Breaking the Norm Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yblack5
yblack5
217 Followers

"Where are you from? I had no clue man dick could be so good." She managed to get out while still heaving trying to catch her breath. All I could do was laugh.

She had it good she was home for the day and able to relish in the pleasure she had received, while I on the other hand was still at work. Luckily I had finished the work in less time than I had allotted myself. With the outcome of things I was still approaching the marked time I had set though, so it all worked out I guess. She handed me a towel to wipe down, in doing so I thanked her got dressed and proceed to leave.

"Excuse me where do you think you going?" She exclaimed with sass.

"Well unfortunately I have other customers I must see about."

"Hell not before I pay you and I put your number in my phone Mr. Fix It." We both laughed at her statement. I told her my number and she stored it under Mr. Fix It with Brandon in parenthesis. She kissed me on the cheek and thanked me for giving her another sexual perspective.

The last few jobs were a breeze nothing exciting. Now with a day of work and pleasure complete I suppose it was time to hit the gym.

yblack5
yblack5
217 Followers
12