Breaking the Rules

Story Info
A kiss was harmless but swapping wasn't on the agenda.
2.2k words
4.06
199.3k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susan McK
Susan McK
165 Followers

I was never quite sure what to make of Jackie. At times she could be so much fun, the life and soul of the party - and at others she could be such a bitch, a real pain in the ass. She was beautiful and she knew it - short blonde hair, always a nice tan and a slim petite body.

Maybe my problems with her only came to the surface when my husband, Andy, was around. She often told me what a good looking guy I had married and how she fancied him. And she always flirted with him when we were out with her and her husband Greg. Often I had to sit and watch Jackie and Andy dancing a slow set together - her laughing and flashing smiles over at me. Andy loved the attention and enjoyed her company but always assured me that I was the only woman for him.

I often wondered what Greg thought of it all. He always seemed very quiet and never seemed to mind the flirting that Jackie got up to.

At 39 I had been married for 14 years and generally my relationship with Andy was good. Our sex life was about average - whatever average is! I had never been unfaithful to him and had no reason to suspect that he was unfaithful to me. Despite my closeness to the age of 40 he still seemed happy with my short jet black hair, my reasonably trim body, my slightly sagging 36C boobs and my definitely plump bum.

We had never had children and I guess we had a good social life and plenty of friends. We were very comfortable with each other and had on occasion discussed other people and situations which had occasionally developed with others. These would be harmless situations that occasionally happen at parties after too much wine has been drunk. We had both had members of the opposite sex come on to us at parties in friends houses and at work related functions.

Our agreed rule - which sounds so mature! - was that a little kissing was considered harmless and that there was no problem with touching or being touched through clothing. Anything more than that was breaking the rules.

The 'rules' seemed to work OK and meant that we could both relax and have fun when we were out without upsetting the other. Not that either of us went looking for it, but it just meant when alcohol took over we could have fun without a feeling of guilt and in the knowledge that we were not harming our own relationship. In my mind I justified it by comparing myself with many of my friends who had succumbed to the odd snog at a Christmas party with a colleague and still lived in fear of their husbands finding out.

As a result on a few occasions I had enjoyed passionate kisses with a number of guys from work and with the husbands of some of my friends. These were generally drunken exchanges in the back garden at a party or in dark kitchens. It was usually a thrill feeling a different man pressing hard against me, his tongue in my mouth while he squeezed my breasts through my top.

Only once had I broken our 'rules'. It was a New Years Eve party in a friends house. The host had followed me to the bathroom and after locking the door we had a long deep kiss during which he pulled down the zip on the front of my top and his hands roamed all over my bare breasts. I felt guilty afterwards and never confessed to Andy, but consoled myself with the view that he more than likely had crossed the line at least once himself.

Anyway, back to Jackie, blonde and beautiful. It was a Saturday night and we had Jackie and Greg and another couple, Mandy and Jeff over to our house for a meal. The evening went well and they all seemed to enjoy the food and drank plenty of wine.

At around midnight Mandy & Jeff had to call a taxi to get home to their babysitter and Andy and I saw them off.

When we returned to the front room Jackie was sitting on the floor, flicking through our CD's before putting one in the machine. We sat, drank more wine and listened to the music as we chatted.

Then Jackie pulled Andy up and started to dance with him and I once again found myself watching their flirting. When a slow number came on she pulled him close to her and they moved together, whispering and giggling. They stopped at the end of the track then Andy pulled me up to dance and Jackie pulled Greg to her.

It was another slow number and as we moved together I felt immediately that Andy was hard. I smiled, teased him quietly about the effect she had had on him. I glanced over at the others dancing together, their lips locked together, his hands on her bum moving her against him.

It was quite a sensual atmosphere and I was enjoying it and let Andy kiss me deeply and move with me.

After a few tracks like that, Jackie suggested that I let her have another 'turn' with my 'gorgeous husband'. Before I could answer she was in his arms and I let Greg hold me and begin to move in time to the music. Greg appeared hesitant but as we danced I was watching Jackie. She was moving seductively against Andy, very obviously enjoying the feel of his hardness against her. Then as I watched she asked was it OK to kiss my husband. Andy just smiled and shrugged and before I could answer she had planted her lips on his.

My emotions were scrambled as I watched the kiss develop and their mouths opening. I turned away - jealous and confused. In response I moved closer to Greg and to my surprise realised that he too was aroused. I looked at him, smiled then moved my hips sensually against him. He responded by moving his hands on to my bum, pulling me tighter against him and kissing my throat as we moved together.

I didn't stop him when he kissed my lips and soon our tongues were probing each others mouths.

The CD finished and the silence caught us all unawares and I think we were all a bit surprised by what had happened. We all seperated and I went to the kitchen to get some more wine, while the others sat down again. We sat for a while and chatted, getting slowly more drunk.

Jackie went off to the bathroom and when she came back she put on another smoochy CD and intead of sitting back with Greg she planted herself on Andy's knee and put her arms around his neck.

