angling my leg toward me. Dangling around my ankle was a white gold mariner anklet with several emerald heart-shaped charms. He kissed the heel of my foot. "Do you like it?"

I rotated my ankle, listening to the soft jingle it made. "I love it. You didn't need to buy me anything, though."

"Oh, but I did. It reminded me of my ring, which reminds me of you, so there it is." He bit my pinky toe softly. "What do you want to do today?"

I stretched, pushing at him gently with my foot. "Absolutely nothing. You know I've never actually taken a vacation." An incredulous smirk spread across his face. "I mean, I've been all around the world, but I was always going to museums or monuments or had my head in a textbook. Which was awesome, don't get me wrong, but sometimes I just wanted to spend my breaks...I don't know, sleeping until noon and eating junk food all day."

"Then that's what we'll do." He spread my knees apart, his hand disappearing under the blanket to massage my outer thigh. "It's okay for you to ask for what you need, Tess. I would literally do anything to make you happy."

I waggled my eyebrows. "Anything?"

It took a moment for my implied request to register in his brain, then he shook his head at the thought. "Not that. I told you, I'm not doin' that again. I don't even know why you like it so damn much."

"You promised."

"Can't I just go down on you or somethin'?" I pouted, giving him the big sad eyes. "Ah, fuck. Fine, but this is the last time." He took a deep breath, filling his lungs with air to get the maximum effect. "Get outta here! Scram, you big palooka!" in his very best Donald Duck voice, and then he did the laugh which caused me to giggle uncontrollably as he hid his head in his hands. "I sound like a fuckin' idiot, I hate myself so much right now."

I sat up and grabbed his hand, pulling him on top of me. "Then let me spend the next hour or so showing how much I love you."

***

There was no rush in our day. We ate when we were hungry, made love when the mood struck, talked and played around with each other. After dinner we decided to play Scrabble, a decision I was strongly starting to regret. "I have to tell you, Tex, I'm a little embarrassed at how badly I'm losing right now." He had been steadily kicking my ass since his second or third turn.

"Don't be upset, darlin', you have other attributes to be proud of."

"Yes, you've been staring at my attributes the entire time." I was sitting cross-legged on top of the tablecloth covered round dining table while he sat in a backward chair in front of me, the board between us. We hadn't bothered putting on real clothes; he only wore white cotton pajama bottoms while I wore its button-down shirt mate. While significantly large on me, I knew my dark nipples could be seen through the fabric. I scowled as he put his tiles down. "Really, Shane? Gherkins? Now you're just screwing around with me, with tiny pickles no less."

He reached in the bag to replace his seven tiles, his broad smile made my heart hurt. "Don't be mad at me, be mad at the tiles."

"I'm mad at everything, I hate losing." He laughed, waiting for me to go. "Can I ask you for something?"

"Anything, sweetheart."

I played "zygote" on a triple word score, happy for a chance to catch up. "After our vow ceremony, can we come back here for a few days? Like a honeymoon?"

He tapped his fingers against his tiles while he plotted his next move. "You don't want to go anyplace fancier? We're playin' a board game and you had that disgusting boxed macaroni and cheese for dinner, that doesn't make for a very exciting' honeymoon."

"I've had enough fancy for a lifetime. I want to hang out with you, go to the beach, and take naps. A lot of naps." He stroked my knee absentmindedly as he took his turn. "And don't knock the boxed mac and cheese, I love that stuff. Growing up I ate things like squid ink noodles with lobster in a garlic herb sauce. I think Kraft is all I ate for the first two years of college." I leaned forward, staring him dead in the eye. "Come over to the dark side. Preservatives are delicious."

He tucked my hair behind my ear. "They've also gone to your head, woman. Now stop tryin' to distract me."

"Oh, I'm sorry, I wasn't aware I was distracting you. Then I probably shouldn't do this," I leaned back, undoing my buttons slowly. "Or this," I shrugged the shirt off, pooling around my bottom as he stared at my naked body.

"And certainly not this." I spread my legs widely in front of him, eyes fixated on his. My voice was thick and heady. "I think it's safe to say you've won, Mr. Thomas. Come claim your prize."

"Son of a..." I focused on his breathing, the way his wide chest moved up and down as he regarded his wife intimately. He stood and pushed his pants off his hips, gripping his growing hardness in his hand, stroking from the base to the tip.

I felt my skin prickle at the thought of doing something so personal in front of him, yet I surged forward, tentatively reaching my hand down and pressing gently in the center of my clit. I dipped a fingertip into my drenched opening, using the moisture to lube my clit as I made short, tight circles. My breath quickened, heavy breasts heaving as I rolled a plump nipple between my fingers. All embarrassment was forgotten as I watched Shane pump his thick cock in his hand. His eyelids growing heavy, steadily watching me pleasure myself as I watched him do the same.

My fingers left the swollen nub, parting the lips of my sex before engulfing them completely. I closed my eyes, penetrating myself carefully. "Shane...please..."

"Please what, sweetheart?" His voice was husky and heavy with desire.

"Please let me come."

"No. Get those fingers out of your greedy cunt." I removed them immediately, slapping my palms on the table. He shoved the chair he had been sitting in to the side, crashing to the floor with a bang. He pulled me roughly off the table, hauling me over his shoulder while he took us both off to the bedroom. Once he approached the bed, he set me on my feet in front of him. "Contessa, I want to tie you up and take some pictures, they will only be seen by us. Are you okay with that?"

I bit my lip nervously. "I think so."

"You just have to say stop if it's too uncomfortable, okay?"

I reached up and touched his face. "I will."

