Breaking the Rules Can Be Fun

Story Info
A night of lessons and pleasure.
2.4k words
4.26
14.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stomach fluttering, his breath hot on her neck, she inhales deeply. The anticipation of what was to come nearly overwhelming. No words spoken, his hand placed on her shoulder. Immediately she begins lowering to her knees. There he stands before her removing his cock from within his pants. Eager to please him her mouth darts forward. Instantly pulling back, he laughs.

You know the rules: No touching unless told otherwise.

Does someone need a reminder of the rules?

Yes sir.

Looking down at her he smiles. Gently tilting her head locking eyes with her, he can tell. Her eyes glare a bratty stare. She knows the rules, she choose to break them. She desires a lesson, a lesson only he can provide.

Bringing her to her feet he bends her over the bed and enters the closet. Returning he begins strapping her in place. Legs spread, ankles strapped, held in place by the lower posts of the bed. Coming to one side of the bed stretching her right arm as far as it will go, strapping her wrist to the head board, leaving her slightly elevated off of the mattress. Strapping her left arm the same way, she now is trapped in place and unable to rest on the bed until released.

Slowly running his hands up her back, he applies a blindfold. The rest of the lesson will be a mystery to her. Unable to rest or see, her breathing intensifies preparing for whats to come. The sound came first. The sound of the impact on her bare ass echoed through her ears before the burning sting registered in her mind.

Five more impacts to her flesh echo throughout the room. The hot, red print of a hand becoming increasingly visible with each contact. Realizing the his pattern she braces for the next swat, but it never came.

Did you think I would not notice you preparing for the next one?

Yep. She states in a disobedient tone

Still have that attitude I see. I'll have to fix that.

Hearing him leave the room she exhales a sigh of relief as cool air soothes her recently spanked flesh. Recalling her current standing and lack of vision, her relief would not last long. Unsure of where he went or how long he will be away the anxiety of not knowing sets it. The squealing of the floor boards notifies her of his return.

You were gone so long I thought you went to take a nap.

That mouth of yours is the reason we're here. Let's put an end to that.

Getting a firm grip of her hair, he pulls back. Strapping a bit gag tightly to her mouth.

Now speak.

Trying to maintain her defiance she attempts to speak out, unsuccessfully. Only inaudible moans and grunts come out.

Now that we have you silenced, it's time to continue.

Three more cracks to her flesh continue her lesson. These impacts were not the same as before she sensed. Harder, more flat than a palm, paddle-like. Two more swats to each cheek of her ass. Her muffled screams fill the room with each impact. Rubbing the paddle along each cheek, the coldness soothing her hot skin, he laughs. His laughter only means bad good things for her. Delivering four more spanks in quick succession, his laughter subsides.

Do you remember the rules yet?

Craving more, she shakes her head no.

I didn't think so.

Standing against her she can feel his erection poking at her, subconsciously she begins wiggling her bottom to him.

Not yet, you will have to wait for that.

This cold feeling around her neck was unfamiliar to her. It wrapped around her neck and he had to fasten it into place. He has collard her, her excitement grows. He loosens one arm, then the other allowing her to lie flat on the bed.

There is no rest for my bratty little whore tonight, he confesses.

Grasping at her new collar he loops rope through the hook and attaches it to the headboard, bringing her to a bent like state again. Arms retied up on the canopy posts at the foot of the bed bringing her back to a slight arch, while allowing for a little wiggle room. He begins tying rope around her waist, continuing down and around her thigh's and back to her waist. Attached to the rope is one of her toys, dangling just out of reach only to feel as it sways. Again she attempts to speak, just barely audible.

...that...all

Do not worry, I'm almost done, one last touch. I hope your ass has been enjoying this cooling time. By the time I am done with you here tonight you will not forget the rules again.

Removing her bra he grasps at her breasts. Attaching a clamp to each nipple he then secures them to the side rings of the bit gag. She squeals out as her nipples are being pulled up by the clamps. The pain not overbearing but enough to let her know it is there. Planting a kiss to the back of her neck signals to her, it's time.

He turns the vibrator on and steps away to admire his work. Blindfolded, spread, gagged, red ass, in constant pleasureful pain. She was a beautiful work of art. A work of art he was going to destroy.

A hard, swift spank is delivered, this one again differs from the last. Another one lands harder, causing her to jump. The movements of her body cause the dangling toy to sway, making brief moments of contact with her flesh. Though the contact is brief it delivers a change of sensations in her body.

Three, four, five, six, seven, he counts.

With each count, impacts rained down, delivering a sharp sting to her ass, coupled with jolts of pleasure. Enjoying every sensation being brought upon her she moans loudly. Wanting to feel more pleasure to her clitoris she wiggles her waist to sway the toy back to her.

Oh you want more, he says. Here, let me.

Adjusting the rope around her thighs he brings the wand directly against her clitoris and turns the speed down a level. Staring at her bright red ass he can not help but run his hand across her heated bottom. She moans at the sense of his touch. Her desire for his cock grows, but did not want him to stop, she needed more.

Hand sliding down her flesh, making its way between her legs. One finger makes it's way inside, teasing at her, then two. Her moans growing louder and louder as his fingers delve inside her, teasing at her g-spot. Just as soon as her entered her he removed his fingers, wiping them on her ass before delivering four more slaps with his hand across both of her cheeks.

Louder she moans. She is nearing an orgasm and he knows it. Reaching down he picks up the flogger and gives her a swift whip. The jolt of pain on her bruising ass pushes her over the edge. She explodes, screams muffled, a tear trickling down her cheek, her legs soaked with excitement. He administers another strike. Two more strikes. Upon the third she is overcome. Legs shaking the best they can as she experiences another orgasm with no end in sight.

