Breaking the Rules

Story Info
She knew it was against His Rules but she did it anyways.
2.2k words
4.49
16.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

People didn't understand why she called him "Daddy". He took care of her in every sense of the word. Emotionally, He was there for every tear, outburst, and smile. Physically, she was only hungry for the length of time it took for Him to cook, He made sure her outfit for the day was presentable, drew her bath, brushed her hair, helped her dress. Spiritually, He encouraged her faith, engaged her thoughts on the subject, showed her the Goddess He saw her as, and allowed her worship of Him as her God. He kissed her ailments. He enjoyed her company when she regressed too little space. He loved her and would do anything for her. In exchange, she need do only one thing; Follow the rules. She knew the rules, had written them in her own hand at his command. She also knew what He would do if she failed to follow Daddy's rules. That was where her issue came in. She loved the dangerous flash behind His eyes when she sassed Him and found herself pinned by her throat to the wall. She loved the sting He left on her ass when she ignored a direct command. So, to say she knew she would be punished for wandering the mall instead of going home post work, would be an understatement. She relished the fact that Daddy would undoubtedly tie her down and whip her until she was bruised for her blatant disregard of the rule about coming home before anywhere else. It was the whole reason she did it.

When she came home it was dark both outside and in the house she shared with Daddy. Coming through the foyer, she attempted to flick on the lights, still carrying her purchased, to no avail. Worry began to set in as she passed the kitchen and dining room, neither of which had any power.

"D-Daddy?" she called out, tentatively as she came to darkened living room. When she crossed the threshold, she felt her heart palpitate. Only a few steps in and her sudden scream was stifled by the hand now clamped over her mouth. Her bags were forgotten as attempted to struggle. A deep breath sounds by her ear.

"Where have you been, little Girl?"

All of her strength and struggle drained at the sound of His voice and arousal relieved her adrenaline. His lips skimmed the column of her throat before He bit down harshly over her pulse. Her body tensed in pain. As His teeth released, so too did His hand. Immediately, she began to try to apologize only to be silenced, this time by His hand on her throat, thumb pressing hard into His bite. Her eyes fluttered as He pushed her roughly against the wall. She rubbed her thighs together in the hopes of friction on her throbbing center. Now I've done it! She mentally giggled. Daddy's gonna punish me real hard this time! She nearly moaned aloud. Stopping herself only because she knew if she made even the slight sounds of vocal approval at His treatment the punishment would be dropped because she wasn't supposed to enjoy her consequences. But her mind found an endless void of pleasure at Daddy's methods for correcting her attitude. She had struggled with her self loathing for years and as a result would lash out at the people she cared about in the most hateful of ways. His love and discipline brought her to a better sense of self control. She craved this brutal attention and He obliged her.

"Do you or do you not know and understand your rules?" He asked, hand still preventing the air flow as He kicked her feet apart and pressed His hard body against her pliant flesh, holding her more firmly in place. "Nod, Princess."

Her head tilted fractionally in affirmation.

"Did you break a rule today?"

Another small nod as black dots swam from the corners of her eyes, her panties growing more damp the longer He held her pinned.

"You have two minutes to get to your room and prepare for your repercussions. Starting... Now. "

He released her and stepped back. She paused defiantly to stare at Him in the street light shining through the window.

"Now, little Girl!" He commanded in a low threatening tone, prompting her rabbit-like bolt down the hallway towards the spare bedroom that had been converted to her little space. The room was painted in her favorite colors with a lace canopy that hung to her pallet of cushy pillows and blankets where all of her stuffies resided when she wasn't playing with them. An entire wall was devoted to punishment equipment. Various instruments of pain and pleasure lined the built-in shelves just waiting for Daddy to use them on her. Some of the instruments were better as a punishment and some were better as a reward. The room held a sex bench, a recliner, and a sex swing. It held an odd mix of child's play room and sex dungeon. She unhooked her bra while running and practically ripped it off along with her shirt. Unbuttoning her pants, she cursed her incessant desire to wear high top Converse as she struggled to remove them. Shoes were finally followed by her pants leaving her in only a lacy pair of purple boy shorts. She had barely knelt when He walked in. Keeping her eyes down and mouth shut she pondered what Daddy would choose from the shelves to correct her behavior with today. Lost in her fantasies of whips and chains, she didn't hear His approach. Her swallow was audible when His fingers curled in her hair and snatched her head back.

"Were you a bad girl today?"

His hands palmed her breast as He waited for her answer, pinching her nipple when she took too long. She bit her lip to hold back the pained moan before she whispered,

"Yes, Daddy."

His fingers caresses her lovingly post her answer. Her back arched, further pressing her breast into His palm as the dinners threaded in her hair loosened. Seeing the enjoyment in her face His touch left her completely, making a pout form on her lush lips.

"Up."

She stood, head down, eyes nearly closed. By this point, she could feel her arousal had wholly soaked the crotch of her panties. Her cunt throbbed at the thought of how He would fuck her after He taught her a lesson.

"Kneel."

She scurried in front of where Daddy now sat on the plush recliner, dropping in front of Him, eyes still demurely down cast. His fingers curled under her chin to lift her gaze to His.

"Why do I punish you?"

"To help me grow as a person, Daddy."

Her answer was automatic. His hand lovingly cups her face as He nods.