I lay flat on my stomach on the bed as he grabbed two long pieces of rope from the bag on the floor. He helped push my knees underneath me before binding my ankles together snugly, after which he adjusted my hands behind my back and did the same around my wrists. He then secured the binds of my arms and legs together so my fingers were touching the soles of my feet. I felt the bed shift, his body settling behind me as he palmed one of my asscheeks. "Is it too tight, sweetheart?"

"No, I'm okay."

"Good. Trust me, you won't be in them too long, I'd say in the next 90 seconds I plan on fuckin' you madly. Until then," The shutter of the camera clicked behind me, "tell me, who does this beautiful woman belong to?"

I sighed softly, lying my head sideways on the pillow. "I happily belong to you, Mr. Thomas."

He coiled my thick hair around his fist, angling my head up as he snapped two more pictures. Click, click. "Then, if you belong to me, why would you think it would be okay for you to touch yourself without permission?" I gasped, realizing my error, about to answer when he released me and slapped my ass, three times in succession on each cheek. "Oh sweetheart, I'm not looking for excuses."

"I'm sorry." He smacked my ass so hard I inched up the bed. "I'm sorry!"

Click. "Your juices are running down your thighs right now. Such a dirty girl. Only bad girls like to be spanked. Are you a bad girl, Mrs. Thomas?" Click, click.

"Only for you." He slipped the tip of his thumb into my awaiting hole before dragging his finger upwards toward my most intimate of places. "You know, Contessa...I've never been much of ass man, never been into anal at all actually, but I am seriously considering fuckin' this gorgeous ass of yours."

"Oh, God..." He penetrated the tight ring as he snapped another picture, and I moaned loudly, the tension from him invading my virgin hole making my nerves explode. "Would you like that, sweetheart? Do you want your husband to claim every part of you?"

I was so turned on I couldn't think straight. "Yes, but...I'm afraid you're going to hurt me...I'm scared." I sighed, forcing myself to finally tell him the truth. "And...not just with that. With everything. I'm really, really scared you're going to hurt me. I don't know how, or when, but I know it's going to happen, and it's easier for me to not open up so then maybe it won't hurt as much."

"...and that's what I've been waitin' six months to hear." He withdrew his finger, leaning over my back while speaking gently. "Contessa Thomas, I promise, I will never, ever intentionally hurt you. Trust me...please, for the love of God, just give me a fair chance." He kissed my shoulder sweetly as my breathing calmed. Our words weren't just about the sex, but summed up the whole nature of our relationship. It wasn't that we didn't love each other. The weight of the mistakes of our pasts was preventing us from moving forward with each other, completely and wholly. Neither of us trusted the other to stay, and it was killing us.

He reached over for the knife on the side of the bed, cutting my ties in the middle, freeing my limbs but keeping the coils intact around my ankles and wrists. He gently rolled me over onto my back, shielding my body with his as he sheathed himself within my walls. I tangled my fingers in his soft mane as he made love to me wordlessly. He rested his forehead on mine as he penetrated me deeply, our panting breaths matching each other, rapidly picking up speed. He lifted his head slightly, his lips hovering over mine.

"Look at me, Tess."

My eyes flitted to his, the strength of his gaze hitting me as hard as it did the first time I saw him. I gasped quietly, coming fervently as I stared into his eyes, never breaking contact as he followed soon thereafter.

***

"I don't want to go back today."

"Then we won't. You drop out of school, I'll quit my job and we'll stay here forever. Or at least 'til we're broke. Which would probably be sooner rather than later, you're an expensive lil' thing to maintain."

Shane's teasing caused me to giggle, bracing my hands on his hard stomach for balance. "Stop it, you're going to make me fall off." I had woken him up by climbing on top of his cock, not necessarily to come, I just wanted to be close to him. I had been riding him steadily for ten minutes while maintaining easy conversation. "You have impeccable self-control, I'm surprised you haven't thrown me down and made me beg you to let me come."

He clasped his hands behind his head and grinned up at me. "I can if you really want me to, but I'm enjoyin' the show, why on earth would I want this to end?" The shirt of his I'd worn last night was slipped off one of my shoulders, the collar resting right above my breast and my hair was a wild mess of ringlets from sex and sleep. He snapped his share of pictures before retiring the camera, letting me leisurely occupy his body. "You have no idea how beautiful you are right now, you're like a goddamn angel. You look so...so..."

I pulled up halfway, swiveling my hips gently as I sat back on him. "Mmm, relaxed?"

"Holy shit, is that what it is?" He closed his eyes and exhaled gently before opening them again, his focus starting to slip a little. "That settles it, we're never leaving." I stopped and smiled, clenching around him firmly, loving the feeling of being filled completely of him. "I want three more things from you before we leave here, sweetheart."

"Anything for you, my love."

"One, I want...I really need you to keep talkin' to me when we get home. No more sneakin' off to sleep in separate rooms, no more closin' yourself off. If goin' to therapy together helps you do that, then that's great. We move forward, together."

"Yes, Mr. Thomas." I began moving again, slowly, the tight feeling in my lower belly starting to build.

"Number two," he started as he grabbed my hips, maintaining the pace while thrusting upward, drawing him deeper inside me, "I'll leave you alone to study obsessively all week, but one of the days on the weekend, you're mine to do with what I want. I need you relaxed more often. I'll let you pick which day."

"Both." I declared louder than I meant to, picking up speed, grinding my clit into his pelvic bone every time he bottomed out inside me. "Five...Friday to five...Sunday, I'm yours. I'm all yours..."

"Oh, fuck, yes, fucking come with me...that's it..." His hand flew to my clit, rubbing the hard button rapidly as I climaxed around him while he pumped his come upward into my slick hole. I collapsed on him, panting softly into his damp skin. He held me tightly as he slipped out of me. "What was number three?"

"Oh, just to love me forever...actually, I was gonna make you beg me to come, but it looks like you got to me first." I laughed quietly, secure in the ever-expanding love I had for this man.

12