Is my bratty little whore starting to remember the rules?

Nodding yes she screams out as her body goes through another orgasm.

He walks closer, turning the power of the toy higher. Instantly her moans grew louder as the increased power vibrated on her sensitive clitoris. Walking to the side of the room he grabs the ottoman and sits it next to her. Releasing the tie on her collar, his right hand makes it's way under her chin, turning her to him, he removes the blindfold. Her eyes adjusting to the light start to lock with his. Looking into her eyes he beings removing her nipple clamps. He plants a kiss on her forehead as she reaches another climax.

I'm not done with you yet: he says with a smile

Removing her arm straps from the posts she falls to the bed. Loosening her leg straps, he drags the ottoman to the foot of the bed. Adjustments are made her her leg restraints, sliding them to her thighs. The wand is removed. A sigh of relief is released, she was unsure if she could handle another release.

Kneel: he instructs her.

Now kneeling she lies level with the bed. Mind racing from the events of the night she had not noticed him restraining her arms to the side of the bed. Looking to her side she see's herself in the mirrors. A perfect little fuck toy laid out on the bed to be used.

In the mirror she see's him pick up the flogger again. Locking eyes with her through the glass he drags it up through her ass, over her back, above her head, then he applies light swipes to her ass and back. Enough to give a sting and add some color to her back.

Time to give you what you were so eager for earlier. Do not take your eyes off of the mirror. You deserve to see what a dirty whore you are and how much you love it.

Positioning himself behind her, lining up his cock with her entrance, he thrusts inside of her. Each thrust of his cock brings with it the pain from his skin meeting her sore ass. Holding her hips he pumps her faster and harder every thrust. Slowing his pace he reaches down removing her gag. Grabbing a hand full of hair, he pulls her head up, keeping her looking at the mirror.

This is what disobedient bratty little whores get. You like this don't you.

Yes sir.

I didn't hear you. Say it like you mean it.

Yes sir: she screams out in between moans.

Gripping him tighter and tighter she is nearing orgasm again. His pace quickens. Pulling her hair tighter, his other hand now covering her mouth and nose he continues his assault. Removing his hand every so often she gasps for air. Building closer her body begins shaking. Her body stiffens, overcome with pleasure. She gasps for air as she cums all over his cock and he shows no signs of slowing down.

That's it, cum all over my cock. Come on, you can do it again.

His words muffled by the sounds of her screams as she releases again. This is the type of night she begged for. She is being treated like nothing more than a toy for his use. Amidst all this pleasure and pain nothing else matters. There is no world, no stress, just him and her and she is in heaven hoping the night is not over.

His pace quickens. He is nearing his release. Each thrust drawing him nearer. Their grunts and moans fill the room as he arches his back thrusting deep inside her, emptying his load inside her. Reaching climax at the same time, their breathing heavy, bodies soaking in sweat and ecstasy he rest on her back.

Not yet, he murmurers in an exhausted breath.

Stepping back from her he again admires his work while catching his breath. She lies on the bed relaxed recalling the events of the night as she stares at the mirror as he removes her restraints. Arms released, legs released, she lies still. She moves to her knees as he removes the ottoman.

Their eyes lock. His cock dangling mere inches from her face. Catching a glance of it she swiftly brings her gaze back to his eyes. They remain locked in a stare down for what seems like hours lasting only seconds.

It appears you've learned your lesson little one.

Yes sir: she says adding a nod.

Now you make take me into your mouth.

With that her mouth takes him in. Being sure to get every spot clean from their mixed releases. Dragging her tongue along the underside, circling the head and back down. Locking eyes with him again she holds him up as her tongue works over his balls and back up the shaft taking him back deep in her throat.

Fingers running through her hair, holding the back of her head he thrusts down her throat. Five more fucks to her mouth he pulls out. Gripping her collar he slowly raises her from her knees. They kiss a brief moment as he pushes her down to the bed. She holds her legs up waiting for him to take her again.

Standing between her legs, reaching down he picks up the wand. Holding the toy against her sensitive flesh he enters her once again.

Long, slow, deep strokes his cock moves in and out of her as she nears another climax for the night. He continues at this pace for her next four orgasms.

You're almost done babygirl. Just one more: he says.

Tossing the toy to the floor he climbs on to the bed. Their bodies chest to chest, his head buried in her neck, biting the base of her neck as he pumps her at a rapid pace. Wrapping her legs around his back she pulls him deeper. Forgetting all surrounding she has zoned into a state of bliss. All that exist is pleasure.

Heavy breaths, screaming, moaning and the sounds of their wet flesh slapping together fill the room. Faster and faster he thrusts into her, each nearing their limit. Quickly his hands slide under her and up to her shoulders. Holding her tight he screams out filling her used, well fucked hole once again. His moaning in her ear and strong release send her over the edge again, losing count of how many times she had came this evening.

Rolling off of her he lies there catching his breath. Looking over to her he knows she is satisfied. Lying there enervated from the events of the night she just wants sleep. Hours have passed and she is fully spent.

I will go draw you a bath. Get you cleaned up and tucked in bed.

Coming down from her high she turns her head to him and smiles. After the night he has given her and now he draws a bath and gets her in bed. This Friday was better than she could have imagined. Wrapping her arms around his shoulders as he carries her to the bath she tucks her head against his chest. He kisses her forehead as she rest in his arms.

Good Girl.