"That's right, Beautiful. What rule did you break today?"

She smiles at his praise before a look of contrition crosses her features as she replies.

"I did not return home after work to check in with Daddy before I went shopping nor did I call to convey my safety and location."

"Thank you for understanding what you did wrong. This is going to cost 25 lashes. Over my knee, young lady."

"Yes, Sir."

Her response is barely audible as she assumes the position. In her state of high arousal it didn't occur to her to check the table to see what He would be using on her. A nervous panic began when her panties were removed and she tried to ask only to change course when the thick wooden paddle connected securely with her bare ass.

"Wh-ONE!"

Tears sprang at the sting across her under-butt and thighs. By the time she reached 10 she had a full trail of tears under both eyes. 15 found her gasping and begging for it to end between counting. He paused, running a rag He had set in a bowl of ice, over her bright red backside to cool the skin while reminding her,

"Deep breaths, Babydoll. Almost done."

When her breathing was more even, He asked for her color.

"Blue."

Satisfied she had used their color for calm, He set the rag back in the ice and grabbed the paddle once more. As He slid the polished wood over her, she knew He was waiting for her to confirm she was ready.

"Green," she said exhaling a deep breath and screaming 16 as He continued, the last nine strikes blurring in her haze of pleasure/pain. Post the final strike, He pushed two kegal weights, that vibrated in a miserably delightful way as they clinked together, inside of her. She moaned at the intrusion and once more at the icy rag on her hot bruised ass.

"I'll put the numbing salve on when I'm done with you."

He removed the rag.

"Kneel."

The acts of standing, pivoting, and kneeling were agony on her, but, in combination with the weights and the sight of His cock being rock hard and pointing at her face, her juices were coating her outer labia, dampening her thighs.

He stood and grasped her hair harshly. At her gasp, He immediately began to throat-fuck her.

"If you refuse to speak your whereabouts, I'll give you a reason for not being able to speak."

A hard thrust accompanied each word of His sentence.

"Do you understand?"

His cock was pulled from her lips. She nodded vehemence and vocalized in a hoarse tone,

"Yes, Sir."

With her agreement, He immediately went back to forcing Himself down her throat.

"The Gods shaped your mouth specifically for my cock, Babydoll," He groaned.

She flushed deeply with pride at His comment, her groin clamping down harder km the weights. The violent motion He preformed helped the weights shift inside her cunt, bringing her nearly to climax. His thrust were becoming more frantic and erratic. Knowing He was close, she reached up a hand to run a finger nail delicately over his taint before cupping His balls and massaging. His hand gripped her hair and forced her face flush with His flesh, cock buried balls deep. She couldn't breathe as His thick, hot load exploded down her throat. She convulsed the muscles engulfing His member, eliciting an animalistic groan from Him. She increased suction as His pulled His softening prick from her mouth, causing a "pop" when it released. The sound made her giggle but the look of hunger in Daddy's eyes stole it from her throat.

He pulled her up with a hand around her neck. His kiss was as bruising on her lips as the paddle had been on her ass. He took her bottom lip between His teeth and ran His middle finger between her nether lips, feeling how utterly drenched she was high-pitched keen from her lips said just how close she was to coming. His fierce kissed ended and He dropped to His knees, beginning to lap at her core. Her body wound tight, she begged for permission to release. He gave no acknowledgement that she had even spoke as He buried His fingers into her cunt working in tandem with the weights and His tongue. Without permission, she felt herself squirt, screaming and apology while she came. He made no inclination of stopping despite her obvious orgasm. Only when her knees weakened and she nearly collapsed, did He stop. Standing, He kissed her, forcing her backwards to the sex bench just off center of the room. As her legs made contact with the frame, He grabbed her waist with one hand whilst the other cupped the apex of her thighs.

"Release."

She kegalled the weights into His waiting hand. Dropping them into a bowl of toy cleaner, He spun her and bent her at the waist, bracing her forearms on the bench. He forced into her dripping pussy with little resistance, the pounding eliciting sinful noises from her.

"Coming without permission is a punishable offense, Babydoll."

She felt moisture dribble down her spread cheeks and attempted deep breaths while forcing her sphincter to relax as He pulled out of her.

"Yes, Sir."

A finger penetrated her and she hissed at the stretch. The appendage was replaced by His cock after only a few thrusts. Biting her lip and moaning at the intrusion, she welcomed the pain. He was relentless with His hard thrusts.

"I'm sorry, Daddy," she repeated, breathelessly. The pounding of His flash against her bruised ass only reiterating why she broke the rules. She craved this agony. A perfect, controlled hell existing at request. She needed Him as the ruler of her hell. With His release, He used her real name. Spent and on wobbly knees, He pulled out and retrieved the numbing salve from the shelf. He kissed both sides of her battered rear and smoothed the cream over her. She sighed contentedly and relaxed further on the bench at his ministrations.

"You did very well. I think you may deserve some ice cream and a movie before bath time." He said as He replaced the jar. She beamed.

"Thank you, Daddy!" she called running downstairs to the movie shelf in the den. He laughed, grabbing her blankie and favorite stuffie, following.

As they snuggled on the couch with her favorite Disney movie playing, He fed her bites of ice cream.

"I love you, Princess."

"I love you too, Daddy."