The flirting started again and she was suggesting to me that I sit on Greg's knee. To shut her up I wobbled across the room and sunk down on to his lap on the settee. This seemed to keep her quiet because she turned her attention to Andy and after more whispering and giggling they restarted the passionate kissing that had been interrupted previously. I wasn't going to be left out and soon Greg and myself were kissing again.

His kiss was good, deep but gentle, his tongue probing as his hands stroked my hair and ran over my back. In no time I had relaxed and was enjoying the sensation and had moved into his arms, my eyes closed. I had my back to Jackie and Andy so when I felt Gregs hand moving over my breasts through my blouse I hesitated briefly but then let him continue to caress me. It felt nice. I could feel my nipples hardening through the fabric and his fingers seeking them out.

In my mind I was aware of our'rules' and still regarded this as just a bit of harmless fun. But that changed when I turned to look across at Andy. Jackie had her back to me but as I watched she was pulling her sweater over her head revealing her bare back to me but by the expression on Andy's face, a pair of small but firm breasts to him. She glanced around, caught my gaze and smiled.

'Time to dance again' she announced and pulled Andy to his feet her pert breasts bouncing about as she did so. She came over pulled me to my feet and then embraced Greg and started dancing with him.

Andy held me close, whispered to me. He asked if I was OK, if I was having fun. I could see by his eyes he was enjoying himself, he looked excited, aroused. I was jealous but couldn't find the heart to spoil his fun and to put a stop to things.

Jackie had her back to Greg, leaning back against him, his lips kissing her cheek as his hands moved over her breasts. They looked erotic and in love as they moved.

She saw me watching her and smiled at me, told us to do the same. Andy moved behind me his hands on my waist. I closed my eyes and leant back against him as we moved slowly enjoying feeling his hands massaging my breasts.

Then I opened my eyes to see Jackie smiling at me again and to my amazement saw her hands move to open the top button on my blouse. Andys hands moved to my waist as one by one Jackie opened my top. My blouse was pulled away leaving me in my bra. She smiled at Greg and moved aside to let him open the clip on the front of my bra. As my husband kissed my throat Greg opened my bra and let my heavy breasts fall forward into his hands.

Andy whispered to me that he loved me then moved away as Greg took me in his arms. We resumed dancing, the men removed their shirts and Greg alternated between caressing my breasts and feeling them pressed tight against his bare chest.

Andy and Jackie were doing the same, her only in a short pink skirt. When he bent his head to kiss her breasts she moved them both back to the sofa and lay back as his mouth devoured her tiny pink nipples.

Soon Greg had led me back to our sofa and was pulling on my nipples with his mouth and teeth. Then he pulled me up into his arms again and we kissed softly as he fondled my breasts.

Across the room Jackie and Andy stopped for a while and there was a strange moment as we sat in silence each watching the other.

Jackie naturally broke the silence, jumping up and taking both Andy and Greg by the hand. I watched as they danced together then saw her pushing both of their heads down until she had both men sucking at her breasts.

As she stood there her hands worked at the front of their pants and with a little help from them both she undid them and they both let them slide down and kicked them off. I watched as her hands found their erections and she tugged at them both as they kissed her.

She signalled to me to come over. I walked over to them and she pushed Greg into my arms as she embraced Andy.

We danced again. I could feel his naked cock urgent and proud pressing against me. Over his shoulder I watched Jackie, letting her skirt slip away and then her thong as Andy's hands roamed over her bum. I could feel Greg, his hands under mu skirt squeezing my bum through my panties. Then we moved apart slightly as Andy and Jackie joined us. Both men kissed my breasts as their hands pulled away my skirt and my panties.

I blushed as they fell away - comparing my thick black bush of hair with the bald shaven mound which Jackie had revealed.

We danced together, the four of us naked. We kissed, touched, caressed. Then I felt my hand being pulled, realised Greg was pulling me towards the sofa. I let him lead me .

He lay back on his back, pulled me down on to him. His cock sunk deep into my sodden pussy. I opened my eyes as we started to move together. I felt hands - Andys hands - pulling at my swollen breasts from behind me. I looked around to see him, his eyes were closed because as her husband was buried deep inside me, Jackie had my husbands cock deep in her throat and she was sucking it furiously.

I couldn't have stopped my orgasm even if I wanted to. I moaned and writhed on the cock impaling me as I came then moaned even more as I felt torrents of his hot fluid shooting into me.

I fell on to Gregs chest. We lay watching as Jackie had moved to the middle of the floor and was crouched with her pert bum raised in the air. Andy had slid into her from behind and we watched as he hammered into her until she screamed with pleasure. It was a strange experience seeing the look on my husbands face as he emptied himself into another womans pussy.

The awkward silence returned. Our rules had been broken........but then again isn't that what rules are for.

Susan McK
Susan McK
165 